The Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past six months, the calls had stopped and the other old friends faded away, people finally understood and accepted her desire not to participate. She had Tamara and for now, that was enough. Nevertheless, that was not all Keryn had on her mind. She was a woman with very active hormones and a history of sexual pleasure of which she was accustomed to fulfilling. Thus, Keryn found that when she was not working or dealing with problems, her mind and body teamed up to thinking about hard cocks and wet pussies. In fact, that is all she had been thinking about for weeks now. Each day her thoughts became more and more erotic, tormenting her and making her pussy pulsate and twitch, quiver and even become wet without and physical manipulation. The sensations were pleasant enough, and she enjoyed it when her pussy tingled and burned, but it would be better to have a sweet, hard, throbbing cock fucking her pussy.

With Tamara graduation from high school, Keryn first and only priority was to see Tamara completed college, find a job that could provide for her future and God willing a nice young man to share her life, but right now Keryn had to deal with this boy.

Keryn saw the glow in Derek's eyes, saw his mouth slightly part, and saw his tongue working across his dried lips. She also saw the delight on his face as he stared unabashedly at her, the erection in his jeans now obvious from the tent that had formed. Keryn had been worried about this. Had she truly, invited him in to vent her anger, or was she unconsciously setting up an opportunity for her to fuck him? She suspected that Derek had been pecking at her for some minutes now, for he was a precocious boy, bold and unafraid. She had even considered many times in the last few minutes of just telling him to leave, but somehow she didn't.

Keryn stood up and as she did so, Derek rose to his feet. Whether he did so out of respect and good manners, or in order to defend himself, should she attack, he rose perhaps as a way of gaining power, was uncertain; but with his height advantage, he looked down on her. That caused Keryn some difficulty, for when he was seated she was the one with power, but now he had the advantage. If he chose to take her physically, she would not stand a chance. What had she been thing about; bring him in here in here like that.

Keryn said in as strong authoritative voice and as adult a manner she could muster, "Leave. I can even begin to understand why you did that."

The boy looked at her again, but this time it was not with fear in his body, but anger and lust. "I did it because I was so worked up, I couldn't think straight," he spit out. "You come waltzing down the street with a body that any guy would kill for, and dress in such a way as to advertise it, what else do you expect? He paused and once again looking at the carpet the anger faded away.

Then, when the winds blow your skirt up and revealed that ass, I just lost it. I also noticed that you were not working too hard to keep your skirt down, or not show me your tits. You wanted me to look and you know it! Why I bet you ran up there to look down on me in the car just hoping I would jack-off." His voice more accusatory than angry now.

He seems to be losing some of his bluster when he asked. "Did you do it while I was doing it?"

The question hit Keryn in the gut, like a boxer going for T.K.O. She froze, lost in the truth behind the question.

Derek looked at her for several minutes with his eyes unabashedly gazing at her, and she could see the stiffing of his cock even through his jeans. Finally, Derek shifted his eyes away from her body and was now looking directly into Keryn's eyes. He grinned wickedly, and Keryn gasped when he ran his hand down and cupped his cock and balls, giving his crotch a squeeze.

"I... I think you better go," she said in a thick voice, but not with much conviction. "This isn't right!"

She gasped again when she saw him pulling the zipper of his pants down. She lifted one hand as if to ward off a blow. "No, don't you dare. " She shouting at him, "Don't you dare take that thing out!"

Derek sensing the shift from defense to offense pressed forward. He ignored her, pulling the zipper all the way down. She watched with hot eyes as his hand went into his pants. He did not take his cock out right away but teased her by playing with it inside his pants. Derek knew she wanted to see his cock, that he was very much aware of her excitement and body's desire. Keryn could not understand how he knew what she was feeling, but she had no doubt he did; then he pulled his cock from his pants.

Keryn gasped again as she saw Derek's cock. Derek released his cock and let it wave freely. Derek's cock was standing firm, very hard and Keryn's eyes glazed over with flaming desire as she stared at his cock. His cock was long and held great promise of becoming quite thick, as he grew older. His cock head was quite large, she thought, for his age. Her pussy was flaring and she was dripping with desire. Keryn could see a pulse beating along the side of his cock as his cock pointed up toward her lips.

Derek began to move toward her, and she involuntarily stepped back against the arm of the leather couch as though entranced by his youthful, sweet cock. When Derek was standing in front of her, he lifted one of his hands and placed it upon her firm breast. Again, Keryn gasped.

Derek was a full head taller than she was, and she stared up at him, searching his face for something, she did not know what. His hand cupped her breast, fingers curling around her breast as he squeezed and felt her nipples as they hardened under his touch. Her nipples burned into his palm, and her legs trembled so badly she thought she would fall. With his hand on her breast, her pussy was throbbing hotly and soaking the crotch of her tights. She wanted to remove his hand from her breast, but it felt so good... so damned good to have a hand on her breast after three very long years. With her body shaking, she dropped her hands, and the back of one of them brushed over the dripping pre-cum cock. She felt the juices as they smear her hand, and her pussy almost convulsed.

