The Dark Lady Ch. 06

Story Info
Lunch at the Faculty Club.
9.7k words
4.82
10.4k
4

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my wild night with the four women, there were sudden voices to go with the morning sun.

"Wake up, lazy ones. This place smells like a bordello. And look, Selma, there is used twine on the floor. My god, he is into bondage with them."

The two morning runners were hot and sweaty, but we pulled them to the bed and stripped off the running outfits despite their complaints. In moments, many lips and teeth and fingers were worrying their body parts, generating squeeks and cries and squeals. I was nice and hard and into them in a flash.

"Theo, stop that. I'm all messy. Oh god, you feel nice in there. Keep that up. Oh shit." She came in a tumbling litany of little screams. I moved to the other one, who pulled me into her in one big move. "You like sweaty sex, eh? You want some mama sex in the morning? I'm going to squeeze that big thing right off." She laughed and twisted and humped and I pounded her hard into a quick, loud orgasm.

There was a line for the shower, so some of us stood in the kitchen, sipping our coffee in dripping happiness. Clara and Clemmie leaned in and asked, "Everyone doesn't have to know about last night, do they?" I whispered back, "I'll behave, as long as you don't stop playing tricks." My hand fondled their tight behinds. Sarah was suddenly pressing on us, "Theo, stop playing up to these two chicks. They are full of mischief." She reached and tweaked me. "Eww, you're all slimy." That got a laugh and they sent me to the shower.

I went to my room at Keeler, to study for the exam, which was at one o'clock. Kim came in on her way to work and began cuffing me for abandoning her for a bunch of young hellions. But she stopped when she noticed what I was doing. "Oh Theo, today is the day!" She hugged me tight and said, "I'm willing you to do well. Take my mother's love with you."

I stood and pressed her against the wall. We had always fit together well. Lust flared, but I quenched the fires with a soft caress. "You will always be my guide. I will bring home a good score for you." The kiss was tender. I turned back to the desk. "I love you, Theo." She was gone.

Karen had one of her classroom aides proctor the test. Her name was Zoe, and she put the make on me, leaning close with the papers, and grazing my fingers.

"Zoe, you mustn't distract me from this test. Karen says she will beat me if I don't get a perfect score."

"Oh Theo, I'm sorry. I was just getting a little carried away. You know, there are a lot of stories around about how smart you are, and how many girls are in your bed."

She kissed my cheek and said in her best sultry voice, "If you need some company, I just broke up with my boyfriend."

"Zoe, if I was easily distracted, you would be up against that wall over there minus your underpants. But, right now, I'm taking this test. Give me the papers."

She almost swooned, but collected herself and we got started almost on time. It was two hundred questions, three written responses, and one hour.

I finished in half that and sat looking over my answers, thinking about what a low level of knowledge was required to go out into the world from high school these days.

I put the papers in the envelope, signed it, and placed it in front of Zoe, who looked at her watch questioningly. I walked over to the door and locked it.

I sat in the teacher's chair she had been in, holding her between my knees as I followed the previous threat and removed her briefs, which were lacy and nice. My fingers arrived at her pussy just as a gush of fluid drenched them.

"Oh god, Theo, I'm cuming already." I slipped my shorts to my knees and pulled her up tight against a very hard cock.

"Zoe, were you teasing, or do you want this? Are you safe?"

She didn't say anything, but was bouncing herself on me in seconds.

"Oh shit, I'm never going to forget this. Fucking the smartest kid in school through his graduation exam!"

"Zoe, if I did well, its all your fault."

She was tight and wanted more. I decided the wall was where we belonged and gave it to her hard. She screamed loud enough to be heard in the hall and collapsed in my arms.

"OMG, OMG. Oh. My. Fucking. God."

I got some tissue from a desk drawer and mopped up. Even helped slip the lacy briefs up the slender legs. "Take the envelope to Karen and tell her I will catch up at dinnertime at Keeler."

"And Zoe..."

"Yes?"

"Try not to look too freshly fucked!"

She punched me and sailed out, walking on air.

I zoomed off to the office to see Clemmie and catch up with DR.

She saw me coming and dodged into my office. Hiding behind the door, she got me with a karate chop and a quick kick to the back of my knees that dropped me to the carpet. She sat on my chest and said. "Ok, I agree that you have ended my sexual desert. But you have to promise to keep wrestling with me. The others feel the same way. That was so bad of you last night. My ass is still tingling. You did that deliberately, didn't you? God, I haven't cum like that ever, and you weren't even in me."

