The Dark Horde Pt. 10

Story Info
Val needs a weapon, and goes to get one.
3.1k words
4.69
2.8k
2

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val walked in the darkening forest, naked as ever, her feet softly crushing the moss underfoot. She held in front of her a single small white flower.

"Find the Headless Hunter", Rom had said, "only he can give you the weapon you need to fight the Lizard Priests."

"And kill a God?" She had asked.

"Maybe," he had replied sadly.

Her instructions were simple but confusing. Walk in the woods with her flower. The Headless Hunter would find her, and recognize her as a friend, thanks to the flower.

So Val walked, glancing around. As the sun set and the stars appeared overhead though the forest canopy, Val shut her eyes and let her new senses take her safely through the woods. The trees loomed around her in pale blue filaments, as the mat of moss and fungus underfoot created a vast net of glowing tendrils. She walked through the field of life energy, her own energy a brilliant red agains the pale vegetable blue of the forest.

A shadow crossed her sight. A shape, blurry somehow. Val opened her eyes and saw, there, standing by a tree, the Headless Hunter.

It had to be him. He was a large man, muscled, his body hairless and smooth, naked apart from the lion's hide draped over his shoulder. He was also, truly, headless. There was simply nothing where his head or neck should be. No scar, no sign of a head ever having been there. But strangely, Val knew he was looking at her. Somehow, two shining lights were always glowing where his eyes should be. If she looked, she saw that the light was just a reflection of the moon light on a leaf, somewhere behind him.

But as he stood there, that same reflection seemed to look her up and down, examining her.

He stepped closer. Val noticed the length of wood in his hand, a club of some sort, polished and shaped into a lethal weapon. She also noticed the long cock swinging between his legs. His hairlessness made it look even longer.

"You seek me," Val heard in her head.

"I do", she replied nervously. Could he read her thoughts?

"You seek a weapon. I know of the threat you face. I will give you what you need."

"Thank you," she mumbled. She had no idea what to do now. Was there a protocol? Do a little curtsy? Tip him?

He was standing in front of her now, a good foot taller than her, if not more. Val looked up to where his face should be. There was nothing, except the trees and the stars beyond. Somehow, two stars were lined up perfectly to be his eyes.

He swung the lion pelt off his shoulder and laid it on the ground near Val.

"Rest. It will take me some time to create your weapon."

Val sat, the lions fur soft against her thighs. The Headless Hunter turned away and stepped into the bushes. He quickly returned, the skull of a stag in his hand, the antlers still attached. He stood in front of Val again, a dozen feet away. Two stars, seen through the leaves and branches, shone where his eyes should be.

Slowly, he placed the stag skull on his head, where it sat, seemingly unsupported. The large antlers rose up above him. It was both eery and beautiful, the bone white skull glowing softly in the star light.

The Headless Hunter reached down and dug his finger into the ground. He pushed and shoved his hands deep into the moist earth until his hands were wrist deep. Then he started pulling. His great shoulders strained and his arms budged with the effort,

Slowly, he pulled the skin of the earth off.

Val watched, fascinated, as the moss and dirt underfoot was pulled like a rug, revealing what looked like snake skin, a living sheet of pulsing scaled skin, green and brown.

"The Great Dragon", whispered the Hungry Woman in Val's head. "Few people get to see the true nature of our world."

The Headless Hunter reached up and broke off one of the antlers rising from his stag skull. He plunged it into the heaving scaled earth beneath. The antler pierced the skin and sunk into the flesh. A jet of dark red blood shot out, covering the Headless Hunter.

He waded in, stepping into the wound, spreading it open, until he could fit inside. He hacked away, opening the pale pink flesh more and more until he was waist deep in the gash. With a final effort, he ripped it open further and disappeared beneath it.

Val could only stare at the pink pulsing flesh, wet and bloody, a gash in the floor of the forest like an obscenely large vulva.

She waited for the Headless Hunter to reappear, but he didn't. Minutes passed in silence, the forest hushed around her. And then the forest creatures started their murmur again, as if it was normal for the forest to sprout a pussy in the middle of the night.

Val curled up on the lion skin, her arms under her head, and waited. Somehow, she fell asleep.

Valentine was woken up by a playful ray of sunlight as it danced between the overhead leaves, glancing across her eyes. She pushed herself up. Gone was the lion skin. She was instead curled up on the mossy ground, alone, the forest alive around her. But the Headless Hunter was nowhere to be seen.

Besides her was the antler he had broken off of his skull. It had been further shaped, so that it now was a single curve of bone, about three feet long, ending in a sharp point. The other end had two short stubs of bone forming a crude crossbar, with enough room beyond them for her two hands.

The antler was rough and round, and in no way seemed sharp. It looked like a child's approximation of a sword, not a god-slaying weapon. Val looked around one last time before rising to her feet, and, sword in hand, walked back to Rom.

*

The antler sword rested between them as they sat in a small circle. Val was resting again the flanks of the seated Bear. Rom squatted across from her, stroking his beard. Gracius sat to her side, anxiously looking at Rom.

