The Dancer Pt. 03

Story Info
A senior and his relationship with a mature mother.
12.5k words
4.46
17.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader:

This story is a sexual fantasy and is strictly a work of fictional and is intended as ADULT entertainment, but we all know that some of our neighbors and acquaintances are acting out these scenes in their real life every day. Therefore the author encourages the reader to practice safe sex always.

If you are offended by sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further. All characters in this story are fictitious, over the age of 18, and any similarity to any persons, places, individuals or situations is purely coincidental. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse any of the activities described.

This is the third part of a five part story, about a senior in high school about to begin his college career and his relationship with a mature mother of a classmate. This story may be read independent of the other parts, but if read in sequence the story may be more coherent. Enjoy the fantasy adventure.

*****

Pascal L'Hommedieu a senior at Laurence Harbor High School was not looking forward to going to his senior prom. Pascal and his mother had moved into the Laurence Harbor school district just before Christmas and now with only one semester's attendance at this new school Pascal did not have a date nor were there any prospects for a date. The young women that he had met in class or in the community seem to be already dating or were too weird for his taste or pretty enough to even caught his eye. He would walk through the halls alone and without friends, while other students were sharing conversations and activities.

Pascal was accustom to this behavior since his mom was in the Navy and would be transferred often, but right in the middle of his senior year was the pits. Lieutenant Ennate L'Hommedieu is a Navy nurse and was currently serving at the Naval Medical Center Laurence Harbor.

The night of her senior prom Ennate had permitted her prom date to have sex with her and two months later he split when Ennate informed him that she was with child. Over the next six years with the help of her parents and her sister they raised Pascal, while Ennate earned a career with the U.S. Navy. Once, Pascal was one-year old Ennate started to work on earning her registered nursing degree and license by enlisting in the Navy and using their assistance to pay for college and nursing school. After graduating as an Ensign she was obligated to serve six years with the Navy, which was now twelve years ago. Ennate like her family was from Southold, Long Island and were descended from Benjamin and Martha L'Hommedieu; they were of Dutch, English, and French Huguenot ancestry, with a strong work ethic and strong religious moral compasses.

Ennate's younger sister when on to college and then to medical school to earn a doctorate in family dentistry. Dr. Kaatje L'Hommedieu had established her practice in Prestonville a few miles north of Laurence Harbor on the Otter River.

Pascal's name gave him some problems in that it was not as common and often cause some to steer away from him and while it may have inspired Pascal to work on being an intellectual in later years as a young boy in the school yard being bullied every day was not fun. However as a senior in high school with great grades and many awards for his outstanding work he was proud that he was named after Blaise Pascal the French mathematician, physicist, inventor, writer and Catholic theologian.

Pascal was not the most popular student and the name calling and bullying had a devastating effect on Pascal's ability to make friends and to become a part of groups or sports. He tended to select activities in which he was alone and so Pascal became an avid marathon runner and climber in his early years. These two sports not only kept his health and in great physical shape, but also provided him with a success that was less spectator driven.

That evening as Pascal and his mother were finishing up their apple pie Ennate asked, "Have you found a date for your prom?"

Pascal took in the last bit of pie and chewed slowly as he considered his answer. Then he said, "No." as he laid his fork down on the plate.

"Pascal there is only ten days left before the prom and you need to purchase your tickets by this Friday."

"I know mom, but there just isn't any good-looking girls left. Besides, I don't want to go. I don't have any friends in this school and it would just be a bore. I would much rather take a quick trip into the mountains and do some free climbing on Huckleberry Cliff." Although Pascal was not much of a team player he had developed as a series marathon runner and mountain climber. At six foot plus with a thin wiry body, he was well-suited to both sports and he relished the isolation that each sport offered.

"Listen buster! This is one of those markers in life just like the survey marks you find in the mountains that you use to measure your progress. It's a memorable and celebrated rite of passage for many teens. It's the subject of countless teen movies, so everyone's perception of the evening might be very far from the truth. So what really goes down on that storied night? Mom and Dad, it might not be as bad as you think... or it could be much worse.

