The Dark Blue Tie

Story Info
Wife finds a young man.
2k words
3.84
51k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiglio
tiglio
28 Followers

I was driving home from a meeting with a friend when my car started acting funny. It was late autumn and a damp full moon night and I didn't want to get stuck in the middle of nowhere. Finally the engine just stopped altogether.

It was after midnight but luckily for me I was just going through a little town and I rolled to a stop right near a french cottage style guest house I'd never noticed before. It was closed of course, but I did see a light on inside.

A storybook stone house with a very european look. I knocked on the door.

A young man came to the door a bit disheveled as he was tucking his shirt into his blue jeans. I told him what had happened and I asked if I could use his phone since there was no cell service.

We walked down the hall way to the phone in the back kitchen area. Passing the living room I noticed he had been watching a porn movie. He embarrassedly turned it off with the remote in his hand thinking I didn't see it.

I telephone my husband and told him where I was and that he would need to pick me up. It would take about an hour for him to get to me. I got off the phone and Julien offered me some cherries that were on the counter in the kitchen. He had a very slight french accent.

We talked over the island in the kitchen and he told me he was watching the house for the owners who were away. He was very cute and I really liked the curl of his black hair and I told him so and he started blushing.

I picked up a cherry that was actually two on one stem. As he was talking I put them to my mouth and unconsciously began to run my tongue between them. When I realized what I was doing I quickly put them in my mouth. Now I was blushing.

He asked if I wanted him to look at my car so I followed him down the hallway watching his tall slender body. We walked to the car and he opened the hood and started working on something. He said "you see this dark blue tie holding this wire? It's worn and has let the wire short out against the side of the engine. I can get some tape and fix it."

There certainly was something I liked about the way he walked as I watched him come back to the car. With the backdrop of the french house it sure was a romantic setting. I held the flashlight for him and leaned in close and my face was next to his. He turned quickly and we were kissing on the lips. I loved tasting his mouth. I didn't resist. "I'm sorry" he said " I never did anything like that before and.....

I stopped him and said it was alright and that I actually enjoyed it. "I'll try the engine" he said but it didn't start. "I think we should go back to the house" I said.

My husband always tells me I am a hot at my mature age. Maybe that's true and maybe this young guy is just horny but I certainly haven't felt myself get this excited in a long time and it felt good.

We left the car and walked back and I again told him it was OK and held my hand on his neck and put his arm around my waist. He said I reminded him of a sensual mature woman back home in France whom he had once been with. When we got inside the foyer we started kissing again only hotter this time.

He wasn't totally inexperienced as he had his hands under my sweater and already down the back of my skirt. I told him I needed to call my husband and Julien told me to use the phone in the living room next to the large sofa with brocade pillows. It was an elegant room with table lamps which made the room warm and cozy. A fire was still burning in the fireplace.

My husband and I always joke about me having a young boy and that he'd love to watch, so I told him what happened. He always encourages me to do so. I would never have another opportunity for something like this to happen so I told him the boy was very nice and he was very much in agreement.

I told him that when he got here to walk around the side window of the store and he could watch me with Julien through the window and that I would do my best to make everything as visible as possible.

Just as I was having second thoughts Julien came into the room with a crystal carafe of red wine with two glasses... and that walk. We sat on the sofa and drank some and I turned on the TV which showed a woman undressing before a full length ornate mirror. Sitting on the sofa in the movie were two handsome men.

"Oh" I said "that's what you were watching when I came in"." Is that something you would be interested in?" "Well... ah... I don't know" he said. "You mean watching a women like that....?" "Yes I said", like that... for you and someone else." "Let's see" I said. I walked over to the TV and began to mimic the woman in the video. I had my back to Julien and ran my hands over my ass lifting my skirt like the woman in the movie.

Then I turned around in front of the full length mirror in the room and unbuttoned one of the buttons on my sweater. "Like this?" I said. He just watched and said nothing.

"My husband will be here soon and maybe I should wait for him. He likes it when I do this for him" I said. I went over and sat down next to Julien and he didn't hesitate to continue kissing. My hand on his thigh, I could feel the length of his penis through his pants.

