The Darkness Revealed

Story Info
A cock-teasing wife is forced and fucked like never before.
5.7k words
4.24
115.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's strange... we were together for seven years before it happened. Up until then, our sex was very satisfying, but also very vanilla. Lots of creative foreplay, a few favorite positions, mutual oral, and some action in the great outdoors. But sure as hell nothing even close to what happened that night.

She was tall, about 5'8", with a slender and well toned body, earned from her devout and daily practice of yoga. She had very long and shapely legs. Her legs were the first thing I noticed about her, the day we first met. Although bordering on being thin, she still had pleasingly curved hips that widened just enough below her thin waist to give her an attractive shape. Her ass was round and firm with well toned cheeks. She was slightly small breasted, but she had more than enough, and her breasts were upright and very nicely formed. She wore her straight dark brown hair shoulder length and parted in the middle with bangs. Her face was pretty, especially when she made an extra effort to use makeup to her advantage. Her eyes were hazel green and in the right light, her eyes looked very green and quite striking. At age 34, she was a very fine looking woman.

It all started when I'd had a hard day at work, and she wasn't in a good mood when I came home. But she acted like she wanted sex all the same, hugging me tightly to her breasts, kissing me deeply and even thrusting her hand down into my pants and fondling me until I was big and rock hard. She really got me going, but then only to pull away and sulk while refusing to tell me what was wrong. And then she said it. She pulled one of those "I guess I'm not really in the mood tonight." trips on me. I got really angry and something deep within me lost control and crossed a line... I grabbed her, picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and hauled her into the bedroom, yelling that "You're my wife, and I will NOT tolerate cock teasing!!!"

I threw her down on the bed, grabbed a sash from one of her night gowns, and straddled her waist, pushing down on her so my weight would keep her from getting out from under me. Her legs kicked wildly behind me, but it was wasted energy because however much she kicked, she was just kicking the air and she couldn't get away. But her arms and fists were still free and in a furious rage she flailed at me and tried to punch me hard in the face. But my arms were much stronger than hers, and I just blocked her blows. After a brief struggle I forced her arms down and then pulled them back above her head. I pinned her wrists down and used the sash to tie them to the bed frame. She was screaming curses at me, but I was in no mood to stop.

I ripped her blouse open and the buttons flew off in all directions as the white fabric was torn away. I stared at her suddenly revealed white lace bra and grabbed both of her breasts in my hands, my fingers squeezing and groping them through the fabric. I was getting more hotly aroused by the second. She was now nearly helpless and I knew that I could just do anything I wanted to her. The thought caused my cock to grow even bigger and harder inside my pants as I got more and more wildly turned on by what was happening and what I was doing. As my lust burst into flame, I suddenly grabbed both cups of her bra and violently yanked downward. I heard the sound of ripping cloth and snapping straps as the bra pulled away, instantly exposing her now naked and bouncing breasts with provocatively pink nipples.

She stared up at me with a look of furious anger, but I felt her quiver when I fondled and groped the smooth silky white skin of her breasts and rolled her nipples around between my thumbs and fingers. Her nipples soon became hard and my cock grew even larger and ached with hot intensity. She struggled, cried and cursed me even more, but she wasn't going anywhere, and she was going to take everything I was about to give her! I was going mad with desire to ravish her, rape her! Have my way with her in any way I wanted her... No restraints, no limits, and all her inhibitions overruled by my complete control of her. The realization rushed through my senses in a shock wave of wildly thrilled hot arousal and inflamed sexual excitement!

I hiked her skirt up her hips and above her waist. I savored the sight of her long legs, her curved round hips and the inside of her thighs leading up to the crotch of her lavender panties -- even as her legs still kicked and flailed as she struggled on the bed in a futile attempt to get away. But she was still wearing panty hose. I liked the way she looked in panty hose, her legs and hips uniformly tanned with a look of perfect smoothness. I liked that. But now her panty hose was in the way, and I wanted it gone.

