The Dangers of Pain Ch. 03

Story Info
Therapy in Olympic Park.
5.5k words
4.73
4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dangers of Pain - Part 3 - Therapy in Olympic Park

The closer the big RV got to Portland, on our way to Port Angeles, the worse the weather got. By the time we were crossing the Columbia River bridge northward, rain was driving horizontally and Ben was tense in the driver's seat. Martha and I sat together in the upholstered passenger seat, feeling the buffeting of strong winds, and staying quiet as Ben struggled the keep the van in its lane.

It was nearly lunchtime as we neared Olympia and Ben took an exit to a pretty rest stop under tall firs and cedars. He looked out at warm sunshine and broken clouds. "I'm glad that is over, this thing is a handful in storm winds."

Munching on a sandwich at an outdoor picnic table, he smiled and said the short run up alternate 101 to Port Angeles would be a piece of cake. "We are taking Linda out to dinner?"

"Yes, of course. You don't land on your daughter with three people and expect dinner!"

I laughed at Martha and suggested, "I'll send her a text with our ETA and a dinner invite."

She looked at me, surprised, "Yes, do that. I forgot about text messages."

An hour later, with Martha behind the wheel, a reply chimed on my phone. "Great!

It may be six before I am back. Key is under the flower pot."

"We are invited to relax inside until she shows up around six."

I checked the phone for rated restaurants. "The phone says we have our choice of Chinese, Mexican and Thai."

Martha said, "Fine. We can let her pick any of them?"

Ben and I looked at each other and smiled. He took my hand and guided me to the bed in the rear.

"Uncle is remembering how disobedient you were last evening, Alexis. Pull down your drawers and bend over my knees!"

"No, no, how could you do this again?"

My girl parts were glorying in the pain. A string of low moans came from my mouth. "No, uncle, please no..." His fingers were exploring between my thighs and finding me completely wet.

His voice was low and hideously male. The moist fingers went into my mouth. "Dearest niece, you are learning how to behave with a man. I'm going to take you now, and you will come for me."

I didn't resist as his powerful arms raised and turned my body to the front, where I could see Martha glancing at us with a horrible smile on her face. His knees were spread, which stretched my legs far to the side as I was slowly lowered. God, I so wanted him. How did he punch my button so fast?

"Aaargh!"

Pinned on his giant shaft, it took but a moment for my tee shirt and bra to disappear. His hands moved to my nipples, allowing my full weight to drive my sex onto him as deep as it would go.

"Alexis, your cunt is clenching on me just fine. I do believe these education sessions are helping!"

His flat hands were slapping my breasts, alternating with vicious pinching and pulling at the nipples.

"Oww! Please don't." That very instant I came, freezing on his prick as ecstasy raged through my body. He had to know the punishment was making me come. My secret was becoming more exposed every time he captured my body.

He wasn't finished. Quickly, I was turned and jammed on him again as we went forward and he lay me on the floor between the seats. Martha gazed down at me. "You are the sexiest woman I've ever seen. He hardly enters you and there are screams of coming. There is a rest stop just ahead, keep him busy until I have parked. He owes me."

Ben and I smiled at each other. "Uncle, Aunt Martha says I need to entertain you, now that I am completely corrupted."

I closed my eyes as he methodically thrust again and again. The hard floor allowed him to plunge deep inside where everything was gathering into a wild explosion. My long loud wail filled the van as it coasted to a stop.

Martha wanted him, and she wanted him now. He stumbled along as she yanked on his arm, shedding clothes as she went. I lay there in bliss, his spunk running out of me onto the floor. The view as they coupled and fell to the bed was great. She cursed, accusing him of taking up with another woman and getting ready to abandon her. She took a terrific pounding as he growled and reminded her she was his woman.

I could feel my sore ass as I made my way to the sink and found a cloth to clean up with. I said to myself, Alexis, you useless cunt, what is it going to take to repair and reform your slutty behavior?

I retrieved sodas from the fridge and approached the bed, where the combatants were lying back with beatific smiles. I handed over two bottles and covered them with towels. "Uncle, you have got to stop accosting your women around every curve."

He extended a hand and pulled me close. I leaned across for a kiss with Martha and he smacked my rear smartly.

"Martha, this young writer has added a lot of spice to our lives."

"Yes, and if we don't get some spice on the road, we are going to be late for dinner."

