The Date

Story Info
Submissive Iris discovers the erotic date.
2.7k words
4.38
12.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door downstairs opened as Iris was putting on her lipstick. She finished applying the redgold shade and adjusted her dress that clung to her curves in a very provocative way. She smoothed her hair. adjusted the snug rhinestone necklace that fit close to her throat and slowly walked to down the stairs into the foyer.

Eric greeted her with a smile and a bouquet of roses. The pleasure of the small gift shone in Iris's face as she ran her thumb along a petal. "Rose petals are so erotic," she said softly as she found a lead crystal vase for the long stemmed lovelies. As she adjusted them a thorn pricked her finger.

Eric pulled her bleeding finger to his lips and gently sucked the pain way.

"Forget the roses, give me the thorns," she giggled.

He simple smiled. "I'm taking you to dinner."

"Of course You are, and I am ready."

He held her coat as the long chain of the rhinestone necklace drew his eye along the creamy column of her back from her neck down to the dimples at the base of her spine. He smiled as he eased the coat on.

"Where are we dining?"

"You'll see. It's quite a distance. Be prepared for a long ride," he said.

Resting a firm hand on the small of her back he leaned in and gently nipped the back of her neck. Iris stilled midstep as her knees when weak. "like that do you?' he chuckled. he guided her to the waiting limousine. The driver held the door. As she slipped in, he ran his tongue along the inside of her wrist.

As the car began to move, Iris's date pressed a button and the privacy window slowly closed between the driver and the passenger compartments.

"Much better. Now I have you to myself," he said with a wolfish grin.

Iris smiled. Eric raked his eyes over her. "are you ready?" he asked.

Iris nodded.

"say it." He said.

"i'm ready."

"you know what to do to show me."

Iris placed her hands under her skirt and eased off her panties. She held them gently in her hand. His hand was held palm up but he did not reach for them. As in the past Iris knew that he would only take what was given freely. She gently placed her panties in his hand. "good girl" he said against her lips as he leaned in to kiss her. As they kissed he pulled her hands behind her back containing them with one of his. "Kneel," he whispered against her lips.

Iris moved off the car seat and into a kneeling position. "Raise your hands." Eric eased her dress off her. His finger ran along the lace top of a thigh high stocking, the curve of the bra line as he undid her bra easing it off her arms. He traced her lips. She ran her tongue along his finger tip. He gently stroked her hair. he pulled out a black blindfold.

"Iris, I am going to blindfold you now."

The soft fabric blocked out the evening lights. Her hands tentatively touched the blindfold.

"Hands down Iris."

Iris dropped them to her sides letting them hang loosely

"Iris, lie on the floor and put out your arms."

Iris did as bid. He kneeled over her. He pulled the long chain of her choker to the side so she was not laying on it. He positioned her on rough carpet of the limousine floor. She could feel rough scraping of the carpet on her ass, her back as soft ropes were lashed to her wrists. Her hands were guided out. He pulled a bit making sure there was a gentle strain on her arm and tightly bound her to the rings on the floor. Iris felt him move one ankle pulling it to a strained angle and tying it to another ring. Iris felt the cool air rush from the sunroof and tease her core as her legs were spread wide.

"Iris, open your mouth."

Iris lips slowly opened as a small training ball gag was slipped between her lips. Iris tongue began tingle as a strong flavor coated the ball and spread across her mouth. Sweet/sour intense on her taste buds. She enjoyed the simple sensation, intensified by her limited motion. Her loss of sight.

Her body felt the gentle thrum of the moving car. It was all she felt for what seemed like an eternity. She wanted to ask. She wanted to reach. She felt the strain on her shoulders and hips as her anticipation dampened her silk tap pants. She squirmed. A soft laugh caught her ears as her hips undulated.

"Is there something you need?" he asked rhetorically.

Iris made a soft sound in her throat.

she heard a humming sound over the car noise.

"Iris, you may not cum without permission," he said as he slipped a vibrator into her its thrum contrasting with the steady car vibration along her back. Iris squirmed more as she felt his hot tongue along her clit. Usually not one for receiving oral sex Iris assumed it would be the soft sensations she was so familiar with. However as his mouth hit her clit she felt a gentle heating of peppermint. The heat continued to increase from the soft to an intense burning...her breathing increased to a pant.

