The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't, Jack, don't," she said, her eye catching mine as she turned her head.

Her eyes were red and her cheeks were wet. She looked me in the eyes for only the tiniest of second and then looked away and said "no" again. She couldn't look at me, I knew it. She couldn't see me, she wanted me to be the attacker. She wanted me to be the rapist.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking cunt," I said in a low hard voice.

I slapped her in the back of the head and grabbed her hair. I leaned down and whispered into her ear. "You better fucking shut up."

I pressed down against her, her back arching and her ass pushing up. I felt the heat of her cunt against me and I moved against her, I held my cock in one hand and her hair in the other and I pushed it forward, finding the slickness of her wetness and then I pushed into her.

I was inside of her and she was bucking against me.

"No, no, no!" it wasn't cry of alarm anymore, it was her mantra.

The angle wasn't working, I got up roughly, slipping out of her. I looked down at her panting mostly clothed body. I pulled off my shoes and pants and reached down and picked her up. I carried her in my arms the short distance and deposited her on my bed. She struggled, but was too tired and overwhelmed to do more than wiggle around. I pushed up her shirt and pulled down the cups of her bra enough to get her breasts out a bit. I sucked on her nipples which were smallish and pink.

I laughed as I sucked them because she couldn't hold in a loud moan as I sucked them and twirled my tongue around them. I felt her tits roughly and then spanked each on a few times. She winced and her eyes rolled back. I slapped them more and then slapped her across the face.

"Come on you fucking slut. Where'd the fight go?" I goaded.

She glared at me with the fire I saw before and she let out a animal like growl.

I laughed more, right in her face. Then I pushed her bound legs up so that her knees almost touched her face and I moved my cock back to her cunt and it slipped in like there were magnets connecting our sexes. She was soaked to the middle of her thighs. I pushed in hard and grabbed her hips and fucked her that way. Both of her ankles resting on one of my shoulders as I slammed into her hard and fast, the whole bed moving.

She was moaning and grunting with every thrust and mumbling little things I couldn't make out and then everything was going faster and my heart was pounding in my ears.

She came first, hard. So hard her muscles clenched tight. I kept fucking her. I felt my orgasm starting somewhere inside of my stomach. I felt it coming. Then she tensed again and let out a "fuck" and her muscles clutched so tight she pushed me right out of her cunt.

I quickly repositioned myself, grabbing my cock, which was soaked, and pushing it back just in time for me to start coming. I pushed in hard and tried to hold on to her hips. My body was failing, the intensity was taking over and all I could do was push into her and scream as I came and came.

Then there was only panting.

She was limp like a rag doll as I untied her. Her whole demeanor had changed completely. She was quiet, docile, almost sad looking. I started to worry. She looked up and gave me a crooked little smile.

"Wow," she said blinking.

I broke into a different laugh, my real laugh, I fell into her arms and she curled up against me and we kissed softly. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. We communicated a lot in a few seconds of staring. Then I pulled off her clothes and she pulled of the rest of mine and we slipped under the blankets and didn't say a word. We just kissed and I soothed her and we just enjoyed the lingering electricity of our second date.

12