But first there was something I needed to do... However attractive and wildly sexy, those kicking legs were strong and could be dangerous if I got in as close as I knew I wanted to be. They were her last remaining resistance to all that I wanted from her, and had to be brought under control. I found the jack knife on my dresser, and then some clothes line in a hall closet just outside the bedroom. As I walked back in with the knife and the rope, she stared at me with an expression of wide eyed shock, but then her lips twisted into a sneer of burning rage, while tears of hot humiliation rolled down her reddened cheeks. All that furious anger was to be expected with what was happening to her, and a perverse part of me was enjoying her humiliation. But then came the raging outburst!

"Are you out of your fucking mind, you fucking, fucked up asshole?!" she screamed at me! "You're hurting me!" I briefly considered some duct tape across her mouth, but I didn't like that idea. I liked her full lips and didn't want them covered. "You're not hurt!" I shot back at her. "The only thing that hurts you right now is your wounded pride, and you're getting just what you deserve after jerking me around like that! I'm not hurting you! Humiliating you? Oh Yes! Having my way with you, any way I want to? You can count on it!" "So you're going to rape me! Rape your own wife!!! And you think that isn't hurting me?! You're out of your fucking mind! Get me OFF this bed right now, or I'll start screaming my head off until the neighbors call the COPS!!!"

The neighbors... cops... Now this could be a real problem, and I knew it had to be dealt with quickly. I walked into the bathroom and quickly returned with a wash cloth. Her eyes went really wide as I stuffed the wash cloth deep into her mouth and muffled all her exclamations and protests. I didn't like doing this at all. I knew how uncomfortable it was for her, but her screaming had to be stopped. I knelt down next to her face and said "Now this can go one of two ways, and the choice is up to you. Either you can be quiet after I take the gag out and let me finish what I want to do to you, or you can start screaming again and I'll shove the gag back in your mouth and duct tape it in even tighter this time, and then I'll still do what I am going to do to you! Which will it be, Linda?" Through muffled sobs, she nodded her head a couple times, signaling to me that she'd be quiet.

With a sense of relief, I removed the gag and she gasped for air. But she didn't yell or scream. She just cried, her tears now streaming down her face as she sobbed. I always felt really bad when she cried like this, and suddenly I was on the verge of letting her go and just giving up on the whole fucked up trip... I sat down on the edge of the bed, staring at a window across the room, but not seeing it. 'This is just no good' I thought silently. 'I just can't do this... I am hurting her. It's just wrong!' I got up and was going to untie the sash around her wrists, when I heard her speak...

"Don't stop." She said. I didn't think I heard her correctly. That couldn't be what she said. But then again she spoke. "Do it. Don't stop now, not after all you've already done. Just do it. She stopped crying and stared very intently into my eyes. "You're right" she continued. "I was being a brat and a 'cock tease' just like you said. I was in a shitty mood and I wanted to take it out on you, by getting you worked up, and then just stop and leave you all confused and frustrated. I wanted to make you feel what I was feeling, by doing that to you, and that was just a really wrong thing for me to do." " Well it's true that you were being a bitch and I got really angry when you pulled your little stunt, but this is getting to be far more than what..." She cut me off. "Don't stop, Rick." The edge in her voice was harsh, but her reddened eyes had a strangely imploring look as she stared into mine... as though she wanted something from me; something she wanted badly and really needed. "Don't stop now. Because there are things that you don't know about me... things I've never told you."

This was beginning to sound alarming! My breathing quickened from rising tension and there was a slight tightness in my chest as I anxiously asked "Is there another man? Are you telling me you're having an affair?" "No, nothing like that!" she was quick to answer. "But sometimes I do have bad thoughts about other men and what I want them to do to me... and then I do things to myself. Disgusting things that I know I should never do, but I'm weak and I give into it and do it anyway. And then I'm very ashamed of it, and I feel so guilty! And all those feelings build up and it's like I can't make them go away, and I feel so anxious! I need to make it all stop, but I don't know what to do!" Her face looked haunted and miserable as she revealed her secret shame.

