The Daughter's Friend

Story Info
A high school friend of his daughter wants the father.
16.2k words
4.54
201.4k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers

It was the post-college graduation reunion and Vanessa was traveling back to her hometown to visit her high school gang, "The Ten". There were ten girls that had know each other since middle school, and all had been away at college for the past four years. This was the first time the whole gang had been together in over a year. For Vanessa, it was the first time she will have seen her friends in over two years.

They met, as they always did, at Stacey's house. Her parents, the Watsons, had finished their basement at the beginning of middle school, and that was almost always where the parties, and after-party parties, were, especially the sleepovers. Stacey's parents were very cool about the noise and activity level. Her mom always made sure that there was sufficient food, and her dad made sure that nothing got out of hand.

All through middle and high school they had had co-ed parties there, but there had never been an issue with smoking or drinking. Stacey's parents were very clear about that, and in all the years that boys had been involved, there had never been an incident. Stacey's dad wasn't exactly intimidating, at 5' 6" and 150 lbs, but for whatever reason, none of the boys ever challenged his authority, and the parties were great.

Vanessa was especially excited to see Stacey's parents, as she had always felt a special bond with them; like they were her second parents. Stacey's mother was always interested in hearing about Vanessa's life, and her dad was just always warm and friendly. It made her feel good to go to their house.

When Vanessa's parents dropped her off at Stacey's house, Mr. Watson was home to greet them. He came upstairs from his basement office to say hello to her parents. Something strange happened to Vanessa when Mr. Watson walked into the room. He was right around her dad's age, but he worked out and always kept himself in great shape. He walked into the family room, shook her father's and mother's hands, and Vanessa almost hugged him. She had never even had the urge to touch him in all of the years she'd known him, but for some reason, at that moment she wanted to have a connection to him. Strange! Stranger still, as a rule, Vanessa didn't really like to be touched. Even when she'd dated in college, she usually lost patience with the boys she met, both emotionally and physically.

After her parents left, the Watson's sat down for dinner. Vanessa found herself looking at Mr. Watson, a lot, and fantasized that he was looking at her, too. It was a strange sensation for her. She was twenty-two, Japanese, thin and fairly flat-chested. She'd dated a little in college, but never anything serious. She was a very focused student and boys just seemed to be a distraction. Plus, as she was very shy and self-conscious, she never really encouraged any boys, and had never been any further than a little bit of kissing. She wasn't exactly concerned that she was still a virgin, but she wasn't exactly happy about it, either. She knew she'd find someone, eventually.

Chapter

Vanessa was so excited! She'd been accepted to medical school back in her hometown. That was great news because, even though her parents had moved to California to be close to her when she went to UCLA, she still had many friends back home that she could use as a support system if she needed to. Best of all, of course, Stacey's family was there.

When she'd moved into her graduate-student apartment, she sat on her bed alone, thinking about her life. Classes didn't begin until the next week, so she had time to explore the campus and whatever else she felt like doing.

She looked at her phone, deciding who, if anyone to call. It was Monday, late morning, and she was restless. For whatever reason, she was rolling through her contact database and Stacey's dad's number appeared. She simply stared at it, trying to figure out what to do. She wasn't even completely sure how she came to have his cell phone number. She pushed "send".

"This is Tim," came a voice at the other end. Vanessa hit "end". She sat staring at the phone for several minutes. Slowly, her hand moved and hit "send" again.

"This is Tim," came the voice through the receiver. "Hello?"

"M-Mr. Watson?" said Vanessa shakily.

"This is Tim Watson. May I help you?"

"Um, hi Mr. Watson. This is Vanessa Nakamora".

"Well hello, Vanessa. How are you? Are you at the university? Is everything all right?" She could hear the concern in his voice.

"Um, yes, everything's fine. I, um, had a couple of issues; business issues. Um, more like concerns that I thought you might be able to help me with," she managed to stammer out.

"Vanessa; what's wrong?" he asked. "You don't sound good. Are you in some kind of trouble? Where are you?" he continued.

"I'm at the university, in my apartment. I'm not in any trouble, I'm um, just concerned."

"Tell me where you are and I can be there in half an hour" he offered. She thanked him for his concern, gave him her address, and thanked him again.