She finally stopped babbling and smiled down at me.

I nibbled on her fingers and asked, "Is this our new conference position? Me underneath?"

We were smiling at each other when Laura walked in. "I'll be goddamned. Every time I come here, there is some new compromising position you two are in."

I gestured to join us and she flopped on me. Clemmie and I worked her head back and forth. My hand was under her skirt massaging the muscular thighs.

"Shit. This is too much." She lay there, relaxed and kissing parts of Clemmie and me.

"I invited Karen to dinner at Keeler tonight. She will have graded my exam by then. Do you suppose others would like to come?"

"Are you kidding? There's not a one of us would have had the guts to exam petition out of high school. We are dying to know what happened."

"Ok. Set it up. If I can get this bi-sexual demon off me, we need to talk to DR."

Clemmie's hand was up the skirt next to mine. She whispered in Laura's ear, "Don't forget that 'bi,' sweet one."

"Don't forget who got you off last night, sexpot."

They hugged with that look for each other that spelled more fun later.

I asked Clemmie, "We haven't heard from him?"

"No, and we need to firm up arrangements for Saturday. I don't think we can stay down there overnight with everything going on up here. Besides, he'll try a major hit on me."

"Are you going to let him, one of these times?"

"He must be a pretty good lover, with all those women who seem to be around. But I'm awfully stuck on you." She was in my lap, the forbidden position. The door was locked. Her tongue was invading my mouth. My hand was inside her blouse. "I thought we agreed there had to be rules in the office if we were going to get anything done?"

She put her head down on my shoulder. "I know. I'm bad and disobedient and must be punished. Do I get any credit for that beating last night?"

My fingers were rubbing her clit through her damp panties. "It's actually my fault. You have this strange effect on me. That tight little body of yours starts working on me, and all my good behavior disappears."

"Hmm. Rub me a little more and I'll come and we can work."

I did that and she bit my ear and moaned and shook. And picked up the phone to dial DR.

"DR, it's Clemmie. Theo is here and we were wondering if you have any news?"

"From the looks of you two the other night, I'll bet you are curled up in his lap."

I said, "That's right, DR, but during the week we have only a platonic business relationship."

"Platonic my ass, man. If she was mine, I wouldn't let her have any clothes on."

Clemmie mouthed at me, "I told you."

"Have you figured out anything more about the boulder?"

"I'm looking at thirteen more of those odd looking rocks. Maybe you need to get them checked. Still bringing my car back Saturday?

"Yes, if that's ok."

"Maybe you could do me a favor. My Evie is flying back from Minnesota at ten on Saturday morning. You fancy picking her up and bringing her?"

"Not a problem. If Clemmie gets her in your car, maybe Kim will come with me. She is dying to get the lowdown on that boulder from you."

"Theo, I've been looking through the literature in the online archives. There's some interesting stuff there that we need to talk about.

"Got it. We'll bring lunch for everyone."

Clemmie was hugging me to death. I said, "You were listening between the lines like I was?"

She jumped up and danced around the room. "I can't stand it. We better go find Kim."

"Remember, one boulder does not make a fortune. Ten or a hundred boulders and then you will have something to dance about. I have to go see Clara about plans, so let's fill Kim in at dinner."

Clara tried to stand up as I came in but I motioned her back down. "Hey, lover." My hands were in her hair.

"You are messing with my office attire. You also messed with me last night and I am still tingling."

"That's what Clemmie says. Whatever possessed the two of you to try that? It was inspired."

"We were at my place, missing you. Just a couple of weeks ago, we would have been naked under the sheets, doing each other. Now we miss you."

"But you came like a rocket with that pussy action from Sarah."

She stood and pulled me into the back of the office for a long wet kiss. "I was imagining every thrust into Sarah was a thrust into me."

"I actually came to talk gold. Tell me where you are."

She had five pages of double spaced outline. It was good, very good. Ready to bring Karen and Susan in to start developing materials. "Great stuff. See you at dinner."

It was four and I tried Selma on her cell. She answered after several rings. "Hi, I was just going in my door when you called. What can I do for you?"

