The Darkroom

Story Info
Anonymous sex in total darkness.
914 words
3.27
50.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex-wife and I began swinging, 5 years before we were married (1973). Once, while living in Colorado, we were invited to the home of a local attorney, who was a popular swinging single guy, with LOADS of money. In his palatial home (more of a "mansion" than a "house"), he would throw some pretty wild "sex parties". (He fancied himself to be some kind of "Hugh Hefner".)

When we arrived at his place, he informed us that he had built a NEW room within his house, called, "The Darkroom". It was NOT a room used to develop film; it was a room specially designed for "anonymous sex," and this was in the days before AIDS became a household word.

The room was basically "wall-to-wall BED". He had designed it and had it constructed to his exacting specifications. It was PITCH BLACK. Absolutely NO LIGHT could enter the room, hence the name, "darkroom".

Gals would go into a separate "undressing" area from the men, who would have their OWN "undressing" room. After getting naked, one would walk through a few doors, until you were in the darkroom (which you could tell for sure, because your bare feet would suddenly be on a BED, and you could NOT see anything).

There were TWO RULES that governed that room AT ALL TIMES:

1. You must CRAWL anytime you MOVE (absolutely NO WALKING) and,
2. NO TALKING of ANY kind!

The first rule was a safety feature. One was REQUIRED to CRAWL, because if one WALKED, one could trip over two or more people having sex, and cause a serious injury to themselves or others.

The second rule was to keep yourself from being IDENTIFIED by anyone else. You could certainly MOAN and SIGH and LAUGH, but your were forbidden from UTTERING WORDS.

Our host had demonstrated certain "touch signals" that folks could use, to make their "needs" known to the person they were with.

For example, a gentle "push" of either shoulder meant, "Sorry, but I do not want you, at this time. I am searching for someone else."

A squeezing of the other person's finger meant, "Please suck on my (cock) (clit)." A squeezing of TWO fingers of the other person meant, "I will suck on yours." THREE fingers being squeezed meant, "Let's do 69!"

This guy had worked out DOZENS of "silent signals," so folks could have the wildest sex possible, in total anonymity.

By the way, "naked" meant "NAKED!". Gals could not have necklaces or earrings on, because it would serve to "identify" who they were and possibly cause an eye injury. Wedding and engagement rings were permitted, but discouraged, because diamonds could SCRATCH a person.

All movements during crawling were supposed to be SLOW ones, to prevent "nasty collisions," while actual sex acts could be carried out at "speed normal". The idea was to PREVENT nasty pokes to the eyes in the total darkness.

The ADVANTAGES to this kind of "darkroom sex" were obvious to many: You could do things in total darkness that you might have been embarrassed to do, in the light. For example, some gals told me that they would NEVER "be bi" with another gal in the light, but because they were anonymous in the dark, their inhibitions were eliminated.

Another "advantage" is that one could get laid by someone who they wouldn't have chosen, if the lights were on. Without seeing how a person LOOKS, you only "know" them by how they FEEL.

The DISADVANTAGE to all this was, if you were having "fantastic sex," you would NOT know who was giving you such wonderful feelings, and THAT was a source of tremendous frustration for MANY people! But, the rules were obeyed, because the advantages of such a room far outweighed any disadvantages.

I knew of one gal who reported that she had gotten "gang fucked" by three men, while she was in the "darkroom". She loved it so much, she called up the rich lawyer and BEGGED to be invited back. He told her that she could CUM, as often as she wished.

One question that was constantly asked, was, "When I'm done, HOW do I find my way OUT, from a totally dark room?" The answer was that, on the edges of the "exit" doors were little "glow-in-the-dark" strips, showing precisely where the exit was located. The PATTERN of the strips indicated whether you were entering the "gal's undressing room" or the one for the guys.

Another question asked was, "Is there anyone in there now?" The host would only say "Yes" or "No" in response. Sometimes, to be "cute," he'd respond with a cryptic, "After YOU enter, someone will be in there."

Eventually, some folks would "make up" special signals to identify WHO they were, if they were hoping to find a particular person in the room. How did they KNOW that a "certain person" was AT the lawyer's house? I'll let YOU guess. Do you know how "we" figured out WHO was there, and who was not?

Now, you might like to try the experience I had. That can easily be arranged, and without the necessity of going into an elaborate "darkroom". The way it is accomplished, is with everyone participating, wearing what are called, "sleep shades". I'm sure you know what these are, so I won't insult you by explaining them to you. They can be purchased at MOST drug stores.

Have a "Darkroom moment," soon! You'll be glad you did.