When we pulled up to Linda's address, there was a car out front. Ben rang the bell and the door was opened by an attractive, tall woman who said, "You must be Mom and Dad and Alexis. I am Linda's roommate, Carol. Please come in."

The house was really not much more than a cottage, but cozy and filled with good furniture. Martha hugged Carol and asked, "Do the two of you work together?"

"No, I am with the Visitor's Bureau. We met in a bar and compared notes about extortionate rents in tourist towns. After three beers and conversation, we decided to combine budgets and here we are."

"That's wonderful. We are taking Linda out to dinner, would you like to join us?"

She looked doubtful. "I don't want to intrude on family."

"Nonsense," Ben said, "we pick up strays all the time. Look at this one we found on the PCT."

It was my turn for a hug. "Don't pay any attention to him. I was looking for a ride to town, and the next thing, I was kidnapped. The very nicest kidnapping you ever saw."

She laughed, "It took a lot of persuasion, I am sure, to convince you that riding in a home on wheels was better than building blisters on the trail?"

Linda caught up with us at the restaurant, tanned and bubbly. "Sorry to be late, we are doing some GIS mapping and I got carried away." The conversation lapsed into rapid fire talk about rain forest diversity in the Olympics, volatile geology, human impact and many asides about Linda's work. The family was so absorbed, Carol and I did the drink ordering and struck up a quiet conversation about how she ended up in Port Angeles.

"I have a biology degree from UDub, loved hiking here on breaks, and grabbed the Visitor's Bureau job as soon as it was posted. My Mom, who is divorced, says I am wasting my life!"

I rubbed her hand with mine, "Terrible waste, for sure. I am a writer looking for a new home. What about here?"

Her eyes widened, "No guy?"

I spat back with fake venom, "History!"

"Oh boy, we need to talk. I'm taking notes on how to deal with obnoxious males. Especially the ones who come to towns like this looking for a cheap lay!"

Linda had overheard the last bit and asked, "What's this about obnoxious males?"

Staring at Ben as hard as I could, I said, "Aren't they all?"

There was a fat silence until he said, "Later." Martha pinched his ear. "You behave. They are just joking."

He leaned in and kissed her quickly on the lips. "Maybe we need to check that." He added, "Later." My woman parts tingled where his big cock had so recently been. Was there enough steel in his equipment to take four of us on? The evening might be more interesting than I thought.

Linda asked me, "Mom says you might want to stick around and see if the village agrees with your writing? You are welcome to bunk with us if you wish. We offer messy hospitality."

I liked the vibrations from Linda and Carol. Warm. A little soft. I wondered if more than casual friendship was involved. A small light flashed on as I remembered Martha's hesitation in talking about her relationship with her daughter. Carol's hand was lying on mine beneath the table. I squeezed it and said, "That's nice of you. But I don't want to impose."

Linda jumped in, "Hey, we don't offer five stars, just the girl's dorm!"

A juicy vision invaded my thoughts. What if Martha invited everyone for dessert and a tour of the RV? And Ben locked the door and started removing clothes from each of us? And the four women started making out? A girl's dorm with a special guest?

Carol was definitely responding to my handsy play and the atmosphere grew warmer as we had a second round of margaritas.

I teased Linda, "The Olympics seem to have cleaned the cobwebs out of your life. Martha told me you were pretty unhappy when you came off the trail last summer."

Her smiling face gazed steadily back at me. "Yes, I've managed to put all that stuff behind me. I feel like I grew up some in the last year. If you believe in growing up, that is."

We all laughed, especially when Martha added, "Sometimes, it's better if you pretend you are still young and foolish!"

Ben smiled widely, "You mean when you go around without underwear?"

We hissed at him and Martha punched his bicep. "Some guys never leave eighteen!"

I relaxed back in my seat as the grilled fish entree was served, and ran my nail over Carol's palm. She flinched and scratched me back. The evening was definitely going to be entertaining.

Sure enough, Ben insisted on paying, and Martha insisted on berries and ice cream in the RV.

We weren't fit to drive in Carol's Corolla, but got back to the cottage safely, with Linda parking next to us. Martha told Ben to give Carol a tour while she prepared the ice cream. Linda and I leaned back on the big bed in the rear.

I asked, "Do you have any desire to finish the thru hike?"

"I was all screwed up when I stopped last summer. Finishing is on my bucket list, but I don't know when. Do you have bucket list things that can wait?"

