The Darkness Within Ch. 02

Story Info
Lori gets exactly what she's been fantasizing about.
4k words
79k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door slammed shut behind me. My eyes opened wide as I turned towards the door. I could hear the door being locked.

As I tried to see my attacker by the door, a spotlight was turned on and was aimed at my face.

I screamed,"Oh my God!"

Then the light went off and all I could see was a white glare in the blackness.

From behind me, I heard a deep, sexy familiar voice say, " Hello cunt."

I felt my hair being grabbed in his hand. He grasped it tightly and I cried out.

He said, "Come here, bitch!"

He forced me over to his dinning room table and bent me over it. I felt a sharp knife at my throat. He told me to put my arms above my head on the table.

My mind was racing. 'What was he going to do to me?' I thought.

He pressed my face into the tables surface. I could feel him place the knife on the small of my back.

He said, "Be a good girl," then hiked up my dress. He rubbed the crack of my ass and pussy through my panties.

Greg said, "Pretty panties. Too bad you won't be needing them anymore."

He took up the knife in one hand and grabbed my panties in his other. He cut my panties off. He held them up to my face and then threw them on the floor. His knife was at my throat again and his other hand was rubbing my pussy and ass.

He slipped one finger between my pussy lips and then said, "Very good, you're nice and wet. Your body is getting you ready for a rapebaby. Is that what you want, little girl? A rapebaby growing inside you?"

I had never throught about babies in general, but when he said that, I got so damned horney I would have had ten rapebabies for him.

He continued, "Well, cunt, I asked you a question."

I answered, "No."

The knife pressed harder against my throat and he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear that. What did you say?"

I quickly replied, "Yes!"

"Yes, what?" he said argueably.

I cried, "Yes, I want a rapebaby inside me!"

Greg took the knife away from my throat and place the knife in the small of my back again.

He laughed and said, "Fucking typical. But first I think I'm going to enjoy raping that sweet ass of yours."

My heart stopped when I heard him say those words. I tried to get up but he put his elbow into my back and pressed me down onto the table.

I cried out in pain and then looked back at him and begged, "Please don't rape my ass! I've never let anyone do it in my ass!"

He stared at me as I went on, "Please don't put it in me! Not in there! I don't know why, but I just thought you would rape my pussy and that's all! I never thought you would rape my ass!"

Greg continued to stare at me with no emotion. Finally he said, "So, you have a virgin ass, huh?"

"Yes," I replied.

Greg smiled and then carressed my face with his hand and said, "No problem, I'll just rape your pussy. Would that be okay with you?"

I smiled back at him and said, "Yes, thank you so much! I'm really sorry!"

Again he replied, "No problem."

I laid my face back on the table and arched my back so he could get really deep inside me. He spread my pussy and ass open then rammed his hard cock deep into my virgin asshole.

I screamed in pain as he ripped me open. I looked back at him and he slapped my face and he told me to stay still and to shut up.

I grabbed hold of the table and braced myself for more of my anal violation. As the tears came down my face, I cried, "Please stop it, it hurts! Pull it out, please!"

He mimicked what I said in a baby voice.

I felt humiliated and stopped pleading with him.

He just kept pounding his cock into my ass. He stretched my poor little asshole until he fit perfectly inside of me. He told me rapedolls had no say and that I should just enjoy it.

Greg grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and said, "Every time I push into you, I want you to say hurt me!"

I didn't respond and he slapped me on the ass and then thrust deep into my baby butthole.

I cried, "Hurt me!"

"Louder!" he yelled, then thrust again.

I screamed, "Hurt me!"

He was so deep inside me, my lower back was starting to hurt. Then something happened. The pain I was receiving turned into pleasure. My dark side came out and I really wanted him to hurt me.

I looked back at him and watched as he punished my ass. Every time he pushed into me, I pleaded with him to hurt me.

Once he realized I was watching him, he slapped my face. I quickly turned back to face him and said, "Oh, yes, hurt me so good!"

He smiled at me and said, "You're just a cum holder to me."

I replied, "I am! I am a cum holder!"

His balls were banging against my clit as he raped my ass. I could feel he was getting close to orgasm and so was I. His pace quickened and Greg's breath was labored. All I could do was moan with pleasure.

He looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm going to cream your ass, rapedoll."

I replied, "Do it! Cream my ass!"