"Derek," she said, not sharply now but in a whisper. "Don't do this to me... please. I am weak... I may not be able to stop you."

"Then don't stop me," he replied, bringing his other hand up to squeeze her other breast. With both his hands on her breasts, Keryn began to whimper. She was not afraid, and her whimpers were not from pain, but of sheer delight, as her memories of the past came steaming back into her mind, her body, her pussy with intense desire. Keryn's hand moved of its own volition, and she brushed it about his throbbing cock deliberately this time. She ran her fingers along the hard side, brushed a fingertip over his smooth cock head and across the dripping urethra and she moaned, jerking her hand away.

She grabbed his wrists and removed his hands from her breasts; she looked down at his cock for a long moment as he stood there, expectation on his face. Lifting her eyes, she stared into his, and, with a deep breath, grabbed hold of Derek's cock with tight fingers. "All right, Derek," she said in a thick voice. "There doesn't seem any way for me to convince you that I did not intend this to happen.

He nodded his head in agreement, still grinning lewdly at her.

Keryn's eyes were looking into his, as she placed her hands on his shoulders, then gentle pulling and at the same time leaning up on her toes she kissed Derek full on the mouth. Her lips were soft and hot and as they parted, her tongue snaked its way out of her mouth and slipped between his lips and pried open his willing mouth; until, like old lovers their tongues performed some ancient primeval dance of lust and sex.

Derek reached down with both hands pulled her to him by lifting her tight iron like ass to bring her even closer to him. What a feeling those two cheeks were, hard, and firm, and yet at the same time giving. Her body was pressing into his and he could feel the soft, yet firm pressure of her breasts and the heat of her ground against his already hardening cock.

"You have a fantastic ass, probably the nicest I have ever seen, and your breasts are really nice too. Are they as tasty as they look?"

"Thanks. By the feel of things, your cock is not bad either. I do not know how tasty my breasts are, so you are going to have to find out for yourself. Let us cut out this crap. We both know what we want, so let's get it on."

Like old lovers, their bodies seem to flow into the other, until finally, hands began to move, and items of clothing fell away like leaves in the late weeks of fall. Within seconds, they were both naked. Derek broke the kiss, and with his left hand lifted the woman to him his fingers dug into the cheek of her very firm ass, while his right was softly lifting and kneading her left breast. As he kissed first her neck and then her collar bone and finally her breast; he lifted her chest to feed even more of her hard erect nipple. In his ear, she uttered soft cooing sounds and words of encouragement. "Oh, you are such a good lover. Oh yes, suck my nipples. Slowly! Slowly! You will get to fuck me, just be slow about it. Yes, that is the way. Oh. OH!"

They immediately went back into a tongue-sucking feast. Together they moved over to the large leather couch that sat beneath the window separated the dance studio and the office. She could not answer him, her hand was moving up and down his swollen cock. Her pussy was burning like liquid fire, and the cheeks of her ass had clenched tightly. She leaned back against the arm of the couch a position that helped to arch her hips forward and her breasts to become tauter, her nipples erect. Derek gently pushed her down on her back, and she instinctively opened those long slender legs for him as he climbed in between them.

Derek's cock was already raging hard and already dripping with seaman; even after having ejaculated less than twenty minutes ago. Her pussy was cover with a soft down of dark sable hair, wet with her own juices; in fact, she was so wet Derek did not think she would even feel his cock in her. Keryn took hold of Derek's cock as she lifted her crotch a bit. She placed his swollen cock head upon the lips of her desperate pussy.

"Push, damn you!" she told him.

Derek pushed as Keryn groaned and his cock entered her; that was all she required to make her start churning her ass. She had her ass twisting and writhing before the full length of Derek's cock was inside her gripping pussy. She flung her arms above her head, her dark hair flying about as she moaned with passion. She gripped the folds of leather cushions with tight fingers, closing her creamy thighs about Derek's now-pumping hips. She held herself there with his arms supporting them both, while his hips and cock seem to be independent of all the rest as his cock drove deep into her vagina spreading her lips wide, while his pelvic bone hammered her swollen clit repeatedly. He held himself with his hands on each side of her chest, grunting and panting as he fucked his cock in and out of her clinging, slippery pussy.

Keryn's ass moved with him, bouncing up and down on the couch, meeting his cock with her pussy, hearing the moist slapping of his crotch upon hers. She felt his balls beating a tattoo against her upturned buns. Her eyes were open but were glassy with the intensity of the ecstasy that flowed through her excited body, making her mind reel. The sensation of having a hard cock buried in her pussy after such a long time was thrilling.

She lifted her crotch higher as she began to scissor her hot, smooth thighs about Derek's hips. She was making soft, mewling sounds as her tongue licked her lips. The throbbing hardness of Derek's cock seemed to fuck even deeper into her bubbling pussy, deeper than she would have expected. His cock also stretched the hair-lined lips of her pussy in a delicious manner. Keryn felt her clit scraping against his taut cock shaft with each plunge he made, and there was an explosive orgasm building like liquid fire in the pit of her trembling stomach.

