The Dancer

Story Info
His favorite girl goes all-out for him.
2.9k words
4.53
46.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been going to the lap dancing club in a nearby city for about six months when the following true story happened.

Having a job which allows me to make my own hours as long as my shop is manned by someone I can trust is great. It allows me to visit the club at least twice a week. Unfortunately, here in the u. k. the laws are a little bit staid, and while the club is called a 'lap dancing' venue the girls are supposed to keep a little distance between themselves and the customers. Even in the curtained off cubicles they are still expected to keep it 'clean'... as the management refer to it.

There were several girls there who allowed themselves to rub against customers who they knew as they'd get more money that way. Whatever you say about girls who do this for a living they certainly are not stupid.

One girl in particular, Jessica, noticed I didn't like her dancing for me and asked blatantly if Id have her dance for me if she danced closer and allowed a little 'wandering' of my hands. Obviously I was sceptical of her offer in case the management had sent her to find out if I was breaking the 'no touching' rules. She assured me she was not setting me up and disappeared for a few minutes.

When Jessica returned, she was accompanied by one of my favourite girls in the club. Her name was Louise and she always danced closer to me than was allowed but said she thought I deserved a treat for being such a regular customer, not to mention putting a lot of money into her purse every week. While Louise was prepared to dance close and let me touch the sides of her breasts she wouldn't let me touch her anywhere else or return the touching in any way. I think its about time I described both girls to you.

Louise was a short but well proportioned blonde with 34c breasts and a trimmed mousy-brown pussy. Her pussy always looked wet as she bent in front of me and shed confessed that dancing for me turned her on, but she wouldn't cheat on her boyfriend. she and her boyfriend were both 23.

Now Jessica was a totally different babe... tall, about 5'10, slim, 36c/d breasts and the most tantalising brunette hair cascading down her back. Her pussy lips were covered with a thick mass of dark brown pubes. Id never seen her pussy lips as when shed bent down in front of me before today shed always covered her pussy with her hand. That was one of the reasons Id stopped asking her to dance for me, that and the fact that she kept to the rules, even in the cubicles. Oh and not forgetting her age, 19. God was she capable of such things if shed only try a little harder.

Anyhow I appear to be losing the story a little so Ill go back to it. Louise assured me that Jessica's proposal was genuine and they had in fact been chatting before their shift about how Jessica could earn more money. Louise had suggested that she start dancing much closer to her customers, Jessica said shed get in trouble but Louise said there were ways to do it without getting caught if she was prepared to do it. Jessica told her she didn't know if she could do it and would have to do the first one to a customer she could not only trust but one who she liked as well.

Apparently I fell into that category. I agreed that I was up for her first 'dirty' dance and that we should take this in a cubicle. Jessica agreed, she looked somewhat relieved at the privacy that a cubicle would give us. She left to freshen up her make-up while Louise and I found a vacant cubicle. While we were waiting for Jessica, Louise told me she had told her how close she danced for me, but added a little poetic license and a few things that she didn't really do. I was gobsmacked, but grateful to her. She said I would not forget this dance in a hurry, I just smiled and thanked her for her ad-libbing on my behalf.

When Jessica returned she looked and smelt wonderful as she sat next to me on the seat. She asked if Louise would stay to watch and give her some pointers as to what she could do. Louise said she would if I didn't mind... mind?... hell no!!... I knew from how shed primed Jessica for the dance that it might get even more interesting if Louise was to suggest things during the dance. It was agreed that Jessica would dance the next song and then sit and chat to Louise after to see what she was doing was wrong and just how much she could do without getting fired. Also to see how she felt about doing this type of dance.

The next song was 'Black Velvet' by Allanah Miles... possibly my favourite song for a girl to dance to as it has a solid grinding bass line and you always get a girl moving well to it. Jessica got to her feet and slowly started to writhe to the beat slowly but surely pulling and lifting her dress around herself until it was just down to below her lovely breasts. She then came over closer to me and arched over me with her hands supporting herself on the back of my seat. She lifted one leg onto the seat and the bottom of her dress opened to reveal her thong knickers wedged right up the crack, her pussy hair escaping both sides of the thin gusset.