"You just stay where you are and lock the door. I'll be right there. Okay?"

"Okay, oh and Mr. Watson?" she said. "Please don't tell ANYONE that we even spoke. Please?"

"Of course, Vanessa. Until I know what the problem is, I won't say anything to anyone. I'll be right there," and he hung up.

Vanessa took a deep breath to calm herself. Subconsciously, she knew exactly what was happening, but consciously, she couldn't even consider the possibility.

Right about thirty minutes later there was an intercom call that Mr. Watson was downstairs. She advised him how to get to her room and waited. At the knock on the door she jumped and opened it. As soon as she saw Mr. Watson at the door, she threw her arms around his shoulders and hugged, laying her head on his chest. He returned the hug, holding her for as long as she held him.

"It's okay, I'm here. Take a deep breath and tell me what's wrong," he said, closing the door behind him. She held him for a full minute, building up the courage to do what she really wanted to do, and felt ashamed. He was wearing a snug polo shirt with an undershirt, and she could feel his developed chest through the material. She released her arms from around his waist and looked up into his eyes. Before she could change her mind, she put her hands on either side of his face, pulled him down a bit, and kissed him on the mouth.

It took Tim a moment to react to what was happening to him, but he quickly put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back.

"Whoa!" he said. "What's going on here?"

She turned as close to bright red as her Asian coloring would allow. She said, "oh my God, I am so sorry. I never should have done that. Please don't hate me, and please don't tell anyone. Please!" she said, looking at the floor.

Tim Watson stood looking at the Asian beauty that had just kissed him. He'd known her for more than ten years; had watched her blossom into a desirable young woman. He was captivated! He was also aroused; he was a man, after all. He decided he needed to do something quickly to keep her from beating herself up, so he placed his hands on either side of her face, turned his head a bit to the side, and kissed her back. He pushed his tongue against her lips and she opened her mouth to receive him.

They kissed for about a minute, then he pushed her back and said, "okay?" She nodded, now looking up at his face.

"Let's sit down," he said, and led her to the bed. "Okay," he said, looking into her eyes and taking her hands in his, "tell me what's going on."

At the touch of his hands in hers, Vanessa couldn't control herself anymore. She looked into his eyes and said, "Mr. Watson, do you think I'm pretty?"

"Okay, first of all, I believe we're a bit past the 'Mr. Watson' stage right now, so please call me 'Tim'. Second, for whatever the issue is, yes, I think you're very attractive. I would even go so far as to say that you're hot."

"Wow, really?" she replied, smiling for the first time. "Thank you," she said, casting her eyes down.

"Now that we've gotten over the formalities, what's going on with you? That was a very nice greeting, by the way," he said, smiling, still holding her hands.

"Do you think I'm a terrible person for kissing you?" she asked, not looking at him.

Tim put a hand under her face and lifted it up to his. "Vanessa, I've known you for a long time. I can't imagine anything that would make me think you're a terrible person. Come on; can you imagine what it does to the ego of an old man like me to even consider the possibility that someone your age and beauty would even want to kiss me? That's an ego boost that may never wear off."

She smiled back and tilted her head back down. "There's more I'd like to do to boost your ego," she said quietly, then looked up at him quickly to catch his reaction.

"Wow!" he said. Not that I'm anything but totally flattered, but why me?"

"I've always felt something special for you, Mr., um, Tim. Of course I've never acted on it, but for some reason, last spring, when I saw you again after all those years, I felt something. I don't know what, but then I saw your phone number in my phone...I don't even know where I got it. I just was sitting here and decided to call you. I mean, I've dated a few boys my age, and just don't have the patience for their immaturity. I've always respected you, and looked up to you. Are you angry?"

Tim decided to have a little fun with the situation and see where it would go. His curiosity was rolling all over his common sense and good judgment. He put his hands on her face, drawing her lips to his. They kissed for awhile; tongues touching each other and exploring the opposite mouth, their eyes closed. Her tongue, with less experience just poking in and out. His running back and forth over the roof of her mouth. He let her go and stood, adjusting his pants as he did.