"Well," said Rom, finally, " I guess this is it."

"Is it safe?" Asked Gracius.

"It doesn't do anything." Replied Val , nudging it with her foot. It was just a piece of antler, sitting on the dusty ground.

"Well..." said Rom again. "If this is it, this is it. Take it to my brother, he might have some more insight on how to use it. But I 'm afraid we are running out of time. Speak to my brother, and then go."

"I'll take you there," said Bear, rising up.

*

Val rode on Bear's back for the short journey, her hand casually resting on his hip as she peered over his shoulder. In her other hand was the antler sword, resting across her thighs.

Gracius sat behind her, leaning back with his hands on Bear's rump, his hooved feet crossed over the centaur's large back.

"Be prepared, Eupraxios is as mean as his brother is kind. He is a rough sort of fellow, even by satyr standards," said Gracius.

"Your kind has standards?" quipped Bear.

"Boys, " said Val, quieting them. "Is this it?"

In front of them, rising out of a small clearing, was a giant and gnarled tree. Its branches hung low and heavy, creating a dark and cave-like feeling under the canopy.

From the lower branches hung all sorts of colorful ribbons and baubles, pieces of polished metal and glass. In front of the tree, stood two pearly white women.

Val stared for a bit. They were not pale, but white. They had long flowing white hair, white skin uncovered by any clothing, long thin torsos capped by small pointy breasts and long legs that tapered into dainty pink hooves. They looked like super-models perched on their toes, impossibly beautiful and tall.

As they approached the beautiful duo, they became more and more alien. Val noticed the enormous size of their eyes, far too big to be human, offset further by the dainty, almost cat-like facial features.

Val dismounted as Bear stopped in front of the tree. The two women clapped daintily with joy, making small squealing noises. Gracius slid down and, arms wide open, approached them, a big smile on his face. They rushed into his arms, giggling and rubbing themselves against him. Gracius turned to face Val and Bear.

"Let me introduce you to Dianthe and Diantha, the delightful daughters of our host."

"Well met," growled Bear, suddenly very formal.

"Well met indeed!" Came booming back from the base of the tree. Startled, they all looked in that direction.

A large man, no, Satyr, came out from the darkness of the tree. He was Rom's size, but there ended the resemblance. Where Rom was handsome and fair, Eupraxios was gnarled and twisted, hunchbacked almost, furs and cloths draped over his rounded and muscular shoulders. His horns grew out of his forehead and swept back in two thick masses, twisted and short, making him look almost bald. But his long black hair swept down in an oily mass to join an equally messy black beard.

He was naked, his body covered in thick black hair, matching the coarse black hair on his goat legs. Jewels and bits of gold and silver were woven into his body hair, while belts, necklaces, armbands, bracelets and rings adorned the rest of him. A large gold circlet served as a cock-ring, making his thick and dark cock stand out. Eupraxios was a dandy.

"My brother tells me you brought me something of interest. Bring it here," he said, waving Val forward.

Eupraxios put on a monocle, the better to see the offered sword. He took the sword gingerly, gave Val a lecherous look up and down, and turned away, walking back to his tree with the sword.

"Daughters!" He called out over his shoulder, "prepare her!"

The two fauns let go of Gracius, who was obviously disappointed, and rushed over to Val. They each took her by a hand and led her into the cool darkness under the tree. Val looked over her shoulder at Bear and Gracius, but they could only shrug and watch as they led her away.

The thick roots of the tree created a series of alcoves and caves, each of which had been turned into a room of some kind. Here was a kitchen, with shelves nailed into the tree holding pots and pitchers, there a sleeping area, covered in large pillows and colorful silks. The two fauns took Val to what could only be called a treasure room.

Piles of gold rings, necklaces, tiaras, platters and goblets were scattered around the deep cleft between two massive roots.

The two fauns led Val to stand on top of a gold platter, at least three feet across, which was at the center of the display. With giggles and little soothing noises, the two sisters brought out carafes of water and soft cloths. Starting on opposite sides, they started to wash Valentine.

Val was mostly amused by this. The sisters were very delicate and gentle, brushing warm water over her arms and legs. It's not like she didn't need a bath, she thought to herself. The water was washing away the layer of dirt and sweat she had accumulated over the last few days. It had been a while since she had allowed herself to relax like this.

She also noticed that the two fauns were not actually white skinned at all. They were instead covered in a very fine layer of white fur. Only a few places were not covered, like the pale pink nipples that tipped their petite breasts, or the palm of their hands. Two tiny horns poked through their fine white hair, as did the tips of their pointy ears.

Val started to get a little more conscious of their hands as they started to wash across her belly, rising up to her breasts and neck. The sisters giggled and cooed as their hands cupped her breasts, their fingers toying with her puckering nipples. They seemed delighted by the weight of her breasts, holding them up and laughing. Their hands continued their wandering, brushing over her back, giving a playful squeeze to her ass. They gently pushed her legs apart and soon a wet cloth was applied to her inner thighs. Val held her breath and, yes, a warm wet hand brushed against her sex, even parting her lips to clean the inner folds of her vulva.

