The Dancer Ch. 03

Story Info
The gang bang continues.
2.9k words
4.11
129.1k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,890 Followers

Bud told me to write this. I can hear him fucking my wife right now. They are in the bedroom and I'm here in the office trying concentrate enough to tell the rest of the story from the second time Bud and my other friends fucked my slut wife right in front of me. The sounds of their mating drive me crazy. I want so bad to see them cuckold me again. I hope Bud let's me eat my wife's sopping wet pussy when he is done filling her with his fertile cream. I know he wants to make her pregnant and me the butt of all the jokes.

I love my wife so much I can live with the humiliation they dump on me. I'll do anything I have to as long as she will be my wife.

My wife didn't start out being a slut. I started it because I am so proud of her beauty that I wanted other men to enjoy the sight of her body. I didn't know that would lead to more.

Carla was ready for more fucking after all the guys had filled her pussy once. Gene had given her a mouthful of cum to swallow while Bud was shoving that massive 10 inch cock in her. He was mauling her tits at the same time. He really likes to hurt her tits while he assaults her little pussy with his monster. My dick started pumping out another load of cum in my pants while I was watching them drive their cocks in her. I could hear her muffled moans around Gene's cock. She never looked more beautiful to me.

When Bud grunted and his cock erupted in her, my wife screamed out in passion and then passed out. It looked like Bud was pumping gallons of his sperm in her tight little hole. Some of it was already running out before he got his cock all the way out of her. He growled at me to get on the floor on my back, and I hurried to obey.

As I lay there, they lowered my wife's swollen pussy to my face and ordered me to drink all of their spunk that was running out of her in torrents. I've never seen so much cum in my life. There was no way I could swallow it all. Soon, my face was covered with the other guys cum and my wife's pussy juice.

When Carla came to she found herself being held up with her cunt covering my face. She smiled down at me and I could see Gene's cum drying on her lips and chin. As I was looking into her eyes I saw her muscles working as she tried to force more cum out of her pussy and in my mouth. All the guys were laughing at that. Bud grabbed my pants and pulled them down. In embarrassment my little dick shot off some more cum. Actually, it just kind of dribbled out. That got even more laughter. I might as well be honest. Carla is going to check this over and make me change anything that's not right.

Carla said she wanted some more cock in her pussy and the guys started to lift her off my face. Bud told them to just bend her over and I could keep on licking while they took turns fucking her again. They pushed her down so her face was on the floor and her ass was sticking up in the air. Ron straddled me so he could stuff his cock in her pussy.

Ron was holding his cock and pushing it in a little bit then pulling it back, just teasing my wife. She groaned, "Oh Ron give it to me. I need it."

He continued to tease her until suddenly he pushed his cock in my mouth and exclaimed, "Oooops, I got the wrong hole." Everybody just thought that was really funny.

Even my wife laughed at that. But then she started whining that she needed his cock and he could feed it to me after he filled her hungry cunt. All the guys were laughing because my dick kept dribbling little bits of cum. Ron finally pulled his cock out of my mouth. He told me to put it in my wife's cunt. I took hold of it and guided it into her sweet little hole, while he grabbed her tits.

I had hardly got the head of his cock started in her hole when he rammed it the rest of the way in as hard as he could. At the same he yanked on her tits pulling her back hard against him. Carla screamed from the pain as he pulled on her tits. Bud told Dan to shove his cock in her mouth and shut her up.

Dan moved around in front of Carla and sat of the floor. He pulled her head up by her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth. I could hear the muffled screams and moans as Ron kept mauling her tits and stabbing her pussy. She almost passed out again, but Dan pulled her hair and said, "Suck bitch. You've got a mouthful of cock. Now suck it." He started fucking himself with her mouth by using her hair to raise and lower her head on his cock.

My wife was whimpering as her mouth and pussy were violated by the guys. Almost at the same time Ron was pumping a load of cum in her cunt as Dan was squirting his spunk down her throat. Her pussy was so loose that Ron's cum just flooded out and filled my mouth.

When they had both finished with her Bud told me to get out from under her. He then ordered me to lick her asshole. I was trembling with shame and humiliation as I knelt behind my wife and began tasting her asshole for the first time. She shuddered in orgasm to have this new sensation.

