The Dark Damsel Ch. 14

Story Info
You decide the Girl of Steel's fate!
3.1k words
4.48
26.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So what do you do when the girl you've just fucked is babbling in German, oblivious to your presence and the moment is growing long and awkward? Don't answer that, Bats, because your answer would probably haunt my nightmares. My response was a quick peck on the cheek, the promise to call her and a prompt exit stage right. She was a sweet girl, but I was afraid the next personality would be a needy, clingy and whiney thug groupie. I'd had about enough for the day.

All that being said, I think you can understand this is turning into a pretty weird adventure. I feel like the Justice League's resident OB/GYN after looking into the legendary caverns of superheroine genitalia. I don't know about you, but this shit doesn't happen to me every day. I fully expected to walk into the next room to find Marvin and Wendy in a threesome with Wonder Dog, but thank God it was only a large ape-like monster with an impressive hammer.

Another thing you would think is convenient is the sudden onset of unconsciousness that moves this story along between fuckfests. I would love to tell you that this particular bout of sudden sleepiness was just a quick cut to the next scene, but since it involved my head and this thing's absurdly huge hammer, I want to emphasize that I would rather take you through several minutes of navel-lint removal anecdotes than admit that I had my next adventure was only notable for the trobbing in my head, not my cock.

Kalabak, I think he was called. At least that's what the old lady in the robes kept yelling at him. She was a shrill little bitch, let me tell you. She had a way of hitting the precise note that made the pain in my head come to a single point of agony behind my left eye. It was a nice distraction from the fact that I was crumpled up on the floor like Batgirl's panties, bleeding and sore, with the growing realization that I needed something to drink. The temperature was a little below boiling and the energy was sapped out of my body with the efficiency of Catwoman's mouth on my cock. Kalabak didn't bother to tie me up. He and I both knew at a fundmamental level that my movement equated to his hammer becoming a croquet mallet and I was sure my head would end up free of any link to the rest of my body.

I wasn't surprised when some faceless goon carried Catwoman in over his shoulder like a sack of topsoil. She looked pretty beat up. She ended up on a table that looked more like a mobile radar dish. Her wrists and ankles were clamped in and spread wide apart. The old lady in the robes was pretty excited by this ans squealed with a delight that resonated behind my eyeball with enough force to temporarily blind me. Kalabak was distracted by this for a moment. Catwoman's crotch zipper was still open and cum was still oozing from her pussy, staining the lycra costume along her left leg. I know that's a bit of detail you probably didn't need, but I make the point to distinguish it from mine. Last time I checked, my cum wasn't a pale, luminous green.

Then something dawned on me that you probably realized six hundred pages ago - She wasn't wearing her arm in a sling. She wasn't injured at all, despite the "surgery" she underwent earlier in the day. She hadn't been wearing it in the hallway when I fucked her, either. This, it seems, wasn't Catwoman at all...or at least it wasn't the Catwoman I met earlier that day.

Kalibak interrupted this pleasant train of thought by lifting me up by the scruff of the neck. Feeling like a magician's rabbit, I hung in his huge paw as he carried me over to the old lady. She looked back to me and smiled with a mouth full of ugly black teeth. "Heloooo," she crooned. "My name is Granny Goodness. Thank you for providing me with my sample today. I hope you enjoyed the experience."

I found I had barely the energy for a smart ass reply. I was drenched in sweat. "Yeah...always happy to help science...want to...thank...."

Granny interupted, "Such the sharp wit, you are. As you might be aware already, your seed has triggered a reaction in our little feline. I can't wait to see how this works out for us." She called over my shoulder. "Doktor?! Do you have the results yet?"

I didn't need to turn or even think to know It was Doktor Panzer behind me. The thick, ridiculous German accent gave it away. "Nein, Frau Goodyness....I haff to vait anuzzer fife minutes. Kalibak, put Herr Anaxandros down, pleez." The floor smacked me in the face and a foot the size of a truck tire rolled me over on my back. Over my head, Doktor Panzer smiled. "Danke, Herr Anaxandros, for your generous contribution. In a moment ve vill know iff ze Catwoman can survive ze treatments."

I waited for the usual expository speech about the plot, the plan, the foil and the madness...but they were too busy watching Catwoman writhe in agony on her monitor table. I felt bad for the girl, but there was little I could do for her. I tried to put it together. The Doc "fixed" up Catwoman who really didn't need fixing up. I was atacked conveniently close to the Doktor's Surgery, requiring his "service" and Catwoman conveniently stuck around for the soul purpose - or so it seemed - to suck me off.

