The Dark Room

Story Info
A woman finds mysterious joy in a dark room.
1.3k words
4.02
23.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July received a note and it told her to go to an address across town. She started to get excited as she read it because she knew something interesting was going to happen to her there.

She drove up to the house with the address from the note still in her hand. It was damp from anticipation. The house looked very quiet. July licked her lips with nervous anticipation. The door opened but there was no one there at the entrance. She saw a note addressed to her on the table next to the door. July read it with her emerald green eyes. After reading the note July moved down the stairs and into the room on the right.

July was feeling apprehensive now. She could feel the red hairs on her neck starting to tingle. July opened the door to the room. It was dark and small. There were candles hanging from one of the corners. One wall was covered by a huge mirror. Before her eyes could adjusted completely to the candlelight she heard the door lock click behind her. She turned defensively and tried the door. It was definitely locked.

At the same instant a voice spoke from somewhere in the room. July looked but no one was there. The voice spoke again, this time telling her to disrobe. July looked again. This time it seemed to be coming from the mirror.

July looked carefully around the room as she began to take her clothes off her lithe frame. She intentionally kept her eyes from the mirror guessing it to be two way. While looking around the room she saw that it wasn’t entirely empty. There were chains on one wall and the other wall had a shelf filled with an assortment of dildos and vibrators on it.

July realized that she was leaning on a bar that was thigh high as she removed her shoes. The bar had cuffs on one end of it. She could now feel the soft plushness of the carpet between her candy red painted toes.

After completely disrobing, July stood tall. Making herself look ever bit as tall as her five foot eight inch frame was. July stared directly at the mirror now. The room was chilly. She could see her nipples getting erect. She wasn’t sure if it was the excitement or the cold. She stood there with hard nipples wondering what would happen next. As she stood there her eyes wandered around the room finally resting on the shelf of dildos. Some of them were quite large. She could feel her neatly trimmed pussy getting wet.

Again the voice from the mirror spoke. It instructed July to do whatever the man in the mask told her to do without question, but do not speak to him. July was wondering how her new boyfriend, Jack had arranged all this. He didn’t seem to be a man of means but he was very interesting and if this was his fantasy, July would oblige.

the door opened and the man walked in wearing only the mask on his face. The door clicked locked behind him. The man in the black leather mask told her to stand and face the bar. July could tell right away that the man wasn’t Jack. He must have accomplices. July nervously wondered where this was going as she turned to face the bar.

July decided to see if she could get some information from this man, after all, this was what she did for a living.

So, what is your name? July asked. No response

What are you planning to do with me? she queried again. Again no response.

The man was silent as he knelt down and locked each of her ankles to the opposite sides of the bar where it bolted to the floor. The man then gently pushed July over the bar until her hands were touching the floor. The metal bar was cold on her abdomen. She clenched it to ease the cold feeling. The man then shackled her wrists to the hooks on the floor.

From this position, July had a perfect view of her pussy and ass spread wide in the mirror. As she lay there admiring herself in the mirror she heard a loud WHAP! Suddenly her ass began to sting. It was burning like it was set on fire. OW! yelped July as she looked through her legs at the masked man holding a large wooden paddle. The voice from the mirror told her that was her punishment for talking to the masked man.

July now realized how vulnerable she was and that she had better obey until she could get to Jack, and when she did. He had better watch out. Through teary eyes she looked at the man between her legs and for the first time realized how well hung this man was. Before she couldn’t take her eyes off of the mask, but now she had a clear view of his enormous pecker. It must have been ten inches in its soft state.

July watched him put away the paddle. He picked up a bottle of oil from the shelf. She closed her green eyes and he walked back to her. It felt good as he poured the cool oil on her red hot burning ass. She felt it run down the crack of her ass and into her pot pussy. Her ass had hurt so bad she hadn’t realized how wet her pussy was now.

She moaned softly as he rubbed it in taking away the sting of the paddle. Then she felt his fingers slip into her pussy, probing it and making her juices mix with the oil and run down the insides of her legs. July felt his fingers slide out of her pussy and into her tight ass, probing and making it slippery with the oil. Gently his hands left her body. She opened her eyes just in time to see the masked man return with a plastic vibrator and a pink dildo that must have been about twelve inches long. A little smaller than his now erect cock.

July kept her eyes open this time and watched his throbbing dick bob up and down as he ran the vibrator all over her ass and pussy. She licked her lips wishing she could suck on him while he glided the vibrator into her pussy. It felt so good as he slid it in and out.

July then felt the head of the dildo pushing against her lips, eventually spreading them and entering her cunt. Her head began to swim as he ran the dildo in and out of her pussy and the vibrator around her clit.

Removing the now well oiled vibrator from July’s clit, he pressed it gently but firmly to her ass. July could feel her ass giving way to the vibrator just like it did with his fingers.

July realized she was breathing harder now as she stared at the long hard cock. She knew she couldn’t hold back and she started to come, and it seemed she couldn’t stop even when he removed the dildo from her wet pussy and rammed his purple hard cock all the way into her cunt until she could feel his balls hitting her clit. In fact she came even harder. Screaming and shaking violently against the restraints.

July couldn’t stop shaking. She could feel the vibrator leaving her ass grudgingly, but before her asshole could close she felt the huge cock leave her pussy and plunge into her hole. He came quickly. She could feel his sperm shooting way into her ass and floating there until it ran out of her ass and down into her pussy and finally down her legs where it pooled at her feet.

The masked man quietly washed July up with a warm washcloth, untied her and laid her gently on the soft plush carpet where she fell asleep dreaming of what would come next in the dark room.