The Dare

Story Info
Couple broadens their sexual boundaries.
2.2k words
3.98
94k
13
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spence5969
spence5969
84 Followers

It started as an experiment, almost a dare really. My wife, Bridget, and I had been married for over 4 years, but I knew that I had been the only man she had ever had sex with. She had told me this before we got married, but because of the way she dressed and acted, I never believed her. But afterwards, I realized she was telling the truth.

Not only that, but before we were married she had only been out with a few guys, and only two seriously. One, let's call him Max, she had seen for over four years. They had slept together, and done almost everything but have intercourse in that time. I knew that deep down she always regretted not having made love to Max.

A year or so after getting married, we moved back east from L.A. Bridget would go back for a visit to the left coast every year. After about four years of this, she and I began to have discussions about Max. She at first denied my hunch, but that was out of a sense of loyalty to me, thinking it would upset me. But unknown to her, the more I thought about her with someone else, the more excited it got me. At first horrified at this new aspect my sexuality had taken, I realized that it was an extremely powerful lust inside me, and it was better to bring it out into the open rather than try to hide it and be miserable.

After months of talking about it, Bridget was finally assured that I was being totally honest with her. We decided that on her next trip out to L.A., she would set up a time to meet Max. Not that either of us were expecting anything to happen, but she would get together with him, and see what, if anything, was still there.

The following month she left for her annual two week visit. She would be staying with her sister in Santa Monica, and she had called Max and they had set up a dinner date on that first Friday. This was actually a long and involved process, with not a few unexpected coincidences, which I won't bore you with. Suffice it to say that we had incredible sex right up until the day she boarded her flight, and I could tell she was very excited with her scheduled liaison. I had told her to call me as soon as she got in from seeing him. She asked what if it was late? I told her it didn't matter how late, since I wasn't going to sleep until I knew what had happened.

Friday passed with agonizing slowness. And the night was even worse. The phone didn't ring until seven in the morning.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"It was a wonderful evening. I have to thank you for letting it happen."

"My pleasure."

"No, mine. Trust me."

"Tell me about it."

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything. Start with what you wore."

"Well, I had on that short tight black dress you brought me for Valentine's."

"That buttons all the way down the front?"

"That's the one. Sheer black thigh highs and those spike heels you like so much."

"What do you have on underneath?"

"Now? Or when I left?"

"Touché. When you left."

"No bra. I had the first several buttons undone..."

"Just the way I like it."

"Apparently so did Max. Other than the stockings, just a pair of black thong underwear."

"He didn't stand a chance."

"I didn't know he was supposed to. Anyway, we went to dinner, which he had chosen a very romantic Italian place. Talk drifted to old times, and he couldn't take his eyes off me. I knew that if I wanted something to happen, it would."

"Were you turned on?"

"By the end of dinner, extremely. All that attention, the entire situation was so erotic. He suggested we go for a drive up the coast, but when we got to his car, I kissed him as he opened my door for me. His arms went around me, pulling me tight. I could feel his erection pressed up against my stomach. I knew I had to feel him inside me. I suggested that we go someplace private. He readily agreed.

We kissed some more once we were in the car, and then I suggested that we start wherever we were headed before we got in trouble. He drove up to the Westwood Marquis and rented a room. As we rode up in the elevator, we could barely keep our hands off one another. Are you sure you don't mind hearing this?"

"To be honest, I am a little jealous. But, Honey, you should feel the erection I have."

"And me not there to help you with it."

"Believe me, at this rate, I won't need any help. Go on."

"So we get up to the room. I sat on the edge of the bed and crossed my legs, letting him get a good look at them. He got us a bottle of wine out of the mini-bar and poured us some drinks. He came to sit, but I stopped him in front of me. I first undid his belt, then his pants, then lowered his fly. As he sipped his wine, I slid his pants down and he stepped out of them. I massaged his hard cock through his underwear for a few minutes, his eyes closed, enjoying the sensation."

"I'll bet."

"Then we quickly got him out of his shirt and shoes, and traded places. I wanted this to be very special for him. Sort of my way of saying that I was sorry for all the frustration I put him through while we were going out."

"I'm sure he appreciated it."

"I know he did. As sensually as I know how, I undid the dress, slowly revealing my breasts, then my stomach, finally my panties and stockings. I folded the dress and walked across the room to drape it over the back of a chair, letting him take in the view of me walking in heels and a thong. When I got back to the bed, he pulled me in close, smothering my stomach and pelvis with kisses and nibbles. His hands caressed my lower back . Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I knelt in front of him and released his throbbing cock from his shorts."

"Was he big?"

