The Dancing Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bellowed and bucked as he shot a huge lode deep inside her, she was lunging back to meet his thrusts, so it seemed things were going better for her than before.

As Vick pulled out a stream of thick creamy cum gushed out of her hole and ran all over her cunt and thighs pooling on top of Ed's nether regions.

Bob gruffly, asked me "Now Darling husband, you ever fucked your slapper of a wife in the arse?"

"No"

"Why not, you wimp"

"Cause she didn't want it"

"Ask her if she wants to be fucked up the arse now"

Having heard the exchange Polly spoke up, "Yes I do want him to fuck me in my new hole, and I want him to fuck me now, so stop the chat and let's have your big dick in my shit hole"

I had never heard that kind of language out of her in the past, but it made me, if that were possible, even hornier than before.

I dropped my pants and taking my massive horn in my hand I held it up to her still bubbling hole, and with one steady shove I was up to my balls inside her, It was fabulous sensation , her colon gripped my tool along all of its length, tight ,firm, and slippery, Great.

I began fucking her hard, and she responded lewdly, talking dirty and writhing against my thrusts, I could feel the other hard prick on the other side of the membrane separating her two holes, which was a strange and unique sensation.. I shouted that I was about to cum, and the other guy, ED, shouted he was also on the point of popping his cork as well.

We made a spectacular double cum, hammering into her soft holes and filling them to the brim with boiling spunk. I had never had such a huge climax both in terms of the intensity of sensations and quantity of cum, which was prodigious to say the least.

It was my turn for clean-up, and arriving in front of her she grinned at me as she took my soiled tool in her mouth, before sucking it in she enquired "What's it like to have a Nympho Whore for a wife?

"Fucking great" was the only possible answer.

She did such a good job on my prick, that when she had finished, not only was it clean, it was also hard again. But it was "time out" for everyone except Harry and his giant cock.

We watched in awe as Harry moved to put his monster member in her over used cunt, placing the mushroom shaped purple head at the opening of her wet lips, it slid slowly as she groaned in pain and pleasure, her hole was getting a serious stretch as each inch of tool slid into her cunt, half way in and he stopped,

"You OK Sweetie?"

"How much more of that thing you got?"

"Same again"

"Keep on sliding it in a bit at a time, but go slow till all of it is in. Once were there and it's fully inside me we can start to show these other guys how to really fuck!"

We gathered round to see the exhibition, her cunt lips were stretched to the limit round his massive shaft which slowly began its withdrawal from the depths of her snatch, she moaned with pleasure as the large bulbous head reamed her hole, the it appeared at the opening of her cunt lips half in half out when with one thrust he sent it squelching bask inside her to its hilt, she cried out, in alarm under such an onslaught, "SLOW DOWN FOR PITTY SAKE, YOUR HURTING ME WITH THAT POLE OF YOURS"

He took no heed , and started shafting in and out the entire length of his massive dick, soon she was moaning and writhing into her first orgasm of many, they fucked like that for what seemed like ages, till le pulled out with a sucking noise coming from her excited cunt, roughly he turned her on to all fours and immediately buried his cock even deeper into her wet hole, more moaning and orgasms as he fucked her to the absolute limit, he withdrew his livid cock and held it against her arse bud, and started shoving at the puckered opening, but try as he might there was no way of fitting the swollen dick head inside her tight bum hole. He gave up trying to force his way in and slid it back into her cunt where he knew it fitted snugly. He frigged her arse with several fingers for a while but realising it was never going to fit with out doing serious damage to her; he concentrated on his impending cum. His thrusts speeded up to a blur as he shouted his way to orgasm, pumping and pumping her willing hole full to bursting with his white creamy jism , rivulets of the stuff was running out of her hole as he pounded more in, making farting noises with her cunt as she came for the Nth time. As he withdrew his prick from her cunt we saw a torrent of cum flowing out onto the seat cover in a bubbling pool of erotic mess.

Recovering his breath he went round in front of her and offered his dripping prick for her to suck clean, this she did, not only without complaint, but with obvious pleasure, licking his balls and the enormous length of his cock with relish.

"Great Fuck thanks, but sorry about my shit hole Harry, I'll have to do stretching excursuses in case we ever meet again and you want to brown hole me with that mighty tool of yours"

That got a round of applause and a lot of laughs.

She was fucked again by everyone including myself, in every hole and in every combination possible.

Finally we ran out of steam, but not her, she gamely asked if anyone fancied a last fuck for the road as at this stage she was ready for anything they could do to her.

No takers due to sexual exhaustion, but one by one they kissed her good bye and fondled, frigged.

, or squeezed various parts of her, now, familiar anatomy.

Her dress was found, but not her miniscule G-string (someone had taken it as a souvenir of the nights debauchery), putting it on seemed pointless as it hid nothing, but she still had to exit the public part of the club.

Arm in arm we headed out, and as we were leaving the club Manager gave me a DVD case "A memento of your visit to the VIP area Sir and Madame, a double DVD in HD of your entire evening with us I've seen it and I must say congratulations to you Madame you are one hell of a girl, and obviously a really great fuck! Come back ANY time you wish as our guests in the VIP section".

On the way home I reminded myself to get on my laptop as soon as possible and delete all the emails to the organisation "We will fuck your wife" especially the ones to Bob setting up to-nights little party, after all I wouldn't want Polly to know it was all my idea to have her fucked mercilessly for an entire evening by a bunch of virile well hung unknowns.

When we got home and into bed she asked me to fuck her in the arse! A perfect end to a perfect evening.

More of this will follow, I know for sure.

12