The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexis_m
alexis_m
31 Followers

Bill removed his shirt and lay next to Alexis on the bed. She found Bill's body solid and masculine, without flaw. She also saw a very large bulge in his trousers, to her complete and utter delight.

Bill's warm touch sent a shiver down Alexis' spine and she felt the heat growing deep within her. His eyes traced every inch of her flesh. He gently touched her hair and began moving his hand slowly, deliberately down her body. Alexis closed her eyes and allowed the river of passion to wash over her. She could wait no longer to feel his body against hers. She reached for the button on his waistband, unfastening it quickly. Bill was as anxious as she and finished the job for her, unzipping and allowing the trousers to drop to the floor.

Finally, Alexis removed his briefs, exposing Bill's straining manhood. The two embraced, their bodies burning with desire. Bill kissed her again, this time long and hard, and she felt his hand caressing her breasts. Her nipples were hard with excitement and when he moved his mouth over them she felt as if she were going to explode with pleasure. Alexis could feel Bill's excitement as he pressed himself against her. He moved his hand between her legs and gently urged them to part so that he could find the moist heat waiting for him there.

Alexis moaned as he touched her. Her mind was focused only on having him inside her, on feeling his rock-hard penis buried deep within her. Bill sensed her urgency but wanted to give Alexis the ultimate pleasure. Alexis felt his tongue moving down her belly leaving a wet trail that caused her to shiver. The fire within her was burning hotter with every inch that he moved down her skin. When she thought she could wait no longer, Bill's tongue found it's mark and began teasing, tasting, and tantalizing. Alexis body surged toward climax as Bill raised himself over her and entered, thrusting rapidly and surely. A volcano erupted within them both as they surrendered to powerful, thrilling orgasms. Bill slowed his penetrations but continued until he was sure Alexis had peaked.

As the waves of passion subsided, he moved beside her and she lay in his arms. Alexis was the first to speak.

"I am so happy right now. I can't even tell you how I feel. It is so good to be with a man who knows how to make love to a woman so wonderfully. You're the kind of guy I write about all the time...I didn't know there were actually any of you out there!" She and Bill both smiled at this. "And, I want to say that I am really happy that you accepted me just the way I am without any hesitation. Many men would have been less enthusiastic about lovemaking to a woman with a disability. Thank you for that."

"You make me feel like a teenager again," Bill quipped to Alexis.

"Judging by your performance tonight, you must have been one hell of a stud-muffin teen-boy," returned Alexis without hesitation." "Did all of your girlfriends get their toes sucked?"

Bill mused, "No...only the ones with cute feet." They both laughed.

Bill got up and, without a word, retrieved two terrycloth bathrobes from the closet. He helped Alexis into one and donned the other himself. Bill sat on the side of the bed and looked intently at Alexis.

"You are the most exciting woman I have ever met. I couldn't do this...like this...with anyone else. You are very, very special, Alexis. I mean that. Tonight was one of the most amazing nights ever for me, too. And it's not over."

"Well, that's exciting to think about, but right now, I need to relax for a little bit," Alexis playfully returned as she pushed herself to a sitting position and fluffed a pillow behind her. "I do have a question."

"Anything." said Bill.

"Well, it's just that I have the feeling that there's something you're not telling me. It's hard to explain, but you just seem to be holding something back. Maybe I'm crazy, but it feels that way to me, anyway."

Bill paused and gave Alexis an odd look. She realized immediately that her instincts had been right. She waited with nervous anticipation for his reply.

"OK," Bill began hesitantly. "There is something I should tell you. And...it's something that you may not like at all. Something I truly hope won't spoil this perfect night."

"Nothing could. I promise."

"I knew that 'Alexis Morgen' wasn't your real name and I knew that you are Caren Gastineaux before we ever started to correspond online. I pursued you from the beginning because I discovered an article well over a year ago about you."

"What about me?" Alexis asked nervously.

"About the fact that you are an accomplished romance novel writer and that you are disabled. It was your disability that intrigued me initially. So, I joined your online fan club and began our relationship."

Alexis knew he was referring to the one and only thing ever written about her that revealed her handicap. She had been furious when that article was published. "Why would my disability intrigue you?"

