The Date: Flight of Fantasy

Story Info
Handicapped author finds love in tropical paradise.
10.1k words
4.49
23.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexis_m
alexis_m
29 Followers

Alexis stirred under the satin sheets and soft down comforter. The king sized bed was mahogany, a four-poster, adorned with a sheer white canopy and luxurious matching Egyptian cotton bedding. She had been dreaming about her first time with Bill and the most romantic adventure that she had experienced... not to mention the great sex! Ah, yes. Sex with Bill was hot. No, it was more than hot. It was like fireworks, like a brilliant fireball crashing to earth and engulfing everything around it. It was magic.

She moved again and felt her naked body caressed by the smooth satin against her skin. As she considered her dreams, her own embers began to glow once again as they had so many times since she met Bill. It wouldn't take much to fan the flames. She wanted to slip back into her wonderful dream world where Bill was laying beside her, stroking her, and taking her to the rapturous climaxes that she had never known before.

Almost without willing it to do so, Alexis felt her left hand touching her nipples, each in turn. They were hard and tender to her touch. She remembered Bill's tongue swirling each of them, leaving them wet and chilled to the air. A shiver ran over her as her long red nails passed beyond her breasts and down her belly. As she touched her neatly trimmed mound, she gasped. With both hands she moved to caress the insides of her thighs, stroking the soft skin with her palms.

The urgency of Bill's touch was on her mind as she began to feel the warm, moist places where his tongue had been. Slowly at first, and then with more determination, her index and middle fingers began to explore. With every stroke she grew more fevered. Her hips began to move in small thrusts to meet her hand as she played a symphony of concertos with her fingers. The music in her head was loud and building to a grand crescendo. Bill's voice echoed within her memory. "Alexis, my goddess Alexis" he moaned into her ear just before he filled her. As the symbols started to crash her entire body exploded in thunderous orgasm.

She continued to move more and more slowly against her imaginary lover until the music was all but a faded whisper and she lay still on the moist silk sheets. She felt a shudder as the passion subsided. Alexis felt weak. She was drained by the torrents of emotion that flowed from her. As her head began to clear, she found herself missing Bill more than ever. She fluffed her pillows and pulled herself up on the bed to reflect. It was difficult to believe that they had only been physically together for three days. She felt as if she had known him forever. Their year-long Internet relationship had blossomed into a great friendship but she could have never imagined the electricity that would spark between them when they actually met. He had touched her soul, tenderly and deeply.

Alexis thought back over the events of the last few days. She remembered how anxious, and even apprehensive she had been about meeting Bill. She was terrified of what he would think when he saw her in her wheelchair for the first time. She smiled to herself at how silly that seemed to her now. She was such a strong, confident woman in most parts of her life but when it came to meeting men, her disability had made her guarded. Her experience told her that most men wouldn't accept a woman in a wheelchair as serious relationship material.

Alexis wasn't a virgin. She had had sex but it had always been with men that she considered close friends, men who cared for her mostly in a non-physical way but who enjoyed a playful dalliance once and a while. She had never felt that there could be anything more between them except an occasional physical release.

Bill was different. Bill adored her. He adored all of her. The fact that she was disabled excited him all the more. How did she feel about that? Well, it had certainly stunned her when he told the truth about his fetish for disabled women. A "devotee", one of the guys that she intellectually thought she should revile, but now couldn't. And Alexis was confident that she meant more to Bill than simply a sexual object.

She considered further the phenomenon of men obsessed with disabled women. She had been followed more than once on the street or at the mall by someone who seemed to have more than a passing interest in her wheelchair. She could almost read people's minds as they glanced in her direction. Sometimes a glance was just a glance. Then there were other times when their eyes revealed thoughts of pity or even fear, eyes that usually looked away quickly in avoidance. But there were those times when the eyes revealed something more: a raw desire that had made her feel very uncomfortable.

She even remembered one day when she had wheeled herself up to an ATM in the mall she actually thought she saw someone snap picture of her from behind as she reached to put her card into the machine. When she turned to see who it was he had disappeared into the crowd. She just hoped that she wouldn't one day find herself on an Internet site as part of someone's fantasy. Alexis didn't dwell on such things. She had grown beyond wasting her time and energy worrying about what other people thought. She had a successful career writing romance novels and she was satisfied with who she had become.

