The Dark Angel

Story Info
Mature white man fucks a young black girl.
5k words
4.15
51.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
188 Followers

This is another of my early tales from another place - edited and presented for this site.

*****

Melanie applied lipstick to those full lush lips as my eyes swivelled between her figure hugging gear to her daughter's equally fetching get up. My drooling was interrupted out on the drive by Greg, Melanie's husband who brought me the cash I was waiting for in return for the rock concert tickets I'd dropped round.

"Cheers my man, we'll look forward to that won't we darling?' he said cheerily to his wife who was bending into the back of their Audi Estate sorting some bags.

A muffled yes came from the depths of the car as I ogled the voluptuous rear wiggling at me. Greg sauntered back into the house to take a phone call and I watched Coral their daughter, all lithe, long and black, sulk against the door post. The funny thing was that lately I'd been getting the strangest looks and glances from the girl. Torn between the teenage girl, clad in the shortest pink skirt, from which tapered slim, elegant, legs which were shod in white open toed sandals, from which peeped red painted toes and the rounded, not quite bubble butt of her sexy forty year old mum, I was in a delightful dilemma.

Melanie's shorts were very very short and tight, with no sign of a panty line. She either wasn't wearing anything or she wore a thong and for a few blissful moments, I fantasised on the string that would carve round from a damp hot gusset, through her arse crack picking up all sorts of lovely odours. Melanie's legs were long and shapely too and ended incongruously in walking socks over boots. Her white cropped top and her braless tits, were also not the best ensemble I would have thought you went for long country walks in, but they were members of the local ramblers club, so who was I to disagree. Melanie sweated gently in the intense afternoon heat and wiped a bead of perspiration from her forehead and shunted her fashionable rimless gold specs back up her nose, as I focussed on her incredibly stubby nipples jauntily poking through her top.

"Shit!" exploded Greg from just inside the huge expensive house.

Coral pulled a surprised face and Melanie glowered and chastised his language. The Caribbean company, British based executive finally appeared, looking angry.

"I've got to go via the factory. There's a fuck up and it must be sorted, we're never going to make the walk rendezvous and drop Coral at Charlenes," he grumbled.

Gloom descended on the business tycoon and his glamorous ebony skinned wife as they discussed the situation.

"I'll be off then, see you," I called, thinking I'd outstayed my welcome anyway.

"Mum, dad!" exploded Coral. "I've got a brill idea."

She explained that if I could run her over to Charlene's house, it would save them time and Greg could go to the factory on the way, her mum could wait in the car. I agreed when her parents asked me and left with a grateful slap on the back from Greg and a very hearty kiss and hug from Melanie. It was no bother to me, it wasn't much out of my way and in the meantime I would have eyefuls of the delectable piece of tail for thirty minutes more. I popped my key ring and the top of the black Saab coupe slid quietly down as we walked to it, waving to the slightly happier parents. I gunned the motor and charged up the CD volume to the pulsing sounds of REM.

"Wow! cool," murmured a clearly impressed Coral.

She perched alongside me, kneeling part sideways, her seatbelt fastened correctly, allowing me views of acres of long gleamingly black thighs.

"Boys at Charlene's too?" I asked.

"Nah! She's confined to home with her leg in plaster. Anyway boys only have old stuff, not lovely cars like this," she answered.

"Like it?" I asked as we drove across country on the back roads.

"Cool! Its better than my dads boring old Jag," she told me.

I wouldn't have called the latest X Sports motor boring, but who cares.

"Pulls the girls does it Don?" she giggled throatily.

"Oh I have my moments Coral. Nothing serious you understand," I answered truthfully.

"It would pull me, especially if yo..." her voice tailed off.

She twisted in her seat and I glanced down catching sight of the glimmer of knickers as she adjusted her lissom legs. She caught my glance and stared at me, until I looked back at the road. I wondered where her skirt had gone to as it seemed to have disappeared round her butt and I vowed to smell the fabric as soon as she was out of the car.

"You like my mum don't you?" she hit me.

I stammered and gulped.

"Well yes, of course. She's great. Good fun, lots of laughs, game for anything and er..." my words lumped in mouth, but Coral continued with them.

"Sexy too?" she chuckled.

"Absolutely, goes without saying, of course," I concurred somewhat uneasily.

"Saw you looking at her. You always do. Do you look at other girls that way, I mean younger than mum, she's forty you know," continued Coral on this strange line.