Bud told me to get with it and fuck her ass with my tongue. My little dick started drooling more cum as I excitedly pushed my tongue into this forbidden area. Bud smacked me on the ass and I drove my tongue deeper as the meager little drops of cum continued dripping from my dick.

After a few minutes Carla, "God, I still need more cock. Please Bud. Let me have your meat again." Bud told her she would get it in a minute. He smacked my ass again and told me to turn around.

I turned around and there was Bud with his cock in his hand. "You got the sluts asshole ready, now you can get my cock ready. You'd better get it good and wet or she might get upset when I ram it in her tiny little butthole." I heard Carla moan when he said that. I knew this was going to hurt her more than anything they had done to her yet. I didn't hesitate to mouth his cock and try to get as much saliva on it as I could.

I was so excited at the thought of watching Bud shove his massive tool in my wife's virgin little asshole that I was afraid I was going to faint. My breathing was almost gasping. I gathered the little cum that was seeping from my dick and smeared it on his cock too.

Bud pushed me back and told me to go hold her ass cheeks open. I moved over and spread her cheeks as much as possible. "That slut looks a little dry. Maybe you'd better spit on her asshole." I slobbered all over her asshole till she had saliva dripping from her, then Bud pushed my head out of the way.

He moved up with his cock in hand and poked my wife's puckered little hole with his giant cock. Carla whimpered as he did and I could see her sphincter tighten. Bud looked over at Gene and told him to pinch her tits. Gene was obviously enjoying the scene. His cock was starting to get hard again and his eyes were shining with lust.

I could feel my own face was flushed as we all waited to see Bud ream my wife's virgin little asshole. We were all hungering to hear her screams as he penetrated her. I could hear Carla moaning and crying softly as Bud held a steady pressure with his cockhead at her little rosebud.

Gene reached under her and took her right nipple between his thumb and index finger. Then as he pinched it with his fingernails he yanked it as hard as he could. My wife screamed and jerked back to get away from the excruciating pain. As she jerked back she impaled herself on Bud's cock. She screamed again as the first 2 inches of that massive tool ripped into her.

Gene eyes were glazed as he moved around her and knelt down of her left side. He reached under her again and grasped her left nipple. My wife whimpered, "Please, no. It hurts too much. Please not again." She was crying and panting at the same time. Gene was beyond himself with lust. He attacked her left nipple the same way he had done the right one.

Once again Carla screamed in agony and jerked back to escape the brutal attack. She rammed anther 2 inches of Bud's cock up her ass. Her scream this time was weak. Her body was shaking and covered with sweat. Bud looked at me and told me to push her back some more, "Fuck my cock with that tight little bunghole.

I growled with lust as I grabbed my wife's hips and shoved her back, helping to ram more of Bud's cock in her. I wanted to make her scream like the other guys. My efforts were not strong enough. Bud's cock was slowing going deeper in her ass, but not fast enough or hard enough to make her scream. I wanted so bad to use Bud's beautiful cock on her that I was crying in disappointment at only getting her to pant and whimper.

I kept pushing as hard as I could and I could see that lovely monster cock slowly invading my wife's private world for the first time. Then, at last, Bud's pubic hair was rubbing her ass cheeks. God, what a beautiful sight. Knowing his massive cock was sunk all the way in her.

Bud just stayed still for a minute or two. Then he told me, "That's enough. Now get busy and fuck my cock with your wife's little ass. I was overjoyed that he still wanted me to participate in degrading her this way. My own little dick started drooling some more cum.

I took hold of Carla's hips and pulled her away from Bud, until he had only about 2 inches in her. Then I shoved her back as hard as I could, burying his whole shaft in her. She just groaned from the new assault. I pulled her forward again and again shoved her back. Bud said he needed more lubricant.

Once again I pulled her forward, but this time I held he there while I quickly leaned down and licked his cock, coating it with my saliva. Then I pushed my wife back on Bud's tool again. I could tell it was getting easier. My wife's asshole was adjusting to being fucked. I loved being the one to do it, even if it was with another man's cock.