Greg let out a moan and then I felt his hot semen pumping into my abused asshole. I pushed my ass up against his hard member. I wanted every drop of him inside me. My body trembled as he emptied himself within me. I was covered in sweat and my orgasm was violently pulsating through my body. I had given into my dark fantasy and it was bliss.

I felt a sharp pain as he pulled out of me and then my orgasm subsided. He spread my ass open and said, "Let's see how much the cum holder took from my cock."

I could feel him oozing out of me. He placed his finger on my butthole, then moved it upwards. He grabbed my hair and made me stand up. I could feel more of his seed dripping out of me.

He put the finger that had rubbed my asshole up to my face. It was covered in semen and blood. I thought, 'Damn, he tore me good.'

He said, "Lick it off."

I replied, "What?"

He tightened his grip on my hair and said, "Lick it off, cunt."

Greg put his finger to my lips. I kept tight lipped. In his other hand was his knife which he now pointed at my face.

He pressed the tip against my cheek and said, "Do it, cunt."

I closed my eyes and stuck my tongue out and began to clean the semen and blood from his finger. He stuck his finger into my mouth and said, "Suck it, bitch."

I went up and down his finger with my mouth until he was satisfied. I could feel and taste his sperm clumps in my mouth. He told me to swallow and I did it.

He pushed me to the floor and climbed on top of me. He tore off my dress and cut off my bra.

He grabbed my throat and said, "Time for you to do what you were made for, rapedoll. Do as you're told or I will punish you, cunt."

I nodded yes.

He slapped my face again and said, "Don't you look at me, bitch. If I catch you looking at me again, I'll cut you."

I felt a little blood on the inside of my mouth and kept my head looking to the side.

What I saw above me when he was stripping me down was a man in a ski mask. Greg was about 5'10", maybe 240 pounds. He had a hairy chest and wide shoulders.

On the dining room table there was only one candle lighting the area so I couldn't see much. His hands were squeezing my breasts so hard that I cried out in pain. He bit the sides of my breasts and left bite marks all over them. He treated my erect nipples the same way. He would suck them up into his mouth and then bite down and pull at my nipples.

I began to cry and try to make him stop. His hands went from my breasts to holding my wrists above my head so I couldn't stop him from hurting me. All I could do was cry while he abused my breasts.

Once he finished with my tits, he pinned my arms down with his knees and put his cock in my face.

He used a baby voice and said, "Is the poor baby crying? I bet you're hungry. I know what you need. You need baby cream pumped into your belly."

With that said he rammed his cock into my mouth and yelled, "Suck it, you ugly bitch!"

He fucked my mouth and made me gag over and over but never stopped. I could taste the dried blood and come on his dick. Greg told me if I didn't swallow every drop of his baby cream he pumped into my mouth, he would cut my ugly face.

That was twice he had called me ugly. For some reason, that bothered me. While he raped my mouth, I was thinking, 'I'm not ugly! All kinds of guys wanted me in high school! Where the fuck does he get off calling me ugly? Fucking asshole!'

Greg began to moan and his hard cock darted in and out of my mouth in a flash. Then he began pumping my mouth full of his seed. I swallowed three big gulps of his thick, bitter semen.

Once he finished emptying into my mouth, he pulled his soft member out of my mouth and watched as I finished my cum cocktail.

I was cleaning his sperm clumps off my teeth with my tongue when he stood up and said, "For an ugly bitch, you sure are a good cock sucker."

He laughed and walked into his living room.

That was it. I jumped to my feet and followed him. I screamed, "Who the fuck do you think you are? I am not ugly, you fat ass!"

Greg replied, "Oh, look, I insulted the little ugly girl! Oh my, and all these years did the little princess think she was pretty?"

I said, "All kinds of guys wanted me in high school."

Greg came back with, "Yet you only had two boyfriends!"

"Lots of guys asked me out!" I exclaimed.

He laughed and sat in his recliner then said, "I bet only about two or three guys asked you out and they did it because you had a hot body."

I thought to myself, 'He's right! Only three guys did ask me out!'

I yelled, "I was a cheerleader and I was popular!"

Greg replied, "So you were popular! Maybe they felt sorry for you and let you feel popular. As far as being a cheerleader, that means nothing. Ugly girls can be cheerleaders. You've proven that, Lori."

I was in shock and didn't know what to say. I finally piped up and said, "But you said I was exactly what you were looking for in a female!"

