The Dark Damsel Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wonder Woman was a puppet, strapped to a machine. Her gold-trimmed leotard was slightly torn and there were signs of slight bruising, but they were covered by make-up. I lay in the shaft behind the console, afraid to move, watching the man in the chair operating the control. He raised an arm. He moved a foot forward, then the other. Soon she was walking forward across the floor of the cell. He manipulated the arms so she turned around, as if on a catwalk. He made a comment on the roundness and firmness of her ass as she returned to her start position.

Spinning her back to face him, the man in the console pressed a different button. "Send in our client, Miss Quinn. I'm sure he's more than ready if he hasn't already blown his wad."

The door opened again and I watched this thin, little man enter. He wore tan Dockers and a checkered shirt with a stretched out breast pocket where I presume he usually kept his pens and other geek things. He had a bushy head of unkempt hair and beady eyes exaggerated by thick black-framed glasses. The glasses must have weighed a ton, but his long, hooked nose was more than enough to suspend the weight. He stopped in the doorway as if suddenly in witness to God himself. It took prodding from a thug to get him inside the door. He couldn't take his eyes off the tall, gorgeous woman in front of him.

He began mumbling to himself. The man in the chair flipped a switch. "Mr. Gates. I believe this is part of your requested compensation. I hope it is satisfactory?"

He continued muttering.... The console speaker was on, but I could only hear "...never dreamed....amazing...can't believe its her...."

"Yes yes, Mr. Gates...please enjoy. I will be closing the curtains to give you privacy."

Of course, the curtain wasn't closed. It wouldn't be. But a little light in the cell lit up to read "OCCUPIED" like the outside of an airliner bathroom. Slowly, the little man stepped froward toward the sleeping woman. He grinned, childlike in his excitement. He extended a hand, gingerly at first, just to touch her long dark locks to confirm her reality.

"Come on you little bastard," the man in the chair grumbled. "Get on with it."

There was another moment of uncertainty before the little man moved loser and took a long whiff of the woman's neck and face, touching her lightly on the shoulders. As if in response, the robotic arms moved her to him. Her ample breasts pressed against his sunken chest. She was a good foot taller than he, so the arms leaned her forward, bending her at the knees to bring her down to his level.

Suddenly, he took her face in his hands and kissed her hard on the mouth, grabbing the back of her head and clamping down on a handful of hair. His free hand slid around the Amazon's tiny waist and also pulled. This went on for a full minute, his hands grasping and pawing, sliding and caressing as he tried to wedge his tongue into her mouth.

As I've said before, this is not a woman any mere mortal could "enjoy" since she is practically invulnerable. Her skin is bulletproof and able to withstand the vacuum of space. There are stories of men as far back as Hitler, who managed to capture the Amazon beauty, but were unable to penetrate her because of her "natural chastity" which prevented anything as limp and fragile as a male human penis to cross into her tight depths.

Then a sudden pain in the ass reminded me of the Discipline Rods.

I joined the faceless man in the control booth in watching the skinny, nerdy billionaire slobber and grope one of the most powerful heroines in the world, the icon of virtue, hope and truth. Lifeless, she remained oblivious to his touch as he continued. I looked through the gap in the panel and noticed a series of power or transmission cables running nearby. I had no idea what they did, but it was the only thing I could do...I reached through the grate, pushing it aside carefully and grasping a handful of CAT-5 and power cords. I yanked.

With some effort and some slack through the vent, I felt something POP and snap! as the console black and the machine that drove it purred to a halt. The lights in the cell flickered and I saw the man stop suddenly, startled. He pulled up his trousers quickly and backed to the door. The man at the console quickly pressed some buttons and flipped switches. His chair began to turn to check the opposite wall....MY WALL...when I decided to climb like a motherfucker toward daylight. I had no time to waste and used every last bit of my strength to pull my weight toward the light. There was a mad commotion in the control room below me as he discovered the cables pulled through the vent. The grate exploded into the shaft as a large, human hand pounded through the wall.

I was almost at the upper level, not knowing what I'd see, looking down to see a head, a dark-haired, perfectly groomed head push through the crumbling wall, turning up toward me. I kicked off my shoe and let it drop. It met him on the bridge of the nose just as he looked up, the heavy heel smashing it, blood spurting out against the wall. I didn't realize how much sweat I had built up on my hands and, as I grabbed the final rung that would let me see out to hopefully a quick escape, I slipped. dropping to my worst of two bad arms toward a loud voice below calling to arms those who wanted to fuck and/or kill me, my final thought was, "Please God, pet my drop on his head and take this fucker's head with me."

A sharp pain seized my wrist and I looked up.

Holding it in her yellow-gloved hand and smiling down on my from under a black cowl, was Batgirl.

To Be Continued...

12