"Yes I do know that. My last girlfriend for instance was forty three, so that's not a problem... if you see what I mean. You know its not a lot when I'm nearly thirty eight," I countered, carefully negotiating a busy junction.

"So what about young girls like me, you like them too?" she persisted.

"Well, yeah I had an eighteen year old date for a few weeks," again truthfully.

"I read a report in a mag that young girls go for older men and I think its true," she chuckled. "In fact I know it is."

I glanced at Coral as she flicked at an insect buzzing her face. Where was this going? The car was going nowhere, in a traffic block and crawling, so I quizzed her on something earlier.

"You said earlier that this car would pull you especially if... it was something you didn't finish Coral. What was it?"

She flicked her hair and looked at various cars around.

"Oh, you'll think its silly, it is silly really," she murmured, twisting in her seat and I got a mega flash of knickers.

Our eyes met as I licked my lips.

"What's silly Coral?" I asked gently, mesmerised by her thighs ,which remained miles apart as I waited, foot on the foot brake at some temporary lights.

"You know, a crush, on teachers and things," she lisped, looking at me from under lush long lashes. "Older men."

Something happened inside me to make me do such a thing, but I pulled at my slacks which were undeniably tight in my crotch and at the same time I straightened my dick which had been half hard for ages. Coral gasped and I glanced at her to find her gaze on my crotch.

"I have a crush on you, you know," she murmured.

I twitched the steering wheel in shock and joined the traffic flow in some confusion. I gulped as she continued.

"Always have Don. You have to show me things, so I can grow up well adjusted, I've chosen you."

The sheer boldness of the declaration was staggering and I eased the car into a lay-by. Conversation flowed thick and fast from therein and it turned out that her pals had made pacts and promises to be shown "life" by certain nominated people. I'd been her idol for about four years and she wanted to learn, like NOW. I blustered, I stuttered, I drooled and I stared open mouthed between the snatches of conversation as little Miss Gerrard gradually eased her thighs even further apart. I did make some token protests about family, friendship, ages, our cultural differences and that crap, but to be faced and bewitched by the sight of an ever opening perfect arch to the most delectable vee of white silk was overpowering.

Back at her place in minutes, we dashed in, then I slowed the pace down by checking doors and things to Coral's plaintiff urgings to go upstairs. In her huge bedroom, I felt intimidated by the pop posters, the teddy bears, the pinkness, and begged for another room. She pushed me to a guest room, all chintz and prettiness, but it would do.

It would do - Shit!

I was about to violate all the rule books and fuck my best mate's girl, after having been seduced by this dark angel and was being fussy about the room it would happen in. She whipped off her glaringly white cut off top and then I took off her bra. Her perfect little cones were topped by dark glossy buds of milk membrane, that would surely spout rich earthy sustenance later. I suckled on them briefly as she cried out in ecstasy. I removed my tee shirt, then she fumbled with my slacks, but her experience was minimal and I lowered them. I sat her on the bed and removed the scrap of her skirt and stared at the teensy white triangle at her crotch. I knelt before her and opened her legs pushing her back. She propped herself on her elbows to watch as I hungrily lapped at the silk clad puffiness of her mound.

"Take them off," I rasped as I slid down my CKs.

She was so quick, casting the flimsy garment away with a giggle, but then she sort of fluttered a long Ooohhhh sound as the full enormity of the situation hit her. A white adult male in his prime stood over the black eighteen year old, who had beseeched him to teach her about sex. I had the most enormous hard-on and as I stepped nearer, it waggled grotesquely, seeping lube from my slit as I eyed the ultimate prize. She mewed, partly I think - with joy tinged with fear.

"Open your legs Coral," I ordered.

She obeyed and the full glory of an unadulterated, bald vagina was revealed. Modern girls, experienced or not and this one was a not, seemed to be following what young men believe to be the norm, the porno version of a smooth cunt. Hah! They must discuss it and show each other on Facebook . A simple slit carved the pouch of Coral's crotch. Its black smooth texture was totally devoid of hair or other blemishes. Not a flap of labia spoiled the beautiful haven. I longed to see her arsehole too, but felt it might be a bit of a shock to her. I knelt and my face sank into the hot slightly perfumed smell of her skin. My tongue searched her snatch, finding the slit and delving into it. Coral cried out several times, but I reassured her with glances and smiles.