While the experiences vary across friend groups and high schools across the country, one thing is clear: Prom is an event all high school kids will remember forever. That's exactly what makes the night so significant.

For many parents, the evening is often full of worry and fear - and for good reason. Statistics show that more than half of high school students have four or more alcoholic drinks on prom night. Meanwhile, a survey completed by "Seventeen Magazine" and the "Centers for Disease Control and Prevention" showed that roughly 14 percent of teen girls have sex on prom night. For parents who are sending their teens out for the evening, those numbers can be daunting.

"When I went to my senior prom, my friends all got together after prom to hang out together at Donna's house and we played games and ate pizza until dawn then we drove over to Jimmy's home and had breakfast. Then we changed into casual clothes and went to the theme park near the city. I had made a fried chicken picnic and my date and I had a blast, riding the rides and playing on the lake, and eating our lunch under the trees. I will never forget that night and the next day. And No! I didn't drink any alcohol or have sex on my senior prom date, although many other girls and boys were no longer virgins come Sunday."

"Yeah, that is all well and good, but you didn't move into a new school four months before your prom and you had friends, and groups, and a boy friend if I am not mistaken?"

"True it was your father and yes we did have sex, but not after the prom, that was several weeks later in the back of his pickup truck. After that, he disappeared leaving me with child, but I have never looked back at my prom and been angry. It was and shall be for me a very special marker in my life."

"It did then and still does today affect your life."

"True. I admit that was when you were conceived and why I joined the Navy. To get a job, learn a skill and provide for my single mom family. Your grandmother and grandfather, as well as your aunt, gave much for many years to provide for you and me; and to make it possible for me to get an education. I had to give six years of my life to the Navy to pay them back for my training and employment, but the past six years have been for me and for you our life and our heritage. If it hadn't been for the Navy, my mother and father, and Kaatje, I don't know where I would be and if you would still be with me."

Pascal asked changing the subject because he could see his mother getting melancholic. "Mom you're in the know about the Navy. What can you tell me about the secret Navy base here in Laurence Harbor?"

"Are you're trying to change the subject, young man."

"No really, some of the kids were talking about a secret Navy base here in Laurence Harbor and I was wondering if you could find out about it?"

"I'll tell you what, you get a date and purchase your tickets by Friday and I'll find out all I can about your secret base. Deal?"

"But I already told you there aren't any good looking girls left."

"So they don't have to be a student, do they?"

"No, but..."

"You want the secret, you get a date and purchase your tickets by Friday. I have to go, I have night duty this week. Please do the dishes. Love you."

*****

That night while on a break Ennate called her sister Kaatje. They often talked and shared much with each other and especially Pascal, since they both raised him. The talk was the prom and the lack of a date. Kaatje suggests that since no one at the school knew her, she could go as his date in case he would strike out. They both laughed, but the seed had been planted.

Thursday at the dinner table again Ennate had a large brown envelope beside her plate and as they finished their meal she asked, "Do you have a date?"

Pascal looked down in defeat and said, "No."

That is when his mother told Pascal about his aunt's offer to be his date if he didn't find a date. The look on his face told Ennate his answer was a big fat no, but then she could see the wheels turning in his head. "Did you find the secret Navy base?"

Ennate tapped the large brown envelope and smiled.

"Okay, tell Aunt Kaatje we will go to the prom together, but I will only call he Kaatje."

Ennate smiled and passed over the large brown envelope. Pascal took it and open the end flat and looked inside. There folded not so neatly was a weathered map, that had coffee stains and small tears and pencil marking over most of the surface, but what it showed was an early World War II observation tower and an underground bunker from which the watches live when on duty. Since the war, the tower had been removed and the bunker covered over with dirt and a Little League ball field had been constructed over the spot where the bunker was. There was also a brief paper on the history of the war near the Naval base. Ennate smiled and said, "Rumor has it that there is an entrance that still exists, but no one seems to know where it is.

