The Dangers of Glory Hole Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike didn't know how he was going to hold out for long inside Jessie's pussy but he was determined to make every second count. He placed both hands against the wall and braced his feet wide, pushing his cock through the glory hole as far as he could, feeling the head of his shaft penetrate her deep. Jessie was pushing her ass back against the hole just as much, building a rhythm of pulling forward slightly as he pulled back and pushing against him as he thrust forward again, and each time Mike got a jolt out of feeling soft, warm skin against his groin through the small hole, the contact against her skin almost electrifying him. Mike wanted to tear down the walls between them, to grip her cute blue Wonder Woman skirt and fuck her hard, his hands roaming her slender body at long last.

"Jesus, Jessie," he moaned. "I need to cum already." In response Jessie slowed down, letting him push his cock through the hole and hold still for her. Mike looked through the peephole again and watched Jessie – his sort of girlfriend, his own personal Wonder Woman – backing onto his cock over and over, bouncing her ass against the wall each time. He could see her long black hair flicking forward each time, her shoulders bare and her sexy slender frame clad in the red and gold trim outfit, the hem of her blue skirt hiked up to reveal her naked bottom. He couldn't see them from this angle but he knew her tits would look amazing in this costume, and was determined to one day yank it off of her, revealing her gorgeous naked body in all its glory.

As he watched Jessie hung her head and raised her shoulders, arching her back and moaning with his cock in her pussy. She slowly tilted her hips, drawing little circles with her ass as she leaned almost all the way forward, Mike's cock almost slipping out of her before she impaled herself on it again, driving it deep inside her. Jessie threw back her head and moaned loudly, crying out with pure pleasure as she started to speed up her movements, slamming her ass backwards against the wall.

Mike thrust forwards in time with Jessie's movements, fucking her in earnest now, not holding anything back. He watched her hand reach down between her legs and knew that she was fingering her smooth little clit, the same one he had sucked and licked last time they were together. He had fantasised about eating her out over and over since that day, tossing her down in his bed and spreading her legs wide, giving him as much time as he wanted to go crazy on her until her red nails dug into his hair and she screamed. He closed his eyes and leaned back, his hands pressing hard against the wall as he fucked her pussy as hard as he could, hearing her moan with each and every thrust.

Jessie flattened her bottom against the wall, uttering a long moan as Mike pounded her as fast as he could. Her pussy was squeezing his shaft with each thrust, begging for him to release inside her, to give her everything he had. Jessie's long, low moan quickly turned into a loud one, followed by a louder, hungry cry of joy as his cock was coated in her juices. Jessie slapped the chair back hard as her pussy started vibrating, her orgasm ripping through her and making the entire wall wobble slightly. People outside would definitely have heard her cry out, but Mike didn't care. He had never heard anything as sweet as that sound. Mike didn't care who Jessie was, all he knew was he wanted to hear her make that sound every night for the rest of his life.

Jessie's pussy was clenching over and over and Mike knew as she rode out her orgasm that he was about to blow as well. He slapped the wall quickly and felt Jessie squeeze his cock tight with her pussy, shaking her bum from side to side as he fucked her, when suddenly there was a strange sensation and it started to feel even better. Mike loved this and thrust into Jessie harder, but she must have noticed the feeling too because to his discomfort she pulled forward, his cock slipping out of her tight, wet folds.

Mike heard a muffled "shit" from the other side of the wall, and feeling Jessie's fingers on the naked head of his cock he realized the condom must have broken. He knew she couldn't take his cum on her tits tonight but he didn't have any condoms of his own and was seconds from exploding.

Mike felt slender fingers tug the useless condom off and Jessie's hand gripped his shaft, jerking him off as her mouth closed over his head. Her tongue slid down his cock as she sucked him hard and Mike moaned, realizing she was going to take it in her mouth. She had barely begun but Mike was unable to hold on any more and slapped hard at the wall again, thrusting his cock forward as he shot his load between Jessie's lips.

"Mmph! Mm-mph!" Mike heard Jessie struggle as his load filled her mouth, her hand still jerking the base of his cock as he came again and again. He had wanted this feeling for weeks and now all his pent up frustration was finally released, pumped into the waiting mouth of his mystery girlfriend. He heard Jessie choke briefly and felt her mouth leave him. He pressed his eye to the tiny peephole and saw the top of her head, a red and blue mask covering her eyes and forehead. A small trickle of cum slipped from the corner of her mouth as she coughed, dribbling down her chin and dripping onto the front of her red and gold bust as she slid her bright red lips down him again. Her hand squeezed him as he spurted one last time, stroking him more gently and swallowed her mouthful of cum, still sucking on his head softly, her black hair waving slightly from the movement.

