The Dawn of a Perfect Empire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

I am hers.

As if hearing my silent admission, Mother jerks forward and mashes her lips against mine. I cry out into her mouth. My mind, heart and soul all thrum with pleasure as her taste and aroma permeate my thoughts. I lose myself to her, giving everything I am to Mother as her crotch finally meets mine.

"Four feet," Mother pants against my lips. I can't respond beyond a moaning and gasping and mewling like a kitten, "That's how big I am, Mary. That's how much of your goddess's dick is inside of you."

With the reveal over, Mother pulls free of my constantly cumming pussy, then rams forward again. Now that she has full access to her enormity, Mother's thrusts are even stronger than ever. Her flesh wetly slaps into mine, the flood of my juices and her pre-cum creating a sloppy waterfall. I can vaguely hear the drops of moisture as they splatter against the stone floor.

Mother's pace increases further. I can hardly keep up with her movements and stop trying to, instead focusing all my attention on the symphony of sensations pummelling my consciousness. It's hard just to maintain that, but worth it. Every time our bodies meet, I cum, and every time she kisses me, I cum. Because that is what she wishes of me.

There isn't a part of me that doesn't feel her. Mother's hands move from my hips to my tits, to my ass, to my clit, to my face... it's as if she's sculpting me, making my body suitable for her desires. But there's no need. I'm her progeny after all. My breasts are as big as a head, second only to hers, and my ass is a perfect match.

"Oh fuck," Mother groans, her thrusts turning erratic. Short, sharp jabs against my womb turn into long, languid lunges that fuck my entire cunt in one move, "I'm going to cum, Mary. I'm going to make you pregnant, more than any other."

"Yes, Mother! My goddess!" I scream, voice trembling wildly. Ecstasy is all I know now. I'm barely aware of myself, or where I am. The only things I know about are Mother's presence and the pleasure she's fucking into me. Then she freezes, hilting inside of me. For a moment, I'm confused by the sudden stop, then she begins pulsating vigorously. She swells in girth, stretching my skin perfectly taut around her dick. I can see her veins throbbing through my flesh.

Then it comes. A surge of warmth gushes up her length, blazing across my nerves, before my womb explodes outwards. Mother's cock loses definition as more of her seed floods my body, turning my belly into a jiggling semi-sphere of cum. It's faint, so faint that it barely registers amongst the pleasure Mother is pouring into me, but I'm certain I can feel her sperm attacking my eggs. All of them.

Mother isn't done, far from it. Another surge travels up her length and rounds out my belly even further, my flesh quaking from the violent addition. There's trillions of sperm swimming inside of me now, I can tell because I can feel them all. It's not just their numbers that's far beyond normalcy, it's their size. They're more akin to tadpoles than sperm.

No wonder no one can resist Mother. She's so virile that her cum could impregnate someone days after ejaculating. My belly just keeps on expanding without an end in sight. I'm pregnant, there's no way that I'm not. Mother jerks, giving a short jab as another wave gushes into me. I already look like I'm ready to give birth.

"Hold on, Mary," Mother coos, leisurely fucking my cum-ridden cunt. There's no more semen rushing into me, though, a feeling that I already miss. How am I going to survive nine months without that feeling? "Don't worry," she continues, laying her hands on my jizz bloated gut, "I've been saving up for days for this moment."

I couldn't answer when she suddenly jerked forward and a deluge of cum poured into me. When will she finish? I don't dwell on it for long and simply enjoy the incredible sensations for as long as possible. Until I lose myself in them and fall unconscious. My last vision before the darkness overtakes me is that of my belly standing several feet above me.

-5 Months Later-

I've never been happier. Mother hasn't left me once, always keeping close and fucking me whenever she grows aroused. I don't know why, since it's incredibly obvious that I'm pregnant. When I kneel, my belly makes it impossible for me to see my knees. Its so round and solid that my breasts sit heavily upon it, giving me easy access to my plumped-up nipples.

My curves have outmatched my mother's now. The pregnancy, combined with my body's response to the constant exposure to Mother's mind addling pheromones, has made my body expand marvellously. My hips are almost double my shoulder width now, bolstering my ass that defeats the need for cushions, making them perfect for my new duty to the empire. That's to say nothing of my tits.

I turn my head back to look at Mother. She's fucking me from behind today, rocking my body such that my belly rubs against the silk sheets below, and I feel a surge of pride that my breasts are twice her size. That doesn't mean she's small - it's impossible to think of Mother like that - it just means that I'm impossibly huge. I'm reminded of that fact as I bounce atop her, breasts swinging wildly.

Streams of milk leak down my front. I started lactated weeks ago and the amount alone is enough to sustain a small platoon. But I know I'm going to need more. Mother made sure that the new generation starts off right, with an army of incestuous young that share only Mother's heritage. No outside influence.

"Can I drink it this time, Mother?" I ask, stomaching hungrily. Normal food has become so plain to me now, even the most luxurious meals taste like grass. Mother's cum, however, is the perfect meal.

"Of course, dear," Mother agrees and pulls out from under me. Before I can say another word, her cock is shoved into my mouth and down my throat, spewing pre into my gravid form while my tongue celebrates the taste of her and my juices.

I can't imagine my life any other way now.

-END-

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12