The Dark Horde Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

up.

The young man cocked his head to the side.

"I am the true lord of the Forest. I am the ground upon which the trees grow, the waters upon which they feed. I am the rot that clears their corpses, the disease that eats the flesh..."

"Why are you doing this!" Interrupted Val, "you're destroying the Forest!"

"I will finally be recognized as its true Master! While he.." He said, pointing down through the waters at the Eupraxios hunched over Val's body, fucking it, "..will rule the above, I will rule the below. And one day...he too will be placed into the earth to rot, and then there will be only me!"

"The Maggot," whispered the Hungry Woman in Val's head, "he is the god of disease and rot, he brings madness and pestilence to the people of the Forest. He is the door to death."

"But you ARE death.." whispered Gilgamesh.

"You are life.." Whispered the Hungry Woman.

Val propped herself up on a broken tree. Insects scurried away from her hand. So many voices in her head, so many emotions...She focused on one: anger.

"And what do you want from me?" she spat out, "let me guess, you want to fuck me too, like that asshole," she said, pointing at Eupraxios.

"Well, that is the point of bringing you here..." he said, smiling.

Val started to laugh, at first with an edge of hysteria, but then an edge creeped in and finally she was laughing in the face of the Maggot, her lips curled in a snarl.

"You are going to fuck ME? I am going to fuck YOU, you little shit." She hissed.

She heaved herself up on the broken tree and stood to face him. In the silver light of the giant moon, she stood her ground. Around her was the monochrome swamp, black on grey, under a sky heavy with dark and equally grey clouds. The Maggot stood there, as pale as his kingdom, a beautiful young man, as still and grey as a stone statue.

Suddenly the water started to boil around Val.

"No," he said simply, " not here."

And suddenly the waters erupted and Val was thrown down into darkness and cold, choking on putrid water.

She coughed and realized that it wasn't water choking her, but Eupraxios. His hand was clamped on her throat as he pushed himself into her, sawing his cock back and forth into her pussy. Her body had reacted to protect her, drenching her pussy with her wetness. There was no thrill of pleasure, just the swelling of his cock in her belly.

Behind him was a black cloud, a formless darkness that stank of rot and disease. She saw in his face that the Maggot was there too, in him as he was in her. Eupraxios started to spasm, his cock pulsing. He started to cum, deep in her womb. Val suddenly realized what was happening, as the warm fluid splashed agains her cervix. It wasn't just Eupraxios cumming in her, it was the Maggot, it was a god riding that cock into her womb.

A bolt of energy shot through her body. It tried to do what it did best: absorb it, take it for herself. But the energy kept coming, and coming, a storm of power that infused every cell in her body. She could feel her body growing, her womb swelling. The wave of energy had splashed inside her skull, bounced back down her spine to coalesce in her uterus. Val was paralyzed, shocked and vibrating by the lighting bolt of divine ejaculation.

The ball of energy grew in her womb and Val cried out, suddenly afraid. Eupraxios had stepped back, a savage smile on his face, his head crowned in darkness. Val laid on the ground, naked, legs open, knees bent, hands digging into the dirt. Though Val was barely conscious of it, she was now almost twice the size she had been before.

Then it happened. Val could feel it. The ball of energy in her womb grew to such a size that it needed to get out, it needed to be birthed.

Eupraxios watched with a crazed ecstasy. His plan was working, here was the divine birth that would take the Maggot and he to victory. His eyes were fixed on Val's pussy, on the soft folds of her sex, the pink line of her inner lips crowned by dark hair. Val groaned and arched her back. The inner lips parted, fluid gushing out from deep inside of her. And then..

Instead of a head, two hands reached out from inside her vagina. The hands, male, fully grown, pulled the lips apart, opening up the pale pink folds to give room for shoulders to push through. Val cried out in pain, grunting and pushing.

There was no head on the body crawling out of Val's pussy. Just strong and muscular shoulders, arms that pushed the rest of the body out, the skin of a lion draped over a bare shoulder. Once the shoulders were through the tight ring of her vagina, the rest of the body fell out, carried by a river of clear fluids. Within seconds, the Headless Hunter stood there, wet with Val's juices, his wooden mace in hand.

Val had a sudden flash or memory. The Headless Hunter digging into the pale pink flesh of the Earth, disappearing into the wet folds of it, just as he had emerged from her wet folds. He took a step, rising his mace high. Eupraxios was so stunned that he had barely time to raise his arms in a futile attempt to block the bow that came crashing onto his head.

His head cracked, and somewhere deep in a swamp another head cracked and a god died. Eupraxios fell to the ground like a rag doll, his legs suddenly giving out, his head a mass of broken bone and blood.

Val could only propped herself up on her elbows to watch, her body utterly drained. The Headless Hunter stood over the body of Eupraxios for a moment before turning and walking out of the cave. Val wanted to call out to him, to thank him, to ask him questions, but she was too weak to even speak. The Headless Hunter walked out into the darkness of the larger outer cave, and from there into the darkness of the night.

Was that it? Was it over? The whole thing barely took a moment. Val's head was spinning from conflicting emotions, from shock and surprise, relief, joy and disbelief. She had given birth. The god had been slain. The traitor punished. And here she was, lying in the dirt in the dark and quiet cave, with no trace of the momentous events anywhere to be seen.

The Lizard Priests of Mu were still out there, though.

Val laid on the ground for a while, catching her breath. She was not in pain. Sore maybe, but even that was fading. The energy crackling across her limbs seemed to be taking care of any damage that might have occurred. In fact, she now felt strangely empty, hyper aware of the space in her pussy from which the Headless Hunter had come from.

She staggered to her feet and made her way out, her sword trailing behind her, forgotten, still tied to her by the red thread. She walked with one hand against the rock face, trying to make sense of her new size. She was at least twelve feet tall now. She felt normal, but everything around her was snow smaller, more fragile. She walked past the penned herd of cows who now seemed more like the size of dogs. She kicked the wooden barriers that kept the animals in the cave, knocking the fence down.

Val walked out into the night, relived to be alive, both energized and drained. She had given birth. Not to a titan, as Eupraxios had wished, but damn near it. She didn't know if she should cry or laugh, or feel honored or used. Had that been the plan all along? Was she never expected to actually fight the Maggot, just be the carrier for the Headless Hunter? She was relieved, she had been saved by him after all.. and yet, she couldn't help but feel used. Wronged.

A noise caught her attention. The minotaurs were returning, looking grumpy. There was no sign of Bear, dead or alive. Good, that meant that he had escaped. Or so she hoped. The small troop of minotaurs and their orckish attendants shuffled down the hill towards her, wary of this giant naked woman waiting for them. There were fewer minotaurs than before, and almost no orcs left. Bear had been lethal in his diversion. Val should have been nervous, but a ball of anger was in her belly.

She started walking towards the troop of monsters.

12