The Date

Story Info
Guy has his first date with her.
3.2k words
3.95
12.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so nervous. I cannot believe I have finally gotten a date with you. You couldn't possibly know how nervous I am right now. You couldn't believe how long it has been since I've wanted to just simply sit close to you. Since the day I met you ten years ago you have always been on my mind. You were just a kid then - we both were. But I knew then that I would give anything to be able to say I went on a date with you.

You see, that first day I met you; you looked at me and smiled. It was a great thrill for me because it meant you noticed me. I never knew what you were actually smiling about but I'll that when I saw it my imagination ran wild. Your long black hair was a big one for me. For some reason, I've always like really long hair on girls. I remember you didn't like your glasses, but I never could understand why it was such an issue for you because they did not detract from how cute you were.

I'm standing here trying to figure out how to tie my tie - I am failing. My hair is nice and neat. I had a haircut today to prepare for tonight. I even shined my shoes, could you believe it? I flip the end of the tie over and pull it through the loop. I'm not really paying attention like I should be because I am so anxious about seeing you that it has me plenty distracted.

I finally get the knot to look right and I pull it tight. I pull on my jacket and look myself over in the mirror. I know I look damn good in my grey jacket and black dress pants with nice, shiny, black shoes. The only bright color is my shirt, a red polo style with the top button undone.

I walk out of my apartment, locking the door before walking the short distance to my car. Once inside, I am on autopilot for a while as I drive to your place. The entire time my mind wanders to how it came to be that I have gotten the luck to have a date with, literally, the girl of my dreams. I was so excited walking up to you that day at my cousin's birthday party. I never would have thought I'd recognize someone under clown makeup, much less a girl I used to have the biggest crush on in high school.

You laughed at me when you realized I was next in line for a balloon animal. Then, of course, when you realized it was this guy you knew way back when, I was granted a hug. Maybe it was the hug that did it. But whatever the reason for the ability, I simply blurted it out. My one real shot at a confidence I rarely feel. "Would you please come to dinner with me tonight?"

Imagine my surprise when you said yes! I have to remind myself to not play the fool as it could be very simple with you. In my dreams you have been built up to great heights. I can only hope that you've turned out to be half of what I dream about. A thought occurs to me as I turn the corner, getting closer to your address. I don't know what you look like now. You were wearing your clown costume, which did nothing to show off your features, for sure. I will just have to see.

I pull in to the parking lot and look for your apartment number. Finding it, I park and walk up to the door. Before I knock on the door, I double check myself for the thirtieth time.

You open the door and step back a half step, your arms in a position to playfully showcase yourself. You look amazing and I cannot help but stare. I realize I am staring too long and reach to take your hand, kissing the top of it gently. You look absolutely stunning. I look you up and down from your lovely hair to your painted toenails showing out of your (I have to admit) cute open-toed shoes. I am taken aback by your overall beauty and I can't help admire the curvature of your top along with your hips. My heart is already melting at how great you look.

I escort you to my car and open the passenger door for you. I notice as you slide into the car your skirt rides up a bit on your thigh and my heart begins to race as I see more of your leg than I know I should. I cannot help but wonder if that was as accidental as it came across of if you were already teasing me. Either way, I suppose.

While driving to the restaurant, I am listening to your story. My mind wanders to your legs. I try to focus on what you're saying but then as I glance over I look at your face and truly begin to wonder if you are wearing makeup. My God, I don't think you are! You are so beautiful and you're not even wearing makeup.

You continue your story as I try to pay attention to everything. I believe you realize I am not paying attention to the road when I start to glide to the right and you lightly hit my shoulder, laughing at me.

We get to the restaurant and are escorted to our table. We are seated in a fairly dark, secluded part of the restaurant. The romance is amazing with two lit candles on the table adding to the ambiance of the situation. I tell you that we have the entire area of the restaurant to ourselves; I'd booked the entire section so we can have our privacy.

Throughout dinner, we talk about the typical first date things for a while. Then I realize something is touching my leg. I glance down and see your painted toenails crawling up my leg. I look at you and see one of the best smiles ever. I have to wonder what you're thinking behind that grin.

Your foot goes further and further up my leg. Has the ambiance gotten to you, I wonder out loud. You explain to me that you don't normally ever act like this, especially on the first date. But there was just something about the connection when I kissed your hand. You tell me how comfortable you are with me and you want to have fun.