There was a long pause and Bill looked very uncomfortable. "Because I am a devotee, Alexis. Do you know what that is?" Bill now displayed tiny beads of perspiration on his forehead. He waited as Alexis digested this new information.

"Yes. I do." Alexis had spent time curiously exploring the myriad websites hosted by men with a sexual attraction to disabled women. They called themselves "devotees," and were seemingly obsessed with women crippled by anything from amputation to spina bifida to polio.

OK. Well, in fact, I know a little bit about it because I have been kind of fascinated with your, uh, 'community,' myself. Part of me is put off because I don't like the idea that disabled women are some kind of sexual object. Since I'm a writer I have made it a point to read a lot of the stories that have been published about men who want women like me. A lot of them write as if nothing matters to them except the wheelchairs or crutches and braces. And, I have to say, it does make me a little uncertain about how to feel about tonight. Have you been so engaging because you get off on my wheelchair and the fact that I can't walk worth a damn? Or, was what we both experienced more than that?"

"Much more, Alexis. I absolutely swear it. Honestly, if we had just met and done this I might have been caught up in the lust. But we had a year to get to know everything about each other apart from your disability...because you didn't know I knew. And I found myself more and more captured with your intelligence and wit and personality."

"I do have to admit, I find it fascinating that there are men who find women like me...well, sexy. It's just kind of weird for me to think about, but that doesn't mean I don't like it on a certain level."

Bill summoned his courage. "There's one more aspect of my own devotee desires that you should know. And it may actually set your mind at ease a little. I actually find women on crutches especially exciting. Forearm crutches are my favorite, and I was thrilled when I saw yours in the car. But I picked up loud and clear that you don't like to use them and I frankly don't care, because it's you I want. And that's the truth."

Alexis paused. "I hate being seen on my crutches because I think I look like a complete klutz. Some kids in college used to call me 'Flopsy,' behind my back because of the way I move my legs and feet. It still hurts to think about sometimes. But I don't think I'd mind using them around you if you'd find that exciting."

"I would love to see you on those black forearm crutches, Alexis. I can't think of anything more sexy, I can tell you. But, that said...I only want you to do what is comfortable for you."

"I promise you, my darling, if you go get them from the car for me, I'll use them for the rest of the time we have together. It would be my pleasure, because—you know what? Suddenly I'm not worried what anybody else thinks." Alexis found the anxiety over Bill's revelation falling away and feeling even more attracted to him.

"You mentioned that you have read some stories on the internet. Have you run into any by someone named 'Marty Eagan?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. And a few from others, too. There's one very talented writer named, 'Ms. Gimply.' But the Marty Eagan stories are all very revealing about the devotee phenomenon. Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm Marty Eagan." Bill said this simply and with some pride, all the while watching Alexis' face for any sign of judgment. There was a long silence between them as Alexis' eyes focused intently on Bill.

She spoke hesitantly. "Bill...Marty...I have admired your writing. I honestly did feel when I was reading your stories that you were a man who showed not only attraction to disabled women, but respect for them as well. And I appreciated that a lot."

Bill had been sitting on the side of the bed as they talked and he impulsively reached out and stroked Alexis' foot.

Alexis grinned mischievously. "Yes, you are Marty. He makes it pretty clear in his stories that he likes feet a whole lot, too."

"Tis I, Marty Eagan, at your service!" Bill quipped, relieved at her response. He lifted her foot and kissed it gallantly.

Bill lay down next to Alexis again and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Alexis, I hope that tonight is just the first of many wonderful evenings to come. You are the most sexy and amazing woman that I have ever met."

Alexis sighed deeply and relaxed into his arms, feeling as if she had finally met the knight in shining armor she had refused to believe existed.

"Oh, Marty--and right now for me you are Marty--please make love to me again. You have written about women you called 'crippled goddesses' in your stories. I want to be your goddess tonight."

It seemed as if the night had just begun.

Author's note: This story is fanciful in many ways, but somewhat autobiographical for the writer, and the personal relationship between Alexis and Marty is quite real.

alexis_m
alexis_m
31 Followers
12