The Dark in Your Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything seemed to slow in motion, the men's jeering voices sounding to her as if she were submerged beneath water. The image of Harlan wavered in front of her. Her body was numb, no longer feeling the course hands on her and she guessed she should be grateful for that.

Then all at once a painful tearing originating between her thighs sent everything back in motion. Harlan's blunt organ nudged against her dry orifice, the tip forcing its way between her nether lips.

"Argh...no..." Cady mumbled one last token protest.

Blue eyes bore into hers, oddly blank.

How could she have ever thought him her savior? Cady turned her head away, not seeing anything but those emotionless eyes.

Harlan pumped into her, once, twice. Diego looked on intensely, reveling in the little twitches of pain that jerked Cady's body. He felt himself harden, watching as Harlan took the girl hard.

Cady only dimly felt the tearing of her flesh; wet now because of her spilled virgin's blood and what she assumed to be Harlan's pre-ejaculate. The other's men's hands left her now pliant body. The scarred table abraded the skin on her back, Harlan jolting her up and down with his harsh movements.

Haran finally came with a grunt, flooding her hot passage with his semen. He pulled back, smearing his stickiness in a disgusting trail down the inside of her thigh.

"My turn." An unknown voice invades Cady's coma-like state and her body tensed. But before she could lash out, Harlan grabbed her up in his arms. It was almost tender the way he cradled her to his chest. In any event it made her even more miserable.

"I'm not finished with her," Harlan growled to the faceless man. He made his way between the protesting men. He looked back at Diego, the man who could stop him now. He raised a brow in question, not really asking, just informing. Diego nodded, a small smile of amusement tipping his lips.

"I don't really see the appeal but to each his own..." Diego trailed off, already losing interest. A girl had been brought to him, on her knees already as Diego let her open his pants and mouth his erect penis.

Cady felt so tired, her breath stuttering inside her chest. She saw she was getting blood on Harlan's shirt and for a moment she wondered where it was coming from. She touched her mouth; feeling the dried and flesh blood there seeping from a cut. She lost count of how many minutes it took for Harlan to reach his destination. He probably wanted a private room to be able to enact more depravities on her body.

The room he took her into was dark, but it was slightly warmer than the other rooms. He placed her carefully in a neatly made bed. The soft cotton linen was cool the touch, soothing her hot skin. Her heavy lids drooped over her eyes, her breathing slow and even. She watched from underneath her lashes as Harlan disappeared into an adjoining room, only to come out a few seconds later with a wet wash cloth and a jug of water.

She flinched when he touched the cloth to her skin, whipping away the grime. He slowly and methodically cleaned her skin. She let him take the liberties; he'd already taken what mattered most to her. She didn't even blush when he wiped the dirtied wounds on the swells of her breasts. She cried when his gentle fingers whipped away the blood on her face. The gesture was a mockery of what she had always dreamed of a lover doing to her, a crime that now seemed worse than Harlan's rape. When he moved the cloth down to thighs, she did protest then.

"No, don't!"

But like he had before, he ignored her and continued his ministrations. Cady had a hard time liking this man, who had not even a few minutes ago violated her so rudely. After he was finished, he went back the bathroom. The sound of running water filtered through the slightly ajar door and Cady relaxed. At least she would have a few minutes of peace. Her eyes were swollen and red and it was so very easy lose herself in a mindless void.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cady was having a fitful dream, seeing terrified girls and big, bad monsters with evil smiles. They were in a cold and dark room but the scene quickly changed and she felt warm again. So warm.

She moved closer to the heat source. It was banishing all her vivid nightmares. She curled her hands around the source, rubbing the rough but soft skin with her fingertips. Nuzzling her nose into the source, she inhaled the clean scent. It moved, jerking under her touch bit it didn't dislodge her.

She smiled when the source, a man, rolled her over until she was underneath him. She had dreams like this before, a faceless man, her dream man would come to her. Maybe kiss her, definitely hold her.

Cady opened her arms to welcome her lover, cradling his head to her chest. A hot mouth sucked on her neck, growling into the delicate pulse at the base of her neck. It pulsed against his tongue in tandem with the beat of her heart. Her dream lover's hands were busy caressing her hips, tickling her sensitive skin. She moaned in protest, undulating beneath him not knowing what she wanted.

His hands snaked up her torso to her arms, moving to touch her neck and frame her face. Her lover kissed her, his tongue storming into her hot cavern. He kissed different than the other times. He was much more forceful than he had been in previous dreams, taking rather than sharing. It scared her but before she could she could push him away, he broke the kiss. He trailed his lips down to move over her neck again, sucking bruise against the junction of her neck and shoulder.