She blushed. "Stand up," he said. She stood. He was aroused now and wanted to see what she really had in mind. "I hope you aren't surprised at the effect it had on me to kiss you," he replied seeing that she was looking at his crotch. He took her face in his hands again and kissed her, deeply. She put her hands on the back of his head and they kissed for another minute. "May I take off your shirt?" he asked. She nodded and lifted her arms. He peeled off her t-shirt and put it on the bed. It took all of her self control not to cover herself. She was wearing a bra, but it was the first time a man had seen this much of her, outside of a swimming pool. Tim peeled off his polo shirt.

Vanessa put her hands on the bottom of his t-shirt and lifted. Tim raised his hands over his head and she pulled the shirt off. They stood there for a moment looking each other in the eyes, then each took a moment to look down at the other. Vanessa took a deep breath, reached both hands behind her and released the clasp of her bra. Tim put his hands on her shoulders and gently lowered the shoulder straps, taking the bra off and laying it on the bed. He took her hands in his, so she couldn't cover herself and said, "Wow! You are absolutely stunning!" She blushed again. He released her hands and ran the backs of his fingers over her nipples, eliciting an instant response. He then put his flat palms on her breasts. The stimulation from the heat of his hands almost caused her knees to buckle, but she stood there, her hands at her sides.

"Put your hands on mine," he said quietly. She did. He moved his face in and kissed her again, rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples between his thumb and first finger. "Does that feel good?" he asked her. She nodded. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her close to him. His mouth was about her chest height. Again holding her hands, he touched the tip of his tongue to a nipple. It instantly became erect, and Vanessa sucked in a breath. Tim rubbed his tongue on the firm nipple, then moved to the sides, making circles on her areola. Her breathing was increasing and Tim was now certain of what she wanted. She wanted him to be her first! Needless to say, he was hard as rock at this point.

He gently sucked an entire breast into his mouth and she gasped. He released the breast and stood up.

"Vanessa," he began and she looked into his eyes. "Whatever happens here, I just want to be sure it's what you want."

"This is absolutely what I want. I want you to be my first because I know you and trust you, and I don't want to have sex with the boys my age. I want an experienced man who will respect me and be loving and gentle with me. I can't explain to you why this is happening, but I absolutely want it to."

"Okay, I kind of understand, but there one extremely important thing that we have to agree on. No one else may ever know about this relationship, ever. Is that clear? If anyone ever finds out about this, a lot of very bad things will happen to everyone involved. Do you understand?"

She nodded. "Believe it or not, the absolute last thing I would ever want to do is hurt you or Mrs. Watson or Stacey, or my parents, or anyone, but I do want this, if you do."

In response, Tim reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, slowly unzipping them. He lowered himself and her slacks, slowly, to the floor. He placed a hand behind each thigh, lifting it to pull off her pants. He then put a hand on either hip and pulled down her panties. She had her hands on his shoulders and squeezed as he exposed her. She stood there, naked, her eyes on the top of his head, watching and waiting.

Tim gently pushed his middle finger into her vagina. It was damp. She sucked in a breath and moaned involuntarily. He immediately began to massage her clitoris and she moaned again, surprised at her own reaction, squeezing his shoulders more strongly. He pushed his finger deeply into her and she took a deep breath. "That feels really good," she whispered. He continued to play with her for awhile, then slowly pulled his finger out and stood up.

Vanessa dropped to her knees. She undid his jeans and dropped them, lifting his legs to clear his pants. She then put her hands on his hips and drew down his briefs, exposing his massive (to her) erection. When she got his underwear off, she put both hands on the rigid cock by her face, and placed her mouth over the top. It was much harder than she had expected. She wasn't sure exactly what to do, so she took him in as far as she dare, sucking gently, rubbing the head of the shaft against the roof of her mouth. After about a minute, he lifted her by her shoulders and said, "You should probably put down a towel on the bed. I mean I'm assuming you're still a virgin." She went to the bathroom instinctively holding her arm across her breasts. Tim couldn't help but smile at her modesty, considering what was about to happen. She pulled back her blanket and lay the towel on the sheet. Then she sat on the bed, looked him straight in the eye, turned herself parallel, and lay back, never taking her eyes off of his. She lay there, her arms over her head, one leg over the other.