Your foot finally meets the end of my leg. I never look away from your eyes; you've locked me into them. I feel you rubbing your foot against me, my heart races, my breathing has hastened. I can only sit there and take it.

You tell me that I was not the only one with fantasies of an old friendship that might have been. You continue to manipulate me as you tell me more about how you want to let loose with me.

I decided to end the meal and ask you back to my place. With a nod of your head and a pressure from your foot, you agree with another grin and the eyes of a devilish vixen.

Opening the passenger door again for you as we are leaving, your skirt rides up again - this time much higher. I realize what you did differently. The last time you sat down and swiveled into the seat. This time, you sat down by putting one foot into the car first, effectively opening your legs just enough for your skirt to ride high up and.. Oh my God! Did I just see? I would have sworn I saw the black part of what had to be your panties. I look up quickly to see if I had been caught looking. I had. Your grin is back and your eyes tell me you don't mind me looking.

The ride back to my place is almost torturous for me. You keep shifting your legs, rubbing your thighs together. You don't look at me, much; you just tend to keep looking out the window. You know you're teasing me, but not wanting to acknowledge that you are doing it on purpose.

I assume you are pretending when you have to look at your thigh. You say it felt like something bit you, but with the way you had to lift your skirt higher up on your thigh, I believe I am being teased again. You let the skirt back down after a very short five or so seconds and we continue onward without much more happening in the car.

Once we get to my apartment, I come around the car to open the door for you. Again, instead of swiveling to put both feet outside the door first, you simple let your right leg out first. Of course this gives me a great opportunity to see up your skirt and I see you grinning because of your actions. However, I was in the wrong spot and could not see much this time. It was the simple thought that you did it on purpose that drove me crazy.

You are so obviously doing all of this on purpose, but you are good enough that it does not seem so obvious. Everything came across as accidental. That is, until I felt you wiggle next to me as you passed me going toward the building. I felt you brush against me. I received a shiver of anticipation for what was to come.

I open the door and step aside. I place my hand in the small of your back to usher you inside. I feel the warmth of your skin even through the dress. I breath in your scent and it is equally wonderful.

We step into the foyer and you turn quickly. You grab my face just as I turn toward you after shutting the door. I fall into your initiated kiss. However, my lust for you will not be outdone. I grab your hips and pull you closer into me as my tongue parts your lips. You allow my tongue inside your mouth, letting your own tongue find mine. Our tongues dance while I hold you close to me, my hands gently roaming up and down your back. You feel my hand glide over your butt briefly, then come back up and finally rest at your neck as your other hand begins its own journey downward.

I break the kiss slowly, retracting my tongue. My hands rest upon your hips, gently pushing. You stand up straight, look into my eyes, and you see the lust behind them. I offer you a drink and you accept. We walk into the den where I have the small bar set up with various drinks. As you look around, your eyes are first drawn to the massage table in the center of the room. You ask me about it but the only response you receive is a grin of my own.

I get you your drink and I ask if you've ever had a massage before then tell you it is a shame that you've never had a professional one. After you have sipped the last of the liquid from your tumbler I take it from you, setting it on the bar, before I move into you again.

This time, I hold your hips firmly as I lean in slowly. You close your eyes, preparing for the kiss. You are surprised when you feel my lips touch your neck. My hands never leave your hips as my kisses continue all over the right side of your neck, even going to your ear. You feel my teeth lightly nibble at your ear lobe for just a moment before going back to the side of your neck. I go down just a tad and bring the slow kisses to the nape, right above your shoulder.

I feel you shudder underneath me and take that signal as the indication to begin moving to the other side. My lips, giving the slowest and gentlest of kisses, trail along your throat. The only deviation is when I get to the center of your throat, I move down slightly and you think I am going to kiss my way down from there. However, just one single kiss to your chest is all I allow before I move back up and to the left to give the rest of your neck similar treatment.

When I get to your ear, you feel the nibbling again, but this time something else. You feel the warmth of my breath against the delicate skin there and it makes you shiver again. I move my kisses back down your neck before my lips leave your skin.

With your eyes still closed, my hands still on your hips, unmoving, you cannot tell what is happening. That is when you feel my warmth of breath an instant before I place my lips upon yours, kissing you. I feel as much as hear the moan escape from your lips into mine as you finally get your kiss again.

