The Date

Story Info
Two friends go on a exhibitionist date.
1.4k words
40.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another chapter of the story of myself and a coworker. We are both thirty something in the military. I am married and she is recently separated. We have been friends since I started working with her. Her separation has changed her normally happy self into someone who looks down and I decided to cheer her up.

My wife is out of town visiting her family so I have moved forward with plans to cheer her up. My friend looks like a young Jamie Lee Curtis with frosted, blond hair, including Jamie Lee's fantastic breasts. She has a perfect body, beautiful eyes and a great smile. I am average build, brown hair, green eyes and I have a nine inch cock.

This begins after our lunch time fun at the hot tub suite. We make plans to go to dinner, I chose an Italian restaurant. It is never crowded, and the food is great. She arrived at the restaurant right on time, wearing a short black dinner dress and high heels. I stood as she walked to the table and could see all eyes turn to watch her as she came over to me, she greeted me with a kiss and a warm smile and I pulled her chair out for her. We ordered dinner and made small talk. After a few minutes she excused herself to use the bathroom. I watched her ass as she walked towards the back and felt a stirring in my pants. She returned with a mischievous smile on her face as she sat back down. I asked her what she was smiling about and she asked me to close my eyes and hold out my hand, when I did she dropped something silky in it, I opened my eyes and saw her panties. I looked at them and then at her and she had a huge smile on her face. She said it was a good thing the table cloth hangs almost to the floor, because she has her legs wide open and is enjoying the feel of the air on her pussy. I told her I am going to drop my fork and she said go ahead.

I dropped my fork on the floor, looked around and then bent down to pick it up, she had one leg up on the chair across from her and the other on the floor, leaving her pussy wide open for my eyes. She ran a finger up the slit and opened her lips for me and we both heard a cough. The waiter was standing there with a surprised look on his face with our food. We both composed ourselves and I asked for a new fork because I dropped mine. he said of course and dropped his eyes towards the table against and walked off. We both cracked up when he left. During dinner she slipped a foot out of her shoe and rubbed her foot on my crotch through my pants. We couldn't wait to finish and get out of there. When the water came to give us the check his eyes widened as she pushed her chair out to stand once again exposing her pussy for both our eyes. I smiled and held her hand as we walked to the entrance to pay.

Outside I told her we can leave her car I have the evening taken care of as a Limo drove up. The chauffeur got out and came around to open the door and he got his first look at her pussy as she stepped into the car. I told him to take us to the club. As soon as he started to drive we were all over each other. She said " I am so turned on." I could feel her wetness as I slipped one then another finger inside her, I slipped down to kiss the inside of her thighs and she laid back, opening her legs to give me access. She whispered that the driver could see and I asked her if she wanted to put up the partition, as I flicked my tongue over her clit she said no, she wanted to be seen. She ran her hands over her breasts as I continued licking her. She began bucking her hips and said "don't stop, right there, keep going." I slipped my fingers inside her and fucked her with them as I kept licking, soon she screamed "I'm cumming!" and I stopped when she pushed my face away and smiled up at her, she was panting and pulled me up to kiss and lick my face. She sat there, legs open the rest of the way to the club.

We arrived at the club as it was just starting to get busy. We waited in the line holding each other close, my cock was hard and pressing against her hips and she kept moving them from side to side, keeping me in an aroused state. Inside we found a small table near the back of the club to sit. I kept looking down a her legs and she would tease me by opening and closing them. I asked her to dance and we went out onto the floor. The club was playing techno and everyone was dancing very fast. I could see her dress swishing and knew that onlookers would be seeing flashes of her bare skin. Just the thought of what it would be like to see a beautiful woman dancing with no panties was enough to drive me crazy. I pulled her closer and she kept a thigh between my legs, pressing hard against my erection. I placed a hand on her ass, holding her close against me and whispered in her ear the "I wanted her right now." We walked off the dance floor and the eyes of the men and a few woman followed her and I as we walked up to order some drinks.

We carried our drinks to the back of the club and she stood in front of me as we watched the crowd dancing. We were standing an area of the club that was not very brightly lit. I pressed my erection against her ass and she wiggled her butt against it, I looked around to see f anyone would notice and unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, I lifted the back of her dress just enough so that I could hide my cock and I sipped it next to her skin. She turned to look at me over my shoulder as she realized what I had in mind. I felt her hand reach between her legs, she grabbed my cock and guided it to her moist entrance. She leaned forward slightly allowing me to push into her from behind. The feeling as I slid into her was incredible, she was so wet and warm. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. I moved my hips slow so as not to let anyone else in the club know what was going on. Another couple came and stood next to us sipping their drinks and had no idea that we were fucking right next to them. I was close to cumming already from the teasing she had been doing and whispered I was going to cum. She said wait she was almost there, a few minutes later I felt her squeeze her pussy tighter around my cock as she came, that sent me over the edge and I started to cum inside her. I placed my head on her shoulder and kissed her back. WE both just stood there as my cock started to go soft inside her. She turned to me and said she could feel my cum inside her and that pretty soon it would be leaking out, I felt my cock slip out of her and reached down and put it in my pants and zipped up.

I asked if she was ready to leave and she said yes. We walked out and the Limo pulled up along beside us at the curb, as the Chauffer came around to open the door she stepped in and we both saw her pussy, the lips were red, puffy and shiny from our juices. He shut the door and walked around to get in. "Hotel" I said as she pushed me down onto the seat and climbed up so that I could lick her. "I want to feel your tongue on my pussy, taste me, taste us." She squirmed her hips forward and back over my tongue and I as she started to go faster I heard her grunt "I'm cumming" and I felt a thickness on my tongue as she flooded my mouth with a mixture of our cum.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Their Secret Pasts What happens when Jess and Richard meet in an airport lounge.in Romance
Live! Sex Show! Fully Nude! A young man signs up for a live sex show ...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Accidental Life Model A naive young student ends up naked & humiliated.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exposing My Wife to Friends Ch. 01 Exposing my wife totally backfired.in Group Sex
Seduction of the Older Woman Day takes a turn when her daughter's friend comes over.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories