The Dangers of Glory Hole Dating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God, it feels even better than I could have hoped. Mike resisted the urge to place a hand on her head, bud couldn't help running his fingers through her long blonde hair, marvelling at how soft it was. He could smell her shampoo – so familiar, yet in this place as she sucked him, so unnatural. But so perfect.

Grace let her brother's cock slip from her mouth as she sat up and pulled her shirt over her head, dropping it on the floor beside the bed. She wasn't wearing anything else – Mike's sister was completely naked, perched on top of him in all her glory. He admired the curve of her full, soft breasts, the shape of her body as his hands rested on her thighs and slid up to her waist.

As he watched her, Grace knelt up and pulled his boxers down and off, leaving them on the side of the bed as she shuffled forward again and knelt up high, rubbing her pussy gently with one hand as she took his cock in the other and held it up, aiming at her entrance. She gave him a few long strokes and Mike realised what was about to happen.

"Grace, I –" Mike's words failed as his sister slid onto him, the head of his cock embedded in her pussy. Mike's breath came in gasps as he watched Grace's folds slowly slide down his cock, feeling every inch until she sat fully in his lap, her groin pressing down against his, two siblings joining together to become one.

"Ohhh, God, yes..." she whispered above him. The sound of her voice was so erotic and kinky that Mike thought he was going to explode right then and there. The siblings both held still for a moment, amazed that they were lying in bed together in their family home, one inside the other.

Mike ran his hands up his sister's legs, feeling her warm thigh muscles, her slender waist, her firm belly, finally slowing his hands as he caressed her chest, his thumbs rubbing her nipples tenderly. Grace arched her back, thrusting her chest out into his hands as she ground herself down against him, slowly lifting herself up and down, letting barely an inch of him escape before lowering herself fully onto him again. She had ached to feel this full, ever since Mike had fucked her through the glory hole, and now she could control the pace, and press herself hard down into his lap with every stroke.

Mike sensed his sister's urgency and slid his hands down over her breasts, down her sides and rested his hands on her hips, gently holding her and helping her up and down, gradually increasing how much of him slipped from her folds. Together they began to speed up, Grace bobbing all the way up and down on his rock hard shaft. Mike lay back and sighed with pleasure, finally having his sister in his own bed, not just fucking a stranger in a hole – they were Grace and Michael tonight, and he was making love to her pussy like he had never loved a woman before.

Grace was panting and gasping above him as she rode him, bouncing up and down faster and harder with each passing minute. She was pacing herself, desperate to get off but not wanting it to end yet, needing to feel his cock inside her for as long as possible tonight. Mike was gasping with pleasure below him and she knew he might not last long, so she endeavoured to enjoy every moment of passion she could get.

Grace slammed herself down onto her brother and leaned forward, placing her hands on Mike's chest and lifting her hips up even higher, almost letting him slip entirely out before pushing herself back down into his lap. Mike gripped her hips as he angled up into her a little, thrusting up into her as she rode him. Together they got into a rhythm, fucking each other with wild abandon, each desperate to make the other cum.

Mike looked down between Grace's legs, watching his cock disappear inside her over and over, then up again into her green eyes, framed by her long blonde hair, as she looked back into his. One of her hands slid up the side of his face, her thumb gently brushing his lips before he kissed it, feeling her stroke him. In response, Mike reached up with his own hand, pressing it against her lips and watching as she opened her mouth and took his thumb into it, sucking on it and closing her eyes, giving him a long moan.

"Holy fuck," Mike whispered. Grace's eyes were still closed, all her efforts going into her rocking motions on top of her brother's cock. She squeezed him as he thrust upwards and dropped her hand back to his chest, digging her nails in and feeling her own release about to hit. Mike leaned forward a little, kissing and licking his sister's large breasts lovingly, wishing he could have them in his hands all the time. Grace responded to his attention with another moan, this one shorter and louder, more desperate as he played with her nipples, thrusting up into her pussy as much as she was fucking herself down into his lap.