"I was thinking we need to firm up things with Eduardo. The twins tell me there is dinner at Keeler. What if we meet up there now for a glass of wine and maybe we can raise him on the phone at the end of his day."

"Yes. This isn't dress up is it?"

"Dress down. I want your truly slutty self."

"Theo, my husband is going to beat me black and blue for fooling with you."

"In Spanish."

"Yes, in very crude, loud Spanish that the help will hear. And my screams."

"You are turning me on. See you in a little while."

I decided to check the office once more before heading up the hill to Keeler. Clemmie was wrapping things up herself. I motioned her into the office and pushed her up against the closed door with a soft kiss that tried to tell her I was going to behave.

She whispered, "You're trying to tell me you are reforming yourself around me. I'm not sure I want that. I like the Theo I can fight with, swear at, make out with, and have great rough sex with."

Her hips were pushing suggestively against me. Our tongues dueled with each other.

"Ok, I give in."

I put my head down on her shoulder and cried mock tears. "I'm sorry momma, I just can't seem to get along with that girl, but I do love her so." More tears.

"Shit Theo, you're funning me but I'm crying real tears."

I hugged her tight and said, "I have an idea. What if we just have a "Laugh and Cry" relationship? No one will know which roles we are in. Maybe we won't."

We looked at each other, laughing. She punched me and we went out arm in arm.

I was arriving early at Keeler when Karen and Susan and a third woman drove up. We went up in the elevator and I was introduced to Phyllis Taylor, who had a one year old and a large baby sack in her arms. Karen explained, "Back in the day, we got our Ed degrees together. But her husband's job took them to California, so we haven't seen much of each other. She's going to visit me with her little girl for a few weeks."

I got two wine glasses out and was pouring when Selma appeared at my side. She had an embroidered silk fashion tee shirt on with no bra, and very sexy looking capris with dance shoes.

We kissed. "Slutty enough for you?"

"I don't deserve the time of day from a gorgeous woman like you. That is some outfit and it is not slutty. Has Eduardo seen it?" She shook her head. I gave her my darkest, lust filled look.

She licked my ear and whispered, "You are thinking I am not going to be in this long when he sees me?" She giggled and we went back to Kim's bedroom to see if we could reach Eduardo.

He was there and the air was filled with rapid Spanish, a lot of it soft from Selma's end.

She switched the phone to speaker and lay back, letting it rest on her impressive chest.

"Theo, how are you? Selma says many things are happening there, even things she cannot talk about on the telephone."

"Yes, Eduardo. I need your advice urgently about some opportunities here. Selma is released from school the end of this week. Should we come on the weekend?"

"Si, si. I need my woman. And I need to hear all these complicated things. What can a simple Mexican who knows electronics do for you?"

All three of us laughed. They finished in some Spanish. She rolled over on me and pulled my hair. "He expects us for dinner Saturday."

She went on, "We are going to hear about your exam tonight? I did not have a chance to talk to Karen at school."

"I hope so. I would rather not have to worry about it."

I got a gentle cuff. "You are bad, talking that way. All of your teachers have been proud to have you. You already know more than we do."

"Yes, but I didn't want to be the lonely nerd."

"So, look at you. All grown up. Executive clothes. Beautiful women warming your bed every night."

I grabbed her and tickled. "You were the one who turned me on to math. Real math, not the stuff in high school text books."

Her hands were around my head. "Theooo." She dragged it out, caressing me with her Spanish accent. "Up there in our secret hideaway was like being in graduate school with my brother! Back and forth, solving the problems, telling each other off, writing that paper."

Kim walked in and quietly closed the door behind her. "Sorry to interrupt, I just need to change. That sounded like you were saying goodbye to school days together."

"Yes, no more school for him, no more school for me. We will have good memories. You have a fine son, Kim. Maybe I can pretend to be his auntie."

Kim came over and hugged her. "His once in a while very naughty auntie?"

They laughed and kissed one another.

There was piano music coming down the hall and we walked back to the front. Karen had the baby while Susan and Phyllis sat at the big piano, working on four hand.

I gestured at the three and mouthed, "Wine?"

She nodded and I went to the kitchen to pour.

I gave the players their drinks and walked to Karen with hers. The baby was snuggled on her chest asleep. "You look like a fine mother. Do you need one of those?"

Her smile was thin. "My clock is ticking." The look suggested she needed to hurry.

"Did you, um, try with..."