Tim Watson gazed down at the beauty awaiting him on the bed. He felt like an idiot standing there with his cock hanging out, but his mind was still in a partial state of disbelief and wouldn't let him move. After a moment, she because self-conscious and he could see a look of concern on her face. He lay down next to her, resting his head on her left hand and began to caress her with his right. He took her hand and wrapped it around his erection, saying "squeeze". Given his state of arousal, he knew he couldn't last much longer and slid his hand from her breast, all the way to her crotch. He played with her clitoris for a bit, realizing that she was certainly wet enough by then. Then he rolled himself between her legs and she released her grip on his erection. She spread her legs to receive him. He lifted her legs so that each foot was flat on the mattress and guided the head of his penis into her vagina, pushing it in slightly to be sure of correct alignment.

"Don't you need a condom?" she asked.

"Not really," he replied. "You will get neither pregnant nor diseases from me, and I'm assuming that I'm at least safe from the latter, from you."

"Yes, you are," she responded.

He lay down on the waiting young woman, face to face, supporting himself on his elbows. Her arms were over her head. He put his mouth on hers and began to kiss, moving his abdominal muscles slightly to begin the penetration process. She made a soft grunt as his full erection stretched the skin of her hymen and jerked her head up, saying, "ow!"

"Are you okay?" he asked, a look of concern on his face.

She lay her head back on the bed and nodded. "It hurts, but I'm okay. It just surprised me a bit. Keep going." She turned her face to the side and clenched her fists. He pulled back a bit to get more lubrication and pushed in again. She groaned and clenched her jaw. He contracted his sphincter muscles causing the head of his penis to expand in her, stretching the skin even more, relaxed the muscles, waited for the head to contract, then pushed the diminished head further in. She gasped again and said, "keep going," through gritted teeth.

Tim pulled back and pushed forward again, feeling the resistance. She cried out softly as he moved further in. He turned her head to face him and tried to kiss her. She returned the kiss, mechanically, and turned her head again. "It's okay, let's just get this part over with."

He backed out once more and pushed, hard. They both felt the barrier give way as he went all the way in. She cried out again, a little more loudly this time, and he stopped moving. "Are you okay?" he asked again. She nodded.

"Please stop asking if I'm okay and finish up quickly. It really hurts, but I want you to finish" she said through gritted teeth.

Tim felt very guilty for the pain he was causing this woman he had known since before she could drive, but he pulled back, and thrust again. He was all the way in this time. He stopped. "I'm in all the way," he said.

"Are you done?" she asked.

"Um, no, not quite," he replied, "but the worst part is over. I can wait a bit before I finish and let you rest."

"Then please get all the way done so you can take it out. Okay?" she asked.

"Um, okay. I'll just be a moment," he said and began to slide in and out, as gently as possible, but still generating enough friction to bring himself to climax. He pulled out slowly and re-entered with more force, eliciting a grunt from Vanessa each time. He was afraid that his guilt at hurting the girl would interfere with his ability to climax, and tuned it out, concentrating instead on the firm body and small breasts beneath him. He continued to slide in and out of her, rhythmically, kissing her neck and sucking on her breasts. Fortunately, between the amount of foreplay he'd engaged in, and his excitement from looking at her body, a few more thrusts was all it took. Vanessa felt the sudden sensation of warmth as Tim shot his fluid into her. It was a strange sensation for her, but she could tell what it was. As soon as he was finished, he stopped moving and relaxed.

She said, "it feels like you're done. Would you please take it out now?"

He withdrew and sat back on his heels. He used the towel to wipe himself off, and lay next to the teary-eyed woman, still flat on her back with her legs apart, afraid to move.

"Are you okay?" he asked yet again. "I'm sorry. I just feel guilty for causing you so much pain. Obviously, intellectually I know there wasn't much by way of an alternative, but still." She nodded, wiping tears from her eyes.

"Thank you," she said. "I really needed that...I really wanted that," she said as if to assure the man that he hadn't taken any advantage of her.

He laughed. "You may not believe this, but that's probably one of the very few times I've been thanked for doing that. Usually it's the other way around. I feel really bad for the amount of pain that I caused you, but your body is totally amazing. Thank you!"

Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers