The Daughter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got out and put our suits back on and lay back in our chairs to get a little sun and catch our breaths. She told me to call her after the girls left the next day and talk to her. I kissed her and said, the minute they leave.

The girls came back and Jen and I left. Jen crawled over next to me when we got a block away. She kissed me and said, OK superman did you get some more pussy. I said yes, it was good but we were always hurried as we never knew when y'all were coming back. I said, I thought y'all were going to call so you wouldn't catch us naked. She laughed and said, well that's what I wanted to do but it didn't happen.

I told her the whole story about our sex and June's fantasy. Jen said, wow, that's great. She said, that would be neat and if it happens I want you to eventually work me into the orgy. She said, I like fucking Joan but I would really like to eat June's pussy and suck on her hot tits. I told her I would. I said, I guess you know we have to pick up your mother tonight so for one night we will have to behave. I told her that if she got to make love to any of the girls in Florida to tell me about it and make my dick hard. She said don't worry, you and I will always be truthful and that's what makes us special.

I kissed her and we went home to change clothes and rest for awhile before it was time to go to the airport. Jen was lying next to me on the couch and I held her in my arms and snoozed for a little. Jen woke up and said I know you want to make love to my mother tonight and need to save your dick but I need your dick one last time before I leave for a week. I told her I wanted her to and we took our clothes off and she climbed on top of me and reached back and placed my dick in her pussy. She started sliding back and forth and kissed my mouth deeply as she fucked me.

Her hips were working her pussy up and down on my dick and she told me I better take care of my dick while she was gone. I laughed and said that I would try to keep it in fucking shape and I would be ready for her when she got back. She wanted to know if I was going to spend the night with June and I told her, yes, I planned on doing that. I told her she could call me anytime on her cell phone and I would stop whatever I was doing and talk to her. She said no, don't stop, just talk to me while you are doing it. I told her that was cool and I would. She fucked me good for a while and then I lay her on her back and finished her off with my fingers in her pussy while I ate her to a climax.

We dressed and left to pick up Jane and Jen sat next to me in the car holding my hand. Her mother was happy to see us and she hugged both of us and gave me a kiss. She said, let's go eat somewhere and I want y'all to tell me all about what all y'all have been doing while I was gone. Jen smiled at me and said, OK we will. We ate and then went home. Jen said she was going out with Joan to walk in the mall.

After Jen left, Jane suggested we make a drink and go out to the laundry room so we could drink and smoke a little. She said she had missed that and she really wanted a cigarette while I played with her tits. She told me to go make the drinks and she was going to put on a little something that she bought while she was gone. I waited in the laundry room with anticipation on what Jane would be wearing. She was so beautiful that I was sure it would be special. She came in the room and looked spectacular. She had on high heels and a new royal blue teddy which was my favorite color. The teddy had openings for her tits to stick out without covering them up. It was something that you would only find at a sex shop. She said, do you like it? I said, hell yes, I like it, where did you find this? She said she was in a Fredericks of Hollywood buying some sexy bras and saw this and knew I would like it. Her tits were beautiful and I kissed each one.

We lit up a cigarette and took a drink. She walked around in a little circle modeling for me. I started rubbing my dick and I told her it sure had missed her. She pulled my shorts down and took them off me and then kneeled down in front of me. Her tall heels put her mouth right at the tip of my dick. She took a deep drag on her cigarette and then stuck my dick in her mouth and started sucking me. Her mouth was hot and she really worked on my dick. I reached down and pulled on her nipples and got them hard. I told her I wanted her to play with her pussy while she sucked me and she reached down and unsnapped the bottom and started working her pussy with her hand. That always had turned me on and it wasn't any different this time.

She cupped my balls with her other hand and squeezed them tight while she licked on my dick like a lollipop. She kept stopping to take a drag of her cigarette and each time I couldn't wait until her mouth covered me again. I said, damn I have missed your sex! I told her I didn't like going for a whole week without sex. She said, I know you baby, I bet you have been down here every night after Jen went to bed smoking and jacking off my dick. I told her she knew me well and that I had done that and fantasized that it was her doing it.

She got up and kissed me and put her arms around me. My dick was hard and it was looking for her love nest. I moved her over against the washing machine (if only this machine could talk) and lifted the teddy over her head. She looked so good naked and in heels. It made her legs look long and her toned muscles stood out. She liked to walk and keep in good shape and always eat the right things. I slid my dick inside her pussy which was so juicy. I pressed her against the washing machine and sucked on her nipples. I asked her if she had played with her pussy while she was gone and she said, yes, the night she bought the teddy, she came back to her room and put it on and lay on the bed thinking about how she was going to surprise me with it and rubbed her pussy until she came.

I told her I liked that and I was so glad she was a sexual person. I told her again how pretty she was in the teddy and we would go and buy her some more sexy outfits when she got back from Florida. I told her I had a surprise for her also and I reached up into the cupboard behind her and pulled out a big black dildo still in the package. She said damn, do you think my pussy can handle that big sucker? I told her it was a test and if she learned to handle that, I would get her a real black dick some day. She asked me if I would like that and I said, yes, I would really enjoy seeing her fuck a big black one. She said it would be fun to fantasize about and we would talk about it during sex but she didn't know if she could really do that.