"Everything, even the turkey baster. For a guy with a low sperm count, he sure chased a lot of skirts."

"Theo, Phyllis has a bunch of problems we would like to talk about. Any chance you can come home with us tonight?"

"I won't be in a very good mood if you have bad news for me"

"My lips are sealed until after dinner. We'll talk after that." She turned away but I saw a hint of a smile. The test was easy, but I might have screwed up on a few. Distracted by Zoe, of course.

I caught up with her. "Karen, did you deliberately send that nymph to proctor me?"

"Theo, I should box your ears! I could smell her from ten feet away. I asked her what happened, and she admitted that she hit on you, and you shooed her away. But she was standing there in my office and said, like she couldn't believe it, 'Karen! He finished the damn test in half an hour and came after me. Took my wet panties off and asked me if I wanted him. Oh god, I almost fainted. I came on him in seconds. But he walked us to the wall and did me standing up until I just screamed and creamed all over him!' "

Karen had collected an audience, including Phyllis, who gathered the baby in her arms.

Karen gave me a hard eye. "If you didn't pass that test today, I'm bringing you up on charges. Sex on school property. Sex with a staff member. I'll think of some more." She was grinning and the group was laughing.

"Hey, she hit on me. Said she broke up with her boyfriend. Acted like she was very needy. Flaunted a fine body at me. What's a poor guy to do?"

Voices said, "Theo! You are putting us on. 'What's a poor guy to do.' Humph."

The twins had the usual fine menu ready on the sideboard, and everyone got plates and loaded up.

I sat near Clemmie and Clara. They looked at me accusingly. "Honest. I didn't start it. She was all over me. I was stuck in there for an hour. She is a fine woman. Maybe you should get Karen to invite her to one of your hen parties. You never know."

Clara said, "Well, I'll be. Now he is procuring girls who go both ways."

That got us some looks and I felt myself coloring. Dinner was turning into a disaster for the male sex.

Coffee was being served when Karen stood up. "I know you all want to know what news I have of Theo's graduation test results. You also know I have only two days left as principal of Theo's school. I could stand up here and do my principal thing. But I'm not. Theo, come and stand next to me."

Clemmie and Clara poked me. I climbed slowly to my feet and went to her. We stood side by side, with her arm around me. She tried to say something, but choked on it. I put my arm around her shoulder and she whispered, "Kiss me."

She straightened up and tried to go on. She was crying and others were wiping their eyes. "He's changed my life. I have a new career. He's the lover I never had before. He's the best student I've ever had, and one of the best athletes our school has seen."

She paused, and finally said through tears, "He aced that test today. Best results I've ever seen. And in the same hour, he gave one young lady a loving she will never forget!"

Karen buried her head in my shoulder and shook some more. I caressed her blond head and held tight. The room was silent and then quiet clapping started and grew. Hot tears were on my face. Hands pulled us to the floor and many lips applied gentle kisses. It was just about the most emotional moment of my life.

I was fed ice cream. They literally took turns putting spoonfuls of ice cream in my mouth. Kim leaned over me and said, "You know how proud of you I am, but it needs saying, I'm very proud of my wonderful son." She had tears too.

Selma cried on me in Spanish. Clemmie poked me and said, "Laugh." I poked her back and said, "Cry." She had tears.

I grabbed Kim and stood against the piano. "This is pretty emotional for me. All along the line through my school years, I've been lucky enough to have help, sometimes when I didn't even know I needed it. Two of my teachers, Susan and Selma, are here and will be working with us full time soon. I have great relationships with each of you. Yes, that means in bed, but it also means the rest of the time too. Kim got all this started, and it looks like we will have a chance to build an even more exciting future with the discoveries at the mine. I'm not supposed to be giving a speech, so let me just say thank you for everything."

Kim waved for silence. "I can't add to that. He's terrific. We love him. Keep leading us, Theo!"

I crept up on Sarah and Laura in the kitchen and kissed the back of their necks. "Theo! You are so bad, getting 100% on that test."

"Yes, totally bad. Hey, I know it doesn't sound good, but that girl who jumped me today, Zoe, is really nice, and not just because she likes my cock. I'll bet the two of you have better things for her to do than be a classroom aide. And I swear not to touch her again. Talk to Erica about putting her on the recruiting list and have Karen get you a lunch date with her. If you don't have good vibes, forget it."