All she seemed to care about today was what Bill thought. Or was it Marty? Ah, yes, Marty Eagan. Alexis had read all of Marty's stories from the Literotica web site. She had found him quite by accident as a result of her plan to include a handicapped character in one of her novels for the first time. As she searched Google for fiction about disabled women, the genre of devotee literature had come to light, including Marty Eagan's stories. The fiction fascinated her in a way that had surprised her. She had actually considered including a "devotee" character in her next book along with the disabled heroine.

But most devotees were nonetheless unseemly to Alexis, with their laser-like focus on the "crippledness" of the women they discussed. Marty was different. He seemed to revere the women he wrote about, writing about them as if they were precious gems to be respected and coveted. And that foot fetish of his that now drove her crazy had amused her when she first read his stories. Alexis had always thought her feet were pretty, and made sure her toes virtually always sported a nice pedicure. Marty, or Bill in reality, certainly appreciated them!

Alexis laughed out loud. Marty Eagan indeed! Never in her wildest imagination could she ever have guessed that Bill Stuart and Marty Eagan were one and the same when Bill had first written to her at her literary website. But any trepidation that Alexis had felt when Bill revealed his secret to her was now long gone. Marty was every bit the man that she had always guessed he would be and then some. She closed her eyes for one last memory of her romantic encounter with Bill before she slid from the bed to go for a shower.

Her black forearm crutches lay beside the bed. She had been getting used to using them more frequently. She had promised Bill that she would use them during the time that they were together. She had been absolutely amazed by the effect the crutches had on him. He had gone to the car and retrieved them for her the morning after their first unbelievable encounter. She remembered thinking that after such an intense night of romance and mind-blowing sex that she might not have the energy to use them. When he had returned with her sticks in hand she couldn't help but notice a nice bulge already growing inside his trousers. He handed them to her gently as if they were made of glass.

Alexis had taken the crutches from Bill and pushed herself up from the bed, still wearing the hotel's terrycloth bathrobe. Bill stepped back as if to savor a moment of reverence. "What now?" she had asked. Bill only replied, "You, my dear are absolutely the most beautiful and sexy woman on the planet". His erection had grown beyond proportion and she was sure that it must have been getting uncomfortable within the confines of the fabric. She had smiled wickedly as she looked intently at his pants. Bill said, "I guess it's obvious how much I enjoy being with you." She remembered blushing and joked, "Down boy. That will have to wait" and then began to move around the room on her crutches as she and Bill dressed for a late breakfast.

They made their way to the restaurant at the hotel and ordered a sinfully decadent breakfast of French toast with maple syrup, eggs, bacon, and mimosas. It was made even more delicious by the glow that still radiated from them both. As they looked across the table into each other's eyes, they knew that what they had experienced was not just a night of feeding ravenous sexual appetites, but a deep and profound emotional experience.

Alexis and Bill had spent the next two days laughing, eating, sleeping, and loving each other. The sex had been awesome and they both somehow knew that what they had shared was just a beginning. Her worries about using the forearm crutches in public had vanished. Her reward for using the crutches was the near-constant erection that Bill had when he was with her. His efforts to hide it by keeping his hands in his pockets were amusing to Alexis and she teased him unmercifully.

The day Bill left for home in New Orleans was sad for Alexis but he had promised to return as soon as he possibly could. He had said he had to close some big business deal and she understood. After all, her original expectation was that her time with Bill would be only a date...a dinner to finally meet after their Internet friendship had developed. Now, her heart and her body had ached for him every second that he had been gone.

Alexis used her hands to assist her legs over the side of the bed and she turned to sit on the edge. Her wheelchair was in the corner of the room but she was beginning to enjoy the freedom of movement that the crutches gave her around the house. She slipped the cuffs onto her arms and pushed herself upright beside the bed. She turned and glanced at the sheets. "Well, I guess those will have to go to the laundry," she laughed as she wondered what the cleaners would think if they only knew.

Alexis had also changed her gait from the slow, deliberate steps she had taken for years to the faster swing-through pace of her youth. Without braces it was difficult. She had to use her abdomen and hip muscles to elevate her legs enough for her drooping feet to clear with each swing. But, she had come to realize that this strenuous aerobic exercise was not a bad thing. And the realization that Marty loved to see her on crutches was motivating. Nonetheless she knew that if she was going to continue using them in public for extended periods she would need to begin wearing her calf-high leg braces again to keep her feet pointing forward and not down. Energized by her fantasies of lovemaking with Bill she quickly swung herself to the large, elegant bathroom.

The room was designed especially for Alexis. When she built the house she specified all the luxuries that a lady likes in a bathroom with a few necessary modifications for her handicap. The doorways were large, of course, for wheelchair access. The tub and shower were designed to her specifications. They were separate and the tub had a deep center well so that Alexis could luxuriate in bubbles as she so often did.

Alexis decided on a shower for today and maneuvered herself onto the built-in bench, leaving the crutches outside the enclosure. The shower featured multiple water jets and a hand-held sprayer with an extra long hose for her convenience, at least that's what she told the contractors who did the installation. The truth is that she had used it often for more than just rinsing off. It had provided pleasure to her body in many ways more than once.

She closed the louvered doors to contain the water and turned on the faucets. She had purchased a new tank-less water heater and the water was instantly hot. The thin streams of water began to flow over her body. She was still tingling from the excitement that she had felt when she imagined Bill ravaging her. She closed her eyes and wished that he were there with her. As the water caressed her hair, her lips, her breasts, and then flowed between her legs, she felt the urge to make love to Bill again. She sat in the shower for what seemed like an hour enjoying the steamy sensations of water against skin and dreaming of the next time she would be with her new lover.

She finally summoned the energy to wash her hair with the fragrant new shampoo and conditioner that her hairdresser had recommended. After rinsing, she washed her body spending extra time on her feet, imagining Marty sucking each painted toe into his mouth and feasting. One last rinse with the cascading water and she was done. She pulled the handle of the faucet and the water stopped. She opened the door, reached for her fluffy white towel, dried, and wrapped herself in a terrycloth robe that was waiting on a nearby hook. She placed a separate towel on her wet hair and reached for her forearm crutches that stood just outside the door. Her body felt almost weak from the long relaxing shower as she pulled herself to a standing position on the crutches. Perhaps she would use the chair for a while today.

She swung to the wheelchair in her bedroom and sat down. She lifted her feet onto the footrests and adjusted her robe. She felt great. She could only feel better if Bill were with her. The phone began ringing and Alexis wheeled herself to the cordless that was beside the bed. She checked caller-ID and knew instantly that it was Bill.

"Hello", she spoke in her sexiest voice into the receiver.

"Hi, gorgeous", Bill said in his most macho tone. "Do you miss me?"

"Not at all", she teased. "I've been too busy painting my toe nails to notice you were gone".

Bill laughed. " Well, I hope you're getting them ready for me because I have a surprise for you. Finish whatever you're doing and be ready in two hours."

"What's this all about? Are you back in town? I do miss you. Why all the mystery?" Alexis could hardly contain her excitement.

"No mystery, just a surprise. And that's all I'm going to tell you for now. I'll call you in two hours. Wear something sexy. Oh, and...by the way, pack a bag." Bill sounded as excited as she was as he hung up the phone. She could tell that he had missed her too. What could he have planned? She placed the phone back on the charger. Her thoughts were interrupted with the insistent ringing of the doorbell.

Alexis wheeled her chair to the front door and looked into the monitor of the security system. There was a man standing outside her door with a vase full of red roses. She switched on the microphone and asked him to show his company ID badge to the camera. As soon as she was sure that he was legitimate, she opened the door.

"I have a flower delivery for Ms. Alexis Morgen", the young man chirped. He seemed a little surprised as he looked down at her sitting in her robe with towel-bound hair, clearly just out of the bath.