This dream felt more real than anything she had ever experienced in her whole life, more magnified than any of her numerous fantasies.

"More," she moaned.

Her dream lover complied, licking down her chest then to her breast. His hot breath brushed over her nipple, the flesh crinkling and standing erect. He bit the nub, sending a shot of pain straight from the tip to her core. She arched against him, pushing her breast further into his mouth. His growls vibrated against her trembling flesh. He consumed her, devoured her.

His whole width came crashing down over her, cradled by her open legs and thighs. It hurt, but it also felt so good. His hot cock touched her pulsing opening, sliding into the v of her pussy lips. He thrust against her, the spongy head nudging her sensitized clit with every upward movement. She moved her hips to his thrusts, yearning for that delicious friction.

"In me...yes!" Cady groaned when he slipped inside her. It was slightly painful, her tissues feeling engorged and swollen. She cried out in pain, feeling his cock rasp against her walls. Her lover held her arms down at her shoulders until she was held completely immobile beneath his thrusting body. He fucked her with sure stabs into her body, splitting her apart.

Cady's breath hurried out of her lungs in short gasps, her mind struggling to catch up with the pleasure on her body. It hurt but it felt good but it just a dream, right?

Just a dream...

A droplet of sweat hit her chest and Cady woke with a jerk, screaming when she saw Harlan above her. She bucked wildly, but he had effectively tethered her to the bed.

"Stop, stop, stop!" The unending litany was lost on Harlan.

Her body was still flushed form her delusional dream. It still thought it was being taken by her lover, eagerly accepting Harlan. Pleasure rippled through her body, no matter how unreceptive Cady was.

She wasn't protesting Harlan fucking her as much as she was protesting finding pleasure in this. She wanted to feel pain, shame, and humiliation...anything put this torturous warm tingling pervading her body. She was getting closer and closer...

With an anguished scream, she convulsed around Harlan's dick, her body strung tight by an unwilling rapture. She felt shattered into a million pieces, each individual piece still vibrating from Harlan's touch.

He moved off her, coming up to knees and looked down at her. They were still connected, her raw and reddened pussy lips sucking at his spent penis greedily. He pulled out slowly and Cady inhaled sharply.

Harlan moved away from the bed and turned his back on her. A myriad of scars littered his back, slightly white against his tan skin. Muscles rippled underneath his skin as he got dressed, shrugging on a shirt and a pair of worn jeans. As he was buttoning up the shirt, he finally spoke to her.

"I'm sorry that you were stupid enough to be caught. Your first time shouldn't have been the way it was. At least you have this to make it better." His cold voice made Cady freeze.

"Better?" she choked. "This was better?" Cady gestured incredulously down her ravaged body, bruises already forming on the pale skin.

"You had an orgasm didn't you?" He turned to raise a mocking brow at her, finishing up the last buttons of his shirt.

Cady jerked her face to the side to avoid seeing his mesmerizing blue eyes. She already felt enough shame without having to see the triumph there. "You...took...everything...from me!" she whispered fiercely.

"Do you want me to apologize for that?" he snapped, as if this whole situation wasn't his fault.

Cady snapped. "Yes! Yes I fucking want you to apologize! You raped me! You fucking-"

Harlan's hand shot out and grabbed he throat, not choking her but exerting enough pressure to stop her mid-sentence.

"You're a sex slave. I'm pretty sure you know what that means from all those dramatized television shows, you know that your situation could have been a lot worse."

Cady gulped. Of course she knew it could be a lot worse. Instead of one rapist, she could have had five but that didn't mean she'd be grateful to the one rapist for that. Gathering a wad of spit in her mouth, she spat the glop into his face.

He blinked at her attack, but he didn't tighten the hold on her throat like she expected. Instead, he wiped the spit with his sleeve. Using the hold on her neck, he held on her down on the mattress, coving her body with his.

"I've claimed you as mine," he spoke slowly, as if to a child. "Follow my orders and you won't be harmed, and don't bite the hand that feeds you," he warned, releasing her. He rubbed the cut at the corner of her mouth and the bruise there, the gesture oddly affectionate. She stiffened when he leaned down and kissed that small wound.

Harlan pushed off of her and left the room, making sure to lock the door behind him, more for her own good.

This was her life now, a sex slave. When she'd wished for excitement, a change of pace form her boring old life she'd never expected this. Be careful what you wish for right? 'Cause Cady had gotten exactly what she'd asked for. She rolled onto her stomach on the bed, pulling the covers over her body. Silent sobs wracked her abused body and she fisted in hands in frustration Cady sobbed into her fist, her cries unheard and her tears disappearing into her hair.

To be continued...

12