The Dark Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily saw Brie's head fall back and pleaded with him not to kill her. "Please, please don't kill my friend. I'll let you do whatever you want. Just don't kill her."

He sucked a moment longer and then let her drop onto the bed. Lily looked closely and exhaled as she saw Brie's chest rise and fall.

When he turned to look at Lily, the sight of his face frightened her. He had a strange look in his eyes and her friends' blood was smeared on his chin and across his mouth.

He motioned for her to come join them on the bed. She stood on shaky legs and moved toward him.

He had a crazed look to his eyes and that frightened her more than the blood. She had seen kids at the clubs cutting themselves and licking blood. He seemed to see her memory and the image excited him even more.

"You want to cut yourself for my pleasure Lily? Would you do that to save your friend? Mmmmm..I can smell your blood. I can smell your fear. It washes over me like a red wave. Warm and soothing. You will bring me great pleasure tonight sweet Lily. Come to me."

Lily moved to the bed and he grabbed her. He lifted her up and sat her next to him. He ran his finger along her neckline, down her breast, he ran his finger in circles around her nipple, raising goose bumps on her skin. He circled in tighter and tighter and then twisted her nipple brutally. He laughed as she cried out. He brought his hand down and grabbed her pussy hair and pulled her to him. She was pleading with him now and he just kept laughing.

She felt his hands exploring her roughly, spreading her lips apart to push his fingers inside her. He didn't care that he tore her tender skin when he rammed his fingers inside her over and over. She tried not to scream, knowing that was what he wanted but the pain became too much and her scream finally escaped her throat. He brought his hand away and licked the blood from his fingers. He pushed them into her mouth and made her taste her own blood and she gagged as he shoved them deep into her throat.

He pushed her back onto her back and buried his face into her bleeding pussy. He had given her pleasure before but this time he licked and sucked her blood and even though her body fought it, he bit and sucked on her clit until she had a painful orgasm. He didn't allow her to rest but continued to bite her sensitive flesh until she blacked out.

He allowed her only a few moments rest, long enough for him to tie Brie's hands to the corner post. Lily was shocked awake by him splashing cold water on her face. She fought to stay in the quiet darkness but he couldn't enjoy her pain if she was not awake.

He had brought her hands up and tied them to the opposite corner from Brie. Their legs almost touching. He could move from one to the other easily.

Lily felt the cold before she saw it. He ran a small razor up the inside of her thigh. Teasing her with the edge of the blade, not quite cutting her. She whispered 'Please' but he only laughed. She hoped she would live long enough to forget that laugh.

She felt the razor move over her mound and across her stomach. She cried but tried not to move, afraid her movement would cause the razor to cut her.

He stopped at her breast and lightly circled it with the edge of the blade. She pleaded with him not to cut her too deeply. She knew he was going to cut her, she could only hope he wouldn't slash her but only make small cuts. He looked into her eyes again and she saw the animal inside his eyes and knew she would be hurt badly before it was done. Her pleading was over. She would try to not give him the pleasure of hearing her scream.

As if he heard her thought he cut across her breast above her nipple. It happened so fast the pain hardly registered in her brain. She felt a burning sensation more than pain. He lapped at the blood that flowed from her breast. She tried to quiet the panic that began to form in her stomach. If she could only keep her head she might survive this and get Brie out.

He licked and lapped her blood until the flow stopped to just barely a trickle. He looked into her eyes again and this time cut her across her nipple and she couldn't hold in the scream of pain that hit her.

He sucked her nipple and let the blood flow into his mouth like some sick baby taking milk from its mother's breast. She cried, the pain was bad, the harder he sucked the more she whimpered. She fought hard not to become hysterical. He sucked until her blood slowed again.

He lifted his face to hers and kissed her roughly. Driving his tongue into her mouth deeply, her blood making her gag. He pushed away from her and his faced was flushed as if he was drunk. She didn't believe for a moments that he was anymore than a sick psychopath who enjoyed blood. She had heard of others. Even in her fear she couldn't believe he was real. This was all a really bad trip she was on from something in her drink and her and Brie would wake in the morning with the worst hangover of their lives but safe. She had to hold onto that thought.