Grace was wildly rocking on him now, getting too fast for him to even consider stopping, her craving for cum driving her to the edge of madness. His cock pounded up into her pussy as her bottom muscles clenched, working hard to fuck her brother as fast as she could. The bed creaked and the air was thick with the smell of sex, their combined breathing and moaning filling the empty house, echoing off the walls. Grace was in a state of constant pleasure, her panting moans getting faster and more high pitched as she got closer to her release. It was music to Mike's ears, and although tried in vain to hold on just a little longer, not wanting to ever leave his sister, she was far too good at what she did, and together they worked far too well in bed for him to wait another second.

"Oh Grace...GRACE I'm cumming!" Mike yelled, straining and sitting up as he pulled his sister's hips down hard into his lap, bottoming out in her. Grace hurriedly took Mike's head in her hands and kissed him, feeling her brother's cock give a huge pulse as a jet of warm cum shot deep into her pussy. She broke the kiss and groaned loudly, wrapping her arms around him, pressing her breasts to his face as she dragged her fingers through his hair and up his back with each hand.

Grace ground her clit against Mike's groin as she rocked her hips back and forth, milking his cum out of him as her own orgasm struck her hard, taking her breath away, her emerald green eyes snapping open. Her body tingled and her pussy exploded as she threw her head back and cried out, her long golden hair streaming in the hallway light. She couldn't stop moaning.

The siblings stayed like that for a minute or two, holding each other, sweat running down their bodies as their sexual juices mixed beneath the sheets. Grace pushed down hard into Mike's lap and he held onto her for dear life, one hand running up her bare back, the other cupping her ass. He kissed his sister's breasts and felt her breath in his hair as she panted above him, their bodies shaking from orgasm.

Mike fell backwards, his chest rising and falling as he gasped for breath. On top of him, Grace was equally exhausted, her breasts heaving as she panted heavily from her efforts. With a shaky wobble, she lifted her leg up, slid off of him and collapsed beside him in bed, not even bothering to cover up with the sheets. Mike lay there for a few minutes beside his sister, the unbelievably unique smell of incest sex in the air, until at some point the weariness took them both and they fell asleep.

–-

Mike woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. The window was open and warm spring air was drifting in through the curtains. He went to stretch and realised his arm was trapped. With a quiet groan he cracked one eye open, and instantly remembered everything that had happened last night.

Grace was lying with her back to him, completely naked, her long golden hair falling across her shoulders as she slept. Mike's arm was underneath the pillow behind her head, his other arm was draped over her waist with his hand lying beneath the covers somewhere near her hip. Their bodies were pushed together and he could feel Grace's soft breathing as she slept beside him.

Grace. His sister. The person he had fallen head over heels in love with. Everything about the night before came rushing back to him: the utter joy when she came into his room that night unexpectedly, climbing underneath the sheets and sliding his cock into her pussy, riding him naked, kissing him as he came in her before falling asleep together.

He looked back down at her. Like lovers.

Over on his desk a phone started beeping, somewhere in amongst the pile of clothes he had left there. Mike struggled to get out from underneath Grace without waking her up, eventually getting over to the pile and pulling out a phone, except it wasn't his. Grace's blue phone beeped up at him, an alarm she had set to wake up by. He looked back at the shirt and jeans and realised they were mixed in with his sister's things, which she must have dumped after getting naked earlier.

Shrugging, Mike climbed back into bed and slowly moved back up to Grace, trying to cuddle her again.

"What time is it?" she asked surprising him, fully awake.

"Er, about 9:30."

"I have work in two hours."

"Oh." Mike couldn't think of what to say. For a while they just lay there silently. Both awake, only half-cuddling, neither of them moving. Mike wanted to say so many things, but he couldn't figure out a way to word any of them properly. He knew love was a difficult thing to deal with, but he never imagined it would be like this!

"Do you want me to go?" he said finally. Grace didn't move.

"I can, if that's what you want, Grace."

"No. It's your bed."

"Ok." Mike slowly moved a little closer, and felt her press back just a bit against him. He relaxed his hand and rested it on her hip again and she didn't tense up or jump. In fact, she shuffled her body backwards and let him embrace her, wrapping his arms around her naked body. Mike closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth, feeling it spread along her back and into his chest.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yeah," came her reply.