Again he laughed at me and replied, "You are everything I requested in the letter I posted, but I forgot to say I wanted a girl with a pretty face. I guess you can't have everything."

I felt my body lip begin to quiver and tears well up in my eyes.

He turned on a light to see me better.

I cried, "I helped you with your fantasy!"

He said, "Our fantasy."

I said, "I let you fuck me in the ass! I swallowed you when you came in my mouth! I've done everything you've wanted, even when it hurt me!"

Greg looked disgusted at me and said, "I had to rape your ass, I couldn't bear to look at that face! Hell, that's why I made you suck my cock, with your mouth full of cock, I didn't have to look at your face and could imagine being with someone pretty."

I covered my face and broke down in tears. I was crying so hard I didn't notice him get up and come over to me.

He said, "We're not done yet, cunt."

I looked him in the eyes and cried, "Yes, we are!"

He went to grab me and I slapped him across the face. I turned to walk away. Then I felt my feet get knocked out from underneath me. I fell flat on my back on the floor. The wind was knocked out of me and I was gasping for breath.

Greg had knocked me off my feet and he wrapped my wrists together with a thick chain and made sure I was secure. Then he pulled the other end of the chain and dragged me into his bathroom. Once inside, he wrapped his end of the chain around the toilet and secured it. The top of my head was touching the base of the toilet. I tried to break free but failed.

He disappeared from the bathroom only to return with his knife. He went to spread my legs but I started to kick at him.

He pressed the tip of his knife against the inside of my thigh. So now I had no choice, I had to keep my legs spread open.

He laid down on the floor with his head between my thighs. Greg rubbed his nose against my soft little girl area and said, "I like the scent your cunt is giving off, Lori."

I jerked at my restraint and told him to go fuck himself.

He laughed and replied, "Let's get that pussy prepped for rape."

Greg opened my crevice and pushed his tongue deep into my wet hole. I made a fist of each hand and tried to force myself not to enjoy it. I pressed my lips together hard so I wouldn't even make a noise.

Greg noticed I was fighting against the feelings he was giving me. He said, "Little girl, you're already nice and wet for me. I know you want it. I'm going to make you come. Then I'm going to rape you and fill you up with my babycream. Your cervix will feel me splatter against it and suck it up deep inside you. Then if you're lucky you'll be carrying my rapebaby deep inside you and you'll finally do what you were born for, bitch."

He stopped talking and used his tongue to fuck my cunt. In and out, in and out. I was just happy he stopped talking to me. All I kept thinking about were the words he had used that made it harder for me to keep control of my body.

Greg stopped filling my hole with his tongue and searched for my clit. He found it easily, it was already swollen with blood from the excitement of the night. He played with my little bump, then sucked it into his mouth. His teeth and tongue massaged it and before I knew what had happened, I screamed into orgasm.

I cried, "No, no, no, no!" as my body trembled from head to toe with the best orgasm I had ever had in my life. Maybe he forced it out of me, but all I knew was that I never wanted it to stop.

Greg whispered in my ear, " I win."

All I could do was moan back at him.

He put down the knife, grabbed my ankles and spread me wide open.

I regained my verbal skills enough to cry out, "I don't want this! Stop it! Keep it out of me!"

Greg thrust deep inside my soft, wet pussy.

I looked at him in shock. He was raping my pussy and I could do nothing to stop him. I looked away from him as he continued to violate my slit.

He licked my face repeatedly and told me I was a good cunt. He put his hands on my hips and used all his weight to pound deep within my little pussy.

I stared at him in shock again. I could feel myself getting close to orgasm. I whispered, "No, not again, I won't!"

He smiled and asked, "Is your pussy ready to make a baby?"

I looked away and he pounded harder into my cunt. I looked back at him and he asked again, "Is your pussy ready to make a baby, bitch?"

I said nothing.

He laughed and said, "I'm about to coat your cunt with your first sperm. I bet your body is screaming for it!"

He was right. My body was screaming for it. I had always made my boyfriends wear condoms so I had never felt sperm in my pussy. My body knew it was coming and my body began to betray me. My hips were moving up and down to match his thrusts. I knew my eyes were pleading with him to fill me and I couldn't change it.

A devilish smile came across his lips and he said, "Beg me for a rapebaby."

It was such a nasty thing to beg for so I closed my lips tight and shut my eyes.

