The Dark Bedroom

Story Info
Steve takes Jamie from behind.
1k words
4.13
74k
7
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness filled the house as Steve walked through the front door. Jamie always had a habit of closing all the lights; she loved walking around in the dark and besides, she walked around the house almost naked half the time and if the curtains weren't drawn there was sure to be a few peeping toms looking in.

He heard faint music coming from upstairs. He undid his tie as he made his way to the second floor. Jamie was probably relaxing in bed listening to a little music, as she always did when she had a stressful day. He knew his supper was ready but tonight he really wasn't hungry. After being away from her for a week, supper was the last thing on his mind.

As he made his way down the hall, the music was less faint and he could see a dim light coming from the bedroom. He paused at the entrance and saw his beautiful wife fast asleep, lying on her belly. The nightlight illuminated the curves of her body in all the right places. Her olive skin looked flawless and her perfect round ass glowed in the dim lighting. Her golden hair was neatly resting on her shoulders and a few strands covered her face. She looked angelic yet he knew better than to be fooled by the sight. He often wondered what her real spirit was like. In the bedroom, she could say the filthiest things and then she would make him gave back the extra money the cashier at the store gave him by mistake. She could do anything she put her mind to and when he was around, she was like a child in need of guidance. He didn't mind, he had promised he would always take care of her and she promised she would love him till the end of time.

He approached his beautiful wife as his eyes drank in the sight of her naked body. He told himself he would not wake her, he would undress and lie with her till morning.

Lying next to his angel, he stared; she was a true sleeping beauty. He rubbed her back gently as he always did before they fell asleep. His hand moved down to her ass and he rubbed one cheek and then the other. She barely stirred.

He straddled her body gently not wanting to wake her even though he knew she would be more than happy to please him tonight. He had been away on business and the nights had been long without her, he was sure she felt the same way. He moved her hair away and gently nuzzled at the nape of her neck making her moan gently as she slept. Her bright eyes slowly opened and in them he could see how please she was to be awakened.

Neither spoke a word. He made space for her and she lifted herself up on her knees offering herself to him. The sight of her on all fours, welcoming him, wanting him was more than he could bare. She parted her legs. And he spooned her from behind, his hardness resting on her ass and his hands slipped under her to find her perfectly round breasts. His fingers found one of her nipples, he findled and pinched and it hardened at his touch. His face now next to hers, he licked her ear and nuzzled at her lobe, he noticed she didn't wear earrings today. He licked and bit the side of neck marking her as his with a hickey. She dropped to her elbows wanting him inside her now. He lifted himself on his knees, taking in once again the sight of her beautiful back side. His now throbbing cock made it's way to her moist slit. There he rubbed his manhood a few times before positioning himself at her opening. He stopped for a second, she turned her head to look back at him and he could see the lust in her eyes.

"You should never hesitate Steven, take what you want" she mocked.

A wicked smile escaped him before he slowly entered her pussy from behind. Her head still turned back to look at him, she closed her eyes and her body shivered as his cock slowly disappeared inch by inch inside her. Her pussy was on fire, the wetness on the outside and the warmth inside almost drove him mad. Aside from being a completely sexual being, she was completely his. As the music played on, he slipped in and out of her as his hands firmly gripped her hips. She rested her hands on the pillow and clenched at the fabric. She was no longer looking at him, just enjoying being taken by him. His hand reached to grab a handful of her silky hair and he pulled it back making her look at him, he pressed his lips to hers forcing her mouth open as he slipped his tongue inside. His cock was pumping full force in and out of her pussy now. He loved being inside her, she was so tight and so wet and all for him. He let go of her hair and held on to her hips again. His pace quickened and the only sound beside the music playing was his balls slapping against her. He knew he couldn't resist much longer and he wanted to cum with her, as he felt her body tremble, he knew it wouldn't be long before she came. He fucked her pussy faster and a little harder making her cry out. His head tilted back and he closed his eyes as her pussy grabbed hold of his cock and went into spasms as he spilled all of his semen inside of her. He moaned as she cried out "God yessss fuck me harder!"

"God yessss Jamie urrrrgh". As their orgasms subsided he slowly slipped out of her. She turned around and collapsed on the bed, he lay down on top of her and kissed her open mouth.

Her eyes were half closed and she stared into his. "Don't ever leave again baby" she told him as she put her arms around him. His chest resting against her bare breasts, he whispered to her "Everytime I'm inside you it's a reminder of what happiness is like, I'm not going anywhere babydoll."

They drifted off into sleep cuddled in eachother's arms.