The Dark Fucker

Story Info
Indian Wife goes BLACK.
1.9k words
4.21
36.4k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neha was working as an Interior designer. She was running her business on her own as she did not wanted sit idle at home all day long. Her husband was working in a MNC at a top position and used to be out of home for long hours due to the work load in the office.

Neha did not wanted to get bored as her husband was away so she kept herself busy with Interior Designing and used to do small projects. Recently she took the work for a business man from Africa. He wanted to renovate his Indian office and make the office more exciting place to work. His name was Chris and he used to visit the Indian office in case of some urgencies or client meetings. Recently he had decided to get the office renovated and had hired Neha for the same.

Neha was introduced to Chris by her college friend who had once done a deal with Chris and she had referred Neha to Chris for doing the Interior Designing for his office.

Everyday Neha used to go to his office and would get busy in re-designing the office. She would present her ideas to Chris and would get feedback for the same and work on it. Both of them would sit in the evening to have a cup of tea and discuss on the progress on day by day basis. As the days passed by both of them became good friends and Chris was quite happy with the efforts Neha was putting in to give the office a new look and a better working place just as he had expected. Over a month had passed and the office was now completely transformed.

Chris decided to throw a party for completion of new office work. He also invited Neha to the party as she was the main person who had done the redesigning of the work place. Neha had asked her husband to accompany her for the party but he had to leave in the afternoon to meet some clients and refused to accompany her. Neha decided to go to the party on her own as she thought it would help her in getting more clients.

Neha reached the party well on time and found that everyone was praising her work. Chris took her along with him and introduced her to some of the persons; all of them were praising Neha for work. Chris asked Neha for a dance and both of them danced together for some time, and Chris thanked her for her work saying that she had met his expectations. As the party went on Neha sipped on some drinks, later she had the food. As the time passed the guests started to leave the party. During the party Neha also thanked her friend who had helped her in getting the work. After everyone left Neha and Chris were left alone in there. Neha wanted to talk to Chris for her payment as she had not discussed it with him yet. Chris asked her that they should discuss this while dancing instead of sitting on the table, Neha agreed.

Chris changed the songs to soft music and reduced the sound so that he could hear what Neha was saying. As they danced, Neha kept on talking about the payment and Chris agreed to whatever she was saying. Now the songs stopped, Neha said she would leave now as it was getting late, but Chris stopped her and asked her to wait for some drinks and then she could leave. Both of them sat on the couch and Chris poured in some wine in the glasses as they began to talk. Chris was praising Neha's work saying that she had done an excellent job and also praised her beauty. Neha blushed and kept quiet, she finished her glass of wine and when she started to get up Chris pulled her hand instantly and she fell directly on his lap.

As she fell on his lap her breasts hit his face. He adjusted Neha on his lap and both of them were looking into each other's eyes. Neha could not think what to do, before she could make a move Chris moved forward and planted a kiss on Neha's juicy lips. She did not know what to do, as Chris pulled her closer and started showering her with kisses she began to lose control and started responding to his kisses. Neha moved her hands behind his head and began kissing him more passionately now. Chris darted his tongue inside Neha's mouth, she responded back and licked his tongue excitingly. While the kissing went on Chris was moving his hands all over her body. Chris broke the kiss and removed Neha's pink top she was wearing and unhooked her bra. Chris admired the beautiful breasts which were in front of him; he rubbed his fingers on her nipples and began squeezing them in his hands. Neha moaned as he was playing with her breasts, and then he took her nipples in his mouth.

Chris removed his shirt and then picked Neha and took her to backside of his office where had a small rest room. Chris opened the door of the rest room, switched ON the lights and put Neha on the bed. He undressed completely and when he pulled his boxers down Neha was shocked to see his penis size, it looked like an electricity pole. Chris made Neha lie down and removed her heels and jeans. She was lying on the bed in her panties now, as Chris removed her panty he was happy to see the clean shaven pussy that he will be enjoying all night long. Chris sat on the corner of the bed and again took Neha in his lap and started kissing her. Neha placed her hands on his chest in order to balance herself while she kissed him back. Chris now focused his attention on Neha's pussy and started licking it excitingly. Neha's body was shaking due to his sucking. He carried on like this for 10 minutes and then Chris got up and adjusted Neha on the bed and placed a pillow under head to make her comfortable and gave her a kiss.