"This is nice."

"Mmm." Mike wasn't sure if she was feeling uneasy or not; her body language suggested no but she didn't seem eager to talk or interact at all. Mike wondered if he should try to break the ice.

As he lay there thinking, Mike started to notice the softness of Grace's skin against his, the curve of her side as it met her hip and flowed over to her thigh, the way her hair moved as she breathed softly beside him. It had never occurred to him how beautiful she was before, but now that he had her naked and alone to himself he couldn't help but appreciate her.

Even as he felt her soft body, Mike started to remember all the other things about her that he had never expected to appreciate before, like her amazing blowjob skills or how tight her pussy was as he entered her. Mike started to notice a familiar hardness returning to his cock, and all it took was a slight thrust for him to press it against her bottom. Grace twitched but otherwise didn't react.

"How far is it to work?" he asked casually, his hand moving down her hip to her thigh.

"Thirty minutes drive," Grace said, not responding to him in any way. Mike rested his hand partway down her leg, just above her knee.

"Mmmm, and you'll need a quick shower too, so that's...another fifteen minutes," he calculated, his hand gently cupping the inside of her leg behind her knee joint. "Plus ten minutes to get dressed, another ten for breakfast and five for brushing your teeth. That leaves you..." he slowly lifted her leg up, raising it just a little, "fifty minutes or so before you have to leave...rounded down to, say, forty five." With her leg in the air, Mike gently angled his hips forward, his cock brushing against her exposed pussy.

"Yeah, about that," said Grace, still not moving. Mike paused, about to move forward. He was achingly horny all of a sudden.

"So. Forty five minutes. Enough time, then, to maybe..." he trailed off, pushing forward, his cock entering Grace's pussy from behind. She was hot and tight and nothing had ever felt better in his life. Mike sighed as he slowly worked the head of his cock in and out of her, just teasing it, his shaft slipping further and further into her with each push until he lifted her leg way up and sank fully into her, the base of his cock pressing against her bumcheeks.

"Ohhhhh, wow," he breathed. "That feels amazing."

"Good," she said, but Mike knew she didn't sound right. Something had changed. He released her leg and she lowered it, not quite forcing his cock out of her though.

"Should I stop?" he asked.

"Do it if you want to."

"No, Grace. That's not how I want this."

"How do you want it, then? How exactly do you want fucking your sister to be different?"

Mike pulled out of her, inwardly groaning at the feeling of his cock slipping out of her pussy. Grace shivered as he pulled out, but still didn't roll over to face him.

"I thought that's what you wanted," she said.

"No, don't say that again, Grace. This isn't what I want. I want...ohhh hell I don't know what I want." Mike stood up, throwing the sheets back and walking over to his pants, pulling them on quickly. He looked over and finally Grace turned to face him, giving him an angry look.

"Don't you think this is hard for me??"

"I don't know what to think, you're the one who came to me last night."

"You wanted me to!"

"When did I say that?"

"When – " Grace faltered, looking down at the sheets. "When you left the bar, the last time, when you said...it wasn't about sex. That you didn't just want to have sex." Mike's anger started to abate as he listened to his sister's words.

"I said it because I love you."

"I know you love me."

"But I didn't want you to just...I would never have sex with you if I thought you were just doing it for me! Is that what happened? Were you just doing it for me?"

"No! I just, aaargh!!" Grace rolled back over, pulling the sheets over her body. "It's weird, Michael! It's completely insane! Don't you see that? What we did, what we were just doing??"

"I...I know it is weird, Grace," Mike said slowly, sitting down on the end of the bed near her feet. "But I also know how I feel about you. I know that when I woke up this morning it felt right to be holding you, and I know that no matter who you are on the outside, it's what I've wanted for a long time. Going way back to when you were still Jessie." Grace winced at the name, tucking her face into the pillows.

"Mike...I'm not Jessie. I never was."

"Yes you were. Who you were when we were together...that was you. Not this." Grace didn't budge, her face covered by the pillow. Mike sighed.

"Grace, did it all feel that weird to you?"