"I am Alexis Morgen. Thank you so much. They're beautiful. Please wait here while I get you a tip," Alexis said politely.

"No need, Ms. Morgen. The sender has already taken care of that. Would you like me to place them inside for you?"

"No, thank you. I can manage." With that, he handed her the vase and headed back to his van.

Alexis closed the door and turned her chair into the foyer of her lovely home. She breathed deeply and allowed the sweet fragrance of two dozen perfect red roses to fill her senses. She rolled to the table that stood just inside the door and placed the vase gently on the surface. She reached for the card and smiled as she opened it. She knew without even reading the message that it was from Bill.

"My dearest Alexis. The beauty of these roses pales in comparison to your own loveliness. Their scent reminds me of the smell of your perfume. The passion that they inspire is only surpassed by the longing that I have for you. Yours, Bill."

Alexis almost cried as she read the card. Her heart was filled once again with the overwhelming desire to be with him. She re-read the message three more times, willing herself to be closer to him. She then found herself wondering if this was a part of Bill's mysterious plan. Would he show up at her door? Where were they going? Whatever it was, she wanted everything to be perfect.

Alexis reluctantly turned her chair from the flowers and headed back to her dressing closet. "Wear something sexy," Bill had said. Hmm. Not knowing where they were going made getting dressed much more challenging. Her closet was full of beautiful and very expensive things. She pulled out a few outfits and then thought for a minute. She knew just the thing. Her shopping trip last week had taken her to an exclusive boutique where she had spent way too much money but had a great time. Her most elegant purchase was a royal blue Chanel dress. The fabric was silk and it was styled with long sleeves and a very low cut scoop neckline and a hem just below her knees. It had elegant black embroidery and those classic Chanel logo buttons down the front. Yes, it would do quite nicely, whether on her body in public or on the floor in Bill's room. Well, at least on a chair. After all, it is Chanel. Alexis laughed out loud as she enjoyed the anticipation of Bill's touch.

Alexis turned on the radio to her favorite soft rock station to set the mood. She put some necessities in an overnight satchel that she kept in her closet, along with a nice casual change of clothes and some low-heeled sandals. She chose her sexiest silk and lace black teddy that she had bought from a store in downtown Boca specializing in French lingerie just in case an occasion such as this might ever arise.

Her auburn hair was still damp from the shower so she dried it and styled it with her curling brush. Next, she brushed her teeth and spent extra time to make sure that the make-up she applied was perfect. All her efforts were focused on the possibilities that Bill's call had suggested.

She rolled to her lingerie chest and sorted through her extensive collection of bras and panties. "What would Bill like?" she thought to herself. "I'll bet this set would strike his fancy." She pulled from the drawer a black lace bra with push up pads and barely enough fabric to cover her nipples. Then she reached for a matching black lace thong, silk, of course, with a small bow in the back.

Alexis wheeled her chair to a bench that she had had custom crafted into the closet so she could easily dress herself. There were polished brass bars on each side so that she could lift herself from the chair and onto the seat. A full sized mirror stood just across from the bench so that she had no trouble admiring herself as she dressed. First the panties, then the bra. Oh, yes. Bill would definitely be impressed.

Then, shoes. Bill might have a foot fetish but for Alexis, it was shoes. For this special evening she chose an elegant pair of black strappy sandals with laces that wrapped around her slender ankles. Her cobbler had customized them by removing the original 3-inch heels and replacing them with modest low ones. To the uninitiated eye they appeared to be made that way, although Alexis regretted that her handicap made the modification necessary. As she slipped them over her long, elegant toes she couldn't help but reflect once again on Bill's tongue tracing the silhouette of each one, and then stopping to indulge at her perfectly shaped arch. He seemed particularly enamored with the left one. She tied the laces in crisscrosses around her ankles with a bow at the back of her calf. She was sure Bill would enjoy removing these.

Alexis slipped the dress over her head and pulled up on the bars so that it fell down the length of her body. She finished the look with simple jewelry... her gold Cartier watch, a pair of tiffany diamond stud earrings, and a diamond heart necklace that had been her mothers.

alexis_m
alexis_m
29 Followers