I was shocked, but intensely curious to hear more. I would have never imagined that she would do this, because here she was describing having fantasies about other men and then masturbating. I was shocked, because one night six months after we got married, in the heat of foreplay, I asked her to masturbate in front of me. I never expected her reaction. She got very angry with me, and told me that she was shocked and disgusted to think that I'd ever ask her to do such a vulgar and repulsive thing, and that I wanted to watch her do it! I tried to tell her that it was completely normal and natural, and most couples enjoyed it, but that just made her even more angry and she wouldn't hear of it. In the next 6-1/2 years of marriage, I never asked her about it again.

"So you're fantasizing about other men, and then masturbating... But the time I asked you to do that for me, you just about threw me out of the bedroom. I'm not sure I understand. Is it that you can't enjoy it if someone is watching you do it? Her face reddened even more as she answered that "I guess I was just so taken by surprise when you asked me to do that, it just really scared me, and I couldn't deal with it. But now I... well I... I..." She hesitated as if the words she was about to say were too much for her to tell me. "Now I fantasize about another man watching me masturbate, and I really get off. But after my orgasm is over, I feel dirty and ashamed, and it just makes me feel worse.

This was disturbing. "So you fantasize about another man watching you, but you can't do it for me? What's with that?" "I never wanted you to know how I really am! I never wanted you to find out what a dirty little slut I really am!" She answered loudly, as her breathing became rapid and shallow. "It makes me feel like I need to be punished for being such a filthy little whore!"

Her eyes blazed with intense emotion as she continued. "You must really need to do this, or you'd have never taken it this far. But you have, and now I really need you to do it, because I'm a filthy little cock teasing cunt, and I need to be punished!!! I never realized until now, just how much I need to be punished, and I need to be punished by you!!! If you punish me, maybe it will help take away my guilt. I'm begging you Rick! Please help me to not feel so much guilt and anxiety! I just can't stand it anymore!!! Rape me! Fuck me as hard as you can!!! Do anything you want to me! You gotta finish this for me, because maybe if you do it, I'll feel like I've been punished by the man I've wronged, and the guilt will go away!"

She was now begging me, her eyes urgently pleading with me for what she so desperately needed, and I could tell her emotional state was so agitated that she was on the verge of hysteria. I had to do whatever it took to calm her down. At first I felt confused and conflicted about all that she had told me, and what she now wanted me to do to her. But then my feelings began changing into hot anger as I thought about her fantasizing about other men and getting off on it! And even fantasizing about doing for another man, what she had so angrily refused to do for me! And the anger grew as I thought about what she had done to me earlier this evening, to get us to where we were now.

My voice filled with rising anger, I exclaimed, "You're right! You are a mean little cock teasing bitch, and you deserve everything that happens to you next!" She stared back at me with an expression of fear, but it quickly changed into the look of arousal and hotly urgent desire as her sexual excitement mounted.

I reached for the rope and quickly cut it into two three foot lengths, and then roughly grabbed her ankles and forced her legs wide open. I tied her right ankle to the bed post and then moved over to tie her left ankle to the opposite bed post. I left just enough slack so she could bend her knees a little bit, because I liked how she looked that way.

I took a long look at her lying there on the bed, taking the sight of her deep into that dark place in my sexual psyche that put her where she was now, looking like she did now. I continued to stare at this provocative vision of my own wild creation. Her wrists up above her head and tied to the bed frame, her fully exposed breasts with the shredded fabric of her blouse to either side, her skirt hiked up around her waist, above her bare stomach and her lavender panties. And her long shapely legs and thighs spread wide open, but still in her panty hose. And as I stared at her that way, the dark fiery passion and all consuming lust came raging back up from deep inside me. My cock was again big and swollen; rock hard and aching from my urgent need to plunge it deep inside her, as I was pushed back towards the edge of my dark sexual obsession.

The sight of her naked breasts and pink nipples mesmerized me as I lunged forward to grab and massage them, run my hands all over them and twist her nipples between my finger tips, gently at first, but she murmured "Harder. Do it harder." So I twisted harder and she suddenly cried out from it, but a sexual shudder raced through the length of her body, and her hips were shifting and squirming from the intense sensation. I took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking eagerly, while my tongue wetly licked circles around her areola, sucking it again more deeply into my warm wet mouth and then flicking the tip of my tongue rapidly around the tip of her nipple, while my hand massaged and caressed her other breast. Soon I switched sides, her other nipple now sucked deeply into my mouth and repeatedly licked and played with by my tongue, while the first breast was now traded into the massaging grasp of my hand and the stroking caress of my finger tips.

