The Darkness

Story Info
Vicky is powerless against the darkness.
1.9k words
4
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was everywhere, no light penetrated the world, no sound dared to break the silence, no smell soiled the air, the darkness was complete.

Wondering how in the hell she had ended in this nightmare Vicky fought her bonds but whoever had done this was an expert. She could feel the ties that held her had no give at all and indeed the knots that held them seemed almost to relish her struggle and tighten the more that she attempted to escape.

Exasperated she lay still attempting to fathom her surroundings. She was laid out on a thin mattress, she could feel the solid surface through it and felt no give at all. Her arms were stretched out straight up above her head and bound together through the surface. Her legs were spread-eagled and bound at the ankle through the same. She could feel the surface was covered in leather or vinyl of some kind so it was not a normal mattress then.

Whatever she was laying on was obviously designed for just this purpose the room was warm but not uncomfortably hot, there was no movement in the air and no sound to be heard. She turned her head from side to side opening her eyes wide, but nothing was discernible. Straining her hearing for any sound other than her own breathing or heartbeat, nothing.

Casting her mind back she searched for any clue as to what was happening, she and Craig had been at the club that evening, they'd gone to meet up with an old swinging partner of theirs and his new girlfriend. They'd all had a few drinks and then moved on to a local late night bar Craig had heard of.

It turned out to be an adult club with various areas for play and they had quickly become separated from their friends. They had wandered around the place checking out all that was going on in the various public play rooms, there was everything there from plush rooms full of a four poster and satin cushions everywhere to the darkest dungeon with night vision windows so outsiders could look in and watch the action without the players knowing.

With a start she realised that was exactly where she was. Suddenly conscious that there were probably several sets of eyes on her, nervous that she was almost definitely not alone, and scariest of all, the realisation that she was suddenly looking forward to what was about to happen.

There was movement in the room now, she didn't know how she knew, but she sensed someone moving near her head.

" Are you ready?" said a familiar voice. The voice that said "I do" such a long time ago.

"Yes" she replied, wondering whether she really was. What was going to happen she wondered, how far was this going, did she really want this to happen, was she being watched.

Her thoughts were abruptly cut short by a sharp pain across her thigh, swiftly followed by another across her breasts. She was being whipped, not hard, but enough to cause her body to spasm up off the table. As the lash caught her again across her stomach she felt a hand slide under her bum when she arched and quickly withdraw as she came down, she waited for the lash again, but it didn't come, instead she suddenly felt Craig's hand on her skin, gently stroking up from her feet, up her thighs, skilfully applying enough pressure to tantalise but no more, skirting around her lower regions up past her full breasts all the way to her outstretched hands before disappearing.

An eternity seemed to pass before she felt his hands again, gently they stroked down over her shoulders to her full breasts, tickling her nipples as they hardened. Tracing their outline with fingertips, withdrawing for minutes at a time 'til she yearned for them to touch her again, caress her skin and tease her with their expert touch. The hands withdrew completely and immediately she missed them, she could feel her heat rising now, and her body was covered with a thin sheen of sweat.

"Please" she whispered "stop teasing me" but there was no reply. "please Craig" but the only reply was the deafening silence in the room.

Then she felt it, felt his touch between her legs, knew that her torment was only just beginning. Gently he kissed up her thighs 'til he reached the very top. Gently parting her lips with his tongue, he flicked it across her clit and she bucked her hips to meet him. Slowly he circled her clit over and over with his tongue and she could feel her orgasm starting to build as he probed deeper inside her.

Vicky jumped as a hand stroked hers, Craig was still buried between her legs her lower body was grinding against his face, so who's hand was stroking hers a good five feet away. The hands partner joined it and her hands were placed around a hard cock, this was definitely new to her, she could feel it was circumcised and whilst it was only an average length, it was impressive in its girth. Her fingertips did not meet as she encircled it and she started to explore it eagerly feeling the heavy balls that hung underneath it, full of promise before its owner moved back withdrawing it from her reach.

It was immediately replaced by another, just how many men were in here. This one she recognised immediately, strange how she knew the person straight away just by touching this part of his anatomy. As her fingers teased the ring through the head of this latest cock she was struck by a discovery. She knew this cock very well, she should do, she made a point of holding it every day, so WHO was in between her legs.

