The Dark Damsel Ch. 13

Story Info
A nightmare, and a dream come true...
2.3k words
4.5
22.6k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 -

In the few seconds I had to inspect the pictures, I found my adolescent fantasies brought to life. I had seen this kind of thing before, Huntress being the most vivid example, but to see some of the world's most powerful heroines bound, helpless and used as meat puppets...well, the reality was horrifying. You of all people should be interested in what I saw, since you did the same kind of thing to Batgirl in her own apartment. But here was a veritable patheon of superheroine poon tang used and abused.

You know of the infamous "Wonder Woman" tape that circulated for a while in the underground. At one point there was a big crusade to round up every last tape and people wound up orbiting the planet or buried up to their necks in ground for being caught with a copy. Even admitting I've seen it is dangerous. Here were pictures of the gamut of superheroines - acrobats in tights like Black Canary and Zatanna to solar-powered goddesses like Barda and Wonder Woman - in poses and acts that were reserved for the sick fantasies of perverted sadists like me. I couldn't see just who it was clutching Wonder Woman's naked breasts from behind and burying himself into her to her abject horror and agony, but it wasn't human. It couldn't be human. The tapes proved no mere mortal could penetrate her any easier than a granite statue. Whatever dick was doing that could be considered one of the world's most powerful tools of destruction.

Catwoman tore the pictures from my hands and scowled at me for seeming to linger too long on them.

"Your Mr. ________ is responsible for this." She hissed. "This is his idea of taking commerce to the next level. "

"Waitaminute," I replied. "2 Face and Ivy put this all together. Mr. ______ just donated the land."

"Moron, who do you think is providing the hostages!?" She thrust the pictures out at me to bring the point home. For the first time, Bats, I didn't know who to believe. Catwoman needed me for some reason. It wasn't by chance I found her in the dark or that she led me out of the chamber of horrors. I was working out the problem in my head as she ranted. She was venting her rage but all I heard were numbers and acts like a hooker's price list - A million dollars for straight sex with Wonder Woman....500 large for anal with Arrowette...any combination of three Legionnaires for an hour just six-hundred thousand dollars... the list kept going, punctuated by hisses and flecks of spit hitting the back of my neck as I tried to work out what I knew and how I fit into this mess.

Finally, she stopped talking and I could put a few important facts together in my head. It didn't change my main mission there. "I really don't care, Catwoman. I'm just here to get Batgirl. I leave this weird shit up to you folks."

Contrary to what I expected, Catwoman strolled up to me casually, swinging her hips in a hypnotic ballet of her sexuality. She flashed a disarming smile and produced her bullwhip from its side holster. "You have no idea what's happened to her. She was the first test subject. She's no longer human...she's a plant, infected by Ivy to do her bidding. Face it, lover boy, she's gone."

I thought back to the new, dirty green costume she wore, the creepy look she had that didn't seem to come from prosthetics or make-up. If Catwoman was right, I was too late. Of course, being the macho male that I am, I refused to accept that. She said it to hurt me, or bring me back to the crisis at hand. I sniffed. "How much for a blow job from Catwoman?"

She smiled, almost warmly, sliding the whip around my shoulders and pulling herself to me. "That one was free. A cat has needs now and again. You were just in the right place at the right time."

"Then how about giving back my 'A' Cards, my Rolex and the billfold?"

"A cat has other needs, too," she purred. "You understand. It was worth every penny to you...from the look on your face when you came all over mine, you couldn't be disappointed."

Her sudden shift in attention took me off guard. It was like I had pressed a button switching her from super-femme-liberator to horny-kitten-cocksucker. I looked her over, following the tight purple Lycra curves. She stepped back to give me a better view, posing with one leg bent to push out her tight ass and give me a long, lingering view of her incredible legs. She slowly pulled the length of the bullwhip back, the leather kneading the skin on the back of my neck as it fell. I met her eyes and saw a glint of contempt in them just before she snapped the whip, tearing at the skin of my neck and stinging my right cheek. The shock and pain spun me around and I fell forward, scraping my face against the concrete wall.

"You have some serious issues, lady...what the fuck?!" I turned around to see her in the classic Dominatrix pose. Six feet of stiletto-heeled, righteously angry Domme fury with a whip. This chick was looped.

The whip brought me to my knees with a sudden strike to my right thigh, about a half-inch shy of clipping my right nut. The strike buckled my knees and a found myself staring at the Catwoman's stomach. I felt a sharp jolt as she grabbed a handful of my hair and bent my head back. She was full of rage. She extended a razor-sharp claw from her index finger and held it in front of my eyes, waving it

"You are going to help me, Anaxandros. You are going to free these women or I'll fucking kill you right here." With this, she slid her finger under my chin. My neck still raised, she pointed her index finger at my jugular. Remembering my training and re-examining the experiences of my life as they flew through my mind, I realized I had to be calm and passive, do what needed to be done and find the right words to get out. The only words I could think of that were appropriate were... "Yes....yes Mistress."

These words seemed to have an electrical charge. They seemed to shoot through Catwoman, like a starving man who opens his cupboard, not expecting to find food, but finding it stocked full. She shuddered, pulling her claw back from my throat. The bull whip flew around my shoulders, stinging the bloody strip on my back. Catwoman pulled on my hair, lifting me to my feet. She drew close to me and snarled, "What...did you call me?"