I continue to kiss you for quite some time. Deliberately slowly, teasingly delicate. My hands, the first time in ten minutes, begin to move from your hips. My right hand moves down your left hip, rubbing lightly at your hip. My left hand moves upward, beginning the slow progression to your back.

This continues for another two minutes before I break away again. Your eyes still closed, I remove my hands from you. You open your eyes, feeling the sudden emptiness. You see me kneeling down in front of you. Just as soon as you are about to wonder what I am doing, my hands begin to caress your ankles and up your calves. The gentleness of my touch is almost tickling you as my hands move up, then back down, your calves. I tease about going higher on occasion, but always come back down.

You begin to lose your balance as your legs threaten to give away from the attention. You place your hands on my shoulders, and slightly lean on me. That is my cue as I bring my hands up past your knees. Your skirt is in the way but you feel no hesitation from me as I let my hands slide up, still, past the hem of your skirt. You wonder how far I am going to go before I stop; you hope desperately that I won't.

My hands continue upward circling around to the backs of your thighs. They do not stop until they reach the edge of your panties, my fingers touching the very undersides of your ass. You gasp slightly at the barely evident touch. You begin to wonder how it could be possible to feel my breath against your front through your skirt. But as you open your eyes to glance downward, you realize that by sliding my hands up, I have pulled your skirt with it slightly and the lower part of your panties are exposed to me.

I can see the underside of your panties. The way they tuck under, between your legs to conceal your womanly charms. The pink edging around the legs is most intriguing. I let a long warm breath brush along the gusset of your panties as my hands slide back down the backs of your thighs.

This continues for several minutes before I finally push my hands up even higher, delicately going over the soft cheeks of your ass. I feel the material of your panties against my palms as I massage gently. Then before you realize what I am doing, I bring my hands around to the front of your thighs and bunch your skirt even higher, right at your waist.

Your panties are now completely exposed to me and you gasp again as you realize my fingers are hooking into the pink waistband. You feel by hot breath as inch by inch I pull down the strings on your hips, slowly exposing your most private areas to my view, my breath, my touch, and you hope my tongue.

I slide your panties down your thighs, breathing another hot breath, this time directly on the sensitive skin of your sex. I inch closer ever so slightly; you sense, more than feel, how close I have gotten. The next breath you feel, as your panties slide further down your legs, produces a sensation you believe is the barest of touches of my lips against your lips. You can't be certain you felt it, but you know I had to have done it.

You look down again and just in time to see your panties hit the floor around your ankles. I've done it, you are now totally naked from the waist down, mere inches in front of my face. You are turned on as well as embarrassed. This isn't like you, you are not usually this promiscuous, but you just can't help yourself with me.

My hands slide back up your legs again, massaging you even more as I tease your womanhood with my breath and the closeness of my mouth.

I begin to stand, forcing you to stand straight now as I stand completely; my hands travelling up all the way. I get your hips and you wonder if I am going to touch you by moving my hands to the front. I don't; I simply move them up your side, over your bunched up dress.

I look into your eyes, getting lost in them again. I do not look away and I force you to hold me with your eyes as I begin to pull the dress all the way up and over your head, quickly exposing your sexy bra.

The pink trim with the black lace is excellent and it compliments you perfectly with your tan skin. I can see the size of your breasts while wearing this bra and it just increased my lust for you and I look you up and down again, standing there in nothing but your bra.

I take your jaw in my hands, bringing you to me as I lean forward to kiss you. You close your eyes as our lips touch again and this time you force your tongue into my mouth first. You feel my arm wrap around you in a hug to compliment such an intense kiss. You don't even realize I had been doing anything until you suddenly feel your bra loosen under you. You wonder, briefly, how I managed to undo it without you realizing it.

You shrug your shoulders as I bring my hands over to them. This effectively lets your bra cups fall away from your breasts and wiggling the straps off your arms entirely, the bra hits the floor. There. Now there it is, you've done it. You are not kissing me in my living room, while you are totally naked.

You know you will not last long if I touch you. The kiss is almost too much at this point; your arousal has grown tremendously.

To your surprise, I break the kiss and step back. You feel me looking at you before you even open your eyes. I am standing there taking in your beauty and I simply cannot believe how incredible your body is. I just want to do everything to you all at once.