The Dangers of Pain Ch. 01

Story Info
An Encounter with David.
11.9k words
4.54
8.3k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 - An Encounter With David

I was working on a difficult passage in my latest story and didn't notice until something twitched at the edge of my vision. Knowing it was likely him, and not wanting an interruption, I continued staring intently at my computer screen.

It was his cock, his very large cock, that twitched. It was lengthening and intruding into my space. His hand gently rubbed against the back of my neck. He knew that I wanted to be left alone and still he came into my study to disrupt me. His hand presented a small vial in front of my face. This was his little way of giving me an ultimatum. The vial held scented, edible oil. We had used it before. I was to apply it to his now fully erect cock and then place that organ in my mouth and give him head.

"Damn you," I muttered under my breath, eyes closed and fists clenched. His fingers were pulling the long tee shirt over my head. It was the only garment I wore around the house when we were alone. He greatly admired my breasts, frequently saying they could launch a thousand ships. He joked that an educated girl like me should have educated tits that had a sense of history. History or not, they were firm and the cool air in the room was making my nipples stiffen. Or maybe it was just him. He turned into my side and rubbed his maleness on my breast. The vial was now uncorked and he poured a tiny lake of oil into my hand, then did the same to his hand.

I thought about refusing him, telling him to fuck off, so I could finish the last chapter of the story. It was a good story, but it wasn't getting finished today if I succumbed to his intrusion. I had only two choices, put the oil on him and let that purple throbbing tool overcome me, or chasing him out, in which case there would be punishment later.

Sometimes when he hit me, it was a step on the path to an ecstasy that I had only experienced with him. Other times, mostly when he had me bound to the rough wood post in our playroom, I screamed and cried and cursed him.

We fought a lot. Always had. We were competitive. Intellectually, athletically, sexually. He was an architect-builder, I was a writer. We weren't famous, yet, but we were known. He had several commissions that kept him busy long hours. After one of my stories was published in the New Yorker, I found myself with an agent, a publisher, and an editor. This raised the bar, as they say, on my writing. I didn't like the pressure much, but it was better, a lot better, than opening rejection letters.

Fighting was an escape valve for both of us. One time, when my mother noticed a bruise on the side of my breast, she asked if David did that to me. I said he did, but I didn't mind because he got a badly boxed ear in return. She asked if we couldn't let off steam a little more peacefully. I horrified her small town sensibility by whispering in her ear, "You mean, like fucking?"

She hugged me back and said, "Yes, you decadent tramp of a daughter." The glint in her eye undermined the tone of her voice.

He inverted his hand and let the oil drip onto my breasts. I still would not look up at him, but let my hand reach out and smear oil on the pulsing head that was pushing at my nipple. He grunted with satisfaction. I extended my tongue and tasted the drop of liquid poised at the extreme end of the large cock. My tongue circled the head, drawing in some of the oil. I liked the mixture and when he saw this, he knew he had me.

I surrendered, standing up and pulling our naked fronts together. "You're going to pay for this. That story is two months of groceries." He kissed my neck, then along my cheek and then everywhere he could get to. His fingers were busy in my bottom, which was leaking. He called me a useless cunt one time in a moment of passion. I turned us over, and pounded on his chest, "David, don't use that word around me, and don't you dare call me useless!" I surprised myself with my own violence, but everything I detested about cheap, predatory sex surrounded men calling women cunts. David was so surprised he just apologized and we went to the shower. Later, he asked what triggered me off, pointing out that cunt was a common Anglo-Saxon word with a very long history.

I climbed into his lap and got teary. "When I was sixteen, I saw my older sister's football boyfriend, full of beer, shove her out of the passenger seat of his car, calling her a useless cunt. She was totally broken up about it. He had tried to get her into the back seat for sex, and when she said no, he dumped her. It was her introduction, and mine also, to bad guy behavior."

After a moment of silence, I had whispered to David, "If you want, not very often, you can call me an Anglo-Saxon cunt." He laughed and held me tight. I giggled and kissed him.