When I was satisfied with all that I did to her breasts and nipples, I again moved back just enough to take in the wildly exciting sight of her spread wide open legs with her ankles tied to the bed posts, her inner thighs pulled open and centered with her crotch in full view, soon to be taken and made mine. The sight of her that way made me half crazed with all consuming desire. But her panty hose was still in the way... so I leaned forward and ripped a gaping hole in the crotch and tore away the lightly tanned nylon weave from her legs and thighs until it was all gone. Her skirt was still pulled up high around her waist, and increasingly wild with lust, I yanked hard on it, my excitement fueled by hearing the ripping sound of the fabric as I tore it away.

There was now nothing left but her lavender panties; all that remained to keep her from being completely naked, with her most intimate and vulnerable place totally exposed. My gaze traveled up and down the length of her nearly naked body, and I was again thrilled by the sight of her stripped bare breasts, thoroughly fondled, licked and sucked. My ravenous eyes then traveled lower, staring at the crotch of her panties, with her all tied up, and her legs and thighs spread wide open. I was inflamed by her sheer vulnerability and helplessness. She was now all mine, and subject to anything I wanted to do with her, and to her... I felt another shock wave of intense sexual sensation rush through me and travel straight to my groin! No! Too soon! I had to look away until the intensity of that feeling leveled off. Taking a very deep breath, I again felt the heat of my wild burning fire, but now with more control.

My gaze returning to the crotch of her panties, I moved in between her open legs on my knees, and my hand massaged her sex through the fabric. It felt hotly damp... and she began to ever so slightly rock her pelvis, just barely enough for me to notice. I looked at her breasts and her pink nipples were hard and erect. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted. I watched her breasts rise and fall with her increasingly rapid breathing. I felt like I was going to lose my mind, but I willed myself to stay in control. My fingers pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, exposing some dark brown pubic hair and a view of her swollen pussy lips. With one hand pulling the fabric aside, my other hand used two fingers to stroke up and down her glisteningly wet, pink inner lips. My finger tips pushed a little deeper between those lips, sliding up and down their slippery wetness, but not to the point of penetration. I used my index finger on the hand pulling her panties aside to gently draw circles around her clit, using only light indirect pressure, while my fingers continued the up and down slide between her lips. Then I used my palm and all my fingers to rapidly rub her pussy up and down and around in circles.

I saw the inside of her thighs quiver and begin to slightly shake as she now rocked her pelvis rhythmically up and down with more movement as her sexual excitement mounted. With her eyes still closed and open lips parted, she shook her head from side to side, murmuring "no... no... no..." Soon her words were replaced with soft moaning, but she seemed to stop herself as though she didn't want to make the sound. "No!" she exclaimed more loudly this time. But the moaning escaped her once again, louder now, as two of my finger tips found her clit and rotated more rapidly around it, giving her even greater stimulation.

Gasping cries now rose up from her throat with each breath in and out, as I slowly pushed two fingers inside her entrance, only shallowly inside to begin with, but then more deeply as I felt her inner flesh open and give way. Soon both fingers were all the way in, as deeply as they could reach. Feeling how dripping wet she was now, I began to finger fuck her, with both fingers thrusting rapidly in and out of her pussy. Within less than two minutes of being fucked by my fingers, she rocked her hips high and hard upwards and her whole body shuddered and shook with the rush of her orgasm as she cried out loud with a high and long exclamation of shock combined with incredible pleasure!

But after she was finally still and collapsed back down flat on the bed, she glared at me and shot out "Damn you Rick! I didn't want you to make me come! I was trying to fight it, but you made me come!" I wasn't sure what this was all about, but I didn't reply. I was too consumed with the way my head was now reeling with blazingly hot sexual excitement, and I was close to coming in my pants. Not yet!

12