The Dark Horde Pt. 12

Story Info
Val regains her weapon, and a source of power.
4.6k words
4.94
2.7k
2

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 12

Valentine was curled up in the lap of the Minotaur. His great arms formed a protective cocoon around her, his massive head swinging back and forth as he scanned the dark woods for threats.

They were sitting by a small fire at the edge of a clearing, the woods rising darkly above them, obscuring half the starry sky. Bear, Gracius and Rom were sitting across from her, nervous still around the enormous minotaur.

"If they found you before they will find you again. My brother will have some trinket that might help with that, " said Rom, gruffly. He was scared, Val thought. The enemy had struck in the middle of the forest, undetected. They had known about her. Their power was far greater than they had thought.

"At least now we know what we are up against," said Val quietly. She looked towards the dark lump at the edge of the fire light: the dead lizard man. Three small furry creatures were scurrying around the body, examining it with glass instruments and shards of crystals they pulled from pockets in the colorful vests they were wearing.

"You would have been dead if it wasn't for that thing," said Rom, nodding towards the Minotaur. "He tracked you with his nose. He didn't stop stomping around until he found you."

Val reached up to scratch the furry chin of the beast, smiling.

"Well, he did have some help," muttered Bear.

"He did," said Rom, clapping Bear on the shoulder, " and without your skill with the bow, who knows what might have happened. I would say we should celebrate, like the others, but I'm afraid we have run out of time for that." He fixed his eyes on Val. "You must gather your weapons, and go, as soon as possible. The enemy has his eye fixed on you, and you are no longer safe in the forest."

Val sighed, tired, her nerves still frayed. "Ok," she said finally, "who has my sword?"

"My brother," replied Rom, pointing across the moon-lit clearing. "Don't forget to ask for help, he owes you. It was in his house that you were harmed."

Val looked in the direction Rom had pointed. In the distance, in the middle of the clearing, was the tree Eupraxios called home. In between, under the light of a crescent moon, the satyrs were having an orgy. Bodies were rolling around on the dark grass, or dashing about, the white skin of the fauns glowing in the moon light.

Val tried to stand up, but the minotaur huffed and grunted, closing his arms protectively around her. Val shushed him, placing her small hand on one of his massive forearms. She gently pushed his arms open, standing up in the ring of his folded legs in order to face him.

Bear could only be struck by the sight of this pale naked woman, her hands gently cupping the chin of this massive beast.

"Hush, big guy, it's all good now, we're safe," said Val softly, running her fingers slowly through the hair of his chin. "I'm going to go over there," she said, pointing at Eupraxios' tree, " but I'll be right back."

The minotaur grunted and stood up. Before anyone could react, he scooped Val in his arm and threw her on his shoulder. Val squeaked in surprise and quickly held on to his horns as she threw her legs around his massive neck. Everyone around the camp fire had half stood up at the quick motion, startled, but they soon backed down as the minotaur stood over them, Val seated on his broad shoulders.

He turned and headed across the clearing. Val waved at the rest of the group.

"Bye! I guess we're going now! I'll be right back!" Shouted Val, waving from her tall perch.

The minotaur walked through the dark clearing, stepping over the writhing couples that were drunkenly fornicating. Val could only look, her hands gripping the horns of the beast. A wave of conflicting emotions washed over her. She had just been, what, raped? That didn't feel right. A part of her was yelling that she had just been victimized, violated. And yet the only time she had been in control was when those two lizard cocks had been in her. It was her pussy that had saved her. The violence, the threats of death, those had been the violation. And she was getting her sword and never be in that situation again. Her pussy, her hunger for sex, that had been her salvation. She smiled and pressed her pussy against the hard muscles on the minotaur's neck. The warm wetness of her loins was reassuring. Somewhere, deep, she could feel the Hungry Woman snake her way back up Val's spine. She rocked her clit against the minotaur.

"You know," she said to herself more than anyone, "You saved my life and I don't even know your name. Do you have a name?" She asked, leaning forward to speak into the minotaur's left ear.

The beast could only turn and grunt a question, his large bovine eye swiveling to look at her.

"Hm, " said Val, pouting. "How about...Bruno. I knew a bouncer named Bruno, he was huge, not as huge as you, but still, big. And nice, too. How's Bruno? You like it?