His laugh began again, as if he heard her thoughts, and the sound of it chilled her. He turned back to Brie and ran the razor against her pale skin. She had lost blood from her neck and she was not as easily wakened as Lily. He cut her across her thigh and watched the dark red contrast on her pale skin. Lily heard the moan it brought to him when he finally allowed himself to suck. It sickened her to watch but she had to make sure Brie was alright and the only way to do that was to watch. He drank from her thigh and then brought the razor up across her stomach and made a long cut from her hairline to under her breasts. It almost looked like an S. He followed the pattern and licked at the blood. It was not as deep as her thigh and so bled less.

He turned and looked back at Lily and his eyes were almost glazed like Brie's had looked when he met her eyes. He still had that animal look to him and she was truly terrified of his eyes now. He seemed to get more satisfaction out of the blood than he did from them earlier. He was in ecstasy and she wanted to cause him pain to ruin the sensation for him. He turned back to Brie and shook her to check her response. He seemed aggravated that she did not wake up. He was wasting her pain so he turned back to Lily and reached up and cut her ties.

He brought her arms down and pulled her up; he wanted her on her knees. He looked down at her and grabbed her hair and made her look at him. "So you want to cause me pain sweet Lily. I thrive on pain. I will be happy to oblige your wish." With that said he reached down and held out his cock which was hard and throbbing. He took the razor and cut up from the base to the tip. Lily watched in horror as he bent it forward and made a second cut the length of the shaft. He let out a low hiss as the razor cut though his skin. Lily realized what he would make her do next and she started to fight. She couldn't take all that blood in her mouth, oh Jesus, she couldn't. She tried to scramble off the bed but his arm reached out and pulled her back up before her feet even hit the floor. He grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her face onto his bloody cock. She fought to keep her teeth clenched but he hit her twice on the side of her head and she finally loosened her jaw. She gagged as he drove his cock into the back of her throat and she fought at the bile that rose and threatened to choke her.

She knew she would choke if she didn't stop panicking so she willed herself to relax and she would wait for the right moment to fight. He felt her relax and started pumping his cock into her mouth and although she was sure she would vomit, she managed to close her eyes and not allow any thoughts to enter her mind at all. He talked to her and she did not hear, he pulled at her hair and she didn't feel the pain. It was all in the back of her mind somewhere now. She was focused on how to make it through the next few minutes. She knew from his thrusts that he was close to his release and she opened her eyes so she could see where the razor was. He had her hair wrapped tight in his hand that held the razor so she knew she would have a couple of seconds at most. He thrust hard one last time and as she felt his cum spilling into her throat she bit down as hard as she could. He was in the moment of his pleasure and so had started to pull back out to thrust again and her teeth raked him hard as she locked her jaw hard. The cuts made it more painful and she had hoped she could bit hard enough to bite through but that was not possible she realized as soon as she bit. She did break the skin and cause him enough pain that it was his turn to scream. She knew he would not take long to recover and her victory would be short lived but she had to try everything she could to get away. He let go of her hair as he tried to pull away from her teeth. He fell back on the bed for a brief second and Lily was on her feet. She couldn't leave Brie but she had to get help. If she could get to the door and scream at least or get outside and run she could bring help. She ran for the door and fought with the lock as she heard his curses behind her as he gained his sense enough to start after her. She finally got the door unlocked and opened but when she got through it she didn't find herself outside but in a hallway. 'No...oh God.' She wasn't sure where she was or which way to go so she just started running. She heard him call her name and she knew he was now behind her. She knew she was dead if he caught her so she ran for her life.

