The Dark Damsel Ch. 12

Story Info
The plot thickens as Catwoman reveals plans for Batgirl.
1.7k words
4.5
23.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This segue does not contain overt sexual acts, but sets up the chapters to come that do. Thank you for bearing with me while I try to propel the story along. Thanks. - BD

* * * * *

The Parkview District was the center of Gotham’s industry during the industrial revolution, back when we clogged the skies with textile manufacturing and metalwork. Hundreds of warehouses and studios clogged the district employing thousands of workers. Its easy access to the docks allowed for shipping of these goods to other towns and countries. Though the harbor patrol tries its best, the docks are still used to import and export everything from drugs to human beings nightly.

My dad used to punch in and out from one of these places working 50+ hours a week back in the day these places were legit. He had about twenty kids to feed, from mom and other distractions he indulged during his former life as the classic door-to-door salesman. So because my dad couldn’t keep his pants zipped more than an hour at a time, I have a lot of brothers and half-brothers, a few half sisters all over creation. A generation of Anaxandros' carrying dad's faded genes...what a thought.

That's what I was thinking, believe it or not, as I woke up hanging by my bound wrists from a hook about fifty feet in the air. I recognized the smell of fertilizer and rotting wood, the stale smell of the Gotham River. I couldn't feel my hands except for a dull throbbing in my wrists and a burning, tearing sensation as the robe dug into my flesh. I thought back to dad and wondered what it was that I could go back in time and pop the old man before I got cursed with his bad luck.

Its places like this empty warehouse that are hidden from the usual routine inspection of the Gotham Police Department. It looks great in a Mike Hammer sort of way if you want to have a gunfight with the cops over a drug lab or a fugitive super-criminal. The point of it all is that no one will hear you scream here. If you are left here to die, no one will find the body until the rats are done with it. Part of the Parkview District is suspended over the Gotham River and countless bodies rest under the floorboards of this place with a lot of bones lining the bed of the river. The last time there was a manhunt in this part of town, they found fifty bodies...none of them being the one they were looking for.

Pleasant thoughts, huh? But, to be a good henchman, and get paid what I'm paid, you gotta know more about the game than the old "what will they do with me?" prisoner mentality. I could have just hung there until my hands popped off, but I knew it wouldn't be long before someone either started sniping me from below or I suddenly dropped into whatever mess was waiting in the dark below. No thank you, I like living my pathetic, degenerate life.

I managed to swing my way, building up momentum slowly, over to a catwalk lining what must have been the "large cargo" area of the warehouse. At first I was afraid of the sound of tightening and expanding hemp creaking like an old rocking chair, but even as it got louder and echoed in the empty warehouse, nothing came of it. No gunshots or yelling thugs with knives coming up the gangway....I was able to get to relative safety in about an hour.

I kept wondering what that poor schmuck was talking about when he said that the business model for the District was going to change. I mean, whores, guns and drugs are the staples in any criminal diet. What could possibly be worth more than that kind of high-mark-up, high demand commerce? As I made my way down the gangway from the catwalk I could smell a sweet odor overwhelming the lingering stench of fertilizer. As I stepped into the darkness, holding on to the railing for balance, I strained to see anything below the windowline now far above me. It was very quiet except for the sound of rustling leaves and the wind through tall grass. All that would be fine if we were out doors, but with no breeze on my face, I began to worry. I softly stepped down toward what had to be a door on the outside wall, watching the darkness toward the center of the warehouse and feeling the wall for a knob or frame....something to get me out of there.

As I felt my way down, my hand brushed against a warm, soft obstacle. I slid a hand around a soft, satin waist and found myself, once again, in the arms of Catwoman. She rolled me into her arms as if leading me in a tango and I found myself staring into glowing, yellow cat's eyes. She was close enough to kiss. She smelled fantastic. For a moment I forgot my fear and thought only of the early morning hummer...but then I felt the light pinch of her claws pulling me back to reality...

"Hello, 'andros. Keep quiet."