His slippery fingers were all over my woman parts and his mouth was firmly latched onto my breast. I gushed on him, a sure sign I was getting revved up. Maybe the story could wait. He picked me up and I thought we were going to screw right there. But he carried me bride style, kissing and licking, up the stairs to the loft where we had covered half the floor with mattresses, blankets and pillows. When he suggested this approach to loving and sleeping, I said the mattresses had to have double thick covers on them, the kind with a waterproof membrane in them. He just smiled and came home with an armload from the store.

I remembered the first time we had sex in that loft. I was still in graduate school and David was studying for his architecture license test. The house was on a hill just south of the canal. Sort of arts and craftsy, but not very faithful, and in very bad shape. David's father, Bill, bought it for us, saying it was a wedding present. He knew marriage was not on our 'must do' list and we sat there silently, wondering whether we were being bribed, until he said gently, "Hey, I love you both and I'll love you whether you are married or not. Enjoy the house." Then he went and hired some people from the restoration community and they literally remade the place.

We were still getting used to having a house rather than a one bedroom apartment when David said one afternoon that his friends Eric and Katrina were coming over and we were going to populate the loft. Two hours later, a small acreage of mattresses and stuff had been hauled up two flights and a ladder. While Eric went to get beer from the car, the three of us lay in our new luxury, enjoying the view of rooftops and the Sound in the distance. When he came back with champagne rather than beer, we cheered. Eric explained that the bubbly came with conditions. The new rule was that for parties in the loft, everyone had to get naked and snuggle under the blankets up against the giant headboard David had found somewhere.

Katrina and I looked at each other, smiled and complied by getting under the covers before anything strategic came off. The guys were being guys, and stripped down before they uncorked the champagne, giving us a good view of two athletic bodies with mostly hard cocks.

The two bottles went quickly. When Eric said maybe he should go for more, David said he had a better idea and grabbed me. Eric thought this was a fine idea and did likewise with Katrina. Both of us protested loudly, which got us kissed, our bottoms slapped, and a stiff cock in us before we really knew what was happening.

Katrina and I both liked sex and we liked our partners. It didn't take long before protests were silenced and we were moaning and sighing and trying to be quiet so the other didn't think we were slutty. It didn't work. We reached our hands out to each other and screamed our orgasms as loud as we could.

Forever afterwards, the loft was the go to orgy place for David and me and our friends. David's sister Christine even decided to stop taking her pills and have her fiance make their first child with her in the loft, with an audience that didn't know until later what happened. Before she got too big, several of her women friends would climb up to the loft for cocktail hour with Cristine and rub her belly while she drank soda. The baby, who turned out to be a boy named Toby, kicked up a storm, to which we all laughed loudly, but a little jealously.

By the time David got me to the ladder, I didn't have to be persuaded to climb it, although David's hand between my legs helped boost me.

"Are we celebrating something?" I asked, as he pushed duvets out of the way and lay me down on the moisture proof pad.

I got a kiss and a nip on my breast before he answered. "I'm stuck on that latest residential design commission and I'm jealous of you clicking away in there on your story. Don't you ever have writer's block?"

He knew damn well how often I was blocked. There was something else going on. He was on a long conversation with his sister Sonja's boyfriend Mark in Portland this morning. Maybe he said something that set him off. Before I could ask about it, he said he would be right back with some refreshments.

The sun that we didn't see enough of was slanting in the loft window. I relaxed. It was four o'clock anyway and a short day wouldn't corrupt me too much.

He came back up the ladder with a tray of wine and a box under his arm. He put the box to one side and handed me my glass.

"Mark told me they are engaged."

The wine was delicious. He was looking at my naked body with interest. Were we going to talk or get on with the blowjob?

"He says Sonja is being dodgy about the engagement."

"Why get engaged if you are not pretty sure about each other?" David and I were pretty sure, but not up to the next step. He joked that we should get married before we got engaged to keep our parents and friends at bay.

He sipped his wine and kept giving me the once over. I couldn't see whether he was hard or not, but guessed he was. The wine and his dark eyes were making me gush.

"He says they have rough sex she is addicted to, but afraid of."

I pulled clothing out of the way so I could see his crotch. He was very erect.