She came to the end of the hallway and ran down the stairs but although he seems close behind her just moments ago, when she got to the bottom of the steps, he was waiting for her and grabbed her before she hit the bottom step. She screamed 'No!' and fought with all her strength. She scratched and bit and hit him with all she had. He seemed almost amused which only fueled her anger. He allowed her moment of anger and then he threw her against the wall and she blacked out.

She fought to not wake up. She wanted the blackness to take her and keep her safe. She felt the pain as it began to invade her senses and although she fought its intrusion she could not keep it away. She came too with a scream. Her eyes fought to remain closed but she couldn't keep the pain away. She felt pain everywhere. She couldn't focus on just one place. She looked down and saw the stranger sitting next to her pulling on the clamp he had placed across her breast. The pain was unbearable. He had placed them across each of her breasts and her nipples where in agony as had placed a needle through the end of each one. Her eyes saw what he had done but her mind could not quite understand that is was her she was looking at. The pain was making her dizzy. It was all consuming and she willed herself to go back to the blackness. He twisted hard on the clamp he had placed on her clit and she screamed again. He was not allowing her to leave. "Oh Lily I knew you were going to bring me great pleasure when I first saw you tonight. Your fire excited me and I expected you to fight. Now I will take you to a new level of pain and you will not want to fight any longer. There are places between pleasure and pain that only a few people achieve and you my dear are chosen to join me there." As if to make his point he finished placing the clamps on her pussy. She screamed until she was hoarse. She didn't know how it could hurt anymore than it did now. He kissed her and whispered 'Oh but it can sweet Lily, and it will.'

She began to cry softly and just waited for the end to come. She knew she was not leaving here and she no longer had the will to fight. He looked up as he felt her fight go out of her. "Oh Lily you mustn't give up. That takes all the pleasure out of it. Your friend gave up and wouldn't fight at all. Such a waste." Lily looked up and met his eyes when he said this and she looked around for Brie and realized she was no longer on the bed. "You sick fuck, why did you kill her, she wouldn't have fought you. Oh God. Brie!!"

He smiled as her hate came back to her and he reached out and took the inside of her thigh and pulled her skin and placed a needle slowly through it. He continued to do this down one side and came up the other. She had stopped screaming and had an almost blank look to her face when he pushed the last needle through. He licked the blood that flowed from them and moved up and pulled the clamp away from her clit. He gently and slowly licked her clit until she began to make deep, almost guttural sounds in her throat and he allowed her to cum and then he cruelly placed the clamp back on. Her face was tear stained and he came up to her and licked the saltiness from her cheeks. "You will enjoy many such sensations Lily. Just allow your mind to follow the pain to new places. I feel your pain as well as your pleasure and I have many treats in store for you."

With that said he left her to lie on the bed, her mind not registering any emotion, her eyes staring straight ahead. She no longer felt just pain. It all blended together into one consuming electric current that over time slowly drained her brain of any feeling at all. She no longer felt the whip that lashed her skin or the clamps he removed and replaced. She slowly withdrew into her mind until she felt nothing but blackness. Her body convulsed under his punishment but her mind no longer registered anything. He seemed disappointed that she left him so soon. He had such plans for this one. Still she made it longer than any other had. He took the last of her blood from her neck. As he drained her he traced the many bruises and burns that crossed her flesh. He ran his fingers along the whip marks that criss- crossed her back and buttocks. The memory of them and the taste of her blood filled his cock and he allowed it to flow from him as he drank the last of her blood. He drained her with what almost felt like regret. But he knew there would be others.

The stranger sat at the table and smiled slightly as the previous nights entertainment played over in his mind. He was trying something new tonight, a club called the Pleasure Palace. There was quite an assortment to choose from tonight. He watched the masters and submissives move in and out. He watched the auction that they had and wished he could have taken the tall blond one he saw there. But he knew he had to be careful and pick wisely. The night was young, full of so many possibilities. The sound of a whip brought him out of his daydream. He heard the muffled cry as the whip fell across flesh again and he licked his lips at the thought of the thin line of blood that would come next. Oh yes, he was going to enjoy himself tonight.

12