She was wearing night vision goggles and led me down the stairs by the hand like a blind man until I heard a soft click, then a clack and a sharp shaft of light revealing a doorway to the outside. In that instant, I caught a glimpse of her frame and was pulled through violently. I landed facing the door, which she closed quickly behind her. Despite the full view of this Olympic feline, I was distracted by the quick, but clear view of a shambling mound of greenery behind her...one of Ivy's pets.

"We've got a problem," Catwoman said flatly. I stood up, brushing myself off with my mind still on that creature behind the door...a creature I cannot describe because it keeps me awake at night. If you've seen it, you know what I'm feeling. It isn't something natural, nor is it manufactured....I'm convinced it, like parts of Poison Ivy, are something entirely inhuman.

I nodded absently to Catwoman and she grinned. "You're being a stupid, shallow man right now, Anaxandros and I don't need that. I need an effective ally. If you can't help me, I'll put you down like an old dog and let Ivy find you."

I blinked at her. She was trembling, but needed to remain in control. She was after something and angry. I smiled back at her despite this, rising to my feet and trying to project confidence. "I'm fine. Its not every day I nearly get eaten by a man-eating plant. Maybe you can fill me in on what's going on here?"

She looked around and I realized we were in an access tunnel lit by 80 watt bulbs, most of which were burned out. The tunnel extended into darkness beyond 100 feet and we were under the brightest of those few remaining lamps.

She took off down the corridor. I was beginning to realize that she made no sound when she moved, no rustle of fabric on fabric, or any sound as her boots struck the concrete floor. It was creepy the way she didn't seem to be there unless you touched her. Her movements were deliberate and quick, graceful. I was happy following her so I had a clear view of her tight, muscular ass as she ran along the corridor. She ducked right suddenly and I almost passed her before I turned and spun right to stop in a small room in a place I can only describe as "somewhere else" in the warehouse basement. Catwoman walked around, looking for something...monitors, cameras, drones, monsters....whatever. She finally relaxed and crouched down on the floor. I leaned against the wall, thankful that the circulation had finally returned to my hand. My jaw still ached, but it was tolerable. In all, I was in a dark place with a gorgeous, raven-haired woman whose taste in clothing left nothing to my imagination. Knowing that this woman had willingly sucked my cock and that I had come in her face left me feeling confident and relaxed. I forgot she was one of Gotham's Elite.

"So, I want to thank you for...." I started pleasantly.

"You stupid little shit," she snapped. "Do you have any idea what you've done?"

I shook my head. "Nope. I'm just here to find Batgirl."

"Idiot," she replied, "she's part of this whole plan now, because of you."

"What plan is this?"

"When you barged into Duality today, you convinced Ivy, 2 Face and Bane that Mr. _____ was on to them. They moved forward with their plans, using Batgirl as their enforcer and hostage. As long as Batgirl is hear, Batman won't try anything."

I looked at her for a moment. She was clearly enraged. I shrugged. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"The business! You put them open for business a month too soon. Right now, Batgirl is helping Gotham become the world's whorehouse. You've destroyed Batgirl, you've corrupted me and condemned us all to slavery....you bastard!"

She began to sob. I could only try and make sense of everything happening around me. I had a strong feeling I wouldn't any time soon. So I had no need to be pragmatic. "Listen you crazy fucked up cow, " I said helpfully, "you mind explaining what those words mean in a context I can understand? What are they doing? "

Catwoman stopped sobbing, but she was drained. She looked at me hard, trying to decide if I knew anything about what was going on. My expression was apparently dumb enough to convince her I couldn't POSSIBLY know, so she replied, "They have our code, our genes, our bodies...'andros, they're whoring us to whoever can pay."

"Who is?"

"Ivy and 2 Face are working with Darkseid...they're making a profit on clients fucking the best Earth has to offer." She stepped forward and handed me a stack of photographs. What I saw made me instantly horrified...

....and aroused.

To Be Continued...