Keryn was enjoying this young man, but it was also apparent that this was not his first piece of ass. His practiced movements and steady rhythm were both a joy and a pleasure to the older women, who was not in a hurry for this to end. In the same respect, Derek rode her with the ease of an experienced rider, although this was his first mature women, he had many young things of beauty that opened their legs to his tongue and his cock.

Slowly now her pussy muscle was gripping his cock like a hungry beast, and he could feel her drawing him deeper and deeper into her. They fucked slowly at first; each enjoying the other until Derek felt that basic need to claim her, and so Derek began to fuck her hard, and he fucked her fast. At one point, the woman's hand had slid in between their bodies, as her fingers excited her inflamed clit. Derek could feel her fingers on his cock as he slid back and forth. "I love this, I love you cock inside me. Give me your cum. Suck my nipples. I love having my breasts played with. My nipples make me so horny that sometimes I can cum just by having them sucked and pulled."

Derek once more began to suck her breast for a long time, alternating between nipples and the flesh part of the alabaster mounds. "Nice," Derek said as his gaze moved over her breasts. "You have very nice breasts."

Keryn made some small, strangling sounds. All the while, she kept on encouraging him with what she wanted Derek to do to her. "I want the real thing, Derek. Eat me, Derek. I want to feel your tongue inside my pussy; I want your cock in there; I want something in my ass. Eat me, fuck me, and suck me. I want it all."

The panting and gasping of Derek excited her, telling her his pleasure was as good as her own. Keryn began to squeal in a soft voice as her orgasm rumbled to a head, causing her pussy to flex on Derek's cock, to tighten and relax. It was a motion that she had no control over, a thing her pussy did on its own. The rippling waves of her pussy actually sucked Derek's cock. Despite the ecstasy that boiled through her, she managed to see Derek's face contort a few inches away from her own. The throbbing of his cock became more pronounced inside, her pussy; the beating of his balls upon her squirming ass became faster. Derek was making sounds as if he were strangling.

"Do it!" she urged in a thick voice, banging her pussy hard against his fucking cock. "Do it, Derek! Don't hold it back! Let it go! Come, damn you, come!"

With her pussy gripping his cock in contracting waves of her steamy orgasm, sucking on his cock in a powerful, satiny way, Keryn badly wanted Derek to come inside her pussy. She did not want him to pull out, and come on her thighs or stomach. She wanted his come juice gushing hotly into her pussy. Derek's body became taut, and then he seemed to shiver. "Oh!" he groaned.

Keryn felt Derek's cock swell inside her vagina and then lurch, and then she felt the hot flood deep inside her sensitive walls. She felt the throbbing spurts filling, her, and it triggered a second orgasm within, her body. She screamed with ecstasy and gyrate her ass swiftly against him, grinding powerfully; her head thrown back and eyes rolled back into her head. She gurgled as if she were rinsing her teeth with mouth wash, her hips moving against him with power and urgency, as his cock continued to spurt rope after rope of cum into her.

When Derek slumped on top of her, exhausted, Keryn wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly while he recovered. She could feel his cock still inside her, and she felt the involuntary squeeze the hair-lined lips of her pussy gave his cock. She moaned softly with pleasure than released him.

"Get off me," she whispered. Reluctantly, Derek pulled his cock free of her pussy, rolled onto his back beside her, arms and legs flung out, his smooth chest rising and falling. Keryn sat up, glanced at Derek's wetly glistening cock and, cupping a hand between her thighs, and went into the adjoining bathroom.

She stared at herself in the mirror above the sink accused her reflections. How could you? How could you fuck that boy? Are you that hot for a cock? Then she answered herself. You're Goddamn right I am! She used a damp cloth between her thighs, and again she looked at her reflection, somehow thinking she would see a monster, a sex-crazed woman without guilt or shame. She saw none of these.

What Keryn saw was a face that was still beautiful, with pale-colored flesh and crystal blue eyes, eyes that now sparkled with the satisfaction, she had not felt in three long years. She saw a woman with long silky chestnut hair, a woman with a face that could grace any magazine cover. She saw a woman who still had the same figure as when she was cheerleading in high school. She saw a woman with firm breasts, high, and spongy on her chest, with nipples that still jutted out, just waiting to be sucked. Keryn's waist was still very narrow, with a flat hard stomach, that many teenage girls could only dream of having. Her hips were thin and narrow flowing gracefully to enticingly long, creamy smooth, thighs and curvy legs. Her ass swelled and arched in a teasing manner, the cheeks as firm as any teenage girl's ass, writhing when she walked, tantalizing any who watched. Keryn was a woman with an erotic mind, and a body to match, and she felt no shame after fucking Derek.

Before they parted that afternoon Keryn had properly chastised him about speaking to anyone about what they, had shared. Not only would she be in trouble, but it would rune not only her reputation but her daughter's life as well. How foolish she had been for an hour of hard cock, but oh how good it felt at the time.

12