The Dashwood Tapes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok."

"Is there any place in the basement, other than that big open space?"

"Not really. The report says there is a closet, but it was empty, and a couple of bathrooms."

He nodded.

"Let's go take a look anyway."

She followed him back down the stairs and then down into the basement. As they entered, he stopped and looked around then opened the door under the stairwell and found the janitors closet and it was empty except for a sink and some shelving. He also saw the doors to the bathrooms along the other wall then walked over and looked at the scene of the crime. He studied it, minutely, from a distance. The forensics guys had picked it clean and all that remained were the blood stains. He had seen the photos from the forensics guys and they were very thorough in their documentation. Suddenly, he had a back-flash and saw his wife strapped to that bench with the pole protruding from her ass.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Funny, I don't really feel anything."

He stood for a long time, in silence, looking at the scene and trying to understand why he didn't feel any grief or remorse. He was astonished. There was almost a feeling of relief.

"What are you thinking?"

He turned to look at her.

"I was just wondering if the bitch orgasmed when they shoved that pole up her ass."

12