The Dark Descent

Story Info
The slow deterioration of respect being traded for lust.
1.2k words
4.12
11.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would start innocently. We're both in your room staring into each others eyes deeply and passionately. The first kiss is the first blast of wind. Only a mere warning as to the tornado of passion that we are about to endure. I kiss you more and more heavily. Heart beats are more rapid, a sign that things are getting heavier.

You are taken aback by my lust for you. Your mind wants to slow down but your lips only listen to your heart and they keep on with the pace. Our tongues begin to overlap between our love struck kisses and our hands weave their way into the passion. Your hands wrap around my lower back. They pull me closer, showing me the path I should take. You tear at my shirt and I follow suit.

I begin to unbutton your blouse. The buttons agitate me so I rip the rest open with one fell swoop. My shirt lays tattered on the floor along with your blouse. We move further up the bed reaching the pillows to give you comfort while I continue to reveal more and more of your skin. All the while keeping up with the pace of our kissing and the shallow breaths we take in between. Your jean shorts are my next target and my jeans are yours. You use all the strength you have to flip me down to the bed so you can claim the top for the next adventure. I tear at your button and zipper as you shoo my hands away wanting this to move faster as you do it yourself and reveal my end goal.

I grip your beautiful ass as we continue to make out and your hands reach for my pants. First feeling the outline of the obvious ecstasy my body is revealing. My jeans are tight so we release our mouths from each others super glued grip and finish the job at hand. We are both half naked panting about what is going to happen next.

You beg and plead for me to continue, but you are taken aback by the sudden lust and darkness that fills my eyes. My first order hits your body like a ton of bricks, but you submit instantly as if you have been hypnotized by the foreplay. My plans have fallen into place. You obey my command to worship my cock until I say stop. You pull down my purple boxers, giggling a bit as you read "pug off" before my cock flies out and slaps you across the face, almost as if it punished you for giggling.

Since you giggled I take immediate control of your head. I slam your face down the length of my cock and you flinch as your face hits my rock hard stomach. After showing you the power I have I allow you to continue obeying my order. You are a wonderful little cock worshipper. You make me proud. I now follow up with another command. I order you to prepare yourself to get pounded.

You squeal with joy as you plant your face down on the bed and raise your ass to the cock you worship so well. I enter you with zero remorse as you grip the bed until your knuckles turn pale white. As I pound you harder than two rabbits fucking furiously, you love every second and your wetness shows me how much you are enjoying being my fucktoy. I still have more holes to fill but that will have to wait.

I allow you to finally mount my face. You tease me, hovering over my face just inches from where my tongue can reach. You know my temper, so you go to let me lick it and raise yourself again just before I get my first taste. "No more fucking games" I yell as I grab your hips and shove you down on my face. I'm pretty sure my tongue hit your cervix. I begin my technique, as you begin your dark descent into my world.

I lick you, clit to asshole, and you shudder with pleasure. I begin on your clit. I suck the clit into my mouth and use the tip of my tongue to flick it inside my mouth. It makes you buck harder than the best bull. My nose is basically up your ass as you begin a slow grinding motion. You cum almost instantly afterward and boy do I feel it. Your smell is intoxicating. And your taste could make a sane man sign into a mental hospital.

I grab your ass, lift you up, stick my tongue out straight, and shove you back down to my face. My tongue penetrates you. You go insane at this new sensation and I'm loving every minute of your new discoveries. I thumb your soaked clit around as I tongue fuck you. Then it hits me.

You squirt dead in my mouth. I am stunned until I realize that it tastes like candy. It tastes so good it makes me want more. And I get buckets. Lying there helpless on my lap from being ravaged by my mouth you stare at my cock and mumble a few times "I want it". Realizing that you are basically paralyzed I bring my cock to you. And a new adventure begins.

Instead of letting you have my cock I get up and fetch the toys I brought for you. And, since you are my submissive little cock hole, these toys include: a wooden chair with a hole in the seat, rope, a magic wand vibrator, and a paddle. I sit you in the chair. You reach to play with yourself, but I smack your hand away and take your wrists. I tie you up thoroughly, careful not to be gentle.

You seem anxious about the hole in the chair positioned perfectly under your dripping cunt. That's where the wand comes in. I plug the wand in and place it in the holster under the chair, then raise it through the hole, so that it rests on your clit. I say to you thoroughly, "every time you cum with this thing in full blast, I smack one of your tits with this here paddle", I say waving it's intimidating size in your face. "Then, every paddle you get is another minute more I fuck you with the handle when we are all done here".

I hear a dripping sound on the floor. I take this noise as you agreeing to my wishes seeing as though your mouth is duct taped. We begin. I put the wand on full blast. I think you might break the chair you shake so hard. Then I get some satisfaction as your eyes roll to the back of your head and you cum in front of me. I cock my wrist back and flick it towards your tit with the paddle in hand. The contact makes a distinct slapping sound that drives me nuts.

This game goes on for at least a half an hour until both of your breasts are beet red and your pussy grool is equal to Niagara Falls. I then cut your ropes. I take you by your pony tail and shove your face to the floor. I bring your ass up to me and fuck the shit out of you with the handle of the paddle for another thirty minutes. You are basically mush now. You have no brain cells left from cumming so many times and so hard. You are the broken slut you always wanted to be.

You mumble a "thank you master", as I reply promptly "no problem kitten" and prop my cock up to enter my next goal... Your tight asshole.