Bruno the Minotaur huffed, his great head slowly nodding. Val took it as a yes.

"Bruno it is then." She said, patting his shoulder.

They crossed the moon-lit clearing, the silence of the night broken by sighs and moans, or the giggles of the fauns as they daintily ran from the huffing satyrs. They reached a small camp of centaurs at the foot of the giant tree that served as Eupraxios' house. A small fire had been lit, illuminating the decorations and baubles hanging from the massive branches, turning the dark tree into a sparkling sight.

A dozen centaurs, both male and female, were sitting or standing about, idly watching the satyrs' orgy. Some were giggling and pointing, a few looking stern and disapproving. But they were all watching.

Val tapped Bruno on the shoulder, motioning to him that she wanted to be let down. He knelt and leaned forward, gently pulling her down with a huge hand. Val let him place her gently on the ground, patting his massive forearm as a thank you. She turned to walk towards the tree, and he stood up and followed her.

Val turned and stopped him.

"You need to stay and wait here. I'll be quick, it's safe, don't worry," she told him.

Bruno just stared at her.

"Stay," Val commanded, feeling a little foolish. She turned and started walking. Bruno followed her.

Val stopped again.

"Ok, " she said, addressing the massive minotaur," you need to stay here." She pointed to the ground. Bruno just stared at her, as before.

Shit, thought Val. She looked around, unsure as to what to do next. She was pretty sure the presence of the massive beast would be considered an affront. At the very least it would not be helpful in getting on Eupraxios' good side. All she saw were the gathered centaurs and, further, the moaning darkness of the satyr's orgy.

She smiled as an idea struck her. She took Bruno by the finger and pulled him along behind her as she headed towards the centaurs.

A female centaur was standing at the edge of the group. She was staring intently into the darkness, biting her lip, her hand mindlessly playing with a strand of long dark hair. She was, as they all were, beautiful, with a perfect oval face framed by sharp cheekbones and full lips. Her breasts were full and heavy, tipped by small dark nipples, her bronze skin blending into the pale brown of her horse half.

Val ran her hand along the haunches of this centaur beauty, along her flank, until it rested at the juncture of her human torso and horse back.

"He's a friend," she said quickly as the centaur turned and saw the massive minotaur.

Val looked up at the female centaur. "My name is Valentine.." She started.

"I know who you are, we all do," interrupted the centaur, pointing at the rest of her companions. "My name is Glint Of Summer Sun On The Wing Of A Butterfly, we are here to protect you," she said, proudly.

Val was slightly taken aback to be known by these centaurs, but figured it could only help. She took a deep breath and forged ahead.

"I'm going to be blunt, so please forgive me if I say something that is offensive to...your kind. But. Well, speaking of butts. Here's the thing, if there's one thing I've learned to do is how to, like, vibe with sexual energy. And you are one horny horse-lady. You need a good fuck, and my friend here is happy to oblige, " said Val, throwing a thumb towards Bruno.

The pretty female centaur's eyes went wide as she looked at the minotaur. Val took a step to the side, revealing the massive cock hanging between his legs. The centaur gasped a bit, and, even in the flickering light of fire, was clearly turning a bright shade of red. Her nipples visibly hardened. Val smiled.

She turned to Bruno, resting her hand on the shaft of his cock. Her fingers started to gently stroke it.

"Hey big boy," she said to the giant man-beast, "I found you a friend. Wanna stay here and play with her?"

Bruno's cock was hardening as she spoke, slowly rising and thickening. Val was still amazed by its size. It was as thick as her thigh and almost as long as her leg. It rose up into the night sky, defying gravity. Val glanced back at the lady centaur. Her eyes were wide and bright as she watched the rising erection. Val rose a questioning eyebrow.

The centaur could only nod yes, her eyes fixed, her tongue nervously darting between her lips.

Val took Bruno by the finger and led him closer to the pretty centaur's haunches. Her tail was swishing back and forth, revealing the dark plump lips of her equine pussy. She watched over her shoulder, biting her lip, as the minotaur approached her. Bruno smelled the air and immediately caught her scent. His cock started to ooze pre-cum. He grabbed his cock in a massive hand, lined it up with the offered pussy, and pushed in.

The centaur yelped with surprise, or pain, or pleasure, or all three. She quickly clasped her hands over her mouth as Bruno started to push back and forth into her. A muffled squeal leaked from between her fingers with each stroke. Though she did not try to pull away, noted Val.

