The Dark Moon Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, this will be interesting," she said to Alex.

5.

They divided up into two groups, the women who had mostly been with the new guy from Edwardsville, who was called Aleister, and the women who had mostly been with Alex.

Naamah, Hecate, Circe, Bathory, Hezabel, Sybil, and Morrigan stood next to one of the hearses, Alex had slept with all of them at various times, particularly Naamah and Hecate, who seemed especially to like him.

The women were pretty much all dressed the same, black shoes, black skirts, and revealing black tops. Alex and the other consort had on black trousers and black shirts, Father Derry was in street clothes, blue pants and a yellow shirt.

Father Derry, Alex noticed, had put several things from the coven's headquarters into his car and was driving by himself. He couldn't see it all except that it looked like a mirror that was black and a dark sorcerer type robe, and perhaps other things that Alex couldn't see.

"You wanna drive Deak?" Naamah said to Alex.

"Sure."

They were all holding bottles of beer, including Alex. He climbed in behind the wheel of the ancient hearse.

"Wow, this is cool!" he said, "I've never ridden in one of these before."

"Oh hell, we try to go out at least twice a year in these," Circe said from the back seat.

Circe was a tall blond woman, about twenty five, who seemed to be from somewhere in St. Louis county.

"Just go up north on 67, we'll get to Lofton on that," Naamah said.

Alex started the old car up, ground it into gear and pulled out, with the other part of the coven following in their hearse, and then Father Derry.

They drove north through Alton and went up towards Lofton.

Lofton was a small town and there were lots of kids out trick or treating on the sidewalks, some of them stared at the two ancient hearses passing through town, and the people dressed all in black on the inside. Some of the witches waved.

"Where now?" Alex asked.

"Just stay on this road, the cemetary is out north of town.

Alex pulled off of the road around a mile and a half north of town, and pulled the hearse under a sort of tall gate, the other hearse and Father Derry in his car followed.

The cometary was fairly good sized and had old and new segments that Alex could see in the dark.

"Any particular spot?" Alex asked Naamah.

"No, not really, just some place where we can get a little bit of room."

"You want to go and help Father unload his stuff?" Naamah said.

"Okay."

He walked over to where Father Derry was unloading his car, he was pulling out a mirror that was all dark.

The Father had put on a dark type robe that looked something like a wizard would wear.

"Let me help you with that," Alex said.

"Okay."

They set out the mirror on a table and then Father Derry went back to his car and pulled out a large bag of something.

"What's in there?" Alex asked.

"Salt," Father Derry replied.

He and Alex carried it over to where the table was and Father Derry cut open the bag and spread a good amount on the ground.

Presently Alex said, "How come you don't have a coven name, Father?"

"I was never formally taken into the coven," Father Derry replied.

Father Derry was a dark handsome man, between thirty five and forty, on the small side, around five eight.

Naamah came over and stood next to them.

Naamah said, "It's because Lilith didn't want a priest in the group, I'm sorry Father."

She put her arm around his shoulder sympathetically.

"It's alright," he said.

Presently she said, "Are you ready to go Father?"

Yes," he said with a sort of a blank look.

"Alright, we'll get ready if you are."

She walked back to the circle of witches.

"What's your name?" Father Derry asked.

"Lucifer."

"Not that, what's your Christian name?" he asked impatiently.

"Alex Capdavielle," he said slowly.

They stood for a few seconds not say8ing anything. Then Alex said, "Can you explain this Father?"

"The flesh is weak, son," Father Derry said, with an odd mixture of lust and regret that was all too human.

"How do you reconcile this, Father?" Alex asked with some seriousness.

"Well, if I had quit the coven, I'd have gone out of my mind, this way I still accomplish some good."

"Right," Alex said seriously.

"I might have been better off if I had resisted, gone crackers and have let the cops shoot me," he said grimly.

The witches had started to form a circle around Father Derry.

"Come over here, Lucifer," Alex heard Naamah say.

The witches's were holding hands and making a circle, Alex stood between Naamah and Hecate.

Naamah said, "We're going to conjure the demon Asmodeus, we'll begin chanting, after Father Derry gets done."

Father Derry lit five white candles, he was standing in a sort of circle that had been drawn, he had thrown the salt on the ground and then Naamah and drawn a circle and other symbols within the circle in the salt.

Father Derry began speaking, "I invoke and conjure thee O demon Asmodeus, in the name of the princess of hell, to appear before me and this group of believers."

Father Derry began mouthing the word Asmodeus over and over, then the witch's began chanting, Asmodeus, Asmodeus, Asmodeus.

Asmodeus, Asmodeus, Asmodeus, Asmodeus, the witch's chanted over and over again.

Father Derry looked in the mirror, he said, "I think I see him."

This brought murmurs from the witches.