After impaling her several times, I leaned down and licked Bud's cock again, without being told. I could still taste his cum from when he fucked her pussy, but now I could also taste some of my wife's shit on that tool. The guys were all laughing at me and calling me a cock sucker and shit eater. I didn't care. Right then I would have done anything to make Bud fill my little slut's ass with his cum.

I went back to pulling her off and pushing her on Bud's cock. I got in a rhythm. After a few minutes I started moving her faster and harder. As her whimpers turned to moans I could feel that she was beginning to help me. As we kept up I knew that I could let her go and she would fuck her ass on Bud without help, but I wanted to be a part of her humiliation.

With her help we built up speed and force. Bud started grunting, "Yeah, that's it. Oh yeah, slut. You like having your ass full of Bud don't you?"

Her voice was barely audible as she moaned out, "Yes, yes, yes. I want you to use me any way you want. Just keep giving me your beautiful cock."

The other guys were cheering us on as we built up speed and ferocity, fucking Bud with my wife's asshole. Suddenly Bud grabbed Carla's hips and held his cock buried deep in her. He roared as he started pumping his sperm in her newly torn asshole. Carla moaned and her body shook with her own orgasm.

Bud pulled away from my wife and there was a popping sound as he freed his cock from he tight hole. He looked at me and told me to clean her up. I started to get up to get a wet rag and he said, "Use your tongue, cuckold. Use your tongue." He moved out of the way to give me access and I knelt behind my wife and began to lovingly lick her abused ass. I cleaned traces of Bud's cum from around that pretty little wrinkled hole.

While her ass was still open from being stretched wide by Bud, I pushed my tongue as deep as I could to get to as much of his spunk as possible. I could feel her hole slowly tightening around my tongue as her sphincter began to close. I gave my wife another orgasm by lovingly bathing her abused bottom.

After Carla had that last orgasm she kind of collapsed on the floor. I felt exhausted as I sat back against the couch. I looked around the room and was surprised to find that we were alone.

After resting for a few minutes I moved over to Carla and gently rolled her over. She moaned softly and said, "Please, no more tonight."

"They're gone honey. They won't hurt you any more tonight."

I looked at her mouth and saw her lips were swollen and sticky with drying cum. I kissed her gently only to get a moan, "Oh, please, no more."

I cried as I saw her beautiful tits bruised and swollen with the nipples distended and red. There was even a little dried blood on them from where Gene's fingernails had dug in.

I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. I carefully laid her on the bed and went into the bathroom to fix a warm soothing bath for her. After I got her bath ready I returned to the bedroom to find her sleeping.

I saw that her pussy was too swollen to close her legs all the way. As I looked at the mess they had made of her my own lust took control of me. I slowly spread he legs wider. I crawled between her legs and touched her cunt lips with my tongue. She moaned softly in her sleep.

As I licked more, tasting my wife's pussy coated with the cum of my friends, I reached up and gently spread her cunt lips open. I felt she wasn't going to wake up so I got a little braver. I bit a piece of her cunt lip. She moaned a little and spread her legs wider. I bit her again, much harder. She twisted and moaned under me, but she didn't wake up or try to push me away.

I knew I wanted to leave a mark on her just like the other guys so I bit harder still. I sucked on the piece of her cunt in my mouth as hard as I could. I kept it up for at least 2 minutes. When I stopped I looked at what I had done and saw a deep red area that would soon be black and blue. I snickered to myself as I thought of the pain she would feel when she had to wipe herself after peeing.

My little dick was hard again. It had been that way almost all night. I knew what I had to do.

Very gently and slowly I turned her over until she was asleep on her stomach. Once again I spread her lovely legs. I moved my hands up and spread her ass cheeks, exposing her poor little abused asshole. I could hardly contain myself as I guided my own dick to this forbidden area. As I touched her tiny little hole I could feel her tender skin flinch away from me. That just fueled my lust and I lunged forward driving my 5 ½ inch dick all the way in her freshly fucked asshole.

I wildly started pistoning in and out of her luscious butt. I started shouting, "Take that slut. Now you're going to get it bitch. How do you like it now cunt?" It only lasted seconds. Then my dick delivered a pathetic little drop of cum and I fell on the bed beside her.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,890 Followers