The Daughter Ch. 10

Story Info
Sex with the maid.
3.1k words
4.54
39.3k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awakened the next morning by the doorbell and I pulled on some shorts and went down to see if it was the maid and let her in. I wanted June to get her beauty nap and didn't wake her. I opened the door and a very pretty black girl stood there in a cute little maid's outfit. I introduced myself and she told me her name was Jenny. She asked where she should start. I told her the woman of the house was still asleep and I didn't want to wake her yet so I told her we would just go to the kitchen and have some coffee until she woke up.

I poured us a cup of coffee and when I sit her cup down; I placed my hand on her shoulder and asked her if she wanted any cream or sugar with hers. She said no that she liked her coffee just like her men, black and strong. I laughed and told her I liked her personality. I sat next to her and took a sip. I told her she was too pretty to be doing this, she should be a model. She thanked me and said she wished she could do that. I asked her if she had ever posed for anybody and she said that she hadn't. I told her this was her lucky day as I was a photographer. I told her to sit tight and I would get my camera out of the den.

I came back and she asked me what she should do. I told her, nothing just be natural. I took a few shots of her just sitting there to get her used to the camera. Then I went over and took her leg and propped it up and had her lean over on the bar on her elbows. I took some more shots and told her to just start moving around. She started doing poses and I said, great! That's good. She said, really, and I told her she was perfect. I told her she had that sexy aurora that made a good model. She said, thank you, and smiled.

I told her to swing around on her bar stool and spread her legs apart and pull her skirt up a little so I could see more of her long pretty legs. She spread a little and I said, here let me show you. I walked over and took my hands and put them on her legs sliding her skirt up further and spread her legs out. I kissed her on the forehead and said, now hold that pose. I took a few more pictures and told her to raise one leg up and put her foot on the edge of the stool. When she did this her skirt slid down and I could see her black panties. I took a picture of this pose and made sure the panties showed up. I told her to lean over toward the camera now and pull her top down a little bit to be sexier. She had on a black skirt and white blouse and she seemed to want to do everything I asked her to do. She pulled the top down showing her dark breasts but kept her nipples tucked inside. I took some more pictures and told her she was a natural.

I told her that I had photographed many nudes and if she desired she could show me more. I told her a good model just did what she felt was sexy and the camera usually caught the feeling of the model. She said, do you think I am sexy? I told her I thought she was very sexy from what I had seen so far but there was a lot more beneath her clothes. She asked what she should do next. I told her to act like I was her boyfriend and try to turn me on. She thought for a minute and then she slowly pulled one side of her top down exposing her chocolate tit. I said that's great, now touch yourself.

She started rubbing the exposed tit and reached down with her other hand and started rubbing her crotch through her black panties. I said, that's it, and started shooting. She said, ok boyfriend, is that making you horny? I smiled and walked over and laid the camera on the bar and leaned over and kissed her exposed nipple. I took my hand and placed it on hers and moved it around on her panties. She pulled them aside and started rubbing her pussy and looked up to kiss me. I kissed her slow and tenderly and pulled her top on down and pulled on the other nipple. She said, fuck you are good.

I lifted her up and placed her body on the bar. I pulled a stool around to the end and sat on it. I reached up and took her black panties and pulled them off. I pulled her body down and spread her legs wide open and started licking her black pussy. She moaned and started playing with her titties. She wrapped her legs around my neck and pulled me tight against her pussy. It tasted sweet and I sucked on her clit and her ass was squirming. She said, oh that is so good, don't stop. She lifted her whole ass off the bar and I put my hands beneath her and squeezed her butt cheeks.

She told me to bring my dick to her and let her see it. I pulled my pants off and walked over to her face. She said she had never seen a white dick before. She kissed the tip of it and asked me what it tasted like. I told her to try it and slid it into her mouth. She took my entire dick easily and sucked me good. She said, it tastes good. I reached down and put a couple of fingers in her pussy and started fucking her with them. She bit on my dick and said, put it in me; I want to feel you inside of me. I moved back down between her legs and spread them out and held my dick while I slid into her hole. She was pink inside and she had some great fucking muscles. She was milking my dick and I hadn't even moved yet.

