The Dating Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could her son, Rick, ever want anyone else?

The elevator shuddered to a stop on floor 16.

"Mom," he said, being led by her, along the corridor, by the hand; and he could feel his swollen cock getting rock hard at the prospect of being back alone with her in his apartment.

The outline of her thick, eraser-sized pink nipples that still wore the mouth friction of late breastfeeding. The gift she'd given her little one until well past infancy; protruded forwards under her soft pillows of milky flesh, spilling over the top of her lace crumpled dress.

"Don't say anything honey?" she stopped and turned, as they stepped outside the elevator, holding hands. She pushed and squeezed his together in front of hers. Her sensually voluptuous breasts pressing against his chest shirt pocket.

Chloe moved her fingers into the webbed grooves between her son's fingers, clasping his hand, detaching to the guilt and rush of their taboo, like the opening of a delicate butterfly broach. And guilt then.

And guilt, at tears of Allison only hours ago, weighted Rick's feet down until he could feel the inertia standing there with his mom.

He gazed into his mom, Chloe's eyes, and he could feel his mother reach into him. She found the key in his trouser pocket, to his apartment door.

"It's this one, isn't it?" she said softly, as he nodded affirmatively.

Watching her fingers press his key into his own lock, and turn it, gave him butterflies in the pit of his stomach.

His remarkable, courageous mom. Edging the door to his apartment open.

When they got inside Rick's apartment door, Chloe—his beautiful mommy—passionately reciprocated everything he dared to feel inside, and her arms reached around him. He responded naturally, to her yearning for the taste of her son's tongue, back inside her again.

Her hands found her son's bulging cock, inside his pants, as she reached down, expertly slipping inside his belted trousers. Body heat racing as she gorged, wrapping her elegant fingers around him there.

Kissing and stroking, he broke the sensuality of the moment not by the hiking of her dress above her hips, but by the way he cupped both her breasts, through mommy's bra. Chloe's maternal sin unveiled again beneath the skirt he stripped her of, the beauty of a mature woman who had chosen her 31 year-old to protect her intimacy, both externally and internally.

In that stark reality, he felt her probing hand. Her strength gripping as his mom's hand clenched round, hard, on her son's erection. The blunt, dim sound of her heels on his carpeted apartment floor, as he stood pants down.

Mommy pushed the open zipper of Rick's boxer shorts apart and led her own son, by his own hard, naked erection, to his bedroom with small authoritative steps.

The centerpiece bed, the dramatic stage of theater for a Tigress. The sacred place in his bedroom, where his bulging prick would be ridden hard all night, and fill up his mommy's cunny from on top.

Less unsure than last night, in bed with mom, Rick fingers hooked around the familiar, dainty cotton waistband of his mom's lace patterned panties. The pantyhose he'd pulled down to her knees as his hand groped sensuously against her moistened pantied crotch. The sweetening stain showing where mom's dark bush stretched the cotton garment; where her lips bulged at the cleft in between mommy's legs.

He began to pull at his mom's panties. Down they slid, down mommy's legs, and Chloe lay back, silently rejoicing—an immolation of her own guilt and repression as she undid her hair pin, spreading her brown locks from their pent up bun of exquisite dark hair.

In these delicate, panty stripping moments, Rick would never notice anything above his mommy's waist. His hands obsessed with the smooth rolling motion of his mom's panty-side bands, imbuing the peach tone of her soft, musky white skin. He was in love with mommy, with the sound of Chloe's panty elastic, twisting down her legs as he held them in both his hands.

Slowly, Rick's efforts revealed the dark, landing strip of her pubes that divided his attention. He pulled Chloe's panties off her shapely feet.

Holding up both her legs, mom pushed her left foot in from of her darling Rick's face. She forced her big toe, that smelled of the rancid cheesy sweat of an adult woman, into his obedient mouth.

Chloe gently spread her scented thighs; the warm, moist fleshiness of mommy's hairy pussy, opening up for her son's loving gaze.

Hors d'oeuvres.

Flat on her back, Chloe looked down the bed at her son, with the knowing eyes that only an older woman can truly master.

She could never have foreseen his moment, even in hindsight.

This secret she knew, then, for both their sakes she must take to her grave.

Naked on her son's bed. He son straddling her, on his duvet covers. The tender story of how Chloe re-established herself as the first woman in Rick's life.

It was in that illegal, amoral framework; that gasped life to the fit of animalistic pleasure that ensued.

Rick clambered half naked, on top of his mommy, his pants not fully off, but like a gentleman, he took the weight of his body on his arms. Snugly fitting his key between mom's wide open legs.

Mom's nurturing, small soft hand that raised him, helping to guide his now fully engorged, erect cock into her vagina. Her guidance, finding Chloe's stretchy, hot pink slit; and in that moment, reversing nature.

He plunged back inside, like he had last night—and almost 32 years ago.