Her right nipple was inches from my face and I couldn't help getting a stiffy rising my trousers upwards. Louise obviously spotted this and I heard her giggle, Jessica looked towards her and then down at my bulge. Rather than make her back away as I expected her to she actually moved her breasts ever so slightly closer to me till her nipple was actually in range of my tongue. God I was so tempted but didn't want to freak her out and kept my mouth tightly closed. After moving her breasts to and fro in front of me for a while she let her one nipple brush over my mouth and then backed off and turned around.

As she turned she slipped her dress completely off in one movement and kicked it off to one side. She bent in front of me and I could clearly see her pussy lips slaying out either side of her gusset. I wasn't sure, but I was certain I could make out signs of moisture on her pussy hair. She twirled around and grasped her breasts, squeezing her nipples till they stood out hard against her dark areola. She did do that for long before turning again and backing up towards my lap and hovering over me only a few inches above my by now bursting cock. As she backed into me closer she lowered herself to sit on my lap actually forcing my erection up along her ass crack and nestled between her cheeks as she sat completely on my lap.

She leaned back onto my chest and began to wriggle her ass on my lap. Id by this time started to breath very heavily and couldn't help but groan as she leaned back more and put her whole weight on my groin. I thought Id take a chance by this time and moved me arms from my side to rest on the sides of her thighs, I met with no resistance so I slowly slid them higher to the tops of her stockings and worked her skin around in circles. She started to moan softly and didn't try to move my hands off of her so I got bolder and moved them higher up her body and to just below her breasts that seemed to be heaving as her breathing got heavier.

I finally plucked up the courage to slide my hands just under the edge of her breasts but didn't cup them. I slide my index fingers over the lower flesh of her breasts and back to the side again. Suddenly the song finished and we both jolted almost in a daze, the dance had ended. Damn!!... I thought... As I helped her up off my lap I gave her butt a gentle squeeze and she just sat down between Louise and myself looking a little flustered. Louise was the first to speak and asked if Jessica had enjoyed the dance... 'Yes... I didn't think I would but I actually really enjoyed it.!'...

Louise laughed and reminded her that she was supposed to take off her knickers during the dance as well but had obviously got carried away... Jessica blushed but turned to me and said... ' Sorry about that... Ill do you the next one for free to make up for it... and ill make sure I get my knickers off earlier!'... I thought by this time I didn't have anything to lose by being bold and suggested she start from where shed left off... clothes wise that was as shed only have her knickers to get rid of then... she could concentrate on the performance rather than little things like clothes. I tried not to let a smile cross my face as I suggested this but quick as a flash Louise said it was a good idea... god I love that girl... lol.

We decided to let the next song by as it was too fast for this kind of dance. As the next song fired up Jessica was out of her seat like a bullet from a magnum. Louise and I smiled and she gave me a wink. Shed been talking in Jessica's ear while we'd been sat down and I couldn't hear all that she had been saying to her. I needn't have worried as Jessica proceeded to writhe in front of me while inching her knickers down to almost pussy level. She then twirled around and dropped them straight to her ankles and off. She opened her legs slightly and bent right over from the waist... SHIT!!!!... her pussy lips were wide open and her lips were definitely wet with juices.

She moved her hands to her ass and pulled her pussy open slightly allowing a little trickle of juice to seep from between her lips. She then turned towards me and came forward, almost straddling my lap and thrust her breasts to within reach of my mouth. I hesitated... for about a nanosecond... before I touched the end of her nipple with the tip of my tongue, she didn't move back so I moved my tongue out more and licked over the whole of her nipple.