"I'd seen him before, remember. Just never had him inside me. Not huge, but not small either. And not as thick as you. Anyway, I kissed the very tip of his cock, letting my lips brush its head, before I worked my way down the underside of his staff, alternating between kisses and letting my tongue glide along his soft skin. I worked my way back up, then took his head in my mouth, sucking while letting my tongue play with his tip.

"I could tell I was driving him crazy, and I was afraid he'd come right then, so I stopped. He pulled me up on the bed, his hands stroking my body: my breasts, nipples, stomach, thighs, neck...you get the picture."

"Oh yeah."

"Our mouths nibbled each other's lips, and then his tongue began to trace the outline of my lips, then linger down my neck, onto my chests, and finally my breasts. My nipples were so incredibly hard."

"What were you doing?"

"Other than laying back and enjoying it? Well, I had his cock in my one hand. He was rock solid, and I was stroking up and down, playing with the underside and with the tip. After a while, Max started to work his way down my belly, but I wanted to keep a hold of his cock, so he twisted around. As his mouth worked its way between my legs, I began to kiss and lick his cock. Finally, he straddled my head, his face buried between my legs as his tongue flicked over my lips and clit. He alternated licking with sucking. It felt great. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked, letting my tongue play with his shaft while in my mouth."

It was at this point that I had my first orgasm during this conversation with my wife. The picture she had drawn in my head was just too erotic. I couldn't hold it in anymore. She knew I was excited, my breathing was so heavy, but she never stopped her narrative.

"We kept this up for only a few minutes, by then he was so excited, he swiveled around and knelt between my legs. He used the tip of his cock, sliding it up and down the inside of my lips, brushing my clitoris, sending bolts of electricity through my body. I needed to feel him in me. I reached down and guided his member inside me. He went in so easily I was so wet. Once he was all the way in, we lay there for a moment, both just feeling that which we had denied ourselves for so long. Then he began thrusting, gently at first, but then faster and harder. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as our mouths devoured each other. I was surprised he lasted so long, he was so excited, but he managed to hold back his cum until I could feel my own orgasm rising within me. As it washed over me, I began to scream...well, you know how I get."

"Absolutely. Go on."

"As I was still on my way up, I could feel all his muscles contract, and then I could feel him spurting inside me. He drove as deep inside me as he could get, trying to stay there as my hips bucked back and forth."

I came again at this point. I couldn't believe how turned on I was listening to my wife tell me about her liaison.

"Are you there?" My wife was saying into the phone.

"Sure, Hon. Just trying to let it all soak in."

"Hmmm. I bet. So we lay there, him still inside me, and we kiss and caress one another. I could feel him hardening in me, and he started to ever so slowly move in and out again. When he was completely stiff, he pulled out. I tried to get him to stay inside, but he was quite insistent. He rolled me over, and then positioned his cock right against my anus. But you know I don't like that..."

"Sensuality's loss."

"Whatever. So I asked him not to. He tried to persist, but I told him I was serious. Instead, he slid his cock lower, sliding it between my drenched lips, and drove it inside me once again. I thrust my hips back and forth, trying to match the time of his strokes as he pounded his stiff rod inside me, faster and faster. He didn't last as long this second time before he grunted and ground his pelvis against my ass."

"Did you cum?"

"Not the second time yet. But I wanted to. He slid off and lay beside me. I wriggled my way down to take his now soft cock in my mouth. I nibbled on it for a few minutes, then began to kiss it and caress it with my tongue and lips. It wasn't long before he was semi-rigid again, and I began to suck him in and out of my mouth. Taking as much of him in me as I could, before sliding him out again. Playing with the tip of his cock with my tongue as my lips grasped his shaft. After about ten minutes, he was hard enough to suit my purposes. I took him out of my mouth and straddled his hips. Using my hand, I guided his cock back inside me. He began to thrust it higher and deeper, as I moved my hips back and forth as my ass went up and down.

He reached down with one of his hands and began to gently rub my clit as he slid in and out of me. I was so turned on, it took only five or so minutes of this before I threw my head back and cried out as the orgasm blew through my body. It didn't build like the other one, rather just coming on me all at once. It was pretty intense."

"I bet." I managed to choke out, as my third orgasm took over.

"As he felt me coming, he reached behind me and inserted a finger into my ass. I nearly exploded. And as I was coming, so did he, I could feel his staff spasming inside me."

Afterwards, we lay there for a long time, not really speaking, just kissing and caressing one another. Then he told me he had to get up early for a meeting, and being three o'clock, would I mind if he took me home."

"That it?"

"That was enough. Believe me."

"I thought it was never enough."

"For last night, I mean."

"Oh. You seeing him again?"

"Would you mind?"

"Not as long as I get one of these phone calls after."

"It's a deal."

Copyright 2004, Spence Edwards

spence5969
spence5969
84 Followers