That night Pascal when to his room and poured over the old weathered map for hours reading and measuring each section and where and what was its purpose all those years ago. Then reading the attached file:

In the early years of World War II along the East Coast of Canada and the United States, several ships were torpedoed within sight of East Coast cities such as New York and Boston. On May 11, 1942, a German U-boat entered the St. Lawrence River and torpedoes two freighters, this was the first time the war had come to Canadian territory.

The freighter San José was sent to the bottom in shallows water only 1,000 yards away from the coast guard base in Atlantic City, New Jersey. In that same year, it wasn't the US Navy or the U.S. Coast Guard that controlled America's Atlantic waters in early 1942. It was the U-boats of Nazi Germany.

For seven months, from mid-January to early August 1942, German U-boats had control of America's East Coast waters, sinking freighters and oil and gasoline tankers—anything and everything steaming off the coast. With the sinking of each ship, the Nazis achieved a victory over the United States comparable to an even more devastating than the one the Japanese had enjoyed at Pearl Harbor. For months, the US Navy failed to come up with a plan to end the slaughter. Meanwhile, the American people were not being told how close they were to disaster.

As the war progressed the Germans kept up the tempo of their attack, sinking ships all along the east coast from the Florida Keys and the Gulf of Mexico to Nova Scotia in Canada. The mouth of the Mississippi turned out to be a particularly lucrative killing ground for the U-boats. One such attack was a meager 20 miles southeast of Cape May, New Jersey and within sight of New York City.

The Allies adjusted their tactics by grouping merchant ships into mini-convoys dubbed "bucket brigades." During the day, the convoys would be escorted on their way, and at night, they would put in at sheltered harbors. Planes would fly overhead. The mere sight of an airplane was known to send U-boats diving, so the presentence of air patrols disrupt many an enemy attack. These measures slowed but did not stop the loss of merchant ships.

The U-boats had scored the most one-sided and damaging victory against the United States of any foreign naval power. Germany had sunk 233 ships off the East Coast and in the Gulf of Mexico and killed no fewer than 5,000 seamen and passengers. The U-boats operation caused major disruptions in war-material production and in the shipping of supplies to the war fronts. This was Germany's first strategic victory of the war that directly impacted on the American.

One of the strategies developed during this period was the construction of towers along the coast to elevate watches to look and report submarines on the surface and within sight of the shore. The Navy also employed blimps to position observers far out from the cost to help detect and guide surface vessels to attack these submarines. After the war, many of these facilities were removed or abandoned.

One such structure was constructed on a high shot not far from the village of Laurence Harbor. Years later the tower was removed and the site leveled for safety reasons, but it became the perfect place for young lovers to park their cars and look out over the ocean late at night while engaged in acts their mothers would not have approved of.

The next morning Pascal purchased his tickets and arranged for a tux, flowers, and limo for his prom date. That afternoon when he got home he called his aunt to tell her the good news. "Hi. Miss Rolston, Pascal here may I please speak with my aunt?"

"Just a moment Pascal," said her receptionist, "while I get her."

"Hi, Pascal, What's up?"

"We're going to the prom. I purchased our tickets today."

"You're kidding me! Aren't you?" Added Kaatje with a broad smile on her face.

"No it's for real, Mom and I set it up last night. Is there a problem?"

"Well, yes. I have to be in Washington next week, I didn't think Ennate took me seriously. I am truly sorry. Wait what if I find you a date to take my place?"

"Oh that's okay I wasn't going to go anyhow. It's okay honest."

"Pascal you listen to me! Next Friday at 7:30 you come to my office and your date will be here and I promise you she will make all those other girls look plain. Do you hear me?"

"Oh Aunt Kaatje, it's all right honest."

"Pascal L'Hommedieu, next Friday at 7:30 my office and you will pick up your prom date! Do you hear me?"

"Yes, Kaatje, whatever you say. Got to go now Bye."

"Bye Pascal, Love you."

*****

That night Kaatje and Ennate talked and tried to work out all the detail. Ennate asked who she was going to get, and Kaatje said honestly she didn't know, but that Pascal would have a date for the prom. Even if she had to hire an escort service or a high-end hooker; Pascal would have a date. The two sisters laughed and then began plotting Pascal's prom.

