The Date Ch. 01 (Rendered)

Story Info
A bimbofication story told in very brief chapters.
950 words
3.15
122k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you posted the personal ad on Craigslist, you had no idea what you were in for. Her response email was just two sentences. She said:

"I'm excited to meet you, meet me on the corner of ████ and █████ at 17:00. I'll be wearing a red dress!"

Upon arriving at the corner, you're immediately shocked at the only woman wearing a red dress. You think she can't possibly be your date, but when she meets your eyes and smiles (at least, you think she smiles) you're convinced. Although she is in a red "dress", she's also probably the most freakish woman you've ever seen...

She stands abnormally tall, over six feet, and that's without the sky-high, bubblegum-pink heels forced onto her big feet. With those silly stripper shoes on, she towers over you; your head is barely up to her chest.

Speaking of her chest, it's the next "big" thing you notice about her; rather cliché for a man, but it's true. They're like enormous beach balls stuck to her chest, bigger than any real breasts you've ever seen, much less handled. They're incredibly round, and project so rigidly off of her chest, as though they're just floating there: it's like she wanted everyone to know she's got the biggest, fakest implants in the world. Peeking over the "neckline" of her tube dress, you can see two dinner plate-sized areolas, bumpy and heavily pigmented. Straining the rim of her dress, barely contained by the stretchy, shiny fabric, are her nipples, which appear to be ridiculously fat and long, bigger than any you've ever seen, and erect, pushing against the fabric from below and stretching it out obscenely. From what you can see from the front, her ass is similar, two huge, round globes pasted onto her body and stuffed into a tiny, thin dress.

Your eyes move up to her face next. It's so gaudy and striking, you can't help it. Her big, bright, blue eyes are surrounded by heavy, hot pink makeup. Her cheeks are flushed pink as well, and her lips are painted with the brightest, most nauseating bubblegum pink you've ever seen. God, her lips... they're like two giant, plump pillows, stuck to her face. You can barely tell if she's smiling or not because her lips are so restrictive to facial expression.

Her skin is deeply tanned, resembling a deep bronze rather than the typical whitish pink of European skin; if not for some of her features you might have misjudged her ethnicity. In contrast to her dark tan, her hair is bright platinum blonde, and it shines intrusively in the evening light. Her hair is cut in a radical side-shaved style, but still retains the long, blonde, bimbo style that you can tell she was going for.

From what you can see of the rest of her body, she's incredibly fit. The stripper dress she's outfitted in doesn't leave much to the imagination — her waist is freakishly slim, and flares out dramatically into her huge hips, thick thighs, and enormous ass. You can see the outlines of thick, cut muscle underneath her dress, and the muscle you can see exposed confirms that she's at least somewhat ripped: the ridges and bulges underneath her skin are beautifully sharp and strong-looking. To top it all off, her rippling skin is glistening. Based on the shine, it looks like she's lubed up with some kind of body oil, making her look incredibly erotic.

As you get closer to her, you finally notice her tattoos. Some sprinkled around relatively innocently, simple stripper tattoos — she has an array of flowers on her right leg — but then you read the words "HUMAN TOILET" emblazoned across her collarbone area, loud and proud. You're confused but slightly aroused.

She straightens up and waves to you, her back arched unnaturally, accentuating her tits and ass. Her parts bounce up and down slightly but don't lose any shape, their rigidity caused by the pressurized implants inside her body.

"Hey, Sugar! You're my date, right? I recognize you from the photo!" She shouts as you make your way over.

"Y-you don't have to yell," you manage to squeeze out as you approach her, embarrassed by this sex-charged bimbo freak calling you out in the middle of town. You glance around, making sure there's nobody you know nearby.

"Aww, sorry, cupcake!" She coos, pulling you into a hug. "I'll quiet down, just for now though. I have a feeling I'll be getting loud with you later.~"

You blush, not just because of her words but because you find your head suddenly wedged between her breasts, the tight orbs pressing on either side of your noggin, messing up your hair. Her hands caress your shoulders and back; her skin doesn't feel as warm as you expected. She's moving further and further away from human as you interact...

"U-um... shall we walk around a bit? M... maybe get a bite to eat?" you choke out as she squeezes you. You feel her giggle, wobbling her breasts and then your head in consequence.

"Sure, babe! Gosh, you're, like, exactly as I imagined you would be. You're like, SO my type!" She releases you but grabs a hold of your hand instead. You have to reach up awkwardly a bit to keep a hold of her, owing to her imposing height. You feel embarrassed walking around with this woman who utterly dwarfs you.

"W-where should we go?" you sputter. She looks down at you and smiles.

"Like, I dunno! What do you feel like, Sugar? I know a few places..." You sigh, scared of what's to come, but also excited...