I kissed her hand and said, "Ben and Martha have really rescued me from a bad funk over my ex-boyfriend. God, your dad is such a great hunk of a guy."

"Yes, he's wonderful, but he is not my dad. Mom married her high school boyfriend when he got her pregnant. And divorced him when he didn't enroll in college with her."

"Wow, they haven't told me."

"They don't advertise. I took Ben's last name and love him."

The ice cream and more bodies arrived together and we all scrunched around. Carol nudged into me with fingers in my ribs for a tickle. The look in her eyes was dark and speculative. The right parts of me said there was girl fun in my future. The look in Linda's eyes said Ben was more than a traditional Dad.

Conversation about where to hike and what to see was easy. Linda was on the outside and collected bowls to the sink and jumped into the middle of Martha and Ben when she returned, kissing both of them.

"I've missed you! And I am sorry for being such a bad daughter about writing and calling. I can see you have been fixing Alexis. Maybe you can fix me?"

Carol followed with, "Maybe me too. My Mom is always after me for no communication."

Ben's voice had that horrible male edge to it. "Delinquents, both of you. Ask Alexis what happens when she is bad." His hand had edged into the top of Linda's pants and was prodding into her muscled rear.

"He is very cruel. I thought I left spanking behind in high school, but he says a misbehaving woman needs proper correction."

Carol and I were tight with each other, watching the show. Martha had a firm grip in Linda's hair, pulling their lips together, while Ben's fingers were releasing buttons and easing the pants and briefs down on the woman who wasn't actually his daughter.

"Dad, no! Not in front of everybody."

The first slap sounded very loud in the small space. Carol and I both flinched. I wondered if she was as wet as I was.

The second slap was louder, as was the shriek of pain. "No, please no."

My fingers wormed their way under Carol's tee, and then pushed the bra upward, freeing a warm handful of breast. My lips caressed the back of her neck and she hissed at me, attracting attention from Martha, who smiled.

Suddenly, Ben was standing at the edge of the bed, unbuttoning. "All right, out of the clothes, all of you."

Martha complained, "Benjamin, this is not decent. Behave." But her fingers were working on buttons and clasps as well. Carol turned over and whispered, "Are we?"

I pinched her lovely butt and whispered back, "Yes."

We were down to our briefs when Ben's hit the floor and his large angry cock appeared. My pussy clenched at the sight and my hand flew up to slap at Carol's firm tit. She pushed me down, disposing of the briefs and squeezing a whole handful of soft female flesh. Before she could do anything more, a very hard slap arrived. "Disgusting. What is this girl sex?" His eyes were dancing, the giant erection was flopping, and both hands administered punishment. We wailed and thrashed, which only brought down harder slaps. Martha rolled into Carol and me, saying, "Isn't this fun?"

Giving his wife the honor of being first, a big hand held her down on top of Carol and me as the cock found what it was looking for.

"Oh, you nasty man. Corrupting these poor girls..."

The cock wasn't waiting for orgasms, but worked its way methodically in and out of four willing cunts, taking only a few good strokes before moving on. The twilight was leaving as he sat back with legs folded and lowered Martha carefully down his pole, facing the three other happy victims.

She said, "Ben, you didn't ask. That's naughty. And you didn't finish them. That's worse."

His hands clasped her boobs, and the two of them shook with laughter and lust. Every little while we saw his upward thrust that brought closed eyes and a sigh to Martha.

Holding hands with Linda and Carol, I said, "Are we going to take this lying down?"

While they were laughing hard, I pushed the bodies closer and watched the hot kiss that followed. Yes, that was much more than a friendly kiss. I turned and bulldozed into Mom and Dad, just taking the cock I wanted so badly.

He had me on top, filled completely with the big thing, and beating hard on my ass. Oh, oh. He did know I needed pain. I let loose with cries, and he pounded harder. In moments, tears were running down my face as a monstrous orgasm descended. "Oh god, yes. I am so sorry."

Martha was in my arms, "It's ok, Alexis, it's ok." Her kisses calmed me. Behind my back, he was busy with the bi girls, reaming their traitorous pussies and laying his male claim on their climax.

After minutes of bodies catching their breath, Carol's voice said, "Damn, that was nice. Can they stay around a while?"

It was totally dark, and no lights were on in the house. Linda led the way to an inside shower with unlimited water, clutching her clothes. Martha still had her arm around me. "It's about the pain, isn't it?"

