The Dark Horde Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rom watched her. He seemed relaxed, almost cheerful. He was very handsome, and the grey in his hair made him look mature and powerful. His human half was muscled and hairy, but a few tiny flowers were woven into his chest hair, giving him an almost delicate look.

He was laying on his side, his head propped up on his hand, eating some fruit from a large basket in the middle of the circle. A thick and sweet smelling smoke rose from a censor, which Val strongly suspected was cannabis.

But most distracting is Rom's large thick cock that oh so casually hung between his legs, nestled between enormous balls. Val caught Rom staring at her as she glanced at his cock. A small smile briefly curved his lips.

"My friends," said Rom, his voice powerful and deep. He spoke softly, yet his every words were crystal clear in Val's ears, as if he was speaking to her and her alone, his mouth inches from her ear. It was a disturbingly intimate experience, and Valentine had to admit that is was a very sensual one too.

"The enemy is near," continued Rom, "there are already reports of Orc scouts at the edge of our forest. Our brave centaurs have had squirmishes with a few of them. But if the hounds are near, then their masters cannot be far."

Rom looked down, suddenly immensely sad, which broke Val's heart for some reason. She was willing to do whatever was needed to make this wonderful being happy again. Though a part of her mind did wonder why the hell she was reacting so strongly.

"We are not made for war, my friends. We must find allies." He looked up at Val." You must convince the Wild Ones to help us. Whatever they want, whatever they need, we will give them. But they must help, or we are doomed."

"I will not let you down," answered Val bravely. Bear squeezed her shoulder.

"Then you will leave in the morning." Said Rom, "I'm sure Whistling Bear will be able to find a few traveling companions to go with you. The woods are dangerous for one such as you."

"You mean human?" Asked Val, surprised. "I've spent time in the woods before."

"No child, you are very pink. And soft. And probably very tasty." Answered Rom.

12