The Doktor fucked Catwoman...but he used protection. Catwoman didn't even seem to be awake and, in fact, I assumed he had drugged her for the surgery and just took advantage of her. She seemed to be aware of the event when she came to, but there was a moment....yep, a moment where she saw me. It was right after she zipped up her crotch. Like a trigger, she was awake and the Doktor was "old news" even though she had seen me, she reacted as if I had suddenly appeared! Weirder and weirder.

So the Doktor was in on it, gave Catwoman the hints she needed to find this place...but what the hell? Was Catwoman in on it with the Doktor? Didn't make sense...I needed to find out why because part of what was going on involved Batgirl, too.

I figured I was stil of some use, or my head would have been removed already. I looked up at Granny and she seemed to be consumed with Catwoman's experience. Kalibak was resisting the urge to fondle himself and the Doktor could have been a man waiting for a bus. Tired of being a bit of furniture, I began to slide backward toward the door. It was going to be a long crawl and I doubted I had the energy to do it, but I had to try.

On the table, Catwoman was glowing. She groaned and moaned as her body absorbed whatever it was in her system. I could see her musculature improving, toughening, expanding. Veins appeared in her neck, along the rippling muscles of her arms. She was growing, like Bane when he injected Venom, but with a different twist. There was a problem...something was wrong.

Catwoman began to thrash about in convulsions. The three of them leaped forward to man control stations. Kalibak rushed to the table to contain the growing Amazon who was straining her binds. The Doktor muttered to himself as he tried to calculate something on his laptop. I used the opportunity to redouble my efforts toward the door, crawling backwards on my hands and elbows. I was making progress too when I hit a barrier behind me...namely Batgirl.

I looked up at Batgirl, her sunken face and blackened eyes staring at me emotionlessly. Her lips pulled into a thin grimmace....I felt horrible, but the adrenalyne and the absurdity mixed in a weird way. I sighed. "I'm having the weirdest day, babe. Any chance we can get out of here and go get some coffee?"

In front of us, Catwoman was meeting a bad end. I began to push back, around Batgirl...or whatever she was...and toward the door. Batgirl didn't stop me. She kept pace with me and began pulling me along, trying to get me to my feet. A few moments later, we were in a steel hallway and I was laying on a particularly sharp traction platform. I wish I'd lost consciousness here, but I had to inch my way to a cooler, safer place that seemed like it was several hundred miles away on the other side of a great big desert. The last I heard of Catwoman were screams of agony echoing down the hall and then I rolled into a dark room where the temperature change make me shiver. Batgirl slid up against me between my legs and I held her for warmth. She said nothing. I had a concussion and knew that the worst thing for me was to pass out. I had to keep awake and moving. I tried to stand but had no energy. I needed water, a bandage, a shower, a few ounces of morphine and a hospital of nurses who DIDN'T resemble a Super Friends reunion.

That's when Batigirl BIT ME. She just sank her teeth into my arm and I felt the blood flow. I felt something gush into my body, venom or poison, and it quickly overwhelmed my body. Yes, as is typical in this story I once again found myself losing consciousness...

I dreamed of a quiet creekside spot in the woods, a bed of soft grass and towering trees that opened into a sky full of stars even though I saw by the light of day. I heard nothing but wind rustling leaves and water trickling downstream. Inside me, worms dug through my flesh and into my body, feeding on me as I lay content, painlessly on the bank. I could take a deep breath and smell the flora and could feel my heart beating strongly in my chest....the worms started removing the tension from my body, removing the contussions and hematoma from under my skin.

I felt them course through me, multiplying until their number spread to every point of my body, into my heart, my stomach and my mind. I felt my heart stop as they consumed it and felt hunger die as I had no means to satisfy it. My mind grew cloudy as tunnels were gouged through it, claiming memories and feeling or any control. I felt hollow inside as they made their sudden exit out of my body through holes in my flesh - out of my bowels and out of my mouth as they inched into the stream, a fat legion of parasites, leaving me a shell that slowly sank into the grass along the creek...quietly, peacefully...there was no more body, only spirit and perception.

Blackness in the middle of a dream or early waking...no sight or sensation beyond the reality that I was trapped in darkness. The sudden loss of perception did not shock me. I felt sad, but felt warm and safe as well. There was a single, soft touch that crossed my body and I realized I was still alive. I felt the hand glide down my chest and stomach, then carress my face. There was a moment of growing fear, but then I felt the kiss: A single, soft and genuine kiss that seemed to dispell the blindness and I saw her - Batgirl - leaning over me.

She wore her costume, the full black suit and as she pulled away, I could see she was still pale, with her fire engine red hair in tangles like a thornbush in the wild. Her eyes were sharp blue and bloodshot red circled in black. Her black lips cast me a thin smile as she stood, pulling her cowl over her features. I couldn't speak or move as she unfurled her long black cape around her and slipped away into darkness.