I gave the package to her and she unwrapped it. It was so soft and it felt and looked like a real dick. She sat on the floor with her back against the machine. She spread her legs apart and she rubbed the tip of it on her pussy and then tasted of it and gave me a taste. I said, fuck it baby. She pushed it up in her about half way putting about 8 inches inside her pussy. I kneeled in front of her and rubbed my dick while she stroked herself. I kissed her and said it was a beautiful sight watching her get fucked by that black dick. I told her it would be great to have a black man here to really help fuck her. She said, really baby? I said yes, fuck him baby, show me how that pussy can fuck him. I told her I really liked seeing his black dick go in and out of her pussy. She said, you really want me to fuck him honey? I said, yes honey I want you to have a big old black dick while I watch you get fucked.

I was biting her nipples and stoking myself in front of her. She said, oh I really like it. She said she was about to come. She said, can I come on this black dick baby. I said, yes, I wanted her to get off on his dick. I asked her if she wanted me to get off at the same time and she said yes. I got as close as I could and started rubbing the tip of my dick against her clit. She started moaning that she was coming and told me to get mine to. I jerked myself off right on her pussy and she took the cum and smeared it all over the dick to make it more slippery.

She put it back in and told me to do it. I grabbed it and fucked her hard with it while she pulled her nipples right in front of my face. I started kissing her with my tongue and she started biting it and I knew she was about to get it. She reached down and started rubbing her clit so fast that you could hardly see her fingers. They were in a blur and she cried out, oh god, I'm getting it baby. I told her to go ahead and get it and she started immediately convulsing and jerking and all of a sudden it was over.

She pulled the dick out and it was wet with both our cum all over it. Jane and I loved to fantasize while fucking and this time was really good. We had imaginarily fucked everybody we could think of but I knew that Jane was really true to me. I told her this was the best fuck we had ever had and she said, well you know we were really just fantasizing don't you. I said, sure baby. We got our drinks down and both of us leaned back against the washing machine holding hands. The door was wide open and the night air felt very good on our naked bodies. She asked if there was any other fantasy that I could imagine that I would like better than that. I said, yes I would like to see you with another woman and eat her pussy while I watched. She said, well, maybe next time.

She said, baby, what are you going to do for sex while I am gone next week? I told her I was going to come down here and play with my dick and think about how she just got fucked by a black man and get myself off. I told her I might try sticking her black dick in my ass while I did it and she said that would be ok but to be sure I washed it off good.

The girls came back and Joan was going to spend the night. They had rented a movie for us to watch. Jane got sleepy and she said she was tired and had to get up early the next morning so she was going to bed and I could stay up with the girls and finish the movie. Jane closed her bedroom door and after a while the girls crawled over to the couch where I was laying and started kissing me. Joan pulled out my dick and placed it in her mouth. Jen kissed me and then whispered in my ear that she loved me. She said she hoped her mother had give me a good fuck while she was gone because she knew I needed it and laughed. Joan raised up and said, hey no telling jokes while I am trying to fuck this big ole dick with my mouth.

I whispered that her mother and I really had a good fuck and I thought it was because you had me so excited. Jen climbed up on me and placed her pussy against my mouth and I started eating her good. Jen told Joan to get up on top of me and keep sucking and to stick her ass up in the air in front of her so she could eat it. Jen said, oh damn, this feels good to eat a pussy and get my pussy eaten at the same time. Jen said, go ahead Joanie and get his cum in your mouth and after you do come up here and kiss me. Joan never let up and was really working my dick over. She stuck a finger in my ass and I spread my legs wide so she could get in.

I knew Jane slept like a log but the excitement of fucking her daughter and friend right in the next room really had me turned on. Jen went back and forth between Joan's ass hole and her twat and that made Joan just suck on me harder. I was pulling on Jen's titties and I couldn't hold off any longer and shot a load of cum up in Joan's mouth. Jen went down and kissed her and licked the cum up as it came out of Joan's mouth. Then Jen licked the cum off my dick and balls and then came back up and kissed me. Joan also came up and kissed me good with her tongue and told me she loved my dick in every hole she had.

The girls got in the floor and started eating each other's pussies while I watched. They loved it and loved for me to watch them. I was rubbing my dick but decided I better leave it alone for awhile. I kissed them goodnight and went to bed with Jane and curled up next to her back and fell asleep.

Jane woke me up the next morning and told me she was running late and didn't have time to give me the goodbye fuck she wanted but I could play with her while she put on her makeup. She stood before the large mirror and I hugged on her and rubbed my dick on her back. I fondled her nice tits and started kissing her neck. She reached between her legs and pulled my dick up to her pussy and let me inside. She said, come on honey and give your baby some dick while I get ready. I fucked her hard and she kept spreading her legs further apart so I could get more in her.

She asked me if I wanted to fuck her ass and I said yes and kissed her on the back and pulled out. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and spit in her hole. I rubbed my dick around and got it good and wet and then gave a big push into her. She said, oh, your baby likes that. I pulled on her tits and gave her all my dick. My balls were slapping her pussy and she reached down and started rubbing her clit. She said come on baby, shoot some hot cum in my ass while I get mine. She stroked harder and I fucked harder until we both hollered at the same time. She said, OK baby I don't have time to wash, lick it out of my ass and clean it up. I loved the taste of my own cum and there was nothing like eating it out of Jane's beautiful ass.

I kissed her body all over from head to toe and then jumped into the shower and got dressed. Jane put on some white shorts and a red blouse that tied around her thin waist. She was a looker and I just loved to look at her body. The girls finished packing and I took their things down to the car. They all hugged me goodbye and piled into the car and left me to wonder what I would do without sex for a week. I hoped to get a rest but knowing how things were going, that wouldn't happen.

12