The Daughter of an Empire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean me up!" Minervina orders, breathing heavily.

"Of course your highness." Sabrina responds and begins to lick off Minervina's cum. To her surprise, Sabrina enjoys the sweet taste and soon finds herself greedily slurping at Minervina's pussy hoping for more. Minervina smiles up at her slave, enjoying her enthusiasm, groaning softly in pleasure.

"You can stop now." Minervina says, pushing herself up.

Sabrina nods and stands retrieving Minervina's robes and helping the princess dress. The whole time, Sabrina can feel her mother shooting her disgusted looks, but Sabrina is focused on one thing now, pleasuring her new queen and princess.

Once dressed again, Minervina opens her mouth as if to say something before thinking better of it and leaving the room. Sabrina returns to the bed and unties her mother's gag, while trying to avoid looking at her naked mother.

Turia gives her daughter a hurt look, "Why the hell did you do that? You know we are royalty too right?"

Sabrina nods, "I do, it's just there is no other option. You did something wrong and got punished for it and I'm hoping to avoid the same thing happening to me."

Turia frowns and yells, "You don't realize how degrading it was to be used as a chair by that... whore! What do you possibly hope to gain from this?"

Sabrina turns away, fighting off tears. What I hope to gain is some freedom she thinks without answering. Sabrina then begins to untie her mother from the bed, while Turia gives her a lecture about loyalty.

+++++

The next morning, Sabrina is gently shaken from her sleep by a guard. "Follow me." He whispers, but in a tone that clearly marks it as an order. Sabrina looks around the room and sees her mother still asleep on one of the couches, her naked body covered in blankets. Sabrina stands shakily to her feet, nervous about what is to come. The guard leads her out of the room and away from the dungeons. Where am I going? Sabrina keeps asking herself, trying to stop her body from shaking out of nervousness.

Finally, the guard and Sabrina reach the top of a staircase and the guard shoves her into a room. "Undress and walk behind the partition!" He orders. Inside there is steam in the room and the smell of scented soap. The guard closes the door behind her and Sabrina slips out of her rough tunic. She first removes her top, allowing her moderate breasts topped with small, pink nipples to be free. Then she drops the bottom of her tunic, allowing her medium ass and pussy to be exposed to the warm, moist air. Her pussy is a small mound, with her inner lips protruding slightly. Her thighs have a small gap between them. She gently hangs her tunic off of the partition and steps around it.

Sabrina gasps in surprise. On the far side of the partition is a massive tub, easily big enough for 5 or 6 people. The tub is not even close to filled to capacity and instead a lone tan and full bodied woman sits inside it. The soapy water covers everything below her neck and Minervina smiles.

"You know why you were brought here?" Minervina asks.

Sabrina shakes her head nervously, "I don't my lady." Sabrina's voice quavers.

Minervina gives her a reassuring smile, "Don't worry. After yesterday mother and I talked and decided that since you did so well you would become my personal servant."

Sabrina nods, picturing fetching food and drinks for the princess. "So what do you need right now?"

As if reading her mind Minervina says, "It isn't someone to carry out my orders, I have plenty of people to already do that. You would serve a much more personal role."

Sabrina nods, feeling almost excited at the role, "So what did you need me for in here?"

Minervina stands, water dripping off of her toned body, "Well I didn't want to keep going down to the dungeon for you so mother and I had you brought up here. As for what I need right now..." Minervina motions for Sabrina to come into the water. Sabrina walks into the deep tub, the hot water coming up to just above her knees. Sabrina gets close to Minervina who grabs the back of her head and gently kisses her mouth.

Sabrina is taken by surprise at first, but soon begins to kiss Minervina back. The two women pull close to one another, Minervina's large breasts pressing into Sabrina's much smaller ones. Sabrina's hand works its way in between Minervina's thighs and feels Minervina's large and soft ass, before cupping her wet mound. Sabrina gasps as Minervina's hand begins to feel her own pussy, having grown wet from seeing Minervina.

"Feels like someone is already enjoying this." Minervina giggles.

"Can I my lady?" Sabrina asks. Minervina gives her a nod before using her thumb to work Sabrina's clit. A soft moan escapes Sabrina's lips. "You're really good at this..." Sabrina moans.

Minervina smiles, circling Sabrina's clit with her thumb. To her surprise, Minervina drops to her knees and begins to lap greedily at her newest servant's pussy, causing the woman to moan loudly. Sabrina felt an orgasm brewing almost instantly, and looked down into the princess's eyes. Minervina's soft brown eyes stare up at Sabrina, her mouth clamped firmly over her pussy.

Sabrina lets out a squeak as she cums, her hot cum running out of her pussy and directly into Minervina's waiting mouth. Minervina made a mmmmmhhhhhh noise as she greedily slurps up Sabrina's sweet nectar.

Sabrina opened her eyes and Minervina was making her way to the edge of the tub. Minervina's large, soft ass sways side to side as she walks. Once getting to the edge, Minervina turned and let her feet dangle in the water and opened her legs wide. "Time for you to repay the favor. I treat my loyal servants well." Minervina says with a smile.

Sabrina closes the distance between the herself and Minervina and kneels down in the water. She begins to lap at Minervina's flowing juices, causing the princess to moan in pleasure. "Use your hands too!" Minervina orders.

Sabrina obeys, licking Minervina's pussy while also sliding two fingers in and out of her. Minervina's moans fill the air as her pussy is stimulated. "I'm going to cum..." Minervina moans, causing Sabrina to work her pussy faster. Sabrina's fingers become a blur as they rapidly slide in and out of the princess. Minervina's juices begin to splatter messily all over both women. Several seconds later, Minervina yells, "Oh yes!" and cums. Sabrina pulls her fingers from Minervina's twitching pussy and licks her juices and cum off of them. Sabrina watches as Minervina's pussy soon begins to leak cum, before cleaning Minervina's pussy and the cum that is leaking out.

Sabrina looks down at her wet body and dripping pussy, before a sad look crosses over her face. Minervina stands and walks toward Sabrina. While wading through the water, Minervina asks, "Something wrong?"

Sabrina sighs, "It's just my mother down there all alone... I feel like I betrayed her."

Minervina pulls her servant in close, pressing Sabrina's head next to her soft breasts. "She'll get out of there once she learns her place and mother will probably want to have her." Minervina says to Sabrina, running her tan hands over Sabrina's soft ass and lower back.

Sabrina nods, wondering if her mother will hold a grudge against her for what happened but at the same time enjoying Minervina's hands feeling her body. This question is soon forgotten about as Minervina lowers Sabrina's head to her brown nipple and encourages the woman to begin to gently suck it. This is going to be a full time job Sabrina thinks, looking forward to her new role.

12