Bruno now occupied, Val headed towards the tree that housed Eupraxios. She did look back once, finding Bruno hunched over the pretty centaur's haunches, his hips pumping in a deep and powerful rhythm making her whole body shake. She still had her hands over her mouth, her head thrown back, eyes glazed and lost in the dark night. Her heavy breasts were bouncing with the thrusts, clapping time. Other centaurs were watching curiously, some even approaching.

Val turned back towards the enormous tree ahead.

She walked from the darkness of the moon-lit sky to the deeper darkness of the tree canopy. She could see the shape of the broad trunk by the reflected lights of the decoration hanging from the branches, creating a new starry sky, stars of gold, bronze or diamonds. A staircase was carved from the trunk, rising up to the first branch, a dozen feet or so above the ground.

Val walked up the polished wood steps, guided by her intuition, or a thought. But Eupraxios was somewhere up there. The junction of branch and trunk formed a broad platform, from which more stairs and paths branched out. But there, inserted into the trunk itself, was a carved throne made of wood, inset with precious gems. And sitting on the throne, seemingly deep in thought, was Eupraxios himself, as he had been when Val had first met him; naked but covered in gold jewelry, bracelets and pearls, a gold cock ring keeping his long slender penis perpetually erect. He was a crumpled copy of his brother, as large but hunched over, his spine twisted, his body covered in dark hair.

Val walked up to him, up the two steps leading to the throne. She could see his gleaming eyes following her from beneath his bushy brows. She put an extra swing in her hips, held her head high, her chest thrust out a little more. She walked up to him as a queen. She needed him, but he owed her.

"Where is my sword?" She demanded.

Eupraxios shifted in his seat. He pointed with a flick of a single finger towards a shelf near the throne. Val moved towards it and found her antler sword, a thin red string piled alongside it. She took the sword by its handle, lifting it off the shelf. For a second she thought there would be a sense of its power, her own She-Ra moment, but the sword felt as it had before: an inert curve of antler bone.

"Does it work?" She asked, still dubious.

"Oh yes, it works, " replied Eupraxios. "It might not look like much, but it will do what you will it to do. If you want it to cut, it will cut. If you want it to kill, it will kill. I've rarely seen a weapon as powerful as this."

"What's this?" Asked Val, turning back to Eupraxios, holding up the thin red thread tied to its pommel.

"This thread will keep you from being separated from your weapon ever again. Come closer..." he said, motioning her to move to him. She did so, stepping close enough that his knee was against her thigh.

He took the thread and looped it over her shoulder and across her chest, tying a knot, leaving the two ends loose. On end was tied to the pommel of the sword. The other he tied to her wrist.

"This thread is unbreakable, and thus tied will prevent the loss or theft of the sword. Keep it looped around you, the thread will lengthen or shorten as you need, so that it will not prevent any movement. Try it, " he said softly.

Val raised her tied hand and, indeed, the thread seemed to lengthen so that she had a full reach of motion in her arm. She held her sword and the thread shortened, so that only a short red line tied her wrist to the sword. If she let go of the sword, it swung by her hip, held by the loop across her shoulder.

"Hmm, " said Val, " cool."

"My brother has not failed to remind me, every hour it seems, that you were attacked while on my land, under my protection. It seems these lizard mages have strong tracking magic. So..." he said, before reaching behind him, " I made this for you."

He held up a thin gold chain.

"If I may..." he said, looping the gold chain around Val's waist. One end finished in a gold ring, the other a pearl. He threaded the pearl through the ring so that the gold chain tightened loosely around her waist, the pearl falling upon the dark matt of her pubes.

"This chain should make you invisible to their spells. It will make you impossible to track or find, unless you wish to be found."

"It makes me invisible?!" Exclaimed Val.

"No, silly child," replied Eupraxios gruffly, "it prevents spells from seeing you. It is far subtler magic than a stupid glamor."

"Okay...what else?" Asked Val, cocking her hips and looking him in the eye.

"What else?! Is this not enough?"

Val brought the sword up, its tip pointed at his chin. Eupraxios blanched and leaned back, eyes fixed on the sword.

