The Darkness Yields a Question Pt. 04

Story Info
A woman and her husband's adventure.
1.5k words
4.71
4.1k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

Oscar Wilde

Chapter 4

Augustin and Thorn removed their hands from one another's dicks and got up to do as Gordon said.

"And let's move her to the bench. More comfortable there."

Grace sighed as her wet face was peeled off of the floor. She was de-cuffed. Strong hands massaged her shoulders and lifted her to a nearby bench. Covered in black padded vinyl, it looked a bit like a massage table but longer and more narrow; it stood a little over a foot off the floor. As she was placed on her belly with her legs hanging off the end, knees on the floor, Gordon straddled the bench just in front of the hinge and leaned back against the angled section, putting her hairy bush just inches from Grace's face. Rex returned to Grace's posterior, dripping dick in hand.

Having generously coated it in oil, Rex wasted no time in pressing the head of his swollen cock against Grace's flushed cunt.

"Unh..." Grace grunted.

Rex looked to Gordon. Gordon shrugged and with a glance indicated that Augustin should try first. Rex glowered and stepped back.

Grace sighed almost imperceptibly, and looked back to see Augustin approaching as Rex once again moved away. Thorn stood off to one side and was slowly fisting his cock while his gaze burned holes in her backside. Grace realized that he was simply waiting his turn and she shivered with slutty anticipation.

Augustin lubed up and stepped up behind Grace. His dick was long and narrow and he rubbed its head up and down Grace's cuntlips several times.

Gordon slid down a bit, "Maude tells me you're a natural," and hunched her hips up, brushing her bushy-haired crotch against Grace's nose. "Show me." A gasp promptly escaped Grace's mouth; it was from Augustin's slightly less than graceful insertion, but Gordon took advantage of it, pressing her hungry pussy against Grace's flushed face. And once again, Grace had a mouth full of vagina. Only this time she had a pussy full of cock, too.

Augustin had buried his entire dick inside Grace's burning hole in one thrust, and he immediately began fucking in earnest, the rhythmic slapping of his flesh against hers reverberated off the tiled walls and floor.

In between thrusts, each of which briefly shut Grace's eyes as she thrilled at the sensations, Grace applied herself to the cunt in her mouth, licking and sucking, and trying to mimic some of the tricks Gordon used on her just moments ago. Gordon moaned, "Yes, Gorgeous, just like that." Grace enjoyed the encouragement and tongue-fucked the pussy in her mouth just a little bit harder. She loved how dirty it made her feel to have her tongue up inside a beautiful woman while getting fucked at the same time by a swarthy, exotic man. And with an extra thrill, she anticipated more to come.

Gordon came easy, and she was a squirter, big time. Already practically gushing into Grace's mouth, she decided to communicate what she knew was about to happen. "Grace, oh... things are going to get a little messy. But don't worry. I'll make sure you, unhh... get cleaned up again... Oh!" And with that Gordon was coming.

Coming hardly describes it. Grace had barely processed what she had just heard when her mouth suddenly filled with hot juice. A tidal wave of girl cum splashed all over her face in successive squirts and she swallowed what she could. It sprayed her face and hair and the bench and the floor. She really had no choice in the matter but to drink or drown. The cock fucking her cunt started ramming into her even harder, further scrambling her thoughts and electrifying her body as Gordon's copious and delicious fluids cascaded down her cheeks and throat.

Gordon gyrated her hips, smearing her frothing pussy all over Grace's beaming face. "Oh, si. You are a prize. Maude was right." She leaned down and licked her own cum off of Grace's cheeks, kissing her wetly at the same time. Passionate and punctuated with frequent gasps, Gordon and Grace kissed deeply for a short while, but then the tongue-dance was interrupted.

"Madre dios..." Augustin gasped, arresting Gordon's attention.

Breaking her mouth away from Grace's, Gordon spoke, "Augustin, wait!" Then gestured to Thorn, "Both of you." And nodded towards Grace.