After breaking the kiss he moved back and opened Neha's legs in order to have access to her pussy and adjusted his dick at the entrance of her opening. He placed the head at the entrance and slowly started thrusting his dick inside. Neha's pussy opened to welcome the intruder that was penetrating inside her, Chris continued thrusting the dick inside Neha. Chris had now pushed almost half of his dick inside, he placed his hands on her breasts and gave a mighty push and his dick was now completely embedded inside her pussy. Neha gave a loud moan to his mighty push and her eyes were wide opened as she had accommodated a monster inside her.

He did move for a moment and took his dick out and again gave a mighty push inside to which Neha reached her orgasm instantaneously, her husband had never been able to make her orgasm and Chris had done that with only 2 pushes. Chris smiled for a moment; Neha opened her legs even wider now to welcome the black monster, this was a green signal for Chris and he again pushed his dick inside in one go. Neha moaned again in excitement, now Chris started to thrust his dick in and out wildly and increasing the tempo of fucking. Chris was playing with her breasts, squeezing the breasts and nipples and sucking on them while fucking her simultaneously. He was quite happy that he had got his hands on such a magnificent lady with tight pussy & juicy breasts.

Neha was meeting his thrusts so that he could plant his monster deep inside her as her husband was never able to reach so deep and fuck her completely. Chris kept on fucking her and in between he would also plant a kiss on her lips telling her that he will keep this excitement going on and on. Neha had lost the count of orgasms he had provided and kept on enjoying the fuck session. Chris suddenly stopped and removed his dick, he placed her legs on his shoulders and rolled her a little bit and then started fucking her as he wanted to reach deeper in this position. Neha was surprised at his stamina of fucking, and he didn't look like that he will cum soon. She had locked her legs behind his back and her pussy was pulsating with the monstrous assault.

After more thrusts Chris began to shake and he came in large volume inside her. She could feel his dick blasting his semen inside her like water cannon. Chris locked his lips with Neha while he was cumming and hugged her tightly. When he had finished cumming he collapsed on Neha. After sometime Chris moved sideways and pulled Neha close to him and thanked her to allow him fuck her. Neha said that she also enjoyed each and every moment of the fuck and she was surprised at his stamina of fucking. His semen was leaking out of Neha's pussy as he had shot quite a heavy load inside her pussy. Both of them were kissing each other passionately.

Chris got up and went inside the bathroom and prepared the bath tub with nice cold water, after he returned he picked Neha and carried her inside the bathroom while kissing her and joined her in the bath tub. Chris praised Neha's pair of breasts and saying these were the best pair he had ever tasted. Inside the bath room they were caressing each other and enjoying every moment. After half an hour they moved out and Chris asked Neha for one more fuck session to which Neha agreed. Chris wanted to try doggie style to which Neha agreed.

Again the fucking went on for a long time; he shot a heavy load inside her this time also. Their fuck sessions continued till the morning and Neha's pussy was filled with his semen completely. It was time for Neha to leave now, Chris helped her dress up and she gave a goodbye kiss to Chris and his monster that was ramming inside her again and again whole night and thanked him for an amazing night.

Due to monstrous fuck Neha was not able to walk properly, and she had to hold on to Wall to maintain her balance. As she reached back home she went inside the bathroom to have a close look at the assault she had gone through whole night. Her breasts were all red and having love bites from her dark fucker. Her pussy was in a mess and hot cum was still dripping down, as Chris had shot almost a tanker of his load inside her. She was still feeling her pussy pulsating due to fuck session with Chris. There was a sign of satisfaction on her face but deep inside she thought that she should not have let this go to such a far extent. Her husband was not at home otherwise he would have questioned her why she came in so late. She quickly took a bath and put on the clothes, turned off the lights and went to sleep...