"So the conversation got you thinking about your lack of recent sex?" I smiled at him. He'd come back last night from an all day meeting and bonked me really good.

"He said he tied her up and used a flogger on her. She couldn't stop coming and screaming. She's worried that she will become one of those women who only gets off on pain."

He was looking speculatively at me as he took another sip of wine. I was beginning to have an idea what was in the box.

"Have you ever wanted me to tie you up?"

I tried to give back the same noncommittal look he was giving me.

"You and Eric did tie Katrina and me up that time," I said accusingly.

"That's not an answer to my question."

"The summer we first started going out, my roommate gave me one of those chick lit things where all the girls decided they wanted it and discovered it really got them off. I finished the stupid book and wondered what it would be like."

I continued, "But you are not the guy in the book, you are a real live guy with a great cock, and I've never had to worry about being tied up to get off." I giggled at him, but he wasn't giggling back at me.

"I think we need to try some bondage games, just for the hell of it. Just to check it out."

God damn it. My brain was telling me not to go where he was leading, but my body was completely turned on. I avoided looking down at myself, knowing if he looked at my pussy, there would be juice everywhere. And I couldn't very well close my legs, either. He would know exactly what was happening.

"Just to check it out? Do we need new frontiers in our sex life? What about that blowjob you came into my office asking for?"

I gulped some more wine, closed my eyes, and relaxed back on the pillow. I knew he had me, like it or not. Lying there in the last of the warm sunlight was pretty sexy and my body was wanting some playtime. I wondered how rough he would be.

The first thing he did was wrap a blindfold around my head. After that, I could hear noises as things were taken out of the box. He eased me into a standing position against the sidewall of the loft and fastened cuffs to my wrists and the wall. There were also cuffs for my ankles, which were spread generously apart. My nipples were stiff against the varnished surface of the paneling.

"Here, drink this." Before I could protest, he was holding a jug up to my mouth and making me chug a pint of sweet and bitter liquid.

'What was that?"

"I have a script for this little game and it says you are not supposed to say anything unless spoken to."

'Fuck you, David."

"Well, I hope so. Here, suck on this."

He pushed a lollipop in the shape of a prick in my mouth. It had a nice cherry flavor.

I don't know how he warmed it up, but he had some warm oil that he spread on my pussy and then rubbed back around into my ass crack and pushed his fingers into me back there. I clenched and got a sharp slap in return.

"Tightening your backdoor is not in the script. But this is." He crammed a plug into my ass. Not very big but it was the first time and I was definitely not happy. I twisted and made noises of discontent.

"Relax, the fun is just beginning." His left hand was working nipples and clit. His right hand was kneading my butt in a dangerous way that suggested I was about to find out about sex and pain.

Without any warning, what had to be a flogger came down hard on my ass. I would have screamed to high heaven except for the candy prick in my mouth.

He didn't stop. He generously covered all of my behind, all of my upper thighs, and a couple sharp blows right up between my legs on my nether lips.

I'd read about this. You weren't supposed to feel it after a while, you were supposed to get all quivery with desire.

I was crying and mad and hurting. And, god damn it, I was going to come! The blows stopped and his fingers were working on my clit. Fingers from his other hand were in my cunt finding my G spot and sending me closer and closer. He reached up and removed the lollipop.

"Now."

Just one word and I screamed and went over the top like never before. I was shaking like a leaf and he was taking me down from the wall and laying me in his lap, kissing me and praising me.

"God, that was incredible, Alexis. I didn't think a woman could have a total body orgasm like that."

I clung to him, still shuddering. I felt like my body had taken over my mind and pushed it into a very small corner of my being. All that was left in the real me was sensation. Wild, throbbing unreal sensations. I fell into a fantastical state, watching my quivering body from up on the shelf. It was lying there in David's lap, my arms around him, my lips on his. I was loving the arrogant bastard that had just assaulted me!

I woke up the next morning in our bed downstairs. No sign of David. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. Marks all over my body. Red stripes on my ass. My hair a mess. My eyes looked different. Bigger, darker, hungry for something. Shit, shit, shit. Those were provocative, fuck me, beat me eyes. He'd turned me. Pulled something out from deep inside my feminine psyche.