"Huh?" Grace thought to herself. "Both?"

"Lift her up." Gordon swiveled off the bench as Rex and Thorn lifted Grace in the air like a rag-doll. Augustin laid down on the bench with his hard dick sticking up. Grace was gently laid upon him. She wiggled her hips cooperatively to get his dick back inside her.

And then, as Thorn lined himself up behind her, "Oh my god!" Grace thought excitedly to herself, understanding what was about to happen, "they're both going to fuck me at once!" And a warm flush of dirty excitement washed over her in anticipation.

Thorn's dick would be considered large in any other company but Rex's. "Don't worry. I've been ready to pop for a while now," he spoke, his Bavarian accent slightly strained.

But Grace wasn't worried. Grace was hungry.

Thorn pushed his hefty, well-lubed cock against Grace's butt-hole experimentally and looked to Gordon. Gordon gave the slightest shake of her head and Thorn changed his target, pushing instead alongside Augustin. Slowly, he pushed in, ever deeper until his balls rested against the pair below. He was just about to shove the final inch in when Grace started moving. Worried that Grace was uncomfortable, he began to withdraw.

But Gordon knew Grace was fine. "Just hold still," she said to Thorn as she kissed Grace's lips and caressed her cheek. This time Thorn slid slowly in and held, enjoying the tightness, and waited. And in a moment, he understood just how comfortable Grace actually was. Standing there as he had been told, dick wedged in alongside Augustin's, they both felt Grace begin to move herself back against them. She began to fuck her cunt slowly against the two meaty cocks, burying both of them inside of her, forward and back she rocked, eyes closed in concentration, a little farther each time until she bottomed out. At which point she arched her back like a cat in heat, ground herself tightly against them, and moaned, "Ooooohhhh... fuck yessss...," And with that she began banging her butt against the men with force, fucking herself hard against their hard cocks over and over, relentlessly pounding her juicing pussy against their raging hardons. Crying out with each thrust, "Aaaahh... aahh... fuck... yes... fuck... me... oh... god..."

Thorn and Augustin were helpless as Grace used them. She roughly banged her crotch against them with all the force she could muster. With uncontrollable abandon she threw herself back over and over. Lust burning away all restraint, she pounded her hungry cunt against both hard cocks. The men could feel their dicks being squeezed hard with each of Grace's thrusts. Their faces pinched with exertion despite mainly just holding off orgasm. Grace's face quickly grew flushed with exertion; her hair flipping about her head. Sweat flew from her body with every lunge. She was like an untamed animal in heat.

All too soon, Thorn came. He had briefly thought to say something, but Grace's ferocity had taken him by surprise and he was shooting his load inside of her before he could form a sentence, his slippery cum coating her insides and dripping down onto Augustin's dick. Thorn pulled away, staggered to the wall and sat down, looking like he might just take a nap.

Grace paused and panted, catching her breath and marveling at what had just happened. Surprised and suddenly self-aware, she blushed a bit and then thrilled with slutty excitement.

"Bravo, Querida," Gordon clapped. "That was impressive. Do you think you're ready to handle Rex now? It's ok if you're not, I can soothe his disappointment if necessary. But I can tell you, he really wants to fuck you quite badly."

Grace looked over her shoulder at Rex, his eyes were intense and burning with desire. And then down at his cock, hard and gigantic and shiny and black. She only paused for effect and to catch a breath. There was no way she was going to leave this room without feeling that monster all the way up inside her.

Licking her tongue dramatically across her sweaty upper lip, she huskily said, "Give it to me. Fuck me with that big, black cock. Fuck me hard. Fuck me 'til I can't fucking walk." Dismounting Augustin's dick, she slid down his torso and began licking the combined juices from his still hard cock. Sticking her hot ass in the air and shaking it in Rex's direction, she barked, "Fuck me now!" And with that she swallowed Augustin's cock in one gulp, buried her nose in his dark brown, cum-soaked pubic hair, and began a steady throat-fucking.

Rex needed no further prompting.