"No," came her muffled reply. "This morning didn't feel weird. I felt, well, wanted. In a way that said I was everything to you, and it didn't matter who you were." She lowered the pillow and looked over the top at him. "But last night didn't feel that way. Last night I was in my brother's room, in my brother's bed, and I had my brother inside me, not 'James'. Last night felt wrong."

Mike's heart stopped for a beat. Everything he thought was special, the night of passion they shared in his bed, all of it suddenly meant nothing to him. He couldn't think, he couldn't speak, he could barely even breathe.

"...why?"

"I don't know ok?!? Because I could see your face! Because I felt your sweat and heard your breathing and your voice! Because last night you weren't some stranger who could look like anyone, who could be anyone! You weren't the person I was looking forward to learning all about, you were someone I already knew everything about, who I've known for nineteen years! You were my brother last night Michael!"

Mike sat and stared at his sister, watching the tears form in her eyes as they both struggled with their hearts and their thoughts.

"I loved all of that. I loved seeing you, holding you, even hearing and smelling you..."

"Please stop, Michael."

"You don't want to be here...with me."

"No." Grace sniffed, a tear rolling down her cheek. "I mean, no it's not like that."

"What is it then?" Grace threw the pillow aside, lying on her back and looking at her brother.

"I wanted to wake up with you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"But you didn't want last night to happen."

"I want it to happen all the time." Grace sat up a little, holding the sheets to her chest. "I want it every night of my life if it means I can wake up with you every morning. But it just wasn't what I dreamed it would be. It felt gross, and meaningless, and..." she stared into his eyes, trying to find the right words.

"Go on."

"I felt more for you when we were in the booth, when all I knew was James and I couldn't wait to date him, to learn everything about him and share everything with him as well."

"When you were Jessie."

"Yes."

Mike stared into his sister's green eyes and thought long and hard. He knew how he felt about her, and he could see that she felt the same about him, but separating her fantasy man from her real-life brother was too hard for her.

"Last night, this morning...it didn't feel how you wanted it to feel." Grace let a tear fall from her cheek.

"No." Michael's heart broke. He could barely get his next words out.

"Maybe we should have some time apart."

"If you think so," Grace sniffed, pulling the sheets up over her head.

"I'm sorry, Grace." Mike didn't want to leave her alone, but he didn't know how to talk to her about his feelings, and judging by her silence, Grace didn't either. He stood up and turned to go, but one last thought came into his mind.

"Grace, if I hurt you last night," he said quietly, "if what we did only made your life worse, if all it did was bring you fresh torment, make you realise you couldn't have what you really want, then please find it in your heart to forgive me, because I love you, Grace, and last night meant everything to me...or I thought it did." Grace sniffed again beneath the sheets.

"No matter what happens I can't change how I feel about you. But if you want it to end, if you want me to stop pursuing you..." he walked towards the door, looking back at the girl tucked under his sheets one last time.

"If that's what you want, then I'll do it. Your happiness means more to me than my own." He hung his head. "I just wish it wasn't so hard to let you go." A quiet sob was his only reply.

–-

Grace had retreated to her old room down the hall to get dressed after her shower, and Mike had dutifully stayed in the kitchen to give her some space. He had wanted to say something, anything to try and make her feel better, but he knew it wasn't a good time. There may never be a good time for that discussion. It pained him to think it, but he would have to learn to let her go all by himself. Grace couldn't help him now.

When Grace finally came out from her room Mike got a waft of her perfume, a familiar smell that once only reminded him of his sister, but now held so much more meaning. When he looked up at her as she entered the kitchen he got a bit of a shock.

Her hair was done up tightly, and she wore a white blouse with black shoes and stockings underneath her black skirt. It was her work uniform, the same outfit he had seen her in one time at the glory hole, when she sent him the photo of her tits covered in cum. Her hair had been tied up when she took it so he couldn't tell it was the same golden yellow hair as his sister's. Mike blushed remembering that night, and all the times he had jerked off to those photos since then.

"I'll be home later," she said quietly. "Don't worry about dinner." Mike nodded, not trusting himself to speak. She waited for a moment, perhaps giving him time to reply, but when none came she turned away and trudged out of the kitchen, leaving her brother feeling miserable again.