After a long, hot shower, I felt better but the mirror image was even worse. My fucking tits were big and firm, the nipples like pencil erasers. There was a new roll to my hips. I tentatively stuck my hip and left butt out and hooded my eyes. There it was. A big fat invitation to be taken and used again.

I needed to think. I probably needed to run. If he came back, one look and I would be captured. I knew what he had done only touched the surface of the games people played. What did they call that in the cheap novels? 'A Slut's Descent into Hell.'

I chewed on a piece of toast and sipped some juice. I really, really wanted to avoid David. Where could I go.

I poured some of the coffee David had made. Black and acid, it burned going down. Matched my mood and my ass.

What about going to Sonja's? She's where this started, but she was unhappy about it. Two abused women with boyfriend issues sounded better than one.

I filled a small duffel and left David a note on the counter that said, "I'll call you when I'm ready to talk."

Halfway to Portland, I took a coffee break and called Sonja. We exchanged greetings and I said, "Hey, I'm coming to Portland today for a writers' meeting and was wondering if you had a spare bed?"

She did and I promised to bring stuff for lunch and dinner. She and her boyfriend lived in an apartment complex on the west side but not in the same unit. I found a lucky parking space and started up the sidewalk to her place. She met me and in a few minutes the duffel and supplies were inside and we were twisting off the tops of a couple of beers on her patio.

After some minutes' conversation, she asked, "How are you and David?"

"We're ok, I guess, what about you and Mark?"

"David told you we are engaged?"

"Yes, does it make you feel different?"

"It's funny. I guess women aren't supposed to obsess on that "until death do us part," bit anymore, so you sit here wondering how committed he is to you."

"And wondering what he's thinking about your commitment to him."

She laughed. "Easy to get in circles on that, isn't it?"

The kvetching went on, aided by several more beers. By six, we were looped and I said, "Let's save the food I brought for tomorrow night and get something delivered."

Soon we were digging into good Thai food, and washing it down with more beer.

I finally got up the courage to mention the real reason I was here. "Mark had a conversation with David yesterday. Including stuff about bondage."

Sonja flushed as she said, "He wasn't supposed to talk about that."

"Last night, David tied me up, tanned my behind, and shoved a plug in my ass. I completely lost control and went wild orgasming all over him."

Sonja put our dishes in the sink and led me to her sofa. "We have to talk. Was that the first time ever for you?"

"Except for one time we were playing around with another couple and there was no violence."

"I don't know what to tell you. I don't want to be a frigid bitch, but I don't want to be a slut who drops her drawers and takes it up against a railing either."

She went in the bathroom and came back with a tube of lotion. "Show me your butt. This is good for your problem."

It did feel good. Real good. She took a finger full and rubbed up in my pussy. "Did he give it to you up here too?"

"Yes, damn it. That's when I lost it. Hmmm. Please keep rubbing around, it feels nice."

About the third or fourth time, she made a circuit of my woman parts, I gushed on her hand.

She was pulling me to my feet as I said, "Oh shit, I'm sorry to do that."

She took our clothes off and we rolled around on her bed with our lips and fingers pleasuring each other.

Things were getting pretty hot when the phone rang. She reached for it but I caught her hand and said, "If that's David, I'm not here and you haven't heard from me."

She nodded and picked up. "Oh hi, Mark."

I relaxed and listened to her end of the conversation. "No, I haven't heard from Alexis. What's the matter? That's funny he won't say. No, lover, I need some peace and quiet tonight after that session you gave me last night. Yes, it was hot for me too, in more ways than one, you beast." The tone was light, but the edge was there.

"So David is looking for me."

She nodded and rolled into me. We kissed and I cried.

"Fuck it, Sonja, I can't live with a guy who thinks I want him to beat me but won't admit it. But after yesterday, I don't know which way is up. I'm mad as hell at him, but my body had the best orgasm ever."

"Alexis, honey, women are all different, but let me tell you what happened to me. Mark's always been on the rough side. He gets it from his dad, who spent his working life in the woods.