A small moan forced its way through her lips when the warm soft fingers of the sisters started to play across her pussy. The sisters giggled at the sound, making Val saddlery self-conscious. She looked down at the two white creatures crouching at her feet. There was such delight and cheer in their eyes that any awkwardness disappeared. Val smiled.

The two sisters tittered and whistled at each other like melodious birds. One of them got up and went to apparently fetch something. The other, Val couldn't tell which was which, reached around for rings and bracelets, placing some on her toes, some on her fingers, slipping a thin gold bracelet on her wrist and even a tiny gold stud in her belly button, held there by some clever spring. Then on came delicate gold necklaces of various sizes, so that soon the rise of her breasts was covered in delicate gold filigree.

The second sister returned with a handful of tiny white flowers, which she proceeded to weave into Val's hair. Her sister meanwhile was tugging at a nipple, teasing it until it became hard. A gold hoop went around it, keeping the nipple hard and erect.

The sister with the flowers, Dianthe? Diantha? Val had no clue anymore, she knelt and started weaving the tiny flower into the triangle of her pubic hair. Val could feel her knees get weak. The teasing of her nipple, and now the delicate fingers probing her lower belly were starting to seriously turn her on. The faun's face was inches from her pussy, her warm breath washing across the exposed lips of her sex. Val rested her hand on the woman's shoulder.

The faun was now brushing a finger across the outer lips of her vulva, as if intrigued by the curly dark hair that grew there. A soft finger prodded, then pushed aside the soft fold of flesh, revealing the softer and pinker inner lips, pearling already with moisture. Val held her breath, her knees weak, her hand bracing her again the inquisitive faun.

A little trill made her look down. The faun, sitting between her legs, was looking up at her. Their eyes locked. Without breaking eye contact, the beautiful white faun opened her mouth and slipped her pink tongue out until the wet tip touched Val's hooded clit. A shiver of pleasure almost made Val fall down.

The faun moved her face closer, opening up Val's pussy with her tongue, then with her lips, finding the wet hole of her sex, lapping up her juices until her tongue pressed against Val's clit. Val grabbed hold of her head, pressing her tighter against her pussy, a moan escaping from her lips as an explosion of pleasure shot up her spine.

The other sister, meanwhile, had knelt behind Valentine. Her hands massaged and stroked her ass cheeks, pushing and pulling them apart. Val gasped when she felt a warm wet pressure against the ring of her asshole. She opened her legs further, allowing more space for the intruding tongues to find her pussy and ass, her hands now on both of the heads of the kneeling fauns to steady her.

The tongue pressed against her ass was soft but insistent, pressing gently against her ass until the ring of muscles relaxed to welcome it in. It slid in and thickened, pulsing against the sensitive spot. Val closed her eyes and shivered with pleasure.

The tongue pressed against her clit was gentler. The faun had pursed her lips around it, sucking on it with a slow rhythm, as if it was tiny cock or an especially delicious candy. Val growled with pleasure.

The hands of the two fauns started to play across her thighs, some fingers finding the lips of her pussy. A thumb slid into the entrance of her sex, opening her up, gently fucking her in rhythm with the pulsing on her clit.

"Ladies," panted Val, "you're going to make me cum...for fuck sake don't stop.."

The two sisters seemed to have no intention of stopping. If anything, they seemed encouraged by her reaction. At the rear, that sister buried her face between Val's cheeks to push her tongue deeper into her ass. In the front, that sister sucked harder on Val's clit, pulling it into her mouth where her tongue danced across it.

"Fuuuuuck..." muttered Val, as she grabbed handfuls of hair to steady herself.

Her whole pelvis felt wet, warm, liquid, bathed in heat and pleasure. Where the hard cocks of the centaurs and the Wild Ones had pummeled her, here she was being massaged from the inside, soothed, titilated, stroked and kissed. It was an oceanic feeling, a wet wave of pleasure building in size and intensity.

"Fuuuuuuuck..." she breathed, her head falling back, eyes closed, fingers intertwined in the sisters long white hair.

The pleasure blossomed, shooting up from her clit and asshole until it erupted in a blinding red wave that crashed against her skull. An orgasm, long and deep, shook her for what felt like a full minute.

When she finally came back to her senses, Val had to consciously relax her hands to free them from the now tangled mass of the sister's hair. The two sat back on their furry haunches, looking mighty pleased with themselves.

Val staggered a few feet away, trying to catch her breath.

"Whooo... well, thank you ladies, that was...wow," said Val as she regained her composure. She straightened her hair, the bracelets on her arms clinking softly.

Suddenly, the ground under her feet gave out. Val suddenly found herself waist deep in the ground. Before the two sisters could come to her aid, Val felt what could only be hands grab her ankles. She was violently pulled down.

To the horror of the faun sisters, Val was yanked underground and disappeared, with only the hole in the ground to show that she had ever been there.

They screamed and yelled for help, but Val had already disappeared.