"I was raped because of you!" She exclaimed. "I almost died because of you...." A flash of panic and rage burst in her chest. She fought to hold back tears, using the rising anger to push back the ball of fear she found in the pit of her stomach.

"I'm sorry," said Eupraxios softly,"truly, I am. I will never forgive myself for letting harm come to you." His eyes were fixed on hers, intent. Reading her, she thought. A new flash of anger rose in her. It boiled into a rage, a sudden urge to swing that sword and cut him down, kill him for letting the that lizard man almost kill her.

A wave of soothing emotions washed over her, as the Hungry Woman whispered to her:

"My child, quiet your anger. It is fed by fear and fear is not your friend. Your power lies within you, but fear robs you of this power. What did you almost lose? Your life? Have you not experienced enough to know that the destruction of your body is not the end? Have you not felt the eternal energy that grows within your belly? Release your anger, release your fear, feel your power..."

Valentine paused and lowered her sword. The voice of the Hungry Woman felt far, distant.

"Where are you?" She asked quietly.

"With you," replied the Hungry Woman," but your fear is holding me back. Let it go, let me back in..."

Val closed her eyes and let out her breath. She could feel a ball of tension in her chest, a clenched fist around her heart, which, she realized, was cutting her off from the wet warmth of her loins. She breathed out again, breathing out the tension, guided by the quiet whispers of the Hungry Woman.

The tension blew away, and a heat rose from the base of her spine. The image of the Hungry Woman appeared in her head, a snake-woman rising from the base of her spine, circling up and up, pulling a vibrating heat through her chest, blasting all fears and tension, into her head and exploding through the top of her skull.

Val laughed at the release of tension, at the blossoming of power from root to crown, at herself for ever being so afraid. She felt the Hungry Woman again, nestled in the back of her brain.

She turned back to Eupraxios, licking her lips.

Val let the sword drop to her side. She faced him, standing between his knees. She placed her hands on his thighs, running her fingernails back and forth. She looked him in the eyes, then dropped her gaze to his erect cock, then back up to find his gaze.

She smirked.

"I so need your help," she said softly, "you are so much more powerful than these lizards..."

She moved closer, her fingertips trailing across his inner thighs. She leaned closer, letting her right nipple, then the left, brush across the shaft of his erect cock. She brought her hands together, clasping the base of his dick. Licking her lips, she dipped her head down in order to place the head of his cock against her closed mouth. She looked up, wearing her most innocent of looks, and pouted.

Eupraxios chuckled at this sudden turn of mood, and definitely happy about it.

"It will take time..." he started.

Val dipped her head, opening her lips, letting the soft head of his cock into her warm mouth. The cushion of her tongue pressed against it, wetting it, swallowing it. She took a few inches until it bumped again the back of her throat. She pulled back, sucking, until it was released from her mouth with a pop.

"I'm not sure..." said Eupraxios.

Val climbed up his legs until she was seated on his thighs, her hands around his neck, She pressed her warming pussy against the shaft of his cock, gently rocking her hips, sliding the soft outer lips of her sex against his hardness. Her pussy opened further, and her wetness pressed against his skin. He gasped a bit at the wet heat now pressed against his cock.

Val felt the Hungry Woman guide her attention to the various pieces of jewelry that covered Eupraxios.

"What about this," said Val, rising slightly so that she could reach the gold loop that hung from his left ear. " Does that do anything?" She asked innocently. Meanwhile, she pressed the opening of her pussy against the tip of his cock, circling her hips.

Eupraxios became flustered, desperate to push deeper into the velvety wetness of her pussy, but she moved her hips to keep him just at the entrance.

"It keeps people from reading my thoughts," he finally answered.

"Oooh, " said Val as she unclasped it from his ear, "that's useful. What about this?" She reached for the other earring.

"Lets me place my thoughts in other people's head," he answered.

Val took that too. She sat back a bit, letting his cock slide into her now very wet pussy, just a few inches. She held herself up, not letting the full length of his long cock slide into her. She inserted the earrings into her ear lobes. She lifted herself up again until the tip of his cock was the only part of him still in her. He reached down to hold on to her ass, but she shooed his hands away.

She pulled at a thin gold chain that hung around his neck. A small gold spider hung from it. She raised an eyebrow.

"Warns me if there is danger approaching." He stammered.

"Spidey sense, I like," she said, reaching for the clasp behind his neck.

12