She seemed to let out a moan again and I m sure she even moved ever so slightly closer as I really got bold and started to lick and suck on her nipple, she backed off slightly and I thought that was it but she only shifted over to let her other nipple come within reach. I fastened my mouth round this one and had a good suck before I felt her move and sink her pussy right down onto my lap and as she sat, the lips of her pussy seemed to splay either side of my dick through my trousers. Despite what had gone on so far, what happened next surprised even me. Jessica slid her right hand down between us and laid it on the end of my cock. God I thought, she must be able to feel how much its throbbing through my trousers, just as she actually wrapped her hand around it and squeezed the song ended... flaming 3 minute songs!!... As she got off me I noticed how flushed her chest was and looked towards Louise who oblivious to us had her hand rubbing over her nipples. She looked at me and smiled tweaking her nipples one more time before letting her hands back into her lap just as Jessica slipped her dress back on and sat down.

I thought that now that would be it but after leaning over and chatting to Louise again Jessica announced that shed like to do me a couple more dances before we finished just to make sure she could do all that she had to do in one song and not have to keep giving free dances away because she lost track of where she was. She disappeared from the room for a couple of minutes and returned saying shed requested the next couple of songs so she knew how long they were and could time it better. I cant for the life of me remember the first song but I remember it was a long one, and certainly more of a 5 minute song than a 3 minute one...

Hell if she could do what shed done in three minutes... what could she do in five??... Jessica said shed leave her knickers off but was going to start in her dress. By the end of the first verse Jessica was bent over in front of me with her legs wide open and the index finger of her right hand buried up her dripping pussy. She inched herself back towards me so I could smell her sex. By the second verse she was lain prone on my lap with two of my fingers dancing over her clitoris, dipping inside her folds as she ground herself harder on my erection.

She turned around and ground herself on my erection before grabbing it through my trousers and rubbing it hard. As it came to the last verse she slipped down my zip and searched inside for my cock, pulling it from its strained confines and releasing it to her gaze. Id still got a finger knuckle deep in her soaking pussy but she shifted herself forward and began rubbing my cock over her pussy.

Louise was lost in her own pleasure and I glanced over just as she slipped two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck herself, rotating her hips as she did so. I could feel Jessica's pussy getting closer to swallowing my cock every second and when the first song finished she didn't stop but rammed herself down on my cock and ground away sending wave upon wave through my throbbing cock, she was so tight it felt like she did pussy tightening exercises, or just didn't have sex too often. I decided to take the lead now and lifted her off me and turned us both so she lying on the bench and I pushed myself down on top of her repenetrating her wet but tight pussy.

I hammered away as she softly bit her lip to stop from making too much noise. After a couple of minutes I found myself on the verge of cumming, so I lent towards Jessica's ear and told her, 'Over my tits, over my tits, please!!!'... well what could I do, I didn't disappoint her and pulled out, just as a stream of cum squirted from my cock streaking up her belly and hitting the tips of her nipples, coating her with cream. she scooped some in her fingers and licked it off. Just as I had stopped squirting she pushed my down and hovered over me with my cock in her hand and lent over, putting it right down her throat.

Sucking away I suddenly realised Louise was kneeling by the side watching, I moved my hand to her pussy and replaced her fingers with my as she bucked while watching her friend suck on my cock. As Jessica finished sucking my now clean cock and backed away, Louise lent forward and placed her lips over the head and licked around it sending shivers through my spine as she swirled her tongue around.

That was the first of many dances I had with Jessica and she decided the only person she would dance so close to was me. I now have my own personal lap dancer, I married Jessica six months after this night and we've had many a hot and passionate night reliving that first night.

She has admitted that Louise told her to go as far as squeezing me, which was as much as she did to me, but that once she'd felt my cock and how hard it was, she couldn't help herself and had decided she was going to sit on it by the end of the second song, she'd asked Louise if she could get away with it and she'd said not really but she wasn't going to stop her if she really wanted to.

Louise split from her fella a few months ago and has joined in our private dances at our home, I've even been fortunate to fuck her as well while my wife sits on my face literally dripping as she watches me pounding into her friend. Having two women take care of your every sexual craving is fantastic, and I'm so glad I agreed that night to allow myself to be a guinea pig for Jessica's first dance. Of course I have a lot to thank Louise for in prompting her to dance dirty for me, and I do thank her on a regular basis, se certainly seems to be happy and grateful as I explode over or in her ass.

THE END

written by Master Bate around may 2001.