I reached up and pulled on her nipples and said, holy shit, you fuck good. I wanted to cum in her but remembered June lying up in the bed asleep. I told Jenny that we should quit and go see June. I helped her off the bar and led her by the hand up the stairs to the bedroom. She said, are you sure about this? I told her not to worry that June was a lot of fun and would be tickled to see what I had brought her for breakfast in bed. We tip-toed in and June was lying on her back naked. She had the covers off and was sound asleep. Jenny told me she was very pretty. I asked her if she would like to eat her pussy. She said she would love to but don't forget to finish fucking her later.

Jenny quietly moved between June's legs and started licking her pussy. June slowly opened up her legs and Jenny moved her tongue into her pussy lips. I kissed Jenny's ass and kissed her little butt hole. Jenny whispered to me that it was great. I moved around and lay on the bed next to June and started kissing her nipples and then started kissing her mouth. She slowly opened her eyes and said, oh honey; you eat my pussy so good. Then she realized it wasn't me eating her pussy and looked down to see this naked black girl eating her. I said, well the maid showed up and I told her to start with you. She said, I don't know how you do your magic with women but it sure is good. I told her that Jenny was her name and she couldn't wait to meet her. She said, hi Jenny, and don't stop.

June kissed me and spread out her legs and took Jenny's head in her hands and guided her closer. Jenny ate that white pussy and lapped up the juices flowing from June. June had the wettest pussy of any woman I had ever been with and it was so sweet to eat. June told me to put my dick in her mouth. She sucked me very good and watching her get her pussy eat made me hard very fast. She told Jenny to look at my dick. Jenny said, yes he has a great dick. June asked if she wanted me to get behind her and put it in her pussy. Jenny said, yes Mam, I would love it in my pussy. I went behind Jenny and rubbed my dick on her ass and kissed it. It was a beautiful brown skin with the smoothest complexion. I moved on down to her pussy and rubbed my dick around it and made Jenny squirm. Please give it to me, she said. I slid myself into her hot hole and she took me easily. I gave her all my dick and she fucked me back while licking June's pussy.

June told her that she wanted to turn around so they could eat each other's pussies at the same time. I re-entered Jenny's pussy and my balls were in June's face. June went back and forth between my balls and Jenny's pussy licking us. She took both my balls into her mouth and swished them around while I held onto Jenny's waist and pumped my dick all the way to the bottom. I started playing with Jenny's pretty little ass hole and put my finger in it. That made her suck June's pussy so hard and June was moaning. June asked Jenny if she liked our sex and she replied, yes Mam.

She said, would you like his dick up your ass? Jenny said, yes Mam, I would love to have that big white dick up my little ass hole. She told me to put it in and fuck her ass good. She said her boyfriend loved to fuck her ass and she could handle it. I spread out her cheeks and rubbed my dick on her little hole and spit on it for lube. I slid in after some initial resistance and Jenny let out a little holler. June said, fuck her ass baby, your white dick looks so good in her black butt. She said, do you want to fuck her ass until you cum baby? I said, yes I wanted to cum in her beautiful black ass hole. Jenny said, yes, give me your cum honey. I spanked her on the ass until my dick started feeling the cum rising and said, ok girls, I'm fixing to get mine so y'all better eat those pussies and cum with me. That excited them and all three of us came at the same time. I shot my load up Jenny's ass and slowly pulled out until my dick flopped into June's ass and she sucked the cum off. I moved off and lay on the bed next to Jenny and June said I will be up there in a minute; I am going to eat this cum as it flows out of her sweet ass hole. I held Jenny and kissed her lips until June came up and joined us. We lay there getting our breath and they got on each side of me and put their arms and legs around me. They were kissing me all over and Jenny was playing with my dick. June, said, doesn't he just make you want to fuck all day and suck his wonderful dick. Jenny said, he sure does. They both moved down to my dick and they both started kissing it and sucking it while they kissed each other.