The next Friday Pascal all dressed in his tux and with a driven limo when across town to his Aunt's dentist office and stepped inside to pick up his blind date, for his senior prom.

The woman sitting at the desk was his aunt's receptionist and Pascal said, "Hello Miss Rolston. Is my Aunt Kaatje here?"

"Why no she is in Washington, I thought you knew that?"

"I did, but she said I was to pick up my date for the prom here at 7:30."

"And so you shall." Eva Rolston said with a beaming smile on her face. "She is in the ladies room and boy are you in for a night." Just then the restroom door opened and she stepped out and was facing Pascal. They both stood looking at each other and yet unable to say anything.

Miss. Rolston said, "I would like you to meet my younger sister Mira Rolston. Mira this is Dr. Kaatje L'Hommedieu nephew Pascal L'Hommedieu. You two have a fun time at the prom. Bye now."

Pascal stood there with his mouth open and silence his only response. Finally, he said, "Hi permit me to attach your corsage." He approached his blind date and brought out from behind his back a clear plastic container containing six small white rose bugs and a needle. Pascal already had a single white rose bud on his tux lapel. As he fumbled with the corsage and the needle, Mira smiled and waited patiently for the tall handsome young man, who seemed awkward as he attempted to pin the flowers to her dress, while trying not to stick her with the pin or touch her more than ample breast. Finally, after several minutes she offered to assist him in his task.

Mira was nearly the same height as Pascal in her heels, with long flowing flaxen hair that was about mid way down her back, which would sweep forward over her shoulders and covered her breasts when she leaned forward. Her alabaster smile, fair petal like skin, and twinkling green eye gave her the appearance of the happiest young woman in the world.

She wore a gold sequined dress, that looked like she had had her body paint gold, then some soft flowing cloth. The one strap of the dress drew the garment in a long sweeping curve that flowed down from her left shoulder, down over her left breast and nearly all of upper swell of her ample right breast; thus exposing a lot of cleavage. This sweeping line continued around her body and ended in the lower part of her back, just above her magnificent buttocks which were firm; and although it did stick out just a bit, it was not oversized or over dramatic like many of the current models and entertainers.

The lower portion of her gown flowed down to the floor and had a slit on the side of her right leg that ended near her waist line. As she walked the skirt would allow her right leg to be exposed from her golden stiletto heels to nearly her waist, thus giving the impression she was wearing no undergarments. Her waist was very thin and her stomach unlike most modern girls was flat and hard without the appearance of a jelly roll or muffin top. As Mira walked away from Pascal toward the door the sequins would reflect the light giving one the impression that her dress was made of liquid gold.

They climbed into the limo and the driver closed the door and drove the young couple in silence back across town to the school. When they arrived at the dance Pascal assisted Mira out of the limo and guided her toward the entrance. "I never asked you anything about yourself. I must admit I was so taken with your beauty that I have been speechless."

Mira said, "Our parents are died, in a car accident, therefore I live with my sister Eva. I am 18 and a senior in Prestonville High School and plan on attending college in the fall. My school's prom was last weekend and that is why I was available when your aunt talked with my sister about your prom. The great thing about your kind invitation is that I get to wear my dress a second time."

"What about your date from last week? Isn't he a little... well unhappy?"

"Oh, him. Pascal, please do not worry a second about him. He dumped me five minutes after we walked onto the dance floor."

"Dumped you! I don't understand."

"Well, as we walked onto the dance floor to join the other dancers my date saw a girl from your school, that was attending our prom with one of the guys from our school. He was so taken by her that he walked away from me and began coming on to her right there in front of her date. When her date tried to intervene my date punched him in the nose and took the girl and left.

I was left standing there the center of the dance floor, as everyone else's entertainment, and the other boy sitting on the floor in his tux with blood all over his jacket and white shirt. Well needless to say my prom was over before it even started and my date was no more. So let's just enjoy the night without and concerns, other than if you're going to step on my feet; that way we may have a good time." Mira smiled and took his arm in a friendly manner.