Mike was spent. His Wonder Woman gave him one last long amazing suck and let him go as he pulled his cock out of the hole, sat back in the chair and gasped for breath. He had never felt anything so unbelievably good in his life. Her pussy had been warm and tight and it felt good to be inside her at last, and he had finally been able to cum in her mouth after wanting to for so long.

"Thankyou baby," she whispered through the hole. "That was...perfect." A low buzzing sounded on the other side of the wall.

"Shit – I have to go, right now! I promise we will talk OK?" Sounds of fixing clothes came through the hole as Jessie straightened up, but then a pair of panties were squeezed through the hole. Mike caught them before they hit the floor and held them in his hands; a skimpy, lacy black g-string, wet in the crotch.

"I love you," she whispered through the hole. Then, with a scrape the door of the cubicle opened and Mike heard Jessie leave, her heels clicking on the floor.

Mike suddenly felt unbearably lonely, the scent of her perfume lingering in the air, mixed in with the smell of sex. The underwear in his hands belonged to her, and as sexy and amazing as it was to be holding them it wasn't what he needed right now. He didn't want Jessie to go, and he didn't want to wait until he got home to talk to her again through email, especially since he had made a slight mess of her outfit.

He had to know who she really was. Nothing else mattered to him. This girl was one in a million, the kind of girl you would do anything for just to make love to her every night and wake up to her every morning. He zipped up and burst out of the cubicle, running through the bar and out the exit to cast his gaze around the car park, frantically looking for the dark haired girl.

There! With a jolt of excitement Mike saw Wonder Woman talking loudly on the phone about being late, climbing into the passenger side of a small red hatchback with what looked like more people in costume crammed in the back seat. Sprinting to his car, Mike threw himself into the driver's seat and started the engine, tossing the panties onto the passenger seat as he slammed it into first, his wheels spinning as he took off after the hatchback.

After a few minutes of following the car he found himself at a nearby barbeque park where a loud party was raging. He managed to find a parking spot eventually and grabbed the panties off the seat next to him, shoving them into his pocket as he started walking towards the crowd, scanning for his Wonder Woman. In no time he spotted her jet black hair, just as he remembered. She was standing with her back to him, holding a cup of alcohol next to a dark skinned Batgirl and a redhead in a typical nurse uniform, both wearing a masquerade style mask over their eyes.

This was it. He strode over to her, wondering what to do next. What should I say? How will she react? What if she doesn't like me? Before he had figured it all out he found himself standing behind her, less than a metre from her sexy, slender waist, her perky little ass and her smooth, long legs. He had been balls deep between those legs not twenty minutes ago, her blue skirt hiked up and her panties around her ankles, getting fucked like mad as that tight ass slapped the wall between them. He knew that underneath that blue skirt she was completely bare, and marvelled at the cheekiness of her to do that at a party. Mike felt for the panties in his pocket, pulling them out in a small ball to keep them discreet in the crowd.

Mike wanted to tear Jessie's costume off and run his hands all over her naked body as much as he possibly could. He wanted to bite that sexy ass and take her from behind over and over. If she let him, he would take her to his place and roll around in the sheets naked all night long. He would never let her go, and she would want for nothing. With these feelings in mind, he reached a trembling hand out to tap her shoulder and take the plunge, but suddenly he heard his name being spoken.

"Michael?? What the hell?!" Turning around he saw his cousin Lily, dressed as Catwoman, staring daggers at him from underneath her black mask. A split second later he heard his name being spoken from behind him again, and he saw Lily's eyes glance over his shoulder at the speaker as he turned back to face her.

"Michael? What are you doing here? Did Mum tell you to come? Look I'm ninteen now and I can do whatever I want, for fuck's sake it's just a costume party!" His sister Grace paused, glaring at him suspiciously. Mike was speechless.

Her lips were ruby red. Her hair wasn't the blonde of their family anymore, it was black – DYED black. She wore a small red and blue mask over her eyes to "hide" her identity, the same one he had seen earlier tonight, and there on the front of her red and gold Wonder Woman outfit, which was clinging perfectly and quite revealingly to her slender body, was a partly wiped off stain...an unmistakeable stain if you already knew what it was, as he did.

Grace seemed puzzled, then followed his glance down to the stain on her shoulder and then looked back up at Mike, his expression one of pure unbridled shock. She looked into his eyes, as he stared back into hers, siblings for nineteen years, and with a move that seemed to be in slow motion she finally spotted what was in his hand...a balled up pair of black panties – a g-string, as a matter of fact. A sudden realization came over her and Grace's mouth fell open in horror as she looked back up at her brother, her head shaking from side to side in denial.

"Grace, I..." Mike didn't get any further than that, for as Grace took a step backwards she dropped her cup, spilling beer everywhere as she clutched her belly, bent over and puked all over Mike's feet.

Not the best start to a relationship...