He laughed and said, "Fine, don't beg. I'll just pull out and cum all over your belly."

My eyes flew open and I cried, "No, don't!" I was exhausted physically and mentally. My body had suffered so much and now it was demanding payment. The tears started to fall when I cried out, "I want a rapebaby! Please rape me! Make me pregnant with a rapebaby! I'll do anything you want! Fill me with rape sperm! Please!"

I felt him splatter against my cervix then coat my soft pussy walls. My whole body locked up. Wave after wonderful wave of semen filled my insides. I had no idea how hot and thick his wonderful sperm would feel inside me. It felt different then when he had come inside my ass. It just felt right. It felt like all of my body's needs were fulfilled.

Greg just kept pumping his seed into my soft little muffin until he was spent.

My body was rigid yet I was shaking all over. All I could do was moan with pleasure and let my orgasm run through me. I had never orgasmed so hard in my life.

I stared at Greg in awe as he set my wrists free. He lifted me up and placed my in the bathtub. He just stared at me as my orgasm ran its course.

He put his right hand to his dick and said, "This is all you're worth to me."

Greg began to piss all over me. I felt his hot stream of urine hit my breasts then erect nipples. Then he went down my belly and told me to spread my legs. I did as he instructed and he pissed all over my pussy. He told me to spread my cunt and, again, I did as I was instructed. He concentrated his stream on my clit. It felt just like when I used the portable shower head on myself. I moved my hips up and down because his stream of piss felt so good hitting my clit.

Once he was done peeing on me he said, "Take a shower, you dirty bitch!"

He got to the bathroom door and turned to me and said, "Think about what happened tonight, Lori. Think about it."

He smiled and then left me alone to shower.

So there I was, covered in sweat and piss with sperm and a little blood coming out of my pussy and ass. I was a complete mess. My breasts were black and blue with teeth marks, my wrists were also bruised. I was afraid to look at my face. My asshole was very sore.

I stood up and turned on the shower. Greg had a little mirror in the shower so I took a look at my face. My cheeks were red, but no bruises.

'Thank God,' I thought to myself.

Greg had told me to think about what had happened. At first I thought he was just rubbing it in my face.

'Well, let's see,' I thought. 'He hurt me physically and mentally. He made fun of me. He humiliated me. He made me feel ashamed of myself. He made me feel ugly. He made me feel like I was just pussy and nothing else. Yes, I think that covers everything.'

At first I was upset about all of it. I was getting depressed and felt stupid. Then it hit me. Why was I there tonight? I wanted to be raped. So what happened? I was humiliated, ashamed, hurt and forced to do things I didn't want to do. In effect, I was raped and had the best damn orgasms I had ever had in my life.

I laughed aloud and said, "I got lost in the role play!"

I quickly washed up and dried myself off with a towel. I didn't have my clothes so I walked naked out to the dining room where Greg had a candle lit dinner waiting for me.

He walked up to me and put a bathrobe around me and smiled. He pulled out my chair to sit down at the table. I sat down and found a red rose on my plate.

Greg said, "I hope you like Chinese," then sat down across from me.

He looked kind of scared and said, "Are you okay? You looked like you got lost in the role play."

I smiled and said, "You're right, I did. I was completely unaware that we were role playing."

Greg then said, "So? What do you think?"

I smelled my rose and said, "About what?"

"What happened tonight," Greg replied.

I smiled and looked at him and said, "It was the best sex I've ever had in my life."

Greg looked pleased and said, "Me too."

I said, "You don't think I'm ugly at all, do you?"

Greg laughed and replied, "Hell no! If I thought you were ugly, once you walked through the door and I turned the light on your face, I would've pushed you back out the door and locked it!"

I giggled and said, "You had me going with that one! For some reason that hurt me more then anything."

He replied, "I could tell after the first time I said you were ugly that it bothered you so I continued to use it. I mean, that was the point, to humiliate you."

I replied, "Well, that worked really good."

We both laughed and continued eating.

When it was time for me to go, Greg asked, "Is this something you would like to do again?"

I kissed him on the lips and whispered in his ear, "I may call you." Then I winked at him.

As I drove away, all I could do was think about what had happened. I began to get excited.

Once I got home, I went straight to bed. It was late and I was exhausted. But I found I couldn't sleep. I laid in my bed for hours, just thinking about my fulfilled fantasy. I rolled over on my side and stared at the phone.

12