I told them that I would like to go sit on the side of the pool and have a beer and a cigarette. June said, yes master, let's do that. We walked outside naked and sat on the pool's edge and relaxed. June asked Jenny all about herself and we talked about our sex lives. June surprised me when she said that she had a teenage daughter that she wanted me to teach her all about sex. Jenny didn't seem too shocked and said that she also had a young daughter that she was worried some boy would have rough sex with her and make her hate sex.

She said, I think that what you want would be a good thing, that then she would understand the pleasures of sex and would know how to handle it when the time came. June said, yes, it would be good and she didn't mind at all if she wanted me to help her. June told Jenny that she wanted me to introduce her daughter to sex and she also would like it if her daughter would become intimate with herself. She said, I know it is probably wrong but I can't quit thinking about holding my baby in my arms and kissing her and kissing her body all over. Jenny said, yes I would love to lick my little girls pussy and make her feel good and have her do the same to her.

I said, well girls, I really think it's a great idea and I would love to help them. June suggested that Jenny go home and explain the situation and see what her reaction would be and if she wanted to do it, bring her back over this afternoon and we would be out by the pool. I said, yes and she can swim and I can talk to her in the pool and we can get acquainted rather than just pulling my dick out. I told them that maybe if I explained how we were going to train June's daughter to have proper sex then she may understand it and not feel like she was the only one. Jenny said, ok, after this morning, she thought I could definitely do it.

I took Jenny back to get her clothes on. I gave her a Hundred dollar bill and kissed her on the lips. I told her she was great and we hoped she came back. She asked about cleaning the house and I told her we could get somebody else to do that. She laughed and kissed me again and said, knowing you, you will fuck them also and you never will get the house clean. I said, yeah, I may have to clean the house myself.

She left and I went back outside to lie next to June and get a little rest and some sun. I loved lying in the sun with June naked and having such a fun woman to play with. I stopped and got two more beers and took to June. I lit up two cigarettes and leaned over and kissed her. She said, you are so good. She said that she dreaded her husband coming home because she would have to be an innocent little housewife again. I told her that we would have our opportunities and we would always be together.

She said that I had changed her life and she was having fun for the first time in years. I said, yeah, I think I have created a monster and she would probably be attacking the pool boy next. She laughed and said, well you did make me this way. I told her I really did think she was great and the icing on the cake was that she had a body that was the best around. She said that if it was so great, how come I wasn't fucking it then. I said, I take that as saying you want my dick in your pussy. She said, yes baby, I want your dick in my pussy. It can't get enough of your dick. I moved over on top of her and we started kissing and my dick got hard and it slid in all by itself. She said, I think he knows where home is at and laughed. She said she loved it so much to talk while we were fucking. She said as she had already told me, her husband never said a word, not even, does that feel good or anything. I told her I loved to be told what the woman wanted or liked, to do it easier or harder, that she was cumming and everything. And I love to tell the woman I am fucking how I feel and make her mind want to fuck. She said, well you do that pretty damn good. She said, shut up and fuck and then laughed.

I fucked June very slow and tender and she told me it was good. She asked me if I missed Jane and I told her no. I said that before I met her I would be missing Jane but now I would even be thinking of her if I was with Jane. She squeezed by dick with her muscles and said, you say all the right things. I knew the answer but I asked her if she missed her husband. She said definitely not but I can't wait for Joanie to come back to be with her and she hoped they could be intimate.

June said don't stop fucking me baby but I want to ask you, do you think that Jenny will come back with her daughter? I said, yes I think she will and after I fuck you a little bit more we should put on our suits so we won't scare the poor little girl to death. I asked June if she would really like to see me fuck her and she said yes it would be great. I asked her if she would like to eat her young pussy and she said yes. She said I am going to do everything she will let me do and I am going to fantasize that it is my Joanie that I am having sex with.

I told her I was already wondering where to put my cum. She said, yeah, I know what you mean. You have your choice of one white pussy or two black pussies. I said, yes, or one of three asses or three mouths. She said, it's a shame you don't have more dicks to satisfy all of us with. I told her we would just have to wait and see what happens. I fucked June harder from all the sexy talk and pulled on her tits with my teeth. She said, damn, you have got me going but let's stop and save your cum.