Averting my eyes I replied, humbly, "...m-mistress."

She grinned like a predator. Apparently, the fate of the world's greatest superheroines in their rape camp was not a priority any longer as she slapped me across the face, scratching my left cheek with the tips of her claws. I winced and replied, "Thank you Mistress." She slapped me again. "Thank you mistress." Her breathing increased. Her smile broadened. She clenched her perfect, white teeth and her breasts heaved as she grew excited. I averted my eyes. She took up her bullwhip and wrapped it around my neck, pressing me back to the wall with her body. She writhed over it as she had in the doctor's office.

She pinned me and sniffed my neck, my face and slid down over my chest. Tearing open my shirt, she gingerly crossed my injured ribs to my stomach and continued to inspect me. She sniffed and licked until she reached the growing bulge in my pants. All the while, she pulled the bullwhip from around my neck, tearing further at the gash she inflicted. I looked down at her crouched form, her ass a gorgeous form that I thought of fucking hard all day. It just helped my cock along. I wasn't into playing this game, but I was all about fucking this poor freaky girl. As my old partner used to say, "Psycho sex is great sex." and I found the mother lode with Catwoman. I just hoped she didn't change personalities again in mid-fuck.

Rising up to meet my gaze again, I must have forgotten my role, because she was enraged. She smacked me again with the whip handle. "BITCH!" she shrieked. "Know your place!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress." She tore open my pants and grabbed my cock, pulling it out violently. I winced again, which only gave her pleasure.

"You call this a cock? You want to put this limp, filthy thing inside me, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress." I replied honestly.

"You better fucking beg me to even put it NEAR me, you worthless piece of shit."

"Please, Mistress...I want to..."

"...want to WHAT, you bitch!?"

"...fuck you, Mistress."

"Of COURSE you want to fuck me. Who doesn't?! I'm CATWOMAN. I could grip your tiny little prick and give you SCREAMING orgasms for as long as I want. I could milk you so well you'd be out of cum for a month. I'd fuck you so good you'd never want to take your cock out of my tight, wet pussy...and YOU think you can fuck me?!"

My cock was dripping precum onto her glove. I could have gone off in her hand. She let go of the bullwhip and clamped her hand around my neck. "I am your dream, you little bitch." She held her face inches from mine and snarled. "You will do what I wish and serve me...then I may let you live."

Her hand left my cock, which remained suspended in place. I heard a soft, light "ZIP" and felt her move against me, my erect cock sliding between her legs. I felt the warmth and wetness of her cunt as it slid over - but not onto - the shaft of my cock. I felt the cool air as it passed out between her ass cheeks. She brought her weight down slowly, agonizingly, straddling my cock, but not even hinting that I would get into that glorious hole so near. She smiled and licked the tip of my nose to gain my attention again.

"Most men would have cum in my hand, bitch. I'm usually making them lick it off by now. You really do want me, don't you?"

"Can't you tell?...er, Mis...."

SMACK! The free hand hit so hard I felt my neck crack. I fell to my knees, bringing her wet pussy up to eye level. Wasting no time, I grabbed her hips and pulled her crotch forward, burying my tongue in her cunt. She squealed and punched me in the head but stopped when I found a soft fleshy bulb between her lips and jabbed it with my tongue. She grabbed my head the way I wanted to grab hers when she sucked me off, and pushed me deeper between her legs. She spread her thighs apart and arched her hips a bit giving me better penetration. I cupped her tight ass and pulled, burying myself into her pussy, lapping at her clit and stabbing into her wet hole. She yelled and howled as I tongue fucked her. She bucked and pumped back, nearly cracking me in the teeth, but I am good at what I do and what I did was bring her to a moment of screaming orgasm.

She fell backwards onto the floor, breaking contact for just a moment, but then I was back on her, prying apart her strong legs and reclaiming her sex. She fondled her huge tits in her hands and moaned, eyes closed and completely out of her mind as I inserted my finger inside her and tickled her clit. "You're my little bitch!" She moaned. "Fuck my pussy, bitch! Fuck it!" And I did, harder and harder. I felt it building. I knew she was using her abdominals to control the coming orgasm, and I felt the walls of her pussy closing in around my fingers. On the ebb of the contraction I slid two other fingers into her, which set her off...the muscles clamped down and sent a wave through her. The clenching pinched my fingers so hard I had to withdraw, but the next wave shot her cum all over my face. She ejaculated so hard I felt the impact. It kept going. I had to fuck this woman.

I was still hard and needed so badly to come. I took the moment to pounce and, as her contractions dwindled, positioned myself and thrust. I fell forward on her and pinned her arms back to the floor. I slid into her tight hole with no resistance. I rested my chest on hers and felt her heart pounding. She seemed dazed, almost catatonic as I took her, enjoying each stroke into and out of her hole. Soon, I was ready and kissed her hard on the mouth, releasing her wrists so I could come gripping her soft, rounds tits. I felt the wave and like a shotgun last I unloaded into her. I wasn't tender on her tits as I gripped them.

Her body was limp as the last few waves of pleasure drew the cum from my cock and I thought about what she had said about not wanting to leave her warm, wet pussy. I didn't...I wanted to stay, get hard and fuck her again. I looked at her...still dazed, she tried to lift her hand. I couldn't make out the words, but they seemed to be in German....then I understood the last two... "Herr Doktor."

To Be Continued...