The Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the major was done, having folded me in his arms and rocked me like a baby into his explosive orgasm, I climbed down from the massage table and started to move toward the chair holding my clothes. But the major wrapped his arms around me and leaned me over the table surface. He motioned to Boonsri to return and to slide inside me and resume taking me from the rear. And then the major mounted the table, knelt, forced his knees under my chest and guided his cock between my lips.

I heard him murmur, "We have just begun," and I moaned in resignation, knowing that he wasn't lying to me.

* * * *

Six months later, the major still had not shipped out, and I began to suspect that he had made his reassignment orders up just to get me to agree to go to the Darling with him. I never brought the subject up, though. I held my breath and took as much enjoyment as I could from him still being in Bangkok—and with me when he wanted to be.

He never asked me again to go with him to the Darling, however. When he asked me whether I had enjoyed Boonsri's cocking, I had told him the truth.

12