The Date Ch. 06

Story Info
The conclusion of a special anniversary date.
1.4k words
4.07
9k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyIlsa
LadyIlsa
25 Followers

Lisa woke to bright sunshine in the softest bed ever! Momentarily confused, the previous evening came back to her in a rush of images. The last thing she remembered was curling up with the pillow after some of the best, kinkiest and hottest sex of her life! Jeff must have carried her here.

She realized that she must be in their room. The Victorian decor was beautiful with satined wall paper, corniced ceiling, lace curtains over multi paned windows. The bedding was a creamy buttery yellow with a white down comforter. She could feel the weight of her husband next to her in the bed and they were back to back. Usually the dogs were between them so it was odd to be able to feel the heat from his body so close to hers. As she didn't want to wake him, she lay there luxuriating in the decadence of not having to get up, take dogs out or go to work.

After a short time, she realized that Jeff was moving a little, so she turned over and ran her hand up his arm and then down his back to his butt. And ran into another hand. A female hand.

Pulling herself up onto her elbow, she looked over Jeff's shoulder and saw the voluptuous woman from the night before! Jeff's hand appeared to be working her pussy while his mouth devoured her breast. Lisa was speechless.

Suddenly, a door she thought was a closet opened, and Mr. #2 entered the room, naked and proudly erect! Lisa looked up at him with a mix of amusement and blushing embarrassment. He smiled broadly and started to move towards her.

Jeff looked up. "Hey, Dan! The girls are awake... do you mind?"

Dan grinned, "Not if you don't. Hi Lisa, remember me?"

"Hi?" Lisa was very confused. Dan lifted the covers on her side of the bed and slipped in next to her. His hands began exploring immediately and Lisa found herself aroused and wanting within seconds.

"Don't you just love big old beds? More than enough room for all of us. And since Jeff and Betty are already hard at it, I say we join the fun", and he moved down to start licking her moist pussy. Lisa gasped with desire and felt the heat growing already.

Jeff positioned Betty for the same treatment next to Lisa. Betty smiled and took Lisa's hand. "Just lay back and enjoy!" Lisa really had no choice - she was quickly climbing towards a shuddering orgasm.

The comforter was soon on the floor, Betty was on her knees facing the foot of the bed as Jeff kissed and licked her ass. He then took Lisa's hand and guided it towards Betty's very wet pussy. Lisa looked at him with shock only to realize that this was part of his fantasy too. Figuring, 'why not?' she tentatively began to finger Betty's pussy. She must have done something right as she could hear Betty's moans and could feel her push against her hand.

Then she felt Betty shift positions slightly and Dan rolled onto his side. The tongue on her pussy felt different and she realized that Betty was eating her! And hitting every exact right spot with the exact right pressure.

Lisa felt her hips rise to meet Betty's tongue and Lisa decided to return the favor. Shifting herself under Betty she began to lick and flick her tongue over Betty's clit. Both men backed off a bit to allow the women to explore unimpeded. Out of the corner of her eye, Lisa could see Jeff slowly stroking his cock to rigid attention.

Jeff reached out and slowly inserted fingers into Betty's pussy to gather her wetness and then moved up to her ass. Inserting first one and then two fingers, he pumped in and out slowly.

"Dan? FYI, Lisa loves to have her ass pleased, so feel free."

"Ah, good to know!" And proceeded to give Lisa's ass the attention that it needed. Soon both women were moaning against each other and both felt on the edge of orgasms.

Both men could feel the changes too, and increased their efforts. Within minutes both women were screaming their orgasms against soaking wet pussies.

Betty rolled off of Lisa and both men lifted the womens' legs by their ankles, spreading them wide and with a look between the two, they each entered the others' wife with a single thrust. Both women gasped and both men grunted. Soon the rhythm was set and the bed swayed under the force of four bodies in the throws of unleashed passions.

Betty and Lisa held hands while the men fucked them hard and long. Lisa couldn't believe her pussy could take even one more second of this exquisite punishment. But it felt so wonderful, as she bucked her hips against Dan's rock hard cock and letting go of Betty's hand, she reached around to grasp Dan's hips and pulled him in deeper and deeper, taking him fully, feeling him explode deep inside her. Next to her, she could hear Jeff's approaching climax and listened as Betty screamed her climax. Jeff's moans became louder and he suddenly stiffened and came hard in Betty's willing pussy.

Dan lowered Lisa's legs and slowly withdrawing from her, he lay down next to her and softly kissed her lips, murmuring his thanks. Jeff laid down next to Betty, his head at the foot of the bed. Betty reached towards Lisa's breast and caressed it, and Lisa did the same. The tangle of arms and legs a comfortable, warm pile on the giant bed. Hands caressed, mouths lightly kissed, tongues left trails. And all were content.

After a short while, Jeff cleared his throat. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving! Anyone up for breakfast?"

Dan laughed, "You mean lunch! And check out time is 2 PM. We need to get out of here. Come on Betty, let's go back to our room and we'll meet you guys downstairs in an hour? I really think we should have lunch and get to know each other better, don't you?"

Jeff and Lisa looked at each other and joined Betty in a round of giggles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering the bar area they were greeted by Jack, the bartender/owner of The Victorian Inn. They all thanked him for a wonderful evening and he said he hoped they'd all be back soon. Just then Susan came in from the kitchen and after they were seated, took their lunch orders.

Lisa looked after her when she walked away. She wondered where Jonathan fit into this and soon got her answer. Through the swinging doors of the kitchen, she saw him, in a chef's apron, cooking. He caught her eye and smiled and waved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening at home, Jeff and Lisa sat together in the over sized bath tub with bubbles everywhere and a bottle of Asti opened and sitting next to the tub, glasses in hand. The candles were lit and the scene was romantically warm.

They had discussed everything that had happened at the Inn and decided that their membership should continue.

Dan and Betty were coming over to play cards next week. Bob and Janice, the other couple they had met were coming also.

Jim and Cindi, the athletic couple, never did join the fun, but Cindi had listened to Betty and Lisa's account of that night and had agreed to attend the card party to get to know everyone. Jim was hopeful - Jeff and Dan and Bill had given him a blow by blow account and he wanted it even more for Cindi and himself. But he loved her and would never push the issue. This would be her decision and he would abide by it.

They had discovered that Jonathan and Susan were married also and had been swinging and 'performing' at the Inn for three years. Jack and his wife also performed regularly and encouraged other member couples to do so also.

Jeff leaned towards Lisa and lightly kissed her. His smile lit up his face, taking the years away and making him into the young man she had fallen for so long ago.

"So how did you like your Date?"

"Darling, I loved everything about it and more than that, I love you for giving me the experience. I hope you don't mind, but I think we'll be going back very soon. This just might be more addictive than chocolate!"

Jeff just grinned.

The End.

*

(Author's Note: This is a work of fiction, and all of the characters are also. But, if the Victorian Inn existed, how many of you would join? I know that my Darling Husband and I would!

Thank you for reading my scribbles and if you enjoyed the story, please let me know. Thank you.)

LadyIlsa
LadyIlsa
25 Followers