The strength of her legs embrace, as her bare-naked heels locked around Rick's athletic calves; her naked, warm, pink blushed thighs clinging open to the momentum of his hip's powerful, unforgiving thrusts.

No attempt was made to get under the covers, and Rick penetrated his mother all the way to the hilt.

His cock plunging in and out of mommy's cunt, deep inside her, until he could not humanly go any further. Reaping the rewards of their always close relationship. To him, the many nights he'd heard mom with dad climaxing through thin bedroom walls, when he was still at school. To her, a reminder of the wonder of his dad's cock, that Rick's 31 year old specimen far surpassed.

Mom began to weep with tears of pleasure.

Rick's hands, running up and down his mom's naked curves.

Chloe. Her isolation eased, her need for human touch; being wanted, exuded all the warmth she needed then. Her son, delivering to her in the tangible spreading of her flesh.

Like they'd stood solemnly together at Sunday worship. Inevitably now, in wild unchartered fucking, their chorus of voices harnessing the impact of orgasmic explosion. A birdsong at morning.

In her second wave of orgasm, Rick felt, in his violent throes, mom's impaled pussy, tightening around his spewing seed. Mommy purging his agonizing guilt, and his enraged erection that filled up his mom, Chloe's cunt. Unloading there, ejaculating harder than he had ever cum inside any woman, he longed to leave his mommy's maternal cunny sore and pulled. This moment defined Rick's relationship with women, and feminism, and all things touched by Venus.

His skin, his sensual tissues, feeling her mercy from the inside. His still hard cock, shaking, as he grunted and sweetly finished her off. Embracing the feel of being held lovingly in his mommy's arms.

In all the politics of this moment, it's not hard to imagine how the immediate aftermath was silence, and devoid of any pillow talk.

Just the kissing sound of mom's careful lips finding the clean, after-shaved groove of Rick's manly jawline.

They lay together; after round one, like 2 exiles from the wasteland.
Him still on top.

Her pulse receding. Both her elbows locking around his neck.

She thanked her darling son with French kissed snogs, for the orgasm that had radiated in moans from her throbbing pink cleft, outwards through her absorbing hips, to the unknown depths of her heart.

Sweat-stained teardrops ran along the contours of Chloe's nose.

"I've wanted this for so long," he said, the first words either of them had uttered since she unlocked his apartment door.

Closing his eyes in relief, his gentle mother's fingers, softly touching his skin. The perfect aphrodisiac to be relaxing with your mother in the privacy of his bedroom, that she made Eden.

Cupping her moistened, sopping mound that she rubbed against his bare thigh. Glowing, rising to the inhaling musky smell of Chloe satisfied; her wet cunny retreated as she became his mom again.

Panting out of breath, Rick leaned into her, as mommy put him back to her breast to suckle her milk-less nipples, like he had stared at her chest and wanted to so many times in the past.

And he fell asleep like that, sucking like a baby, mom's right tit filling his mouth whole.

Chloe's fragrance.

The physicality of her presence, materialized his oldest teenage wet dream that he'd had since the beginning of puberty.

Rick turned homeward, bound into her.

Newborn and naked, the memory of his stiff cock pushing into her entrenching pear-shaped slit-- his mommy's pussy lips, forcing apart her natural, pube-encased lady garden—to remain with him for life.

For Rick, this moment was more sacred than he had ever shared with any other woman, the string of casual one night stands he'd had in the very same bed he now slept with his mommy. Memories of all those other shallow fumblings, in this bed, would now mean nothing more to him, than a rites of passage to this night.

About an hour later, his mom got up to pee, and he felt temporally bereft as her toned, firm, and creamy body, standing half naked, moved away from him at nature's call. Like a little boy needing his mommy, when she returned, in the dimly lit room, she cuddled back into her son's dirty sheets.

Chloe spread her legs as they got comfortable once more in the cuddle, balancing her thighs around him, and where she deliberately hadn't wiped. The entwined angle of her now pee soaked pussy opening, leaving an organic mark on his bare thigh flesh once more.

Her compelling scent stained through the sheets and his nostrils, so intoxicatingly memorable.

For mommy, it felt so good to feel the slippery, relieved cock head of her son, teasing against her skin, and the opening of her nether lips, pushing their skin and separate beings so close.

Placental again.

Then. Finally. Closing her eyes, as she rocked her son's body gently, as if in an adult lullaby; Chloe hugged proudly the man she had named and in her womb, she felt the scar from her Caesarean, where her youngest daughter Jessica, had formed.

Rick, her eldest child, fell asleep in his mommy's arms.

Her warm vagina, from his natural route, nourished in her son's bed. Mommy's hard teething nipple, back inside his warm sleeping mouth.

He moaned to sleep.

"I'm glad I found you on that dating site, son," Chloe said.

And mom kissed Rick, sleeping, on his pale freckled forehead, goodnight.

To be continued...

12