"Listen" I said " your a handsome young guy and you should have a nice experience and you helped with my car and I think it would be great if I told you something".

I told him about the fantasy and about my husband liking the idea. "You sure he won't mind" he said. "This would be as much of a pleasure for him as it would be for me" I said "and a pleasure I hope for you." "My husband tells me that there are things he can't see when he's the one making love to me. He says seeing me in ecstasy and fulfillment with another man turns him on."

I poured a large glass of wine for him and myself and made sure we drank up in a toast. Then I quickly poured another round.

With that I got up and tied back the satin ties on the living room curtains so the windows facing the sofa were uncovered leaving the sheer transparent curtain underneath. The sofa sat with its back against one set of windows. The sofa faced the windows with the sheer curtains on the other side of the room.

As I walked back to the sofa I saw my husband in the window behind the sofa. I went over to Julien, bent over and kissed him while running my hand through jet black hair. I wasn't blushing now, I was burning.

I had Julien stand up and ran my hands up his long slender legs enjoying his delicious aroma. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down. With my face next to his hip I looked up at my husband watching me caressing Julien's cute ass.

Then I stood up in front of Julien with my man watching and undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Now standing in front of Julien in my sweater and panties I told him to lie back and I began kissing him again. I looked over the back of the sofa at my husband with a big smile and whispered for him to go to the other windows.

Because of the sheer curtains he could see in but it made it difficult to see outside, unless you knew what was out there.

While he was going around, Julien had taken off his pants and shirt and we were sitting on the sofa, me still in my sweater. I'm sure my husband could see me stroking Julien while I held his neck and kissed him sweetly. Then I stood up in front of him and he had no trouble helping me step out of my panties. He began nuzzling his face in my pussy.

He was running his hands up my legs and my ass while shyly licking me. I could vaguely see my man in the other windows by looking in the reflection of the windows behind the sofa. I spread my legs apart and bent over to kiss Julien again and continued down his chest so my man could see me lick Julien though space between my legs. Julien's dick was long and slender and hard. Sweet and fresh like his kisses.

I then had Julien lie out on the sofa. As I did so I wiped my lips with my fingers and realized Julien was a little more ready than I thought. I looked towards my man in the window and made sure he saw me suck my finger with my lips so wet.

I could only wonder what he thought and later he told me that watching me got him so hard he thought he would come in his pants.

With Julien lying on the sofa I kneeled between his legs and laid my head on his chest facing the window so my husband could see me rub his cock on my face while I cupped his full balls and played with the stream of cum flowing from the tip of it. I loved stoking Julien all wet and slippery but knew he wouldn't last much longer.

I climbed on top of him and let him slide into me. I rode him for a while, excitedly, knowing that my husband was watching me take it all in. I took long deep slow strokes to tease him further and I began to cum. Julien quickly rolled me off the sofa down on my back onto the carpet and gave it to me fast and hard.

I'm sure my man had a good view of this. I held Julien's ass tight as he pumped into me and we came again together. It was now 4AM and Julien was indeed exhausted. He rolled off of me and he could stay awake no longer. He fell asleep on the floor. I covered him with a blanket and went out the back kitchen door onto the terrace.

My man quickly took me and kissed me hard. His cock was already out and he was holding my wet pussy full of Julien's sperm. He turned me around and pushed me against the terrace wall with my face in the violets in the flower box on the wall and gave me another hard fuck from behind filling me with another good hot load and I came again.

I said that we should go right away so I grabbed a few wild violets and went back inside and laid them on Julien sleeping sweetly on the floor. I also left a little note on the counter with the keys to my car. I grabbed my panties, shoes and the open bottle of wine and my man and I drove home together with a lively conversation of what just happened. He told me he had actually taken a few pictures through the window.

We stopped to take a look at them. To my surprise I certainly didn't look my age in that scenario and seeing Julien again made me bite my lips thinking about it.

We did return the next day to pick up my car and a explored a few other things as well. ©se 2012

tiglio
tiglio
28 Followers