Her body tightened as the sensations built. The blindfold intensified every sensation, the soft tickling along her back, the taste in her mouth, the burning of her clit and the vibration inside her. Her body tightened around the vibrator intensely and then relaxed. Iris felt her clit begin to throb as Eric slowly ran his tongue over her pussy lips. Her hands fisted and her hips rose of their own volition. As she fought the tightening a thin layer of perspiration coated her body. He nipped her clit and Iris bucked...she was so close her body started to tremble.

TWACK! Iris felt a sharp sting on her right breasts brining Iris away from the edge enough to gain control.

"I said you were not to cum without permission."

Iris made a small sound in her throat again almost a whimper as the orgasm built again. She felt his body over hers...his cock rub along her vibrating slit...his breath in her ear..."having trouble?" he asked with humor. Iris's head turned from side to side as she fought herself. He sat and watched gauging when she would not longer be in control. His warm hand replaced his mouth and rested on her mound warming her feeling the vibrations. His fingers trailed along her pussy and with excruciating slowness pulled the vibrator out of her. She felt oddly empty and desperately on the edge. Her hips trust up and down of their own volition as she instinctively sought what was not available.

He rubbed his cock along her clit again coating it with the warming gel that had driven her clit mad and then she felt the tip at her entrance...resting here teasing..taunting.her hips moved but the bindings limited her movements to such an extent that she was unable to gain what she sought.

His finger gently traced along her jaw before has hand collared her throat impressing the rhinestone choker into her skin. Iris raised her chin allowing a firmer grip. He pressed his cock into her. She felt the moisture of his breath on her cheek as he thrust in once, twice...and as he whispered, "cum Iris"

Iris shattered as he pressed her throat and pistoned into her over and over again. her body gripped him tightly as he slid in and out over and over again until finally a long soft cry deep in her throat as her body convulsed his pounding relentless. He did not let her orgasm cease as his body wrapped hers and she lost herself in the intensity of sensation...overwhelmed as he finally let out a primal growl and slipped out of her.

Straddling her, he took off her blindfold and undid the ball gag but did not remove it from her mouth. "Iris we are almost to the restaurant. I want you to listen carefully and follow my instructions completely. I am going to remove the gag. Your mouth is to stay open until I tell you to close it. You are to do nothing until I tell you. Do you understand?"

Iris nodded. He eased the ball out of her mouth and Iris left her lips open although her jaw screamed to relax. Her tongue rested on her lower lip as he slipped his cock glistening with her cum into her mouth she started to close her lips around it but he tugged her hair solidly.."Iris nothing until I say"

Iris laid underneath him, her nostrils filled with his aroma as she help her mouth open and open and open...her lips dried and still he didn't allow it closed..finally.."Iris close"

Iris closed her mouth

"Iris, suck"

Iris began to suck.

He slowly began to ease his cock and out of her mouth. She tasted him, herself and the remnants of the sweet/sour he had placed on her tongue. He began to move faster...Iris helpless to stop him...his tip hit her soft palette over and over again there but not gagging...then the thrusts became gagging thrusts..she gagged every third or fourth thrust. She felt his balls hit her chin. He grunt and pushed deep into her throat she gagged and then relaxed.

'that's it relax. Im going to cum now..you are not to swallow until you are told."

Iris sucked in response.

He moved his cock along her tongue. Rubbing the tip against the patterned roof of her mouth.His balls slapping her chin as they tightened and with a guttural moan he filled her mouth.

She felt it coat her tongue. Pool around his cock mixing with her saliva. As he eased his cock out of her mouth a small amount dribbled down her chin. He smiled.

He leaned back. "look at the stars luv. They are beautiful."

Iris remained on her back bound as she looked at the night sky.

"im going to untie you now and dress you. do not swallow."

Iris nodded as he undid her bindings. He helped her dress and patted the seat beside him. As Iris sat he adjusted the rhinestone necklace and then tugged on the back chain pulling Iris to him...he nibbled along the back of her neck and shoulders holding the makeshift leash firmly the entire time.

The car came to a stop.