She smelled of roses and of orchids. The scent lingered and, by its power, allowed me to slowly sit up on my bed which seemed to be some sort of exam table. I was naked under a single thin sheet. My left arm stung a bit and I realized that I was hooked into an IV feed of some clear liquid and a drip of something pale green. There were no labels to tell and I didn't have the clarity of thought to try and figure it out. Following the IV to the injection point I realized my skin, too, had a pale tone with greenish lines throughout - similar to Batgirl's. Straining myself, I found the strength to stand. I looked about the darkened room for a light and a mirror. I needed water desperately. I found a dial that illuminated the room. I found that too bright a light hurt my eyes, so I left it low and noticed a mirror nearby.

I was cured of what ailed me. The concussion was history. The wounds and sprains, strains and lacerations were healing or healed completely. Even the lash mark across my shoulder from Catwoman's whip was a faint, greenish line. I took water from a nearby sink, wishing it were vodka. I downed several handfuls from the tap and took a deep breath. Feeling better, I sat back on the bed and looked for my clothes. In a bundle were the torn remains of my black shirt and pants. Beside them were neatly folded coveralls and my dirty but intact sneakers.

I left the room quickly, carefully monitoring the hallway beyond. As I left, I noticed the entry points for the IV had stopped pulsing and stinging. The skin had healed over leaving only two belmishes on the surface. This wasn't the most important thing on my mind as I doubled back the short distance to where Catwoman had been held. On the way out it felt like a vast desert to cross, but I crossed the distance in a few seconds, turning a corner, almost instinctively, that I didn't remember on my way out.

The door to the chamber was locked, but a steamed portal showed me no movement inside the room. I waited and listened for a moment and, confident - or at least a little more than I should have been - slid the door open. A wave of wet heat poured out over me and felt great. I seemed to absorb it. It gave me energy and brought a smile to my face. I stepped into the reddish room. The exam table was empty. The shackles that held her dangled from the sides. There was no sign of blood or green slime, so I assume whatever they did brought her under control...either that or they had a great cleaning crew.

I could smell Kalibak's musky stink in the air, but I knew he wasn't around. I followed it across the room to the far side and a door that slid open as I approached. It emptied into a white steel room with three imobilizing platforms, a high tech version of the bondage blocks the Puritans used to use - the name escapes me - those racks where you stick your head and hands through and the bar locks you in. - those things. Except these held you on your knees as well and a hump kept you doggy-style even if you passed out.

"I guess this is the test-fuck room" I said to myself. It was impeccably clean. The floors sparkled. I was so engrossed by the housekeeping standards, I didn't notice that, above me, the old lady Granny Goodness, Kalibak, the Nazi Doc and a few new players, were staring out from a plate glass window.

"You are correct, Mr. Anaxandros," blurbled Granny. "...and you are just in time for the exciting debut of our newest servant...."

A panel in the far wall slid down into the floor and three muscle-bound, but faceless goons entered with their prisoner, a tall, Aryan blonde in a blue and red leotard. Long legs in thigh high red boots with a red miniskirt as the foundation for a model's torso painted in blue spandex. Her arms were tied behind her and weighted by glowing green shackles that pulled back her shoulders forcing out her perfectly round "C" cups and proudly displaying the red and yellow "S" between them.

"Mr. Anaxandros...." Granny said as the faceless goons strapped the semi-conscious bombshell into the restraint chair, "You will do us the honor of breaking in our new guest. Before you die, you will have the criminal's dream of taking the last woman of Krypton...Supergirl."

Supergirl, clearly drained of strength, strained to look up at me. She had an expression of complete desperation on her face. The light in her eyes was dying. I could see her fading quickly...two of her guards stepped away from her, the third stepped up between her legs and made sure she was firmly in place in the rack before tearing open the crtoch of her leotard and tossing the red skirt over her ass.

I looked back up at the group of scum observing all this and noticed that both Bane and Posion Ivy had joined them...along with a large, statue of a humanoid...more a shape than anything else. I could only suppose the lumbering, looming shadow behind the other two masterminds was the otherworldly lord called Darkseid.

I looked back on all that has happened to me in this adventure and, given who I am and what I do, I should have been blessed by the chance to stick it to the Girl of Steel. I should be happily plowing her bound, helpess body...but I was suddenly indecisive. If I were evil, these fuckers watching from above made me look like a boy scout. Were these the scumbags I've sworn to protect and defend? Is THIS what gets them off? Fucking helpless women for no better cause than they wear tights and fight crime?

Despite these thoughts, the idea of having this hot little bitch in my power appealed to me...quite a bit....

What to do...what to do...

- - -

DECIDE THE FATE OF SUPERGIRL! Send feedback to me and your votes will decide if Anaxandros continues to serve the Dark Side or fights to save the Girl of Steel! Thanks for your votes and support. - BD