Then a little bit of fog started in front of Father Derry, then more fog.

The women gasped out loud as the demon took shape in front of Father Derry, he appeared in a sort of a fog, which the light wind in the cemetery quickly blew away.

Alex didn't know what to expect, the demon was tall and young looking, about twenty two or twenty three, dark skinned with red hair the color of fire, extremely handsome, except that he squinted when he looked out at the people around the graveyard.

He was stark naked with a tail that went out of his left side in the rear. The witches ooohh and ahhhed and some of them wolf whistled in appreciation of the handsome demon of lust.

Naamah got on her hands and knees in front of the demon, in the position to give a blow job, she had her top almost all the way unbuttoned to give a better view of her shapely tits.

Hearing the claps and whistles of the witches seemed to please the demon and his penis began to rise into a huge erection.

He took a step forward and Alex noticed a limp as he moved, he took his cock in his hands and turned around and around posing for the witches, almost as a rock star preening for appreciative groupies.

It was a large erection, beautiful and shapely, and seeing it drove the witches into a frenzy.

The demon was very nice looking, but he had a brutal and sadistic look around the eyes.

Naamah instinctively took the amazing penis, put both hands around it and guided to her mouth where she immediately began kissing and sucking it.

Her eyes burned with lust and she licked the shaft up and down and ground her hips together in anticipation of a fuck.

Father Derry looked straight ahead with his eyes shut.

Hecate had put her hands on Alex's groin and was already unbuttoning his shorts.

Morigann had thrown her arms around him and put her hot tongue in his mouth, while Circe and Sybil were giving hickies to the back of his neck and ear.

Alex looked over Morigann's shoulder and and saw that parts of the coven were all over Aleister, pulling his clothes off, kissing him over much of his body and trying to suck him off.

Some of the other witches had grabbed Father Derry too, one of them had knelled down in front of him and was pulling down his trousers.

Asmodeus put his hand on Naamah's head pushing her hair back slightly, she looked up and he made a gesture.

Her lips parted in an obvious sexual leer, and she backed away from Asmodeus.

She took her black skirt off in record time, took two quick steps and laid down on the warm ground, and eagerly spread her legs apart in an open sexual invitation.

The witches all took on eye away from what they were doing to watch that fuck.

The graveyard became a orgy of sex, with couples humping away between the headstones, and the other witches cheering them on, in between watching Asmodeus and Naamah.

It was a very warm night for October in the Midwest, and Alex was surprised to feel how warm the ground was.

"Is he going to fuck all the women here?" Alex said voyeuristically; getting a buzz from the tremendous excitement that the demon created in the women.

"Probably not," Hecate said, "he can only appear once or twice a year, and then for only short periods of time, usually the high priestess winds up getting the fuck, she's in charge, and they want it for themselves. So once they're done he'll disappear. For a witch, this is so exciting, I had an orgasm when he appeared, I was so incredibly turned on."

Some of the witches had had their way with Father Derry, Aleister and Alex, and now were standing and watching Naamah and the lust demon Asmodeus. Alex had never been in group sex before and he found it pretty mind blowing. The witches were chanting and clapping as the lust demon fucked their high priestess, they clapped in unison as his ass went into hers.

As- mod-deus, As-mo-deus, they chanted over and over again.

The demon pounded Naamah's hot ass, they rolled on the ground in an tremendous display of public sex.

Alex noticed the witches's could hardly take their eyes off Naamah and the lust demon, Aleister was doing the same thing, looking at the other witches.

Father Derry stood under a tree staring at the moon.

It was a long and intense fuck but even a demon couldn't last forever against a pussy as hot and tight as Naamah's. Alex knew what she was doing, as she ground her hips together and wrapped her legs around him tighter, because she had done it to him, the hot tight velvety cunt would force an intense orgasm even as he tried to hold out.

Their fuck entered it's final stages now, Naamah's had her eyes closed and her full lipped mouth was open in an ecstatic expression. Alex could see the demon's squinty eyes stare at the ground, he had a look of incredible determination as he poured it on. Alex also noticed that Asmodeus had a long scar that ran long the length of his right leg from his knee to his ankle.

Naamah was breathing so hard that Alex could here it where he was standing, then, a loud ecstatic moan, then 'ooooohhhhhhhh'!

The other witches applauded their fuck session and earth thudding orgasm they had just witnessed.

Asmodeus and Naamah uncoupled and stood up, she bowed to the demon and he smiled a vicious smile in return.

In a very short period of time, the demon simply disappeared.

The witches applauded Naamah, the high priestess again, her face was red with her emotion and sexual energy that was released.

"How about letting one of the rest of us do the fuck next year Naamah?" Circe said as they gathered around Naamah.

She squirmed her legs together, rolled her eyes and said, "Um no!"