The Dare Ch. 05

Story Info
Liz before kids.
935 words
3.86
42.1k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a room at the Marriott here, a Jacuzzi suite as a matter of---"

"Slow down, Tiger. You have been the perfect gentleman, let's not get too hasty."

"Sorry"

Liz saw he meant it. Where was Mike? Angling her head sideways she saw that Mike was bent over lining up his shot, when the blond bimbo reached over and grabbed a handful of ass.

Angrily Liz's head snapped back to the stranger in front of her.

"Let's get a booth" She stood up, snatched her drink and moved off to an isolated booth. Startled, he fumbled out a tip to the bartender, swallowed his beer, picked up Liz's other untouched glass and followed.

At the pool table, Mike jumped and roughly plied the woman's hand off him. Liz, with her back to him, did not see.

"No, no no, I'm M A R R I E D, remember?" Clearly stressing the word.

She giggled drunkenly. "Sure, they all are married, but they all want me...playing hard to get, honey?"

Mike was annoyed. This girl hung onto anyone with money and had embarrassed him before with clients either hitting on him, or them, or both. But she moved off for now.

He glanced up to the bar, but Liz wasn't there—probably powdering her nose. He hadn't seen anyone go up to her, and crowd looked slower than normal.

"Hey, are you going to take your shot or what?"

Mike turned back to the game. He had a Benjamin riding on it, and had already lost two. Worse, his pride was riding on this—he didn't like to lose, and rarely did at pool to anyone other than Liz or her father.

Liz started to seat herself, and Rafael made to sit across when she halted.

"No, you sit here," indicating the inside seat on her side of the bench; he did so, and she plopped down next to him.

"So why the jacuzzi suite, Rafael? Planning an orgy?"

A light flush colored his cheeks. "No, nothing like that. Just like the feel of the jets on my back. I usually splurge on the upgrade before a major presentation, as it helps to relax. You know, I read somewhere that Pele used to take a bath before each match and after reading that several years ago..."

He droned on a bit more and Liz nodded her head at appropriate parts but her mind was miles away. Back when she and Mike had first started living in sin up until the birth of their second daughter, they had lived in a two-room condo in a then relatively new development off Henry Avenue. They used to joke that it was age-restricted in the sense that no one over forty lived there.

Surrounded by other couples who were mostly in their twenties as well, there was always something to do, from tennis, to the gym, volleyball to holiday parties at the clubhouse. She and Mike had become friendly with their neighbors on either side—Alison and Ty, Jonas and Stephanie. Since Mike and Liz had the hot tub installed they hosted their friends with a nightcap in the tub after the various other activities.

They didn't believe in "Clothing optional", as Mike and Liz would say—clothes just aren't an option. All involved felt uninhibited and comfortable in their lean, young, buff bodies—the men were relatively even below the belt and the women complemented each other's looks—Liz had the chest, Stephanie the legs, and Alison the tight ass and cutest face.

Their game of dare soon included their companions, aided by liberal amounts of alcohol, and the omnipresent flesh. Typically evening events included orgasms brought on by both hand and tongue. The women would inevitably be encouraged to make out with each other by the otherwise homophobic guys who balked at inadvertent male touch to their genitals or ass. While Alison was very bi, Stephanie was more into men. Liz didn't mind the kissing or suckling but felt disinclined to go down on another female—she didn't even tolerate tasting her own juices. As for Mike, despite his macho posturing, she did get him to try a snowball on a dare, kissing him full on the lips after filling her own mouth with Ty's cum. To Mike's credit, he hadn't gagged as expected.

While the other couples did full swap, Liz and Mike, newly in love, drew the line in the sand at actual intercourse. They did on occasion share the room with Alison and Ty, competing and matching rhythms, relishing their mutual lovemaking. Once, Alison had gone over to clean both of them off with her extraordinarily talented tongue. It wasn't until years later when Liz heard the term creampie and realized that Alison wasn't the only one who had that fetish.

The most enjoyable moment for Liz had been about six weeks after the birth of their first daughter when, with her breasts full of baby milk, Mike and each of her friends had taken turns suckling on her oversensitive nipples and engorging themselves on her milk. When her friends left, Liz took to Mike in frenzy—small wonder their second daughter arrived less than 13 months from her older sister. With the new pregnancy, they had outgrown their two bedroom and moved to the suburbs west of Philly—a boring, staid neighborhood, and the adventures of their condo life became fond memories.

"Liz, did I completely bore you with tales of Lexon Crystal?"

She snapped back from her reminiscing to comment, "No, sorry, lost my head in the clouds there for a minute. I'm back."

"Good—just in time, here comes our waitress."