"We are here," he whispered. "remember don't swallow"

The driver opened the door and he got out. Taking her hand he assisted her in alighting from the vehicle. The had arrived at a high quality resort with a five star restaurant. He guided her through the lobby to the restaurant and to their table his hand not on the small of her back but wrapped around the rhinestone chain that ran along her spine. He did not allow the waiter to seat her but did it himself finally gently laying the chain along her back and running a finger down her spine beside it. Iris shivered. He moved his chair beside hers and sat himself.

He removed the rhinestone clip earring long enough to kiss her ear. "Iris," he whispered, "swallow".

Iris watched him intently and slowly moved her throat muscles to swallow. His eyes intent on her throat the entire time.

"let me see"

she looked around

"Iris, now"

Iris opened her mouth which he inspected with a smile. He gave her back her earring and she put it back on.

"good girl'

Iris smiled softly.

The waiter arrived to take the order. "She will be having lobster tonight and I will have steak"

After getting all the details the waiter left.

"I have a gift." Eric gave her a wrapped box.

Iris's eye lit with childlike enthusiasm as she took the box and tore the wrapping. As she took off the lid the light glinted off two unusual gold cuff bracelets. Iris lifted one and then the other out of the box. "Oh Eric they are lovely."

"Let's put them on you," Eric smiled as he helped her put a cuff on each wrist.

"They are perfect."

"Iris turn around."

Iris shifted in her chair and turned her back to Eric. He ran a finger down the edge of the rhinestone chain, tugged it hard enough to feel on her throat. He placed a kiss behind her hear, "hand behind your back love". Iris complied.

Eric turned the bracelets around her wrists and then pressed them together. She heard a small click and realized he'd just bound her wrists behind her back.

"no more ribbon?"

"these are lovely and I think a bit more discreet for our times out."

The wine arrived and was poured.

"May I have some?" Iris asked as Eric sipped his glass of wine.

"Certainly," he said as he lifted the glass to her lips letting her have a small sip before putting it back down.

He then lifted the water glass. "You'll not be drinking much alcohol this evening," he said as he offered her a sip of water as well.

When the food arrived Eric began to eat.

"Eric," Iris asked with as satifaction in her heart.

"Yes, love"

"May I eat?" she smiled as she saw again that look of pleasure that crossed his eyes every time she asked.

"Yes Iris you may eat."

He lifted the fork to her lips. She took bite after bite. Sometimes she had to ask for her turn as he focused on his own meal.

When they had finished, he'd fed her the entire meal and a single glass of wine.

"Dessert?" he asked.

"nothing to sweet" she responded

He ordered a chocolate mousse and fed it to her anyway.

After they had completed their meal he escorted Iris out of the restaurant. Iris began to move in the direction of the lobby but he pulled the chain on her necklace bringing her back to him. "We are staying here tonight"

"but I have..."

"Iris, we are staying here"

Iris nodded her head and he guided her to the elevator and up to a large well appointed suite.

It was late and no one was in the hallway. "You will not enter this room clothed Iris." He said seriously.

Iris inhaled sharply and looked perplexed.

'take off the dress now and give it to me." Iris nevously removed the dress handing it to him.

"now the rest'

Iriss eyes darted up and down the hall as she removed all but her stockings and shoes.

"those can stay," he looked her up and down and pulled an earring off her ear opening and closing the clip absentmindedly.

He opened the door. Iris took a step forward.

"not yet" he stepped inside and placed her clothing on a table on the other side of the room. Iris left to stand in the hallway alone her eyes darting up and down its length

He came back to the door smiling at the disarming picture of her standing alone outside the door in her stockings and heels.

He took her right nipple between his finger and gently urged it to harden. Iris sighed.

He took the clip earring and slowly fastened it to the hardened nipple and then gave it a hard squeeze. Iris gasped and arched instinctively. "yes that will do nicely he said as he took her other earring off her ear and repeated the process.

He then adjusted her necklace, bringing the chain to the front and with a gentle tug guided her into the room. he gently but firmly guided her to the bed.

"bend over the bed and don't move."

Iris rested her cheek to the soft mattress and waited. She heard him opening and closing doors and soft scraping. She felt his gentle touch along her ass and shivered.

Standing behind her, feet on the outside of hers, he pressed his hardness to her ass and bent forward wrapping his hands around he waist. Surround her in his presence.

He straightened and pulled her to a standing position. He whispered, "And now the fun begins."