Her orgasm swept over her, washing all of these thoughts from her head, her hand grasped Craig's cock hard as her body betrayed her, spasming through what was to be the first of many orgasms, of that at least she was sure. Her thighs gripped the head in between them as the tongue carried on teasing her and she flooded the face that it came from. The tongue didn't back off though and indeed intensified its rhythm and she became even more sensitive than she usually was, another orgasm ripped through her straight away and then all three of her tormentors withdrew their attentions. Leaving her gasping for breath, her heart thumping and her body heaving on the table.

Straining to listen for any clue as to the identity of her lovers she sensed the movement above her before she felt it a man was straddling her body and lowering himself toward her face opening her mouth she eagerly swallowed the cock that was pushed between her lips, this wasn't Craig but her first assailant, she recognised the width she had been holding recently and opened her mouth wider and swallowed it down to the root hearing a gasp from her mystery man she felt triumphant knowing that few women would be able to do what she was doing and the power that it gave her over this man.

But her triumph was short lived as he withdrew from her mouth and presented her with his balls. Greedily she licked around them, she could feel how full they were and the skin was shaved smooth, just the way she liked it. Slowly she sucked each one in to her mouth before returning her attentions to the base of his cock. Someone was sucking her nipples whilst this was happening and she was just about to complain that her pussy was being neglected when she felt a nudge at her opening from what was obviously a hard cock.

As she was entered she once again identified Craig's cock easily, as she felt his piercing pushing deeper and deeper inside her. The cock she was licking suddenly lifted off her and she felt her second lover climbing over her face. Finally she was gonna get to experience that 3rd cock. As she felt him lowering down onto her she stretched her neck to reach him with her long tongue and immediately recoiled. This was no man above her but a wet pussy lowering towards her face, and it wasn't going to take no for an answer. Well that was fine by her.

Eagerly she reached out her tongue, wishing she had the use of her hands as well to part the sweet lips above her. And sweet they were. Vicky had always liked women, though usually where and when she chose but she wasn't going to let that spoil this experience. Determined to repay the earlier favour she teased the woman's prominent clit for all she was worth. Flicking it gently with her tongue before sucking it deep into her mouth and nibbling, occasionally biting hard on it to change the tempo dramatically.

She was obviously doing a good job as her face was slick with moisture and her mystery woman was grinding on to her face. Craig had withdrawn from her now and she felt her woman lower in to a sixty nine position. Beyond caring now, Vicky allowed the waves of pleasure to wash over her. Her hands were full now, two cocks had presented themselves and were being well looked after. Her lover was grinding in to her face like there was no tomorrow, her clit was being teased to new heights and she could feel her lovers breasts rubbing her stomach and her own nipples were hard as rock rubbing against her lovers movements.

One of the men was climbing over her now and she felt the other entering her she recognised Craig's piercing as he entered the pussy she was licking, could feel his balls slapping her tongue as she continued to lick for all she was worth steeled herself for the stretch she knew was coming as her other man entered her for the first time. Felt him filling her completely until she thought she would certainly split apart.

Her clit was still being teased and she could feel her orgasm building up like a tidal wave. Just as she thought she could take no more her face was flooded with cum as her lover let go, greedily she lapped it all up determined to finish before she lost control, but it wasn't to be. Without warning her pussy was pulsing as it was filled with cum and she couldn't hold on any longer screaming out she let go and allowed her orgasm to take control her body shaking and trembling as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her, dimly aware of Craig groaning above her, not realising what was happening till she tasted his cum dribbling out of her lover into her mouth and not caring one bit that she hadn't got that cream as another wave of pleasure swept over her.

Darkness reigned supreme again. Her lovers had left, she knew, there was no light, no sound dared break the silence. Nothing but the sweet scent of sex and a pounding throb in her pussy to show that anything had just happened. Slowly Craig untied her hands and feet and helped her to sit.

"Showers are just through that door" he said and she noticed a faint glimmer of light that had been hidden when she was laying down.

"I love you" she said as she kissed him and got up. Going through the door to get clean, and maybe find someone to help her get her revenge.

Smiling Craig followed after, he knew he would suffer for tonight's extravaganza especially when she saw the video. But, where Vicky was concerned, suffering was a pleasure he looked forward to with anticipation.