I stopped and said in her ear, "Yes. I don't know what to do."

Her hand patted my sore rear, "We'll talk. I have a cure."

I woke the next morning in the warm embrace of Ben and Martha. Carol and Linda were still asleep in the bed across the room. Ben was gently pinching my left nipple, even though I was pretending to be sleeping. His hand ran down the outside of my thigh and lifted my knee. His hard cock slid into my wet sex with a very quiet grunt of satisfaction. After ten or a dozen entries, his part fitted easily into mine. He allowed my leg to fall and I squeezed as hard as I could.

Martha's smiling face closed with mine, her tongue washing my lips and entering. I made my own quiet noise and reached fingers for her breast. They had me, or did I have them? In our early morning lust, it didn't matter.

A loud slap accompanied Linda's hand on Martha's ass. "No sex allowed. We are hiking. Get moving and put your trail clothes and boots on. It will be muddy in the hollows."

She leaned over to kiss Ben and was pulled into the bed by Martha and me. "Giving orders, are we?"

Ben slipped away as his three women wrestled and shouted at each other. Carol sat on the edge of the other bed, looking gorgeous. Ben crooked a finger at her and she ran screaming into the bathroom, but he was close enough to avoid the closing door, from behind which we heard screams and slaps and silence.

I hugged Linda and asked, "Is she going to be ok?"

Nibbling on my chest, with one hand jammed in my swampy sex, she said, "Until last night, it had been ages since she had a cock in her. She whispered to me in the night that she couldn't believe she liked the feel of him. I bet we hear her coming real soon."

I didn't need a man. Linda got my sweet spot and I screamed into her neck, coming hard.

We were halfway to the bath when a long wail echoed. Martha, Linda and I high fived with smiles.

He was sitting on the toilet seat, vigorously moving her hips up and down.

"Oh god, no. You can't. No, no, nooo." Her cry trailed off as she came, holding him tight and shaking.

We gathered around. "Carol, that is a fine way to start the day."

Ben whispered something in her ear.

"No, damn you. I still like girls!" She looked pleadingly up at us, "Guys are so bad when they've got you full of cock and their stuff!"

I pushed her head to his shoulder and massaged her head and neck, making sympathetic noises. "He has done it to all of us. We will make breakfast while you sit there and squeeze him and he does you again."

Carol fastened her teeth to his shoulder muscle and bounced on the big cock. Ben smiled at us as he carried her to the shower.

From the kitchen we heard more slaps, wails and a loud scream. Martha kissed Linda and me, "A girl does need a cock once in a while."

You are so right, I thought to myself. Maybe Martha and I could talk about a cure for my problem on the hike.

Linda announced that we were driving up the Elwha River road as far as we could and then hiking to the Hot Springs. The five of us were a tight fit in Carol's Toyota. I got in the back and pulled Linda to my lap. Ben was driving and Carol was navigating. Martha and I took turns pestering Linda. She squealed and got glances from the front seats. All I could see out the window was green and more green, interspersed with views of the gravel riverbed. Linda explained that salmon were already returning to spawn after the giant release of water as the dam was removed.

I licked the back of Linda's neck and she relaxed against me with a sigh. "I'm glad you've found a friend," I whispered. She turned and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Yes."

I wondered what kind of male magic Ben possessed to be able to subdue and pleasure four women in one evening. It wasn't just his big cock, was it?

No, he mixed his maleness with a big teddy bear warmth that made women swoon. A little voice lectured about cliches, but I ignored it. The memory of his big cock pounding me to a wailing orgasm was too recent. What about his gift for driving the bi-girls to their own noisy climaxes?

We piled out at the trailhead and Linda beat on me. "You are such a treasure. I am so glad Mom and Ben pick up strays!" The others laughed and we headed up the trail with lunch packs. Linda was still giggling and said, "Appreciate this sunshine, because it probably won't last. You in are Cloud Country!"

Martha and I fell a few yards behind. "You are indeed a treasure, Alexis. Please don't change. You have this marvelous way of taking the world head on. No moss, and no extra layers."

I reached for her hand and squeezed, "You've become more of a mom than my own, Martha. It may be a cliche to say this, but I feel you bring out the best in my crazy personality."

"Keep being crazy. And keep being so incredibly sexy."

I looked across at her, "You said you could fix my problem."

She laughed and looked at me with a smile. "The first thing to say is that a lot of women would give anything to have those screaming orgasms!"

12