I prised the tender orifice wider with my fingers and was stunned with the appropriately coral pink coloured veils within. Her name was so apt. I was however surprised by her cunt aperture. There was no hymen, just a simple hole leading into the red mire beyond, which glistened in the daylight.

"It is your first time?" I quizzed her.

She nodded. "Yes, but I know what you're thinking. I ride a lot and play loads of sport. It just sort of happened," she whispered from her huge lush lips.

I hadn't actually planned to fuck her. Merely playing in so many ways at my disposal and getting her to suck me off would have satisfied me. I didn't want to take her cherry, just show her the ways it could lead up, but now my heart leapt as her sweet opening beckoned.

"Have periods?" I had to ask now.

"Course I do and Mummy put me on the pill," she chuckled.

At least I could fuck her to my hearts content now.

"Can I do something?" she asked tentatively.

She nodded at my erection and licked her lips.

"I've never held one that bent, in fact never seen one bent like that. I mean its huge, you can put it in, but can I touch it first?"

I slid upwards and let Coral's black pink pigmented, graceful fingers grasp my pride and joy.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "So hard."

I was in heaven as she handled my todger with all the clumsiness I expected of a learner. It seemed unbelievable that a stunner like this hadn't succumbed to her power, but she had defined me as her mentor, so be it. But she learned fast and was soon stroking its powerful girth with long raking pulls. I took her hand and placed it under my sweaty balls, telling her to fondle them gently. She took to rolling them through her fingers and I had no fears of clumsy handling. Thrusting my dick towards her face, she sort of recoiled. I thrust it again and she looked at me with dark smouldering eyes as it gradually dawned on her what I wanted.

"It's especially nice for me if you suck it Coral," I murmured.

I could see her mind working, weighing up the enormity of what I'd told her.

"Yes so I believe. It's what boys like best isn't it?" she lisped. "I haven't done it yet."

Wow!

"It's give and take as far as I'm concerned. I lick you, you suck me," I countered.

Coral leaned forward without any further ado and my knob disappeared into those red thick lips as I smoothed my hand down over her body and sought her pussy. My fingers found the arch of her tender labia and touched her clitty. She called out in pleasure and shuddered as I frigged the little knot of nerves. I wondered about lubricating her, she was dry, then suddenly her inner glands released her fluids and my fingers slid easily over her fanny. Occasionally I let my fingers slither down to her anus and she twitched uncomfortably each time, so I decided not to worry her. She would soon have enough to worry about. I gazed at her little snatch in admiration of its black, cute neatness, with the pink inner portals offering a glistening entrance to her virginal orifice.

"I want to fuck you Coral darling," I told her bluntly, using crudity mixed with intimacy.

She mumbled a yes, her mouth nearly gagging on swallowing my cock head. Reluctantly we parted my dick from her luscious lips and I slid over her. Her eyes concentrated on mine, her bottom lip being bitten by its twin as her arms filtered up over my shoulders. A gentle tug convinced me she wanted me to lower, so I did, my rampant, bent member nudging at her cunt and lubricating freely onto the ebony fleshiness of her thighs.

"Now Don, now, do it," she implored me, her eyes echoing the sentiment as she felt me push my cock at her pussy.

"Gently does it Coral," I whispered back trying to glance down to watch the actuality of penetration. "Don't want to hurt you," I added, feeling her cunt opening wrap itself round my invading knob.

Coral bleated a little sigh in agreement and tugged me lower, forcing my elbows to give. As I did so, her face levered up to mine and she smothered me with pecks and kisses, her full blown lips open, the redness intense and wet as she slobbered over my returns of affection. I slid my dick head in and out of her fanny entrance a few times, to get her used to the motion, her body starting to rock up at me, her tiny tits quivering with her urgent little movements.

"It's lovely Don," she simpered.

I was making sure my leverage was such that my dick head was rubbing on her clitty each time, assisted by an almost complete withdrawal, followed by a gentle plunge. This was obviously working, judging by her reaction. There was an overwhelming feeling of smugness in my competence, as I gloried in this first ever opportunity to fuck a completely fresh, untarnished (but not for long) vagina. The smugness seeped away as my mind raced with an overwhelming need to power into the young seductress's minge and cum like I'd never cum before.

"Ready Coral? It might sting at first, but that will go OK?"

"But its lovely Don, what do you mean?"

I realised she thought I was fucking her, this was all there was. I mean how naive can you get?

"I'm going to get it right inside you, like it should, you know?" I puffed.

Coral's eyes opened wide and she bit her lip, then she nodded. Short little urgent nods and I felt her stiffen as if bracing herself. I pondered whether to take more time and lower her awareness.

Fuck it! I heaved at Coral, gaining two or three very tight inches as she screamed. It was an ear splitting scream that turned into a low growl very quickly as I rammed repeatedly, gradually widening her love tunnel to take the full blooded meat of my honky maleness. If I gave her no time to protest and get the pleasure zone really hyped up, I knew she would soon succumb to the sheer ecstasy, currently locked deep inside her. With each plunge, her breath exploded, spraying me sometimes with droplets of saliva as she popped her mouth, which gradually softened to a wide sunny Caribbean smile. I was now fully embedded in her boiler heated young mott, loving the extreme grip her young vaginal muscles held me with. Her lack of fucking experience was such an advantage to me, a man used to the wide open spaces of older women's cunts.

On and on I battered at her, with no thoughts of pain or discomfort to my young lover. She was taking to it so easily and yet there was a slight feeling of stupid sadness coursing through me, that even then, even after I was the first to enter Coral and she was the first virginal girl I had screwed, that I hadn't actually popped her cherry.

Now her legs were wrapped round my back. Sinuous black tendrils drew me onto her, her pink, tinted orange pigmented heels almost rapping a soul rhythm on me. I arched upwards and grinned down at her, meeting her flashing happy eyes, her tongue flitting over her slick red lips. I forced her legs apart and grasped the back of her thighs and bent them up to her chest. Her eyes puzzled until she realised how much further I could penetrate. Her lithe elastic frame was almost gymnastic as she bent upwards and peered down between them to watch our flesh slapping below. That was pleasing, that she should take an interest and I made sure she saw the full enormity of the situation, by withdrawing my soaking cock completely on each stroke. Its engorged knob wobbled at her then disappeared as I aimed carefully and rammed it full length back into her snatch, now gaining maybe the extra inch.

"Christ Don!" she exclaimed. "Its brill," Coral panted. "What have I been missing? Uuurrgghh!"

I slowed, panting too and answered.

"You ain't been missing anything darling Coral."

"Just look at you. Its huge and its all going into me, wow!" she chuckled. I preened inwardly and asked.

"You play with your cunt Coral?"

"My minnie you mean? I like minnie more than cunt, but yes I do. It gives me lovely feelings. We talk about it, you know - the girls? Some of them have done this for years."

I decided to keep the girly minnie thing intact as it were, not wishing to totally spoil the childhood term Melanie had taught her - well.

"Well, I'm going to cum very soon and so are you. Just let me work on your minnie and you'll feel so many nice lovely feelings and as its your first time I'll show you what my cum is like," I assured her.

Coral nodded her OK adding that she was ready for anything and how much she loved me and all that shit. I didn't want to get into that thing and dropped her legs back down beside mine. I arched further up over her and started to graunch my cock against the arch of her clitty hood. Increasing the pace and the pressure brought an immediate reaction for both of us. Coral whimpered and moaned as the impact of white meat rasped her verdant nerve ends. I grunted and tensed, feeling the bubbling sensation of my jism breaking from within.

Several strokes later, it rose and after the first spout into her cute black pussy, I withdrew, telling her to watch, telling her to flatten my dick head down on her clitty very hard, simulating the internal tightness to produce more and more of my semen, but with the added advantage of inducing her own climax.

Her strong hand rubbed down as I fucked the space between it and her pubic mound. She was doing good I knew, as gasps and growls emanated from her. Coral's trim, black belly thrust up at me as she induced her orgasm. My seed flowed freely with each shunt, her pink palm and her belly drenched with the milky white fluid.

"So much," she panted. "Its amazi... Uuuurgrghhh Iiiiiiaaaaioowowoooooo!" Coral screamed.

I just hoped there was still no one around, no maids or gardeners as I knew Greg employed some, as his daughter's first real orgasmic sensations rolled through her tender young body. Her beautifully sensuous blackness writhed beneath me, her spare arm thrashing and her legs gripped me as she bled the last drop of jism from me and powered my engorged knob end onto her clitty. Suddenly she flopped, limp, gasping and I puzzled